剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I know. I called her.
我知道 她是我叫来的
Thank you, Isabella.
谢谢你 伊莎贝拉
Paracelsus is probably headed back to Warehouse 9.
巴拉塞尔士大概会回去九号♥仓库
If he links up to the Eldunari again,
如果他再次跟"心中之心"联♥系♥在一起
he'll be too powerful.
他的力量将异常强大
Let's go.
我们走
What the hell is an Isabella?
伊莎贝拉是什么东西
Does the warehouse in the future
难道未来的仓库
no longer use purple swamphens to subdue artifacts?
不再用紫水鸡来降服藏物了吗
That's insanity. Guys, come on.
太荒唐了 伙计们 快点
Hey, Artie...
阿迪
Alice could be here in a flash.
爱丽丝的倩影可能会划过哦
Hugo, before you do whatever it is you're gonna do,
雨果 在你准备开始之前
do you mind--I don't know-- snapping our picture?
能不能给我们拍个照片
Whoa. He was definitely here.
他肯定到过这里
Okay, Peter, you head towards the Eldunari.
皮特 你去"心中之心"那边
Myka and I will circle around in case he wavers in his course.
我和麦卡巡视四周 以防他返回
She's bossy.
她很强势
You love it. I do.
合你的口味 没错
Let's go.
走啊
There goes the F.I.S.H.
频率干扰检测全息仪来了
Intruder.
侵入者
Intruder in aisle 487-K.
487-K通道有入侵者
No, no, not this time.
这次你休想
I got a score to settle.
我正要找你算账
Intruder in aisle 487-K.
487-K通道有入侵者
You remember this?
你记得这个东西吗
Wait.
等等
Let me take him.
让我搞定他
No, no, he's mine.
不用 交给我
You don't deal in lies, huh?
你不会撒谎的
Do you remember saying it to me, Parry.
还记得你这么跟我说吗 巴瑞
Do you remember dangling Myka's life
还记得你让我眼睁睁得看着你
out in front of me?
玩弄麦卡的生命吗
I did not lie.
我没有撒谎
I believed she was dying.
我当时认为她要死了
You know what I believe?
知道我心里想什么吗
I believe we're gonna have us a nice Paracelsii
我想一尊漂亮的巴拉塞尔士像
in the bronze sector.
会出现在铜像区
Please d-don't, don't.
求求你 不要
You have no idea what you are giving up,
你不知道你正在放弃什么
what you are stealing from mankind.
你从人类手里偷走了什么
You're gonna make a nice para-bookends.
你去做一对漂亮的书挡吧
Now let's go.
咱们走
You're gonna have to kill me.
除非你杀了我
Well, I'm glad we agree about that.
这点我很同意
Good.
很好
I hope that hurt!
疼死你才好
So then the problem was we had two bronzed Paracelsii
现在的问题是仓库里有两尊
in the warehouse, right?
巴拉塞尔士铜像
You know, I do have better things to do.
你知道我有更好的事要忙
No, you don't. No, you don't.
不 你没事要忙
So is Mrs. Frederic reconnected?
弗雷德里克夫人跟仓库重新连接了吗
Yeah, yeah, she's back online.
是的 她重新上线了
I just wish I could shake this--
我只是想把这种感觉从脑子里赶出去
Uh, I don't know.
我也不知道
Shake what?
什么感觉
Well, it's this feeling that something is changing.
我感觉有些事情在变化
I can't explain it, but something has begun.
我说不清 但是已经开始了
It's good and bad. I don't know. Never mind.
既是好事也是坏事 我不知道 无所谓啦
It's not comforting, definitely not,
一点都不令人欣慰 一点也不
and I wish that you were lying.
我真希望你在撒谎
I wonder if this has something to do with my trip.
不知道这跟我这次出差有没有关系
You're leaving?
你要走吗
The regents have asked me to meet them abroad--
董事们让我跟他们在国外见面
Very hush-hush.
神秘兮兮的
Oh, I always love that about them.
他们这点我一直很喜欢
And here we are.
我们到了
"Ralph Brunsky, Egyptian terrorist."
拉尔夫·布朗斯基 埃及恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah.
然后呢
There, okay.
看吧
That's where you put him?
你把他放在这里了
Oh, hilarious.
真幽默
Now put him in the bronze sector.
把他放到铜像区吧
Aw, dad!
老爹啊
Now, or you're gonna be grounded for a week.
马上 不然我罚你一周不许出门
Question...
我有个问题
Okay, I hate that tone of voice.
好吧 我不喜欢这个腔调
Why do you have that scalpel you threw at Paracelsus?
你为什么把手术刀扔到巴拉塞尔士身上
I don't know, Myka.
我不知道 麦卡
It was just in my pocket, and sometimes I pick things up.
我口袋里有什么 就扔什么
You said that you had two artifacts
你说你释放巴拉塞尔士时
when you released Paracelsus.
手里有两样藏物
The scalpel was one of them, wasn't it?
那手术刀是其中之一 对吧
Oh, my god, I feel like I'm talking to Columbo.
天呐 我感觉像在跟哥伦布说话
Lisa said that it has curative properties.
丽萨说它有治疗属性
You brought it to Paracelsus, didn't you?
你把它给了巴拉塞尔士 对吗
I don't remember, Myka.
我不记得了 麦卡
That was, like, two time-travels ago.
那都是两次时空旅行之前的事了
I heard what you whispered into his ear
我听到你在九号♥仓库
at Warehouse 9, Pete.
跟他的耳语了 皮特
You did it for me, didn't you?
你是为了我 对吗
What? No. Why?
什么 才不是呢
No. What?
说什么呢
Okay, yeah, maybe I did, all right?
好吧 也许是这么回事 好吧
So sue me. I didn't want you to die.
去告我啊 我不想让你死
So you risked the warehouse and the world
你置仓库和整个世界于危险中
just to save me?
就为了救我
Well, yeah.
是啊
Don't.
不要
Okay?
好吗
We always put the warehouse first.
我们永远把仓库放在第一位
I am your partner. I am not your girlfriend.
我是你的搭档 不是你的女友
All right, all right, jeez.
好吧 好吧 天呐
I'm still gonna put you first. Why don't you go punch that?
我还是会把你放在第一位 你奈我何啊
Your plan to pull Alice out of that mirror
你打算把爱丽丝从镜子里放出来
would have absolutely worked, you know.
肯定会成功的
It was a brilliant, brilliant idea.
那个主意非常非常天才
I haven't forgotten about Claire.
我没有忘记克莱尔
I want to know about my sister.
我想了解我的姐姐
I know. You never forget anything.
我知道 你什么都不会忘记
But could I maybe just recuperate from all that
但是能不能让我喘口气
for five minutes before-- I guess not.
然后再... 看来不行
What?
什么
11.
十一个
There should be 12.
应该有十二个
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表