剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
So get this.
听着
I found dried salt on senator's Wilton's car.
我在威尔顿议员的车上找到了干涸的盐
Salt, sand-- i think these people are drowning in sea water.
盐 沙 我想让这些人溺水的是海水
So what? A violin from the Titanic,
会是什么藏物 泰坦尼克上的小提琴
a chariot wheel from the red sea...
红海的双轮战车
Teddy Kennedy's turn signal.
还是特迪·肯尼迪的拐弯信♥号♥♥
Look, I got, um, Artie to overnight an artifact
我已经让阿迪给我们快递一藏物
so we would have something to counter the drowning effect.
好让我们能与这藏物抗衡
If we can stay ahead of this guy
如果我们能领先凶手一步
and find out who's next.
预测到下一个受害者是谁
Now, Wilton and Tager were both in favor of the same policies.
威尔顿和塔格都赞同同样的政策
Someone doesn't like natural gas.
肯定有人不喜欢天然气
You mean besides you?
除了你还有人不喜欢天然气呢
I will cut you. Yeah.
再说我弄死你 好吧
Did you know them?
你认识他们吗
No. This is as close as I got.
不 我只能远远看着
I want to hear what they're saying.
我想听他们在说什么
We can't.
这不可能
We can only go where my memory can take us.
我们只能看到我记忆里既存的影像
Listen, I've got to check her gym locker still,
听着 我还是得检查她的健身房♥衣物柜
but it doesn't look like
但看起来这藏物
the artifact's anywhere here at the school.
并不在学校内
It must be quite powerful to have such a lasting effect.
能维持那么久 这藏物一定很强大
I want to discuss this with the regents.
我要和董事们商议
Good. I'll finish up here and meet you at the car.
好的 我这边弄完后去车上找你
Arthur, remember, she's highly volatile.
亚瑟 要记得她现在的情况很不稳定
Do not engage until we know what we're dealing with.
在我们弄清是什么藏物前 不要轻举妄动
Right. Announce that I'm a secret government agent,
知道 总不能说我是政♥府♥秘密组织的特工
and the next object she hurls might be me.
下一个被她扔出去的就是我了
Precisely.
没错
So do you take over Wilton's seat now that he's gone?
威尔顿去世后你会接任他的位置吗
I will keep his office functioning
我会维持他办公室的正常运作
until the governor names a replacement.
直到政♥府♥任命新的接任者
But I have no interest in being the senator from Missouri,
但我对成为密苏里州议员毫无兴趣
if that's what you're asking. Why not?
如果你想问的是这个的话 为什么
Power, money, prestige?
权利 金钱 名望
No, thanks.
我对这些敬谢不敏
I have done my time in this town.
我在这地方待了够久了
This is the same copy of the bill that Gavin Tager had...
这份法案和加文·塔格手上的是同一份
Fracking rights.
水力压裂权法案
Senator Wilton was one of the cosponsors of the bill.
威尔顿议员是这份法案的联合赞助者之一
Gavin was helping draft the language.
是加文帮忙起草的法案
How many cosponsors are there?
总共有多少个赞助者
About ten other senators.
还有十余位议员
Okay, we're gonna need all their names,
我们需要他们的名单
right now, please.
马上就要 谢谢
Ten senators, ten possible targets.
十位议员 十个潜在目标
Yeah, all hands on deck. I'm gonna call Ted.
好吧 我们需要多点人手 我打给泰德
I'm gonna do the same with Elise.
我这就打给伊莉斯
Straight to voice mail. Yeah, her too.
直接转到语♥音♥信箱了 她的也是
Mykes, why would they turn their phones off
麦卡 他们为什么要关掉手♥机♥
if they were just stopping by the field office?
如果他们只是去总部作汇报
Why would they ever turn their phones off?
他们关机本来就很不可思议
You know, earlier today, Ted was really evasive
今天泰德对一张停车罚票
about this parking ticket.
非常闪烁其词
When I asked him about it, he actually hid it away.
我问到他的时候 他还把罚票藏起来了
Yeah, well, Elise refused to go out with me,
对啊 伊莉斯还拒绝和我出去
said she had a thing.
说她事先约了人
Pete, I hate to even think this,
皮特 我很不乐意这么想
but a pair of secret service agents...
但特勤局特工
They might be the perfect people to commit these crimes.
他们也许是犯下这些罪行最理想的人选
They had access to the health club,
他们能进去健身俱乐部
to the senator, but why?
接近议员 但为什么要这么做
We'll ask them after we stop them
等我们阻止他们后再问吧
from drowning their next victim.
阻止他们溺死下一个受害人
Do you remember where that ticket was from?
你还记得罚单是在哪开的吗
Judiciary square.
司法部广场
Pete, that's their car.
皮特 那是他们的车
Maybe the next victim's a judge
也许他们下一个目标是个
who's in favor of fracking.
赞同液压破碎法的法官
In and out. Yeah.
搞定了 是啊
Hands where I can see them.
把手举起来
Hold it right there. What the hell?
不许动 什么情况
Wait. What are you guys doing? What's that, huh?
你们这是干什么 那是什么
Instruction label from the first life raft?
第一艘救生艇的说明书吗
Wait. What are you talking about?
等等 你说什么呢
It's a certificate of marriage.
是一张结婚证书
What?
什么
They just got married in the--in the courthouse.
他们刚在法庭中公♥证♥结婚了
All right, fine. Sorry.
好吧 对不起
God, you guys have been acting so weird, you know,
老天 你俩也太诡异了
giving each other all these signals and stuff.
总是互相给信♥号♥♥什么的
Yeah, you both had your cell phones off during a case.
是啊 而且还在案子中关了手♥机♥
Oh! I get it.
我懂了
So that's, uh--that's why you wouldn't go out with me.
所以你才不想跟我出去约会
Yeah, that's why.
你真聪明
Sorry.
抱歉
We just--we had to keep it quiet, you know?
我们不得不暗中进行
I mean, you guys know how the agency feels
你们也知道局里
if two agents get involved in a relationship.
对两个特工相爱有何感想
I hate to break this up, guys,
我也不想打断你们
but we're gonna have to explain later.
但我们得过会再解释了
There's been another victim.
又出现了一名受害人
Oh, my god.
天哪
This is Claire, come on, let's go.
这是... 克莱尔 快点 我们走
No. You said we were just going for a walk.
不去 你明明说我们只是散个步
Honey, come on. No!
宝贝 走吧 不要
You're sending me away. I'm not going.
你们这是要送我走 我才不去
Please, honey, we just want you to talk to a doctor.
宝贝 我们只是带你去看医生
No one's sending you away, baby.
没人要送你走 宝贝
You're lying, both of you.
你们俩在撒谎
Please, honey, just get in the car.
求你了 宝贝 上车吧
No. I don't believe you.
不上 我不相信你们
I'm not going anywhere with you!
我哪也不去
Llisten, we swe should go. No, Artie.
我们还是离开吧 不 阿迪
You--really, you don't know.
你 你不知道...
I do. I need to see this.
我知道 我得亲眼看看
All right, you know what? That's it.
好吧 我不哄你了
I've had enough. No!
我受够了 放手
I remember coming in to find out if you were okay.
我还记得走进房♥子去看你有没有事
Hi. You're Claudia, right?
你好 你是克劳迪娅吧
Something bad happened, didn't it?
有坏事发生了 对吗
You d--you didn't see anything, did you?
你看见了什么吗
I heard it. It sounded bad.
我听见了 不是什么好声音
It was the music box, wasn't it?
都是因为八音盒的错
It made Claire mad.
它让克莱尔发疯了
Frances Farmer's music box.
法兰西斯·法默的八音盒
H-how did you know?
你怎么知道的
I just knew it was bad.
我只知道那是坏东西
You're right. It was.
没错 它的确是坏东西
It was very, very, very bad.
而且相当的坏
And you are a very special girl.
你真是个与众不同的女孩
Did you find the artifact, Arthur?
你找到藏物了吗 亚瑟
Frances Farmer's music box causes telekinetic outbursts...
法兰西斯·法默的八音盒引起了超能力的爆发
Triggered by anger.
由愤怒触发
Uh, I've given Claire a sedative.
我给克莱尔打了镇静剂
She must come with us.
我们必须得带她走
And I've asked the neighbor to watch claudia
我拜托邻居在亲戚来之前
until a relative arrives.
暂时照看一下克劳迪娅
Claudia, do--do you have a-a favorite toy?
克劳迪娅 你有心爱的玩具吗
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表