剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
and as far as they know, it is.
而且在他们看来 这的确是最后一次了
Look at you.
你不错啊
All right, good. Okay.
好吧 很好 行吧
Gimme the bag.
把包给我
Uh, excuse me, ma'am.
打扰一下 女士
I'm special agent Scott Mohr.
我是特别探员 斯科特·莫尔
I couldn't help notice that that officer made you cry.
我不由自主地注意到那位军官把您弄哭了
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吧
Oh, yes.
没事
He's my husband.
他是我丈夫
I'm just afraid he won't come back to us.
我只是害怕他不能回到我们身边了
To "Us?"
"我们"
Oh, my.
天呐
I haven't even told Jonah.
我连约拿都没告诉呢
Please don't say anything.
求您别说出去
You're in the family way.
您要当妈妈了
Oh, ma'am, you really should tell him.
天呐 女士 您真的应该告诉他的
No.
不行
Please.
求您了
He lost his brother at Pearl.
珍珠港夺走了他弟弟的命
He's dead-set on going.
他一定要去参战的
If I told him and he stayed,
假如我告诉了他 他就会留下
why, it would tear him apart.
我为什么要这么做呢 这会让他痛不欲生的
I...realize how difficult this is for you.
我...意识到了这对您而言有多不容易
You really, really don't want him to go.
您真的真的不想他走
Gosh, look at me blubbering in front of a complete stranger.
天啊 看我在一个完全陌生的人面前哭哭啼啼的
I should get back to Jonah.
我应该回去找约拿了
Well, Roth was clean.
罗斯是清白的
That was weird.
那就奇怪了
Generally means artifact. What?
一般是指藏品 怎么了
Well, she refilled her glass three times,
她倒了三次酒
but I never saw her take a single sip.
但一口也没喝
Thomas Wedgewood's champagne glass!
托马斯·韦奇伍德韦奇伍德的香槟杯
How did I miss that?
我怎么看漏了这个
Yeah, it was so obvious.
是啊 这再明显不过了
Okay, we gotta go.
好了 我们走吧
I'm sorry, but I gotta go.
我很抱歉 但我一定得去
You know I gotta.
你知道我非去不可
I know, Jonah.
我知道 约拿
I'm sorry I got upset.
抱歉我刚才对你发脾气了
I know you have to go.
我知道你非去不可
You also know he's not leaving,
你也知道他哪里都去不了
don't you Mrs. Roth?
不是吗 罗斯女士
Champagne glass, please. What is going on?
请把香槟杯子给我 怎么回事
Less than a minute.
只剩下一分钟不到
I found a way to keep you safe.
我找到了保你安全的方法
Stopping time isn't gonna keep him safe.
静止时间可不能保他安全
It's gonna keep you both trapped.
这会让你们俩都被困在这
You have to believe things are gonna turn out for the best.
你得相信船到桥头自然直
What if they don't?
如果事与愿违呢
Llife comes with bad times and good ones.
人生在世 本就喜忧参半
If you stay here, you're gonna miss 'em all.
如果你留在这 你就会错过你的人生
Everyone here has a future,
在这的所有人都有自己的未来
even your baby.
你的宝宝也是
Baby?
宝宝
Are you.. are we...
你怀孕了吗 我们...
Agent Mohr.
莫尔特工
I'm sorry, but it's his too.
我很抱歉 但他有权知道
Jonah, yes.
约拿 是的
12 seconds.
只剩12秒了
Honey, I don't know what's going on right now,
亲爱的 我不知道这是怎么回事
but I want to meet our baby.
但我想见我们的宝宝
Eight, seven,
八 七
six, five, four, three...
六 五 四 三...
That was... wow.
这真的... 太棒了
Happy New Year.
新年快乐
You did an excellent job.
你干得很棒
I am proud of you, kid.
我为你骄傲 孩子
What's the matter?
怎么
You all right?
你还好吗
Yeah, it just kind of hit home a little.
没事 只是身同感受而已
You know, a mother afraid her baby
一位母亲 害怕自己的孩子
will grow up without a father.
会失去父亲的陪伴地长大
Oh, Scott.
斯科特
I didn't even think... I'm so sorry.
我没想到... 我很抱歉
I shouldn't have... No, no, no, it's okay.
我不该... 没事 没关系
You didn't even know about me, dad.
你先前并不知道我的存在 爸爸
When you found out, you came back.
但你得知后 就回来了
What the what?
什么跟什么
Dad?
他叫你♥爸♥爸
Dad?
他叫你♥爸♥爸
You wanna tell me about this?
你有什么想告诉我的吗
Look, when I was arrested for treason,
我因叛国被捕时
I was seeing somebody pretty seriously
正处在一段认真的恋情中
and... she was pregnant.
然后 她怀孕了
You abandoned your pregnant girlfriend.
你抛弃了怀孕的女友
No, no, no.
不不不
She never told me that she was pregnant.
她从没告诉过我她怀孕了
And as far as she knew,
而且据她所知
Arthur Weisfelt went to jail and then disappeared,
亚瑟·威斯福特锒铛入狱后就失踪了
and I didn't find out about Scott till years later.
我得知斯考特的存在已是很多年后的事了
He's telling the truth.
他没说谎
Thank you!
谢谢你"相信"我
Now in those days, the regents were the only ones
以往 只有董事们
who were granted the privilege of having a "One."
有权利拥有伴侣
And that arrangement... was not gonna work for me.
我不同意这项规定
Arthur demanded that agents be allowed to have a "One"
亚瑟要求特工也有权利拥有
with whom to share the secrets of the warehouse
可以与之分享仓库秘密的伴侣
Or he would tender his resignation.
否则他将就此辞职
I had to fight for my happiness,
我得争取自己的幸福
just as you have to.
你也一样
If you don't want to be caretaker...
如果你不想当守护者
This is all very interesting
这都很有趣
and educational, but, uh...
也极具教育与意义 但...
Claudia, you're missing the p...
克劳迪娅 你还是没听懂
I'm gonna have to process this.
我得好好想想
I believe that the phrase that you're searching for is
我相信你想说的话是
"I told you so."
"早跟你说过了"
Come on, Mykes, help me.
拜托 麦卡 帮帮我
Nobody knows this place like you.
没人比你更了解仓库了
Okay, here it is.
好吧 就是这里了
Great, which one's the manual?
好极了 哪本是手册
All of 'em.
这些都是
Yeah, it's a lot of info.
没错 信息量可大了
All right, well, good.
好嘞 好极了
Then there's gotta be a loophole to keep the warehouse here.
那一定能找到漏洞让仓库留在这
Pete, I've never read anything
皮特 我从没读到过
about keeping the warehouse in place
在仓库该搬走的时候
when it's time for it to move.
把它留下来的方法
Well, you couldn't have read it all.
你肯定也没看全吧说
Not every page of every book, but come on, Pete.
当然不是每一页都看过 拜托 皮特
All right, Mykes, don't just stand there.
好嘞 麦卡 别在那呆站着
Come on, partner.
开工了 搭档
Grab one and we'll get this job done in no time.
立马开始 没一会就能搞定
Pete, look, our only job today... listen to me.
皮特 我们今天唯一的工作 听我说
Our only job today is the time capsule, okay?
我们今天唯一要完成的就是时间舱
You really don't care, do you?
你真的毫不在乎 对吧
What? No.
什么 不是的
You're about to lose all of this, Myka.
你就要失去一切了 麦卡
You're gonna lose us.
你将失去我们
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表