剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Huzzah!
万岁
Come on, will you help me out here, boys?
你们能帮我吗
Milords, miladies, gather round!
老爷 夫人 都过来
We know a guy with a renaissance grudge
我们知道有个人对他的领导
against his lordship. Bad for business has got to be
心生恨意 影响生意一定是
at the top of our disgruntled doofer's to-do list.
一定是杂役最首要的任务
I don't understand.
我不明白
Where am I?
我在哪
You're at a hospital, a special hospital.
你在医院 特殊的医院
Who are you ladies?
你们两位女士是谁
Well, my name is Myka,
我叫麦卡
and, um, this is...
这位是
I'm claudia. I'm your sister.
我是克劳迪娅 我是你妹妹
No, you're not.
不 不是
My sister's seven years old.
我妹妹才7岁
Listen, there was-- there was a car accident,
之前出了一场车祸
and you've been in a coma for a really long time.
你陷入昏迷好久了
A coma?
昏迷
Cars?
车
But that was--no way. Come on.
但那是 不可能
I don't believe you. I don't.
我不相信 不信
I-I know. It sounds insane.
我知道 这听起来很疯狂
Yes, because it is insane.
是的 因为这很疯狂
No, see? That is Claudia.
不 你瞧 那才是克劳迪娅
See? And I'm
你瞧 我
Oh, my god. I'm old.
我的天 我老了
You're not old. You're just--you're older.
你不老 你只是长大了
How much older?
多大
I-- 15 years.
15年
15 years?
15年
That means you're 22.
那就是说你现在 22了
So I'm 30?
就是说我30了
I'm 30 years old?
我都30岁了
How can I be 30 years old? Don't worry!
我怎么会30岁了 别担心
We're gonna get everything sorted out, okay? I promise.
我们会把一切都解释清楚的 我保证
Everything is gonna be all right.
一切都会好的
I missed the garbage concert. I missed the prom!
我错过了垃圾勇士的音乐会 错过了毕业舞会
I missed graduation!
我错过了毕业
How is this gonna be all right? Just trust me, okay?
这怎么会好 相信我好吗
We're gonna talk everything through from the very beginning.
我们从最初的事情开始一件件说
Just give me one sec.
给我一会时间
I have a feeling this is maybe gonna take a while.
我感觉这得花点时间
Yeah, I'm just gonna put these back where they belong.
是啊 我要把这些东西物归原处
Thank you.
谢谢
And, hey, um, Artie might be not so happy about this.
阿迪也许会不太高兴
You think you could soften him up a bit before we get there?
你能不能在我们回去前给他稍微做点思想工作
Don't worry about it.
别担心
I'll take care of Artie.
我来解决阿迪
Okay, Catarina, we're looking for your pal Oswald.
卡特里娜 我们在找你的搭档奥斯瓦德
Target practice, look.
打靶 你瞧
Another one?
又一个
You get the wizard, I'll take care of the crowd!
你解决男巫 我处理人群
Hey, get down! Hey, get back!
趴下 后退
Okay, neat trick. Now what the hell?
俐落的戏法 现在要怎样
Coming, princess!
这就来了 公主
Okay, okay. There you go. There you go, there you go.
好了好了 没事了 没事了
Some special effects!
特技效果
Wow, best ren faire ever!
有史以来最棒的复古集♥会♥
There you go.
好了
Not all on fire.
并没有都着火
I used to like magic.
我曾经很喜欢魔法
Not a mark on her! What a show, huh?
毫无痕迹 多好的表演
Huh? Come on.
是吧
Let's hear it for king what's-his-name.
我们听听那什么国王的话
Hey, not so fast there, Ozzie Ozbean.
别那么快走 小奥
What do you want me for?
你们想要什么
Look, I-I-- I've never played a magician,
我从没扮演过魔法师
and I'm not even on the clock, okay?
我根本都没机会
That may be so, but wherever you are, chaos seems to follow.
也许是 但你在哪 混乱就跟到哪
Time to grill the doofus.
是拷问屌♥丝的时间了
And, um, I get a free room here
我在旅馆这里
at the Bed and Breakfast,
有免费的房♥间
although it's not so much breakfast anymore, so...
尽管再也没有什么早餐时光了
You got a lot of stuff.
你有很多东西
Oh, god, yeah. God, I guess I do.
是的 是啊
Um, I didn't have very much when I came here, so I--
刚来时也没这么多
I don't know, maybe I'm just trying to make up for that.
我不知道 也许我是想弥补吧
What's this?
这是什么
This is iPad. It's like a little computer.
这是iPad 就像是个小电脑
You can listen to music or read books
你可以用它听音乐 看书
or surf the internet on it.
或者上网
The internet's still around?
现在还有互联网
Dad said that'd be a passing fad.
爸爸说那不过是三分钟热度的东西
Yeah, well, he probably didn't think pants were here to stay either.
他八成还觉得没人会穿裤子了呢
Uh, that's for an xbox.
那是用来打游戏的
Uh, video games. Oh, like, um, Donkey Kong.
电视游戏 大金刚那种吗
Yeah, except nobody plays do--
没错 不过已经没人玩...
Yeah, just like Donkey Kong.
没错 大金刚那种游戏
I got to say, I'm really hating this.
我不想骗你 我真不喜欢这样子
And I totally get that.
完全理解
I-I just-- nothing feels real.
一切都那么不真实
Wait, that's it, isn't it? It's a dream.
没错 这只是个梦
It's just a weird dream.
一个千奇百怪的梦
I'm just gonna wake up and be me again.
只要醒来就能做回我自己了
Claire, I'm sorry.
克莱尔 很抱歉
It's not a dream.
可这不是梦
It has to be.
必须是梦
It has to be!
必须是梦
This cannot be my life!
我不能过这样的生活
Look, it's--it's okay. Everything is gonna be all right.
没事的 一切都会好起来的
Please stop saying it's gonna be all right, 'cause it's not.
别再这么说了 根本就不会好转
None of this is all right.
一切都乱套了
I don't recognize anything or anyone!
一切的人和事物对我都是陌生的
Claire, I'm sorry. You're right, it's a lot.
克莱尔 对不起 你说的没错 是很难
It's a lot to take in, but you're gonna catch up fast.
要接受的事物太多了 但你很快就会了解的
You know why? 'cause I did.
我就是这么过来的
What, you were in a coma too?
怎么 你也昏迷了吗
I was in a mental institution.
我进了精神病院
You were? Why?
什么 怎么回事
Long, long story,
说来话长了
but I spent my formative years in a psych ward,
但我在精神科病房♥里长大
and not to outdo you, but crazy girl carries
不是我想秀优越什么的 但是
a lot more stigma than coma girl.
疯子可比植物人要承受的东西多多了
Look, yes, maybe there are some things you can't get back
或许有些事情无法经历了
like the prom or the garbage concert,
就像舞会 垃圾勇士音乐会什么的
but we'll catch you up on everything else, I promise.
但我会帮你融入新的生活 我保证
Besides, I hear high school's overrated.
况且 也别太高看高中生活
I don't think we missed much avoiding all that teen drama.
小年轻的勾心斗角也没什么可怀念的
Wait.
等等
Is this--
这是...
Your guitar?
你的吉他吗
Yeah, my strongest memories of you are with that guitar,
正是 我对你最深刻的记忆就是弹吉他
which probably has a lot to do
估计我这么痴迷吉他
with why I'm completely guitar-obsessed.
就是受你影响的
Yeah, you are.
是嘛
Hey, do you want to see where I play?
你想看看我表演的地方吗
Okay. Okay.
好啊 太好了
Okay, Alice?
爱丽丝
Are you in there? -
你在吗
Wha--okay. Yeah, ju--sorry.
老天 抱歉
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表