剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
What are you doing? Huh?
你这是在干什么 啥
Get back to work!
快去干活
What? Yes. All right.
什么 啊对 没错
Look, I'm taking inventory of Valda's personal effects, all right?
你瞧 我在盘点沃尔达个人物品好吗
You should be--
你应该去...
I don't know, look through the files or something.
我不知道 也许去看看文件什么的
Sounds like a date.
听起来像个约会
A plan. It sounds like a plan.
是像个计划 听起来像个好计划
Because a date, that would be-- that would mean...
因为约会 那就会意味着...意味着...
You have got to stop eating sugar.
你得戒掉你的糖瘾了
How... how can you be...no.
你...你怎么会...不
Hey, Mykes.
麦卡
Yeah?
怎么了
Valda seems pretty interested in
沃尔达貌似对克莱尔
Claire's freaky psychokinetic powers.
吓人的念力很感兴趣
The alternate Valda,
那个平行世界的沃尔达
he got his jollies
他是通过复♥制♥藏品
out of copying artifacts, right?
来获得自己的军队的 是吧
Right. He replicated the-- the spine of Saracen.
没错 他复♥制♥了 撒拉逊之脊椎
Exactly. He made a bunch of zombie warriors.
正是如此 他制♥造♥出了一批僵尸战士
Now what if he was gonna do the same thing with Claire? Right?
假如他想对克莱尔做同样的事情怎么办 是吧
What if he was gonna use her to create
假如他要用她来制♥造♥出
an army of telekinetic rage monsters
一支能隔空移物的暴怒怪物大军
to conquer the world?
去征服世界怎么办
Probably not.
他八成不会这么做
Yeah, but then why does he have all her medical records?
是吗 那他为何有克莱尔的全部医疗记录
I don't know, but there's one item
我不知道 但是他的个人物品里
missing from his personal effects.
少了一样东西
It's a safe deposit key.
是把保险箱的钥匙
So?
所以呢
To a box in the regent's vault.
是用来开董事地下室的一个盒子的
What artifact does Valda want from here?
沃尔达想从这儿找什么藏品
I have no idea.
我不知道
Let's hope he hasn't got his hands on it yet.
祈祷他还没得手吧
I'm guessing Keeler not answering his phone is a bad sign.
我猜基勒没接电♥话♥可不是个好消息吧
Oh, no.
哦不
Keeler.
基勒
But there's something...
但是这儿有什么东西...
What?
什么
Get out! It's a trap!
快出去 是个陷阱
Artie. Artie?
阿迪 阿迪
Looks like an Artie-cicle.
看上去像个阿迪冰雕
Okay...
好吧...
Mykes, we're gonna have to neutralize this statue.
麦卡 我们得中和这个雕像
Yeah. Do it.
没错 动手吧
Okay.
好的
How are we gonna get through the ice?
我们要怎样才能穿过那层冰啊
This inuksuk probably belonged to Sir William Parry.
这个小石人八成是威廉·巴瑞爵士的
Gonna need more than that.
只知道这个可不够
Well, basically, it means that Artie has been cryogenically frozen.
基本上就是说 阿迪被低温冰冻了
And that means what?
这又是什么意思
Well, we have about an hour
我们有大约一小时的时间
to thaw him out before he freezes to death.
在他冻死前把他解冻了
Right. There it is.
好吧 就是这个
I knew there was some bad news in there somewhere.
我就知道哪里有坏消息
Okay, so what if we try
好吧 我们从内部
to internally elevate his body temperature?
提高他的体温怎么样
Wait a minute, Mykes.
等等 麦卡
You remember those--the glasses that Artie used to warm up
你还记得阿迪以前用来温暖
the guy that got zombified by the Donner party jar?
被唐纳探险队的罐子僵尸化的那个人的眼镜吗
Yes!
记得
Alfred Butz, the inventor of the thermostat!
阿尔弗雷德·巴兹 恒温器的发明者
Let's call Steve. Let's call him.
我们叫史蒂夫吧 叫他吧
Let's call him out there. Okay.
我们出去叫他 好的
Okay, I'll take the glasses to Pete and Myka.
好吧 我把眼镜送去给皮特和麦卡
Are you okay here on your own?
你自己在这里没事吧
Of course.
当然
I'm following Artie's sage advice...
我要听从阿迪的明智建议
channeling my anger.
运用我的愤怒
I don't think that's what he meant,
我觉得他不是这个意思
but if it makes you feel better...
但如果这能让你好受些...
Oh, it does, very much so.
这很有效 非常有效
Go. Save Artie.
走吧 去救阿迪
Artie too.
去救阿迪吧
You keep giving me reasons to kick your ass, Mister "V."
你不断给我让我痛殴你的理由 V先生
Earplugs.
戴上耳塞
Right on time.
真准时
Please put in those earplugs I gave your driver.
请带上我给你司机的耳机
Place the needle. Place the needle.
放上唱针 放上唱针
30 minutes.
三十分钟
These people will suffer seizures.
这些人会遭受癫痫的折磨
Then their internal organs will begin to shut down.
然后他们的内脏会停止工作
Ultimately, they'll die.
最终他们都会死
Imagine the havoc you could wreak
想象一下如果是在交通控制塔
upon an air traffic control tower, New York stock exchange,
纽约证劵交易所或者军事基地
or a military installation.
你会掀起怎样的波澜
With weapons such as these,
有了这样的武器
you can defeat your enemies completely undetected.
你可以在完全不被发现的情况下打败你的敌人
This is but one artifact among tens of thousands,
这只是成千上万的藏物中的一个
artifacts that could and should be engineered as weapons, tools,
这些藏物可以也应该被改造成武器 工具
building blocks for the advancement of your empire.
为你帝国的发展添砖加瓦
Today they're locked away, useless.
现在他们被锁了起来 毫无用处
But with forward-thinking people like you and I in charge,
但在你我这样的先进人士的掌控下
we can take these objects
我们可以用这些东西
and change the course of human destiny.
改变人类的命运
Have I piqued your interest?
你现在有兴趣了吗
Place this Mason's square in the location that we've chosen,
把这个泥瓦匠直角放到我们选择的地点
and we can begin.
我们就可以开始了
Come along now, Claire.
走吧 克莱尔
We have one more important stop to make.
我们还要去一个重要的地方
Hey, look at that. He's starting to warm up.
看啊 他开始暖和起来了
Now this is that walking stick that causes earthquakes, right?
这是那个引起地震的拐杖 是不是
Sorry, it's all we could find on such short notice.
抱歉 时间这么短 我们只找到这个
No, no, no, no, no. I think this could work.
不不不 我觉得这个可以
I mean, the quake might shake the ice off the statue
地震可能会把雕像上的冰震下来
long enough to bag it.
让我们有足够久的时间装袋
Do it. Pete smash.
动手吧 皮特撞击
I hated that.
我讨厌这事
Good. He's grumpy. He'll be okay.
很好 他脾气暴躁 他会没事的
Ugh, what the hell was that?
这是什么
Oh, I got a--I got a ping. It's a ping.
有活了 来活了
I'm gonnaI got it. There you go.
我...我来拿 好了
Here we go. This is my ping.
好了 我来活了
No, it's okay. I got it.
没事 我来
Oh, my god.
天啊
Bunch of people just fell into spontaneous comas
拉皮特城的一个公园里
to a park in Rapid City.
一群人突然昏迷
So we know what Valda's doing with Sacks's record player.
我们知道沃尔达用沙克斯留声机干什么了
You know, without Pilate's resistance bands to keep
没有普拉提阻力带
their circulation flowing, all those people could die.
维持他们的循环流动 这些人会死的
No, with that many victims,
有这么多受害人
there wouldn't even be enough to go around.
根本不够用
Okay. You know what, Steve?
不如这样吧 史蒂夫
Why don't you stay here and keep an eye on Artie,
你留下来照顾阿迪
and, Pete, you come with me?
皮特 你跟我一起
Okay.
好
Or--or--or you guys could go deal with that and I stay with Artie.
或...或者你去处理 我留下来陪阿迪
Lattimer!
拉蒂默
Pete.
皮特
What?
干嘛
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表