剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Mr. Gato.
猫[西语]先生
Now at least we know how she got in there, right?
至少我们现在知道她是怎么进去的了 对吧
Right.
没错
Now, okay, Kelly, your grandmother,
好了 凯莉 你奶奶
has she bought anything strange or old
有没有买♥♥过什么奇怪的 很旧的
or kind of maybe an antique?
像是古董的东西
No, I don't know.
没有 我不清楚
Maybe. I'll go upstairs and check.
有可能 我去楼上看一下
Um, Kelly, listen, everything's going to be okay.
凯莉 听着 都会没事的
I'm so glad you're here.
你在这真好
What?
怎么
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不不不 不是你想的那样
Oh, no, I'm not talking about that.
不 我不会跟你谈这事
Myka, please, she's married,
麦卡 拜托 她都结婚了
Look, it's none of my business.
这事跟我无关
she's got a belly out to here.
她肚子都老大了
I don't know, can we just please..
我不知道 我们就好好地
go find some artifacts? We're going to find the artifacts.
找藏物行吗 我们会找到藏物的
And here we are.
到了
I love this car.
我喜欢这车
Could you say that more often?
你说这话的频率能再高点么
Because once every two minutes just isn't enough.
因为显然两分钟说一遍已经不够了
No, seriously, how many cars
不 说真的 有多少车
tell you where the campus is,
能像它一样告诉你学校在哪
where the best parking spot is?
还有最佳停车地点在哪
It even tells me which building we want.
它甚至能说出我们要去的那幢楼
Ah, but can it give me a good reason
但是它能出说个好理由
to actually go to college?
让我想上大学吗
Kind of just seems like a waste of four years to me.
在我看来上大学就是白白浪费了四年时光
An education, a job, a career.
上大学能接受教育 找工作 谋份事业
Got it, got it, and got it, and I didn't go to college.
明白 明白 都明白 我不上大学
I'm also not in debt for the rest of my life.
我也不会余生负债累累
Hey, I'll be paid up in the next five years.
喂 再有五年我就能还清债务了
Oh, in that case, sign me up.
如果那样的话 帮我填报大学吧
Yes, you can do an expose
可以 你愿意的话
on Bill Clinton if you want,
可以发表文章曝光比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
but I'd say you're late to the party, okay?
但那样你参加派对就会迟到了
Professor Moulton.
莫尔顿教授
Yes. Oh, Agent Jinks, I presume.
是我 我想你是金克斯探员吧
Thanks for meeting with us.
多谢你能抽空见我们
This is my partner, Agent Donovan.
这位是我的搭档 多诺万探员
Nice to meet you. Professor.
幸会 教授
Now, the hospital didn't have a medical explanation
医院给不出合理的说法来解释
for what happened to Charlie, and we were hoping
查理身上发生的事 我们寄希望你能
that you could fill us in.
给我们说明下情况
Honestly, I don't have an explanation either.
说实话 我也找不出合理解释
Mr. Battes was giving a presentation on gonzo journalism.
巴蒂斯先生正在做荒诞新闻学的报告
About five minutes into it, this shadow,
大概进行到五分多钟的时候 那道黑影
is the only word to describe it,
只能用这个词来形容
came flying in and slammed Charlie against the wall,
飞了过来 把查理甩到了墙上
And then it was gone.
然后那道黑影就不见了
Strangest thing I ever saw.
这真是我见过的最奇怪的事了
Always is.
总是这样的
And such a shame.
真是可惜啊
He was a bit of a slacker,
他虽然有点混
but this report was impressive,
但是他这次作的报告令人印象深刻
insightful, even.
甚至可以说是非常有洞察力的
Couldn't have been that insightful.
没可能这么有洞察力吧
The hospital said he had alcohol poisoning.
医院说他当时处于酒精中毒的状态
Impossible. I've had inebriated students.
不可能 我见识过烂醉如泥的学生
Mr. Battes was stone-cold sober.
但Battes先生当时非常清醒
If you'll excuse me.
容我失陪了
Well, yeah, but then Senor Cat
是的 但是之后猫先生离得太近
got too close and p-zam!
然后Piu的一声就被吸进去了
Now he's on daytime TV.
现在他就待在一个日间节目里了
The TV could be a conduit or a portal for the artifact.
那个电视可能是藏物的导管或者传送门
Okay, but none of granny's tchotchkes are making any sparks.
但是奶奶的那些小玩意儿里没有在发光的
The artifact could be in there with her.
藏物可能在电视里 和她在一起
Pete--
皮特...
Abuela, no! Kelly, don't!
奶奶 不要 凯莉 不要
Abuelita, estas bien?
奶奶 您没事吧
Holy poltergeist.
我勒个去
What? What was that light?
什么 那道光是什么样的
This house is not clean.
这屋子不干净
What? Speak english!
啥 说人话
Artie...
阿迪...
Things just got cray-cray.
这事儿变得非常非常疯狂了
Hello, Pete? Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm in here.
皮特 你在吗 在在在 我在里面
What's happening?
发生什么事了
Well, I don't speak Spanish,
我不会说西语
but Myka's a super hot maid who hates Kelly,
但看得出麦卡是个憎恨凯莉的火♥辣♥女佣
and their waiting for this guy, Armando,
然后她俩在等一个男人 叫阿曼多
who I'm hoping doesn't show up
我希望他不会出现
'cause I really want to see these two make out.
因为我真希望看见这俩女的来一发
I meant with the artifact.
我是问你藏物的事
Oh, right, um, there's nothing in the house,
哦对了 房♥子里什么也没有
but grandma got this in the mail yesterday
但是昨天奶奶收到这封信
from the telenovela people.
是拍肥皂剧的人寄的
What does it say? I don't know. It's in spanish.
写了什么 我不知道 是用西语写的
Give me that. I happen to read Spanish.
给我 我正好懂西语
Dear Mrs. Hernandez, blah, blah, blah--
亲爱的赫尔南德斯太太之类之类的
Really, blah, blah, blah?
真的 之类之类的
What, is that Spanish for "Blah, blah, blah"?
怎么 上面的西语写的是"之类之类的"吗
"For being such a huge fan,
"作为一个如此痴迷的粉丝
please accept this Obregon brooch
请收下这枚奥布雷贡胸针
that Dona Fausta wore in the show."
这是法斯塔夫人在剧里佩戴的"
A brooch, as in a fancy pin?
一枚胸针 例如一枚奢华的胸花
A brooch, as in that.
胸针 例如那个
Ooh, bling pin.
闪闪发亮的胸针啊
Okay, dudes, this is Charlie's room.
好了伙计们 这就是查理的房♥间了
Ugh, another temple of higher learning.
高等教育的又一殿堂
Ugh, kids today.
如今的这些孩子啊
Kids today are your age.
你和"如今的这些孩子"一样大
Then they should have better taste.
那他们就更应该品味好点了
So, Dan, would you say that Charlie was a studier or a partier?
丹 你觉得查理是个学霸还是个派对狂
Yeah, definitely.
是啊 绝对的
Dude, he wants to study and party,
老兄 他既想学习又想派对
obviously, like everyone.
明显的 就和其他人一样
So when was the last time you saw him?
所以说你最后一次见他是什么时候
This morning.
今早
I don't know, around 6:30?
我不知道 大概六点半吧
Oh, right before Moulton's class?
就在莫尔顿的课前吗
I don't know how he got there.
我不知道他是怎么到哪里的
Charlie partied hearty all night,
查理整晚都在疯狂派对
I mean, I bailed at sun rise?
我是说 我天亮时就离开派对了
He was still barfing off the side of the bridge.
他还在桥的那一边吐呢
Moulton said he was sober and insightful half an hour later.
在那一小时之后 莫尔顿说他既清醒又有见地
Dude, try barely walking.
老兄 说他勉强能走更对吧
Okay, but how does a cheap TV prop become an artifact?
好吧 但是一个廉价的电视道具怎么就成了藏物
Probably was just a cheap tv prop
说不定在凯莉的奶奶拿到钱
until Kelly's grandmother got it.
它就只是个廉价的电视道具
Elderly shut-in, lost her husband.
一个老人 老伴还死了
Sometimes people fill a void
有时人们会用对剧集的痴迷
with an obsessive attachment to a TV show.
来填补内心的空虚
Hey, I watch Breaking Amish because I like it, okay?
我看Breaking Amish是因为我喜欢
I can quit anytime.
我随时都能戒掉的
When her telenovela was cancelled,
当她爱的肥皂剧被砍了
maybe the brooch was imbued with her longing to escape.
说不定那枚胸针上倾注了她对逃离现实的渴望
Yeah, but if she can make a new artifact out of something
是啊 但如果她能用一件我们完全不了解的东西
we know nothing about, then how do we stop it?
造出一件新藏物 那么我们要如何阻止这个
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表