剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Hey, let me see your driver's license.
让我看看你的驾照
My eyes are up here. Bryce.
我的眼睛在这里 布莱斯
Plucked brow, clean back of the neck,
拔过眉 脖子后边很干净
Flawless cuticles, you're gay.
光滑的皮肤 你是弯的
No, I'm not.
我不是
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Hey, Bryce!
布莱斯
Steves.
斯蒂夫们
Come on, you silly twit.
快点 你个蠢货
Oh! Can a girl get a hand?
谁能给美女搭把手啊
No, no--ay!
不要 不要
Myka!
麦卡
Grr. I love it when I'm butch.
我真喜欢T角的自己
No, no, wait. Listen, I'm innocent.
等等 听我说 我是无辜的
I didn't do it.
不是我♥干♥的
Do what, biff, use an artifact to duplicate your frat brothers?
干什么 流氓 用藏物复♥制♥兄弟会成员吗
Is that a candle in your pocket,
你兜里的东西是蜡烛吗
or are you just really into twins?
还是你非常喜欢双胞胎
Tell me about the candle, Bryce.
告诉我蜡烛的事 布莱斯
Okay, it belonged to Edna St. Vincent Millay, all right?
好的 它属于埃德娜·圣文森特·米莱
Of course. "My candle burns at both ends.
当然 "我的蜡烛从两端燃烧"
It will not last the night."
"它不会熬过一夜"
O.M.G. What rhymes with "Bore me"?
额滴神 "烦死我了"该怎么押韵
Please don't call my dad.
求你们别告诉我老爸
Okay, let's finish this. Oh, no, no.
好吧 让我解决掉这个 不要
I'm just getting started.
我才刚刚开始
Damn it, your evil twin sister's got the candle.
该死 你的邪恶胞妹把蜡烛抢走了
Dona Fausta!
法斯塔夫人
Enough.
够了
Give me the artifact.
把藏物给我
Come and get it, lady poopy pants.
来 喝了 娘娘腔
Twin fight! Twin fight! Twin fight!
双胞胎对打 双胞胎对打 双胞胎对打
You are a prude and a nag.
你又唠叨又故作姿态
You're a self-obsessed slut.
你就是个自恋的贱♥人♥
You are the worst gay guy ever.
你是有史以来最烂的基佬
Twin fight! Twin fight! Twin fight!
双胞胎对打 双胞胎对打 双胞胎对打
You're gonna die a lonely old hag.
你会变成丑老太婆孤独死去
Well, that's better than a whore in the gutter.
那也总比阴沟里的妓♥女♥好
Well, it sounds good to me.
我听着觉得不错
No way, secret agent girl.
别想了 特勤局的妹子
I would have done well in school.
我要上学一定很不错
Oh, curses. How do I fix this?
该死 我要怎么解决
Ugh, okay, think, think, think.
好吧 想一想 想一想
How did it stop before?
之前是怎么结束的
Charlie fell off the building, Ox just passed out.
查理从楼上摔下去 奥克斯昏过去
Hey, Steve.
史蒂夫
Claudia?
克劳迪娅
Doll face, W.T.F.?
可爱脸 搞什么
Sorry, sweetie, you were really fun.
抱歉 亲爱的 你真是太好玩了
See you around sometime.
后会有期了
Look out, look out!
小心 小心
Are you okay? I think I'm gonna throw up.
你没事吧 我觉得我要吐了
Oh, not on these shoes. Okay.
别吐在我鞋子上就好
Dona Fausta! No!
法斯塔夫人 不
So any residual effects?
有什么残留反应吗
Besides the bruises, the hangover,
除了淤青 宿醉
and your relentless nagging me
还有你无止无尽的唠叨
to call everyone I see a "Biatch"?
管我见到的每个人都叫"吉安人"吗
Say it again! Say it again! No, stop that.
再说一次 再说一次 够了
Well, on the upside, I think I've come up with,
好的一面是 我想到了
like, ten new things to try on Claire next,
差不多十种可以在克莱尔身上试试的方法
So--wait for it-- you were right.
等着瞧吧 你说对了
Fixing her is going to be a marathon.
要治好她会是一场马拉松
I needed a break, and I need to pace myself.
我要休息一下 我要调节自己
Oh, and, Steve, I will never let you die a lonely, old hag.
史蒂夫 我绝对不会让你又老又丑独自死去
Thanks, biatch.
谢了 基安人[贱♥人♥]
Oh, Shante, you stay.
你真行
Artie took off. Okay.
阿迪走了 好
That was weird, right?
挺奇怪的 不是吗
Weird artifact weirdiness.
奇怪的藏物的奇怪事件
Let's never talk about it again.
以后再也别提了
Talk about what?
提啥
You know, I'm just gonna wait for you outside.
我去外面等你
Okay. Okay.
好 好
So how's Abuelita?
阿波利塔怎么样
Oh, she'll be fine.
她会没事的
I'm going to spend a couple of days with her
我会再陪她几天
to make sure she's okay.
确保她平安无事
But she's already crazy
但她已经为了一部
about a new telenovela, burning love.
新的电视肥皂剧 热烈的爱情而疯狂了
No...
不
Ah, well, she's lucky to have you.
她真幸运 因为有你
I'm lucky I knew you.
我认识你 真幸运
Right. Here we go. Well, it was great seeing you.
好吧 就这样吧 很高兴见到你
Enough weirdness for one day. Yeah.
这一天都奇怪了 是啊
Thanks for everything, and, you know, seriously, good luck,
谢谢你做的一切 真的 祝你好运
and sorry, didn't work out between us.
还有 抱歉 我们之间没能...
Pete, please. We both know it wouldn't have worked.
皮特 拜托 我们都知道不会成功的
Why do you say that?
你为什么这么说
Because you're in love with Myka.
因为你爱着麦卡
Pete, let's go.
皮特 走吧
What have you done? I thought this was settled.
你做了什么 我以为这解决了呢
What did you do?
你做什么了
Calm down. What are you talking about?
冷静 你说什么呢
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我说的是什么
What did you do with Claire? Nothing.
你又怎么克莱尔了 没怎么
Why, what happened? Where's Claire?
怎么了 发生了什么 克莱尔呢
She's gone. Someone took her.
她不见了 有人带走了她
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表