剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
This doesn't belong to you.
这不是你的东西
I'll take that.
给我吧
Say good-bye to your warehouse.
跟你们的仓库告别吧
Hey, benny.
嗨 笨笨
Check your pockets.
看看你的口袋
Fork you.
插♥你♥丫的
Oh, my--
天呐
Yeah? Yeah.
好了吗 好了
Okay, now get angry about something.
试试对什么事生气
I'm fine. Yes!
我没事了 是的
They did it! Yes, you guys!
他们成功了 爱死你们了
Oh, my god! Yes! Whoo!
天呐 好耶
How many times do we have to save the world?
我们还要拯救世界多少次
We should get a raise.
我们应该要求加薪
Artie, we did it!
阿迪 我们成功了
You and me saved the warehouse!
我们俩拯救了仓库
You think maybe they did something in china?
会不会是他们在中国做了什么事
Nah.
不会
So are you sure I'm really cured?
你确定我被彻底治好了吗
100%.
百分之百
Yeah, the music box energy required a human host.
对 八音盒的能量需要人类寄主
And as soon as you sent that energy into Valda
一旦你将能量传给沃尔达
and he got erased from this timeline...
而他从时间线上被抹去..
So did the energy.
能量也随之而去
Simple physics, really, with a freaky warehouse twist.
简单的物理常识 只是加入了仓库元素
Yay, Pete!
噢耶 皮特
Okay. One more thing.
还有一件事
What?
什么
No... Yes.
不是吧 是的
Oh, my-- this belongs to you now.
天呐 它已经是你的了
No, no, no. I told you.
不 我告诉过你
My strongest memories are of you and this guitar.
我最清楚的记忆就是你和这把吉他
So now that you're back for good, let's make some new ones.
你现在平安归来 我就要去买♥♥新的
Besides, I've already got my eye on this sweet
况且 我已经看中了可爱的57年款
'57 Les Paul goldtop in featherhead.
镀金莱斯·保罗 羽毛琴箱
Of course you do.
当然了
And I already booked us into the Univille coffee house
而且 我已经在安尼韦尔咖啡屋预定了
in eight weeks.
八周后的席位
Sounds like you found your calling as a warehouse agent.
貌似你找到了作为仓库特工的归宿
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, at least until the whole
至少在这一切
Caretaker destiny thing kicks in.
命运保护者的事结束前
Yeah, I was destined to be in a coma
是啊 我的命运是一辈子
for the rest of my life, and somebody changed all that.
陷于昏迷中 但却被某人改变了
Yeah.
是啊
See, jinksy, it's all about isolating--
是这样的 金克斯 这一切...
Hey, guys, I got to go help Artie.
伙计们 我去帮阿迪干活
I'll be right back.
一会儿就回来
You were great in China.
你在中国表现得很棒
Pete...
皮特
Okay, Mr. Human lie detector.
好吧 人肉测谎仪先生
You look me in the eye and tell me I'm lying.
你看着我的眼睛 看我是不是在撒谎
I am in love with Myka Bering.
我爱上麦卡·百灵了
Damn it.
该死的
I know.
我知道
I just--
我只是...
I can't believe that the warehouse almost moved.
不敢相信仓库差点搬家
We've been here for five years, you know?
我们来到这里已经五年了
It feels--feels like home.
感觉就像是家
Try 40 years.
40年的在此
A little piece of advice.
一点小小的建议
Take it one snag at a time.
一次只做一件事
Something I've learned on this job
干这个工作获得的经验是
is you never know when things are gonna...
你永远不知道事情在什么时候会...
Change.
发生变化
Artie, I thought we stopped it.
阿迪 我们不是阻止它了吗
We did.
没错
There's a problem, isn't there?
出问题了吧
Yes.
是的
We retrieved the setting maul.
我们拿回了捻♥缝木槌
We stopped the warehouse from moving.
阻止了仓库被移走
Why is that compass still active?
罗盘为何还是激活状态
I had a feeling--
我有一个预感
Yes, I'm afraid Benedict Valda's actions
是的 恐怕本尼迪克特·沃尔达的行动
may have set certain events into motion.
可能激活了某个重要事件
Events? What kind of events?
重要事件 什么事件
The kind that even I may be unable to stop.
即使我出马也无力阻止的事件
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表