剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I'm sure. Alone!
我真的知道 独自一人
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
And--and you didn't really need to.
你真的不必如此
You--you chose to keep it to yourself, see?
你自己决定要独自面对的
And what if I spend the rest of my life alone?
如果我后半辈子就独自一人呢
Is that my fault too?
那也是我的错吗
Is that what you're saying?
这就是你的意思吗
Answer the question!
回答问题
Oh, my god.
我的天
The music box.
八音盒
You shot me?
你开枪射我
Well, it wasn't really a shot, per se--
其实算不上开枪射你
More like an aggressive hello.
更像是不太友好的招呼
You shot me!
你开枪射我
It just makes me angrier!
让我更加生气了
Gather round!
集♥合♥
It's time for the royal tournament to begin!
皇家比武招亲马上开始
No, no, no, I can't. Oh, yeah.
不不 我不行 没事
I-I can't. I can't. I can't.
我不行不行不行
Yes, you can. No.
你行的 不
There you go. That a boy.
就这样 好乖
How?
怎么做
With clear eyes and a full heart...
眼要明 注意力要集中
You can't lose.
你不能输
I'm nearsighted, and I have arrhythmia.
我是近视眼 我心律不齐
Look, dude, you can do this, okay?
听着老兄 你可以的
You have to.
你必须可以
Otherwise they're just gonna keep coming,
否则会一直这样
And you don't want to be chased your whole life, do you, huh?
你不想一辈子被这么追着吧
All you have to do is beat this last card.
你只要击败最后一张牌就好
How bad can it be?
能有多糟呢
Well, you had to ask.
你还真是乌鸦嘴
Who challenges me?
谁挑战我
You? Me? Oh, him.
是你吗 不是 是他
Prepare to die, mortal! no, no, no, no, no, no!
受死吧 凡人 不要不要不要
He's got to do this himself.
他必须亲自动手
No, I can't do this. No, no, no, you're doing it!
不 我不行 不 你必须面对
I can't Ozzie, no, you're good.
我不行 小奥 你没问题的
You're doing great.
你做得很好
Keep him in the game, okay? I got an idea.
别让他退出游戏 我有主意了
Hey, no! I can't.
不能走 我不行
You're a knight now. Use your sword.
你现在是骑士 拔剑吧
Here, catch!
接住
Ozzie, here!
小奥 接这个
Ozzie, look out!
小奥 小心
Nothing is worth this, not even the princess!
即使是公主 也不值得我玩命
Hey, where you going? coward!
你要去哪里 懦夫
Leave me alone!
别烦我
Catarina!
卡特里娜
I'll take you instead.
你替他受死吧
No!
不要
Huzzah! Hip-hip, huzzah!
万岁 万岁
Hip-hip, huzzah!
万岁 万岁
We did it.
我们成功了
I don't want to fall asleep
我不想睡觉
'cause I miss you, babe
因为我想念你 亲爱的
And I don't want to miss a thing
我不想错过任何事
Oh, I don't.
我不想
I don't want to miss a thing.
我不想错过任何事
Will you tell me everything that happened while I was sleeping?
你能把我昏睡时发生的事都讲给我听吗
Well, that could take a minute.
那可需要些时间了
We need snacks.
得准备点零食
Okay.
好的
Mom and dad must be so proud of you.
爸爸妈妈一定很以你为荣
Claire...
克莱尔
Listen, mom and dad...
是这样的 妈妈和爸爸...
Mom and dad aren't with us anymore.
妈妈和爸爸不跟我们在一起了
What do you mean?
什么意思
They're gone.
他们去世了
They were--
他们...
They were in the car accident that put you in a coma.
导致你昏迷的事故发生时 他们在车上
They were?
是吗
Caire, please! No!
克莱尔 拜托 不要
The car?
那辆车
That car.
那辆车
They're dead? I'm starting to remember.
他们死了 我开始记起来了
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I know I should have told you sooner.
我知道我应该早点告诉你
I justII didn't know But I wasn't.
我只是不知道... 我知道了
I saw it.
我想起来了
I saw the crash...
我想起了事故...
So I couldn't ha--
所以我不能...
I wasn't in the car, was I?
没当时没在车上 对吧
No...
是的
You weren't.
你不在
You--it's-- it's very complicated.
这件事情很复杂
Yep?
喂
Is your sister there with you right now?
你姐姐现在跟你在一起吗
Great. Myka told you.
太好了 麦卡跟你说了
Yeah, listen, everything's okay.
听我说 一切都很好
No--
不
Actually, it isn't!
一点也不好
Don't defend him. He shot me!
别为他辩护 他用枪射我
Guys, get back!
伙计们 快撤
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm really, really, really sorry, really!
我真的真的真的很抱歉 真的
I just--I thought that--
我只是以为...
Bob Dylan's bus transfer?
鲍勃·迪伦总线传送
Volta's biscuit barrel?
伏特饼干桶
You think I didn't already think of that?
你以为我没想到过吗
Look, the music box does not work that way.
那个音乐盒不是按这个原理工作的
Look, the energy has to be transferred into a living human being.
它的能量会转移到其他人身上
If you'd only asked me, I wo--
如果你事先问我...
Can't we just tesla her?
我们不能把她电晕吗
In addition to the strong possibility
再打她一枪
that Myka might be extremely upset by being shot again.
很有可能让她更加暴怒
There's also the issue of the energy from the tesla
特斯拉枪的能量也有可能
boosting her telekinetic energy, so...
让她的心电能量爆表 所以...
So, what, then?
所以什么
Catch, Artie!
接住 阿迪
Oh, it's not Artie. It's me.
不是阿迪 是我
Hi. Just giving Claire the grand tour.
我带克莱尔到处转转
Want to help?
需要帮忙吗
Nobody knows the Stacks like Myka.
没人比麦卡更了解这里
You remember Claire, right?
还记得克莱尔吧
Hey, again, Myka.
又见面了 麦卡
Hello, Claire. Nice of you to drop in.
你好 卡莱尔 感谢你热情
I'm sorry, Myka.
对不起了 麦卡
We only have a few minutes and not many options.
我们只有几分钟时间 办法也不多
Well, you're not gonna put Myka in a coma, Artie.
你不会让麦卡陷入昏迷吧 阿迪
You can't.
你不能这样
Caudia, not her...
克劳迪娅 不是她
Me.
是我
He has to, don't you?
他必须这样 对吗
Seeing her like that, I remember now.
看到她的样子 我记起来了
I remember everything--
我全都记起来了
The music box, how angry I could get, mom and dad.
音乐盒 我如何暴怒 妈妈和爸爸
It wasn't your fault.
那不是你的错
I know. I know. But somebody has to do it--
我知道 但如果一定有人要做
Not Myka!
肯定不是麦卡
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表