剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Previously on "Warehouse 13"...
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
I love you, little sister,
我爱你 小妹妹
and I am counting on you to fix all of this.
我相信你会解决这个问题的
You love me, and I love you. It's simple.
你爱我 我也爱你 就这么简单
It's just that your life is filled with excitement
只是你的人生充满了刺♥激♥
and danger,
和危险
and it's all the things that I don't want.
而这些都不是我所想要的
Good-bye, Pete.
再见了 皮特
"But who was this woman, and why did she--"
"但这个女人是谁 为何她..."
Hey, hey, what? What, what, what, what?
嘿 怎么 怎么了
What, are you writing a book?
怎么 你在写书吗
No. Yes.
不 是的
No, which answer will make you stop asking?
不对 哪个答案能让你闭嘴
No, no, I think it's cool. When did you start?
不是啦 我觉得这很好 你什么时候开始写的
Off and on about a year ago.
大概一年前开始断断续续写
You're on page six.
你才写到第六页
More off than on.
中断的日子比较长
Hello, hello?
有人吗 有人在吗
Come on, Artie, I just sat down. Thank God you're here.
别这样 阿迪 我才刚坐下 还好你在
Relax, I'm not here for you.
放轻松 我不是来找你的
Steve, Steve, Steve!
史蒂夫 史蒂夫 史蒂夫
What, what, are you okay? What's wrong?
怎么了 怎么了 你还好吧 出什么事了
There's a ping for you and Claudia.
这边有个案子你跟克劳迪娅去办
That's why you're yelling like your hair's on fire?
就为了这个你就喊得跟头发着火一样吗
Whoa, so what, are you Why is that ping not for us?
怎么 你要我们 为什么我们没案子
benching us or Yeah.
坐冷板凳吗 对啊
I'm worried about Claudia.
我很担心克劳迪娅
She's locked up for two days in the warehouse.
她把自己锁在仓库里两天了
She's researching her sister Claire.
她一直在调查她姐姐克莱尔的事
It's not healthy.
这样不益于健康
So you're trying to distract her.
你是想分散她的注意力
Yeah, because--shush you! Look, there's a ping.
对 因为...你别说 这是你们的案子
There's trouble. There's artifacts. Go.
有人遇上了麻烦 有藏物 快去
Go, go, go.
去 快去
Ooh, is that a hoagie?
哦 这是英雄三明治吗
Oh, I want a hoagie.
我要吃英雄三明治
He'll get nothing and like it.
他会喜欢的 但是那啥都没了
Hello, Pete? Kelly.
嗨 皮特 凯莉
Wha--hey.
什么 嘿
I'm sorry to burst in like this, but I'm in trouble.
很抱歉就这个闯进来了 但我遇上麻烦了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Are you--are we--am I--
你这是...我们...是我...
But we were--oh, my God.
可我们 我的天啊
You know what, I'm going to leave you two alone.
我还是让你们两个人单独谈谈吧
Myka, please stay.
麦卡 请留步
Pete, relax, this isn't about the baby.
皮特 放轻松 这跟孩子无关
It's not yours. I'm married.
孩子不是你的 我结婚了
Besides, we broke up, like, two years ago.
再说了 我们两年前就分手了
You do know how babies are made, right?
你知道婴儿是怎么长成的 对吧
Pete, exhale.
皮特 呼气
Thank you.
谢谢
That's-- wow, that's great. Congrats.
这真是 太好了 恭喜
Listen, I actually need both your help.
听着 我需要你们两个的帮助
my grandmother's TV is possessed.
我奶奶的电视机发疯了
Well, if I can't temper her outbursts,
我不能让她的怒气厨房♥出来
maybe I should focus on her telekinesis.
也许我应该把重点放在引发怒气的藏物身上
Claude.
克劳迪娅
I could recreate the music box song and do a brain scan...
我可以再写一首八音盒里的歌♥ 然后做脑部扫描
Claude.
克劳迪娅
But then she'd have to be awake and could blow up the building.
但那样就得唤醒她 她可能会把这栋楼打爆
Claude! Ahh! Jeez.
克劳迪娅 啊天啊
Don't sneak up on me like that.
别这样悄悄靠近我
I've been standing here.
我占这儿很久了
Well, stand louder.
站着出点声啊
You're tense.
你太神经紧张了
How's it going?
怎么样了
I want to punch things.
我想砸东西
Okay, you need a break. We got a ping.
好了 你得休息一下 我们有个案子
What? No. No, no, no, no. No.
什么 不 不不不 不行
I have so much work to do.
我还有很多事要忙
I'm on the verge of a major breakthrough here, so...
我就快要有重大进展了 所以...
Oh, really? What, uh--what is that?
真的吗 什么进展
Well, it's--you know.
就是...你懂的
I can--I can circumvent--
我 我可以设法绕开
Oh, God, I hate being friends with you.
天 我真讨厌跟你做朋友
"Charlie Battes, college student.
"查理·巴蒂斯 大学生
while giving a presentation in class,
他在课上作报告的时候
his spine spontaneously broke in three places."
脊椎自行断成了三段
Did Artie send you?
是阿迪给你的案子吗
No, I saw it on CNN.
不 我在CNN新闻上看到的
Yes, Artie sent me.
没错 当然是阿迪给的
Fine, I'll go, errand boy.
好吧 我跟你去 跑腿哥
But this better be snappy.
最好是什么入时的案子
Oh, yeah, man, I love books. I'm a big fan of books.
伙计 我喜欢书 我是书迷
As a matter of fact, I got a lot of great ideas for your book.
事实上 对你的书我有很多点子给你
Now, I'm guessing it's kind of
我猜你的书
a spy romance novel with a sci-fi bent.
是一部谍战爱情小说 还带点科幻色彩
Well, do you think we could get some robots in there?
你觉得要不要写点机器人的角色进去
Yeah, Pete, definitely. You know, naked, sexy fembots.
行 皮特 当然了 性感的裸女机器人
Kelly, thank God, just please distract him.
凯莉 谢天谢地 拜托你弄点啥让他分心
So my nana's been homebound ever since my grandpa died.
我爷爷死后 我奶奶就一直闲居家中
Right, and you said that was two years ago?
嗯 你说那是两年前的事对吗
Yes, I usually come twice a week to bring her food,
对 我一般一星期过来两次 给她送点食物
magazines, and usually she's in there watching TV,
杂♥志♥什么的 一般她都会在这看电视
But this morning, I just found this.
但今天早上 我进来发现了这个
Ooh, and this is what was on when you found it?
你发现的时候就在播这个吗
Yes.
是的
It's my nana's favorite telenovela,
这是我奶奶最爱看的肥皂剧
Seducción Salvaje, "Savage Seduction."
《野性诱惑》[西班牙]
But it was cancelled. It ended last night.
但这剧已经被砍了 昨晚播了最后一集
Right, not to mention--
没错 更别说
I unplugged it when nothing else turned it off,
我找不到关电视的遥控器 就把插头拔掉了
And as you can see, it didn't work.
你们也看到了 根本没用
Where is your nana now?
那你奶奶现在在哪
I don't know. I called everybody.
我不知道 我电♥话♥都打遍了
I called the police, but they told me I had to wait 24 hours.
我报了警 但是警♥察♥说得等24小时才能立案
I can't. I just know there's something wrong.
我等不了 我知道一定出事了
Guys... Yeah?
伙计们 怎么了
Is that her?
那是她吗
Oh, my God, nana?
我的天 奶奶
Okay, wait a minute.
慢着
Are you telling me my nana's trapped inside a telenovela?
你们的意思是我奶奶被困在了一个肥皂剧里
Apparently.
很显然
Now, on the upside,
不过从好的方面看
it looks like she's got a pretty good part.
她的戏份好像蛮多的
She's playing the part of Dona Fausta Obregon,
她扮演的是法斯塔·奥布雷贡夫人
the wise matriarch of the Obregon Dynasty.
是奥布雷贡王朝睿智的女族长
Is this TV new?
这电视是新买♥♥的吗
No, she got it over a year ago.
不 她一年多前就买♥♥了
And you said that the telenovela ended?
你刚才说这个肥皂剧已经完结了
Yes, I mean, my nana was actually pretty upset about it.
对 为此我奶奶还很伤心
You say that it was canceld,
你说这剧已经被砍了
yet it's still on TV.
但却还在电视上播
Nothing. This is the series finale.
没用 这是剧终集
This is where Dona Fausta gets murdered.
这个是法斯塔夫人被害的场景
Oh, my God, does that mean my grandma's--
我的天啊 这是不是说我奶奶就要...
Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no.
等等 等等 不不不
Just don't get too close--
别靠得太近
No, Señor cat!
不 猫先生[西语]
Or that might happen.
不然就会出现这种事
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表