剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
And that explains the bad juju I've been feeling.
也正好解释了我的不祥预感
Valda is going to make Claire caretaker of his new warehouse.
沃尔达要让克莱尔成为新仓库的守护者
A very powerful one that he has control over.
一个由他掌控的力量强大的仓库
I wonder if a mini tesla grenade
我很好奇一个迷你特斯拉手榴弹
will fit in valda's mouth.
能不能塞进他嘴里
Claudia. Be careful.
克劳迪娅 小心点
He is gonna continue to use Claire against you,
他还会让克莱尔对付你
and he has total control of her.
而克莱尔完全受他控制
Not total. I saw her fight him in Boston.
并非完全 在波士顿我看见她反抗他了
She's still in there. I can reach her.
她还有意识 我能救她
Don't let your feelings for her be your blind spot.
别让你们的亲情蒙蔽了双眼
Valda's hooks may already be in her too deep.
沃尔达的控制可能已经根深蒂固了
I saw it too, Artie. She's not his, not yet.
我也看见了 阿迪 她还没被完全控制
Just got to find a way in.
只需要找到救她出来的方法
Yeah. Well...
那好
Find it fast.
要尽快找
All right, listen up.
听着
If my contact in China is right,
如果我从中国得到的消息准确
then Valda is heading for the Beijing National Olympic Stadium.
沃尔达去了北♥京♥国家体育馆
That's his location?
那就是他的目的地
If he finds the cornerstone
如果他找到了基石
and strikes it with the setting maul,
并用捻♥缝木槌敲击
the new warehouse will be consecrated,
新仓库就正式建成了
the artifacts will start to phase into their new home,
藏物会开始适应新家
and Warehouse 13 will officially come to an end.
意味着十三号♥仓库正式终结
Okay.
明白
All right.
好了
Let's go to China and stop Valda from ordering takeout.
让我们在沃尔达点外卖♥♥之前阻止他吧
Well, looks like the silly string's a bust.
看来粘性线失效了
Tell me that you have a plan "C."
你还有其他计划吧
We have no choice.
别无选择了
We're gonna have to destroy the compass.
只能毁掉罗盘了
What happens if we destroy it?
要是毁了它会发生什么
Happily accepting guesses on that.
放飞想象力猜吧
The stadium's too small.
这体育场也太小了
Where's he gonna put everything?
他要把藏物都放在哪
According to these schematics, there are dozens
从建筑图纸来看 在地下
of underground levels, each of them several acres wide.
有几十个地下室 每个的面♥积♥都有好几英亩
It's also where we'll find the cornerstone.
基石也在那里
Guys.
伙计们
That says "Warehouse 14."
那上面写着第十四号♥仓库
Everything's still in flux.
还在变化着呢
Valda hasn't completed the transfer yet.
沃尔达还没完成藏物的转移
I told you.
我就说
Portal trumps private jet every time.
传送门可比私人飞机快
Now we need to set a trap for that psycho son of a--
现在我们只需要设个陷阱给那个混...
Welcome to Cangku Shisi.
欢迎来到"仓库十四"
Warehouse 14.
第十四号♥仓库
My warehouse.
我的仓库
Thank you for providing the means to come to this reality.
多谢你们让我来到了这个世界
You've given me something in this world
让我见识到了在我的世界
I could never have had in mine...
无法想象的东西
Complete control.
完全的掌控
Kill them slowly.
别急着杀了他们
I want them to see it all arrive before they die.
我要他们在死之前看着一切尘埃落定
These buttons are from the lab coat
这些纽扣是化学家朱利叶斯·维尔布兰德
worn by the chemist Julius Wilbrand
在发现三♥硝♥基♥甲♥苯♥时
when he discovered trinitrotoluene...
所穿的实验服上的
TNT.
就是TNT
As the laymen say, yes.
外行是这么叫的
When they're put in close proximity to each other...
当它们相邻摆放的时候
Boom.
嘭
Artie, if we destroy the compass,
阿迪 要是我们毁了圆规
What happens when it's actually time to move the warehouse?
等到真的要搬仓库的时候要怎么办
Oh, let them use fedex. You ready?
找快递吧 准备好了吗
Fire in the hole!
开火了
Artie,
阿迪
tell me that you have a plan "D." no! There's no plan "D."
你还有D计划吧 不 没有
Valda, you son of a bitch!
沃尔达 你个混♥蛋♥
This is my home!
这里是我家
And I will never, never let you take it away, you hear me?
我决不允许你夺走他 听到没
Never! Never!
绝不 绝不
Is this rope an artifact? What's the provenance?
这根绳子是藏物吗 它从何而来的
No! It's just a rope!
不是 就是跟绳子而已
Stop asking questions and help me!
别问了 快来帮忙
Guys, we got to get down from here
我们得赶在沃尔达找到基石之前
before Valda finds that cornerstone.
从墙上下去
Claude, just try-try and reach claire.
克劳迪娅 试着去联♥系♥克莱尔
Claire... Claire, listen to me.
克莱尔 克莱尔 听我说
Valda can't control you, you hear me? He can't.
沃尔达控制不了你 听到了吗 他做不到
You're way too strong. Fight him!
你比他强大多了 反抗他
It's just making her angrier.
你让她更愤怒了
What am I supposed to say?
那我该说什么
Connect with her, Claude.
找到你们之间的联♥系♥ 克劳迪娅
Find something that you-you both love.
找个你们都爱的事物
Claire...
克莱尔
Try to hear me, please.
求你听听
Blood and blisters
血和水泡
on my fingers
在我指间
Chaos--
混乱
You guys, this isn't gonna work.
伙计们 这招不好使
Claudia, don't stop. Just keep going.
克劳迪娅 别停 继续唱
Claudia, please!
克劳迪娅 拜托
* chaos rules when we're apart
我们分离时 满目苍夷
Watch my temper
注意我的脾气
I'll go mental
我会抓狂
watch my temper
注意我的脾气
I'll go mental
我会抓狂
I'll try to be gentle
我想要温柔
When I grow up
等我长大以后
I'll be stable
我会很坚定
When I grow up
等我长大以后
I'll turn the tables
我会反败为胜
Fine.
好吧
I'll be caretaker myself.
我来亲自处理
Claire? Claire!
克莱尔 克莱尔
Oh, I've always loved the sound of your voice.
我一直喜欢你的声音
Claude--okay, good.
克劳迪娅 很好
Myka and I are gonna try and stop Valda
我和麦卡去阻止沃尔达
from consecrating warehouse 14.
供奉十四号♥仓库
Meanwhile, try and get that thing off her eye.
你试试把那东西从她眼睛上摘下来
I tried, but it won't come off.
我试过 摘不下来
Okay, wait, guys.
等等 伙计们
If this lens gave Valda access to claire's mind,
如果那个镜片让沃尔达进入克莱尔的意识
wouldn't reversing it give her access to his
我们能否让她反过来进入他的意识
so we could transfer her artifact energy into--
从而把藏物的能量转移到...
Claudia, no.
不行 克劳迪娅
I know what you're thinking, but no.
我明白你的意思 但是不行
Wouldn't transferring Claire's telekinetic rage into Valda
将克莱尔心电感应的愤怒传给沃尔达
just make him more powerful?
不就让他更强大了吗
Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry.
你说的对 抱歉
No, no. No, you know what? Do it. I have an idea.
没事的 试试看 我有个主意
I think we can kill two birds with one stone.
我觉得咱们可以一箭双雕
Mykes, come with me. okay. Wish us luck.
麦卡 跟我来 好的 祝我们好运吧
This might hurt.
可能会疼
The cornerstone.
柱石
So easy to change the world.
改变世界很容易
Concentrate. Focus on valda.
把注意力集中在沃尔达身上
Send him the power.
把能量传给他
Hey, valda!
沃尔达
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表