剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
No, no, I'm not gonna let you go back to that.
不 我不能让你再回到昏迷状态
There has to be something. No, but there's not!
肯定有办法的 不 没有
You've tried everything, haven't you?
你试过所有办法了 对吗
For 15 years. I'm sorry, Claire.
试了十五年 对不起 克莱尔
It's okay. No. No!
没事的 不行
I was there too.
我当时也在场
I knew the music box was dangerous.
我知道那个音乐盒很危险
Put me in the Coma. No, Claudia.
让我昏迷吧 不 克劳迪娅
I will not let you or Myka or anyone else suffer.
我不能让你和麦卡 或者任何人承受
Listen to me.
听我说
Thank you for today.
谢谢你陪我度过今天
If I only get one day, I am so, so glad I got this one.
即使只有一天 我也非常感激这一切
I love you, little sister,
我爱你 小妹妹
and I am counting on you to fix all of this.
我相信你会解决这个问题的
We have to do this now.
我们得马上开始
Okay.
好吧
Wait.
等等
When I grow up
等我长大以后
I'll be stable
我会变得沉稳
When I grow up
等我长大以后
I'll turn the tables
我会转败为胜
I'll find a way.
我会找到办法的
I promise.
我保证
All right.
好了
Yeah.
好啊
I now pronounce thee Sir Oswald the Lionheart.
我现在宣布奥斯瓦德成为骑士
Huzzah!
万岁
And offer thee my fair daughter's hand in marriage.
将我的爱女许配给阁下
Gramercy, your majesty.
多谢 陛下
It pains me greatly, but I must decline.
我无上荣耀 但必须拒绝
Verily, my heart belongs to another.
其实 我的心另有所属
You knew, didn't you?
你早就知道了吧
You knew that Oswald would save her,
你知道奥斯瓦德会救她
So you told Catarina to run in the ring.
就让卡特里娜进入圈内
Well, jinksy, my friend,
金克斯 我的朋友
I had a feeling that Ozzie could be a hero
我预感到小奥会所爱之人
for someone he really cared about.
成为一个英雄
Oh, look, someone got left out.
看 有人被冷落了
Can't let that happen, now, can we?
我们绝不能坐视不理 对吗
Hey, uh, I don't know if you doth realize it or not,
我不知道你是否意识到了
but, uh, I was pretty helpful with yon knight over there.
我给予了你的骑士很大帮助
Yeah, well. That's so exciting.
对吧 太让人兴奋了
You want to go get a chai latte?
想去喝杯印第安拿铁吗
I wanted to show you this. What is this?
我要给你看一些这些东西 这是什么
Claire.
克莱尔
It's all about Claire.
全都是关于克莱尔的
Yeah.
是的
Like I said, I've been working on her problem
如我所说 我试图解决她的问题
for the last 15 years.
已经十五年了
I'm sorry, Claudia.
对不起 克劳迪娅
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Claire...
对不起我没把克莱尔的事
Sooner.
早点告诉你
I didn't want you to go through all that pain.
我不希望你经历那些痛苦
I've always done-- I always will do anything
为了防止你受伤害
to keep you from getting hurt.
我愿意做任何事
Please don't hug me.
求你别抱我
The only thing that could make this worse is you seeing me cry.
唯一让这件事雪上加霜的就是看到我哭泣
Okay, from now on, we do everything together.
好 从现在开始 我们一起做所有的事
That goes for you too.
你也一样
We're a family here,
我们是一家人
and none of us has to go through anything alone...
所有人都不会独自承受任何事...
Ever.
永远不会
Damn it.
该死的
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表