剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
It's over.
都结束了
And this is how it ends?
就这样结束了吗
Just over?
就这么结束了
And what am I supposed to do?
我该做什么
I'm supposed to-- supposed to walk away?
我就该默默离开
Just walk away.
默默离开
You know, you give your whole life to something
要知道把全部生活每天都
every day without complaining--
奉献给它 不去抱怨
Well, no serious complaints!
至少不是真的抱怨
I'm here every day.
我每天都在这
Every day I'm right here
每天我都在这
for you and your damn ping-- your pings.
为了你和你那些该死的案子
Ping, ping, ping!
案子 案子 案子
Ping, ping, ping, ping, ping!
案子 案子 案子
I'm like a slave at your beck and call.
就像是你有求必应的奴隶一样
You know I have lost--
你知道我失去了
I have lost friends, family.
我失去了朋友 家庭
People I've loved...
我爱的人
have died in my arms,
死在了我的怀里
but I stayed faithful.
但我还是坚持着信念
I gave you everything
我奉献了一切
and now that there's nothing left...
而现在什么都没了
for you to take, you're just gonna--just leave.
没什么能给你的了 你就要这么走了
Whore!
婊♥子♥
That's what you are, you know!
这就是你
Yeah, you're just selling out to the highest bidder.
你就卖♥♥给出价最高的人
Fine!
好吧
You wanna go? Go!
你想走 走吧
That's what you wanna do? Go!
这就是你想要的 走吧
You don't want me.
你不想要我
I sure as hell don't want you!
我肯定不想要你
En--enjoy your new home.
好好享受你的新家吧
You think you're gonna find somebody like me?
你以为能找到像我这样的人
Somebody who cares about you like I do?
像我这样关心你的人
Good luck with that.
祝你好运吧
Good luck finding somebody as devoted!
但愿你能找到如此热忱
Somebody who would give their whole life...
那种会奉献自己全部生活的人
without a "Thank you."
你却却连句谢谢也有
without even a...
连最
piddling, little miniscule...
微不足道 不足挂齿
acknowledgment that they're appreciated.
让他们至少知道
that they even matter to you...at all.
对你意味着什么的感谢都没有
Okay then.
好吧
You're welcome.
不客气
Seriously, that was Mr. Frederic?
不是吧 那是弗雷德里克先生
Hey.
好啊
Hey. What was that?
好啊 那是什么
Nothing-- uh...I mean, it's--
没什么 我是说
Agent Jinks, it's your go, I believe.
金克斯探员 我相信轮到你了
Oh, yeah.
当然
Can I maybe go later, or you know, not at all?
我能晚点再来 或者就不来了
Oh, come on. Don't go all Pete on me.
别这样 别跟皮特学
We each have to do this.
每个人都得做的
No, I'm not, it's just...
我不是那意思 只是
What if I don't have a defining warehouse moment?
如果我没有决定仓库意义的时刻呢
Of course you do, pookie. We all do.
你当然有 宝贝 我们都有
Let's be honest.
实话实说
I have never completely belonged here.
我从没完全属于这里
I'm kind of our Marilyn.
我就像是我们中的玛莉莲一样
Munster?
《明斯特一家》里的吗
Uh, no way. I'm marilyn.
不可能 我才是玛莉莲
No, no, no. You are Eddie.
不不 你是埃迪
Pete is Herman, Myka's Lily, artie's grandpa,
皮特是赫尔曼 麦卡是莉莉 阿迪是爷爷
and Mrs. Frederic is...
而弗雷德里克夫人是
not really part of the pattern.
好像没什么符合的人物
Steven, why don't we let the warehouse
史蒂夫 我们为什么不让仓库
decide if you belong?
决定你是否属于这里呢
There are things that you don't know about the regents.
有些董事的事你不知道
Why does everyone wanna talk today?
怎么今天每个人都想聊聊呢
I've come to aid you, brother.
我是来支援你的 兄弟
Claudia.
克劳迪娅
Claudia, are you there?
克劳迪娅 能听见吗
Yes, Helena, thank God.
能 海伦娜 谢天谢地
For some reason, we get no reception at all
不知道为什么 我们在脾脏附近
in the spleen.
收不到信♥号♥♥
You have got to come out.
你们得赶快出来
My shrinking device was only designed
我的缩小装置只能
for three-hour intervals.
维持三个小时
If it reverses, you'll explode right through Artie's chest.
要是失效 你会把阿迪的胸口戳穿的
But we found the artifact and I think we can get to it
但我们找到藏物了 应该能赶在
before it strikes 12:00.
它指向十二点前取下来
The clock is lodged in Artie's heart.
钟就在阿迪的心脏上
No.
不行
It's too dangerous to pilot the Nautilus III
把鹦鹉螺三号♥开进阿迪的心脏
into Artie's heart.
太危险了
We know.
我们知道
Steve has a plan.
但史蒂夫有对策
It's actually Claudia's plan.
其实是克劳迪娅想的对策
I apparently volunteered for it.
我显然是被强行派上场的
It's our only shot.
只有这一个方法
I'll reel you back as soon as you snag it.
你一拿到藏物我就拉你回来
I think I just saw a hamburger go by.
我好像看见个汉堡飘过去了
Just go.
快去吧
Okay, I'm in Artie's heart.
我进到阿迪的心脏了
Any sign of it?
看到钟了吗
No.
没有
I can hear it, but I can't see it.
我能听见滴答声 可是看不见
Time's up, you guys.
时间到了
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下 等一下
There it is up there.
找到了
Steve?
史蒂夫
Steve, are you still in the heart?
史蒂夫 你还在心脏里吗
Yeah.
没错
I am.
我在
I really am.
我在心脏里
Don't belong here, huh?
这叫不属于这里吗
Who else could have made that shot?
除了你还有谁能打那一枪
Do you feel better now, princess?
感觉好点没 小公主
Yeah.
好多了
But not because of the shot.
可不是因为那一枪
I was inside a beating human heart.
我在人类跳动的心脏里
I'd forgotten about that moment.
我都忘了这件事了
It...was indescribable.
那感觉根本无法描述
I--you know, I saw it. I was there.
我就在那里 亲眼见证
It was like Nirvana?
就像是... 涅槃重生吗
You know, when I came to the warehouse,
我刚来仓库的时候
I didn't think that I'd ever find peace.
没想到能在这里找到祥和
Just...so much chaos, you know?
到处都是吵吵闹闹的
But You found it.
但... 你找到了
No.
不
No, it was given to me.
是仓库给予我的
The warehouse showed it to me.
仓库将祥和展现在我面前
That's what today's about, isn't it?
这才是今天的意义 对吗
I mean, th--this time capsule, it's not just for the warehouse.
这个时间舱不仅是为了仓库
No.
没错
This ritual is also the warehouse's gift to you.
这个仪式也是仓库给你的礼物
Oh, good. Pete, listen, I really need to--
终于找到你了 皮特 我得告诉你...
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Look, I'm sorry, Myka, but I am not gonna let my future
抱歉 麦卡 但我可不允许我的未来
be decided by some glowing hunk of metal.
由一块发光的破铁决定
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表