剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Just go back to planning ways to kill me.
你还是回去合计怎么谋杀我吧
So what's the plan? Don't do that!
要搬到哪去 别吓我
Artie, do not start with me.
阿迪 别朝我发火
Took you long enough. Where's claudia?
怎么这么慢 克劳迪娅呢
She's busy. You and I can handle this.
忙着呢 咱俩搬就够了
There was a time when people actually did what I said.
曾几何时人们还对我说一不二呢
Oh, boo-hoo. What is the plan?
真遗憾 要搬到哪
All right.
好吧
We are going to carefully load all these artifacts
我们极其小心地把这些藏物
back into the newly secured dark vault very,
运回到刚升级完安保系统的
very, very carefully. Got it.
黑地窖去 懂了
Okay, listen, Artie.
那个 阿迪
I need to, um,
我得...
ease you into something.
给你打个预防针
Did you not hear me say "Very, very carefully"?
你没听我说要"极其小心"吗
Everything here--everything-- is extremely unstable.
这里的一切都极其不稳定
It is critical that no negative energy--
不能有一丝的负面能量
This is not my first time in the dark vault!
我又不是第一次进黑地窖
Although "Vault" is a joke.
虽然那压根不是个"地窖"
Okay, this place is about as secure as a kiosk at the mall.
这地方跟个售货摊似的毫无防护
Don't--
别
And how many times has Alice escaped
爱丽丝都从那面镜子里
from that mirror anyway?
逃走多少次了
Which is why I have been working
所以我才会夜以继日地
night and day to install new security measures.
给它安新的安保系统啊
Doesn't anybody ever listen to me?
怎么就没人听我说话
Do not snap at me, okay?
少对我发火
You said you didn't want any help with that!
是你说不用别人帮忙的
No.
别
J--no negative energy now.
别有负面情绪
I don't know what's making all these things happen.
我不知道是什么引发了这些事
And yet you're always there when they do.
可你总是出现在事故现场
Wha I don't know.
什么... 也可能
Maybe it's aimed at him?
可能是冲着他来的呢
Do you have any enemies?
你有敌人吗
Anybody that might want to hurt you?
想要伤害你的人
No, look, look, I am just trying
没有 听着 我只是在尽力
to get through my already humiliating day.
过完我这屈辱的一天
All right, well, let's start with the juggling.
就从杂耍开始讲起吧
Tell us everything you did or touched leading up
你都做了什么 摸了什么
to the jester's performance.
来完成小丑表演
I-I did everything that I normally do.
就是往常做的那些
All the usual stuff, except getting my fortune told.
除了去算了个命 其他都跟往常一样
You don't usually get your fortune told?
你不常去算命吗
Oh, my god.
天哪
The fortune teller? Is tha--did she curse me?
是算命师吗 是她诅咒了我吗
Am I doing all of this with my mind?
这些事都是我造成的吗
Well, stranger things have happened.
更离谱的是都发生了
What'd she say to you? Madame Dooriya?
她跟你都说什么了 多瑞娅女士吗
She--she asked me what I wanted, you know?
她问我有何诉求
What--what would make me happy.
怎样才能令我快乐
I want to become a knight,
我想成为骑士
and I want to win the hand of the princess.
得到公主的芳心
I mean, not just the job thing-- I mean, I actually
不仅是工作上 我还想
want to go out with the girl who plays the princess.
跟扮公主的女孩约会
You are not a hero.
你不是英雄
To become a knight
要想成为骑士
and win the hand of the princess,
赢得公主的芳心
you must become a hero.
你必须成为一个英雄
Okay. How?
好的 我该怎么做
The cards will show the way.
牌会显示方法
All right, well, let's see
好了 我们去看看
what else Madame Dooriya has to say.
多瑞娅女士还能说些什么
How many bags did we bring?
我们带了几个袋子
Madame D really wouldn't like this.
D女士会不开心的
No, she really, really wouldn't.
没错 她相当的不开心
All right, lady, secret service.
女士 特勤局的
We know you put a curse on this fine young man
我们知道你给这个年轻人
right here, and we want you
下了诅咒
to hand over whatever it is you used to do it.
快把下咒的东西交给我们
I haven't cursed anyone in years.
我都好多年没下过咒了
Not since my ex-husband. Ribbit, Ribbit.
最后一次是诅咒我前夫 瑞比特
I didn't even read the cards for this one.
我都没给他算过卡罗牌
Yes, she did.
她算了
Pete, look.
皮特
Let's bag 'em.
先把它装袋
You ready, Jinksy? mmhmm.
准备好了吗 金克斯 好了
Damn it, nothing.
见鬼 没反应
We got a gypsy on the run!
算命的跑了
Knight to B4!
骑士走到B4
Halt! Depart the board!
暂停 清空棋盘
You know they're just using you, right?
你知道他们只是在利用你吧
Steve, go around that way and flank her.
史蒂夫 你去那边包抄她
Look out!
小心
The white queen!
白皇后
Okay, this thing's just broken.
关键时刻枪坏了
Hey, it's time travel day!
今天是穿越日
Steve, she's behind you!
史蒂夫 她在你身后
Oh, no, you don't, lady!
不 住手
Lady just disappeared.
她消失了
So did Madame Dooriya.
多瑞娅女士也不见了
That was awesome. Best ren faire ever!
太精彩了 真是最棒的真人秀
Okay, keep it. Thanks.
不用找了 谢谢
How did coffee get to be so expensive?
咖啡怎么都这么贵了
Oh, I have no explanation for that.
这我就不知道了
So, you know, it's not exactly the Viper Room,
虽然比不上Viper Room[知名酒吧]
but the crowd is always enthusiastic--
但观众们都很热情
Although, in fairness, that might be the caffeine.
虽然可能是因为咖啡喝多了
It's very cool.
很酷啊
Weren't you nervous to play in front of people?
在众人面前表演 你不紧张吗
Yeah, definitely, but you know, Pete kind of
当然紧张啊 但皮特
talked me into it, and then after that first night,
鼓励了我 第一次表演完之后
when they all clapped,
观众给我鼓掌
let's just say I'm addicted to more than just coffee.
从此我就上瘾了
Would you play for me?
可以为我来一曲吗
Twist my arm.
我们走
But, hey, you've got to sing with me.
但你得跟我一起唱
Oh, I've been in a coma for 15 years.
我都睡了十五年了
I'm pretty sure I'm rusty.
肯定都生疏了
And I can guarantee you rolling stone
反正你偶像滚石乐队
is not here to review us.
又不在这
Oh, thank god rolling stone's still around.
幸亏滚石乐队还没过时
Okay.
开始了
Wait. Is that--
这不是...
Garbage, when I grow up.
垃圾勇士 等我长大以后
Oh. Since you missed the concert,
是吗 既然你错过了音乐会
I thought we could have one of our own.
我们就自己搞一个
**Cut my tongue out*
*一言不发
**I've been caught out*
*犯错彷徨
**Like a giant juggernaut*
*仿佛一尊雕像
**Happy hours, golden showers*
*欢乐时光 黄金色的雨水
**On a cruise to freak you out*
*一次让你惊叹的旅程
Go.
你唱
**We could fly a helicopter*
*我们可以驾驶直升飞机
**Nothing left to talk about*
*没什么事情好说
**Entertain you*
*让你开心
**Celebrate you*
*为你祝贺
**I'll be back to frame you*
*等我长大以后
**when I grow up*
*我会回来陷害你
**I'll be stable*
*我会很坚定
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表