剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
There, now it's gone, okay?
好了 现在它没了 行了吗
What the hell happened? You were all shaking.
发生了什么 你们都在发抖
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
It wasn't my fault.
不是我的错
Claire threw the music box into the fire herself.
克莱尔自己把八音盒扔进了火里
Oh, thank god.
谢天谢地
She stayed, though.
不过她还是留下来了
Even though she was in pain,
即使她很痛苦
she stayed long enough to show me.
她还是坚持一直让我看到
Okay, thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, um, I just talked to Reagan General.
我刚刚跟里根将军通话了
Nancy Malloy's lungs are slowly filling back up with fluid.
南希·马洛伊的肺部是逐渐充满液体的
Okay, you're gonna have to split the time with the necklace
好 你得把项链的时间分给
between Nancy and Ted and just stick by him.
南希和泰德 不要离开他
Couldn't get rid of me if he tried.
他想摆脱我都不行
All right, now, Hewlett has to have some intel
好了 现在休利特需要茱莉亚·赫姆斯沃斯
about Julia Helmsworth here.
在这里的信息
Right. Hey, hey, Ted.
对 泰德
Where did she get the hilt?
她的刀柄是哪来的
Right there, desk drawer.
那边 抽屉里
Here we go.
好了
Okay...
好吧
Here.
给
Paper trailapalooza. Okay.
书面文件 好了
We have meetings with Wilton and Tager
这里有威尔顿和塔格的见面记录
and payoffs to Malloy and the bartender.
还有给马洛伊和酒保的报酬
Mykes? Yeah?
麦卡 怎么了
Checks made out to Julia Helmsworth.
开给茱莉亚·赫姆斯沃斯的支票
Bingo.
中了
Julia, it's okay.
茱莉亚 没事的
Someone knows, don't they?
有人知道了 是不是
You know, I never wanted to be a part of this.
我从来没想到参与其中
You people forced me into it. That's why I'm here.
你们逼迫我的 所以我才来这里
Go and pack a bag.
去收拾好行李
I'm going to take you someplace safe.
我要带你去安全的地方
Julia, you trust me, don't you?
茱莉亚 你相信我的 对吗
Freeze, Hewlett! Who are you?
不许动 休利特 你们是谁
Julia, don't say another word.
茱莉亚 什么都不要说
Hewlett, come on out, okay?
休利特 出来吧
There's no place else to go.
你没处逃了
It's okay.
好
I'm coming out.
我这就出来
Hewlett!
休利特
I'm innocent. I haven't hurt anyone.
我是无辜的 我谁都没有伤害
Hewlett!
休利特
Mykes, grab it.
麦卡 拿走它
Liar.
骗子
Well, sorry you couldn't punish yourself.
抱歉 你不能惩罚你自己了
I guess we'll see what a jury can come up with.
我想我们就等着瞧瞧陪审团会给你什么惩罚
So Ted and Elise wrote in their report
所以泰德和伊莉斯在他们的报告里
that Hewlett used an unidentified toxin on her victims.
写说休利特对受害者使用了不明毒素
Yeah, well, you know,
是啊 你知道
we keep their secret, and they shall keep ours.
我们帮他们守住秘密 他们帮我们守住秘密
Sir.
阁下
Good. All right.
很好 行了
All right, so, hey, Mykes, um...
好了 麦卡
Speaking of partners who, you know, work things out--
说到解决个人问题的搭档
Pete. What?
皮特 干什么
No. Don't
不 别
Come on. Wait, wait, wait,
别这样 等下等下
Wait, justjust I
等下 我
Hear me out.
听我说完
Okay.
好吧
Look, I know that I...
我知道
joke around a lot.
我经常开玩笑
But, um...
但是
In regards to this whole baby thing,
关于这个孩子的事情
I just-- I just wanted to tell you...
我只想告诉你
You know, for real, just once, so that you know...
真的 仅此一次 想让你知道
Look, Mykes, you--you are the most important person in my life.
麦卡 你是我生命里最重要的人
So, if you ever want to, you know,
所以 如果你想
if you ever want to talk seriously...
你想认真地聊聊
about any version of...
任何版本的
You know, uh...
你知道的
We can do that.
我们可以做到的
Or not. I'm, uh--
或者不 我
I mean, I could be wrong, okay?
我也许说错了
I-I won't mention it again. I got to go. Bye.
我不会再提了 我得走了 拜
I know Artie says he tried everything,
我知道阿迪说他尝试了一切办法
and he means well...
他是好意的
But you're my sister...
但你是我姐姐
And there's no way I'm leaving you like this.
我绝不会让你一直这样
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表