剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
So, after that,
就是说从那之后
the caretaker ran the warehouse and supervised.
仓库全权交由守护者运行和监管
Well, that would explain all the changes.
那这些变化就说得通了
Okay, you guys, no more time.
好了 没时间了
Throw the switches.
打开开关
You two--you're gonna have to go back to Warehouse 9.
你俩得回到九号♥仓库
You're gonna have to find him.
找到他
Damn it. We lost the F.I.S.H.
见鬼 联络不上频率干扰检测全息仪了
Intruder.
入侵者
There is an intruder in the warehouse.
仓库遭到入侵
Intruder.
入侵者
There is an intruder in the warehouse.
仓库遭到入侵
Okay, Pete, Myka, go back! Stop him!
皮特 麦卡 回到过去阻止他
Claudia, you and Steve keep the portal open
克劳迪娅 你和史蒂夫保证通道
till they get back!
一直开到他们回来
What are you gonna--
你要干...
Hey, jackboots.
你们这帮没人性的
I'm guessing I'm just your type.
我猜你们喜欢我这型的吧
Artie! Claude, Claude!
阿迪 克劳迪娅 克劳迪娅
He's probably gonna need you not captured
他不能让你被抓
so you can go and rescue him, don't you think?
你还得去救他呢 不是吗
Yeah, right. You guys, go.
说得对 你们快去吧
We'll fix this, claude. Pete, come on.
我们会挽回的 皮特 走了
Hey, hey, you guys, save Artie.
你们一定要救下阿迪
Hey, Pete, be careful.
皮特 小心点
I'm guessing because we have these forks,
我估计因为我们手上的这些叉子
if one of us gets killed,
我们之中要是有人死了
we probably stay dead in either time continuum.
可能就再也活不过来了
No, no, no, no, no time-travel talk.
别 别 别 我真心听不懂
Ooh, I bet I'm gonna get blamed for that.
糟了 估计这黑锅得我背了
Yes, that's very likely.
没错 说得很对
Prepare to die.
受死吧
Okay, look, I'm really sorry about the arrow,
这支箭的事我很抱歉
and I'm sure my partner had a perfectly good reason
我相信我的搭档杀了这些人
for killing all these guys.
也肯定是有原因的
Pete, I did not kill those guys.
皮特 人不是我杀的
Silence! Or I shall silence you.
住嘴 否则我让你再也出不了声
Okay, off on the wrong foot.
一开始就给你留下了不好的印象
Hi.
你好
I'm special agent Pete Lattimer from Warehouse 13.
我是来自十三号♥仓库的特别探员皮特·拉蒂默
Lisa Davinci-- agent of Warehouse 9.
我叫丽萨·达芬奇 九号♥仓库探员
Great. Lisa Da--
太好了 丽萨·达...
Davinci? As in--as in Leonardo?
达芬奇 跟列奥纳多·达芬奇同姓吗
He was my grandfather.
他是我的祖父
Really? That's amazing.
真的吗 太神奇了
Yeah, I mean, if you have anything that he's ever drawn,
我是说 你手里要是有他的手稿
hold on to it, 'cause it's gonna go through the roof and--
千万收好 因为那可是天价...
Pete. Right.
皮特 对了
Lisa, what I'm about to tell you is gonna blow your mind.
丽萨 我要告诉你的事可能会让你难以接受
We are time travelers...
我们是时间旅行者
from the future.
来自未来
Really? Nothing?
不是吧 毫无反应
Can't I even get an "Oh, my God"?
连句"天哪"都没有吗
Oh, my god, what took you so long?
天哪 你们怎么这么晚才来
My grandfather's been working on time travel for over 40 years.
我祖父研究时间旅行研究了四十多年了
Well, we've been working on stuff, too,
我们也在研究别的嘛
Like, uh, movies and television and popcorn.
比如电影 电视 爆米花啥的
Huh? I bet you don't have that.
这些你们都没有吧
You two are nothing more than strangely dressed killers
你俩不过是来自未来的
from the future.
怪装杀手
Strangely dressed? These are Prada.
怪装 这可是普拉达的鞋
Okay. Good one.
好了 干得漂亮
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
Look, we did not kill these men, all right?
听着 这些人不是我们杀的
Paracelsus did. Paracelsus?
是巴拉塞尔士杀的 巴拉塞尔士
That's impossible.
不可能
He was encased in bronze this very day.
他还镀着铜呢
Mr. Valda.
华尔达先生
Mr. Valda, this is--this is wrong!
华尔达先生 这是不对的
The warehouse doesn't use artifacts like this!
仓库不会这样使用藏物
The warehouse has been a leader
几个世纪以来 仓库一直都是
in human experimentation for centuries.
人体实验领域的先驱领导者
No, no.
不 不
This is a false continuum.
这是个虚假的时空
People who believe in multiple realties
相信多重时空的人
are generally considered insane.
通常都会被看成是疯子
We have several artifacts that can cure that.
有几个藏物可以治好你
Listen to me.
听我说
This is the day, isn't it?
就是今天 不是吗
I'd almost forgotten.
我差点忘了
This is the day when I changed everything.
今天是我改变一切的那个日子
500 years and you've learned nothing!
过了五百年 你还是不知悔改
Just another single-minded ideologue
还是一个想把科学变成法♥西♥斯♥主义的
turning science into Fascism.
一意孤行的理论家
Well, I've replaced your creaky old storage unit
我已经把你那年久失修的旧仓库
with a state-of-the-art research facility.
变成了一个最顶尖的研究机构
I'm sure it will have impressed your associates.
我想你的同伙一定对此印象深刻吧
I'm here alone. There's no one else.
就我一个人 没有别人
I don't even know h-how I got here.
我都不知道我是怎么来的
Oh, now you're just being forgetful.
你真是健忘
Major Valda, shall we have the doctors see
华尔达少将 让我们的医生们看看
which combination of artifacts
哪一种藏物组合
might jog Agent Nielsen's memory?
才能唤起尼尔森探员的记忆呢
You will be thrilled to see how much can be learned
等你知道把藏物当工具而不是收藏品的时候
when we use artifacts as tools
能学到多少东西
rather than collectibles.
你一定会激动的
Quite useful to mankind.
对人类非常有用
Doctors.
医生们
We have a new volunteer?
我们有新的志愿者了吗
There...
好了
Jack Lalanne's stationary bike should be enough
杰克·兰尼的固定自行车
to keep the juices flowing.
应该能保持它运行
Jumper cables again-- what could possibly go wrong?
又是充电电线 能有什么问题呢
I'm gonna go save Artie.
我去救阿迪
Well, how long do I have to keep pumping?
我要蹬多长时间
Till Pete and Myka get back.
直到皮特和麦卡回来
Ride with your ass, not your knees.
用你的屁♥股♥骑 别用膝盖
Always do.
一直都是
Crazy.
疯子
No, I know. I know I sound insane,
不是 我知道我听起来很疯狂
but I--but I actually do know you.
但我真的认识你
I know you both very well.
我非常了解你们俩
Vanessa, look at me. Look, we're in love.
瓦内莎 看着我 听着 我们俩是爱人
I'd use any excuse to see you.
我找任何借口就为见你一面
You've removed my appendix several times.
你给我切了好几次阑尾
Well, that must have been some affair.
这可真是了不起的风流韵事啊
What did we do for our honeymoon--
我们蜜月干了什么
A kidney transplant?
肾脏移植吗
'Nessa, we've been married this long.
瓦内莎 我们结婚这么久了
You've never touched my appendix.
你从来没碰过我的阑尾
Should I be hurt?
我该伤心吗
Listen to me.
听我说
Paracelsus is abusing artifacts.
巴拉塞尔士在滥用藏品
He is torturing innocent people.
他在折磨无辜的人
Keep your voice down.
小点声
This is for the advancement of science
这是为了科学的进步
and the betterment of humanity.
人类更好地发展
Yes, yes, it is.
是的 是的
No, he's a murderer!
不 他是个凶手
Please be quiet. Please.
拜托闭上嘴 拜托
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表