剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Veronica Mars
Veronica Mars 前情提示
Later, Deputy.
等等,Deputy
Have you met someone? Alicia and I talked about it
你有没有去见过某人? Alicia和我谈过这件事情
Wallace's mom!
Wallace的妈妈?!
I know you blame me for your mother's death.
我知道 因为你妈妈的死 你一直责怪我
She was your mom, my stepmom.
她是你妈妈 是我的继母
Dad could have used you there.
爸爸本可以利用你的
So now you're worried about Dad's welfare.
那你现在开始担心爸爸的利益了?
Isn't he the big bad wolf? Cigarette burns, broken noses
他不是那种坏爸爸么 用烟烫你 打断你的鼻子
I never would have hurt her.
我永远都不该伤害她的
Lilly and Weevil?
Lilly 和 Weevil?
Lilly is dead. Her killer is in jail.
Lilly 已经死了 杀她的凶手已经进了监狱
Abel Koontz didn't kill Lilly.
Abel Koontz没有杀Lilly.
You think I killed Lilly.
你认为是我杀了Lilly
You haven't seen Duncan tonight, have you? He's missing.
今晚你有没有见过Duncan? 他失踪了
Bob sells a house for $136,000.
Bob一栋房♥子卖♥♥$136,000
If he makes 5% commission for every house he sells,
如果他没卖♥♥一栋房♥子赚5%的佣金
how much money did Bob earn on this sale?
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥ Bob可以赚多少?
All I know is, if your boy Bob only gets 5%, um,
我所知道的就是 如果Bob只拿5%的佣金
he's pushin' the wrong product.
他就不该去卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I get something to write with here?
有没有东西好让我用来写字?
First fundamental of fundamentals of math?
基础数学第一部?
Always carry your writing utensil.
永远都要带上你的笔!
So I heard, uh, Duncan Kane took off, huh?
我听说 Duncan Kane走了 嗯?
I believe the official story involved a sick relative in Chattanooga,
我相信公开的说法 和他在Chattanooga 的亲戚生病有关
but, yeah, he took off.
不过 是的 他是走了
Well the word is he bolted 'cause you accused him of killing Lilly.
不过 传言是说他逃跑了 因为你指控他杀了Lilly
Well, word is wrong.
好吧 传言是错误的
But, you don't think they got the right guy.
不过 你是认为他们抓错人了
Hey, honey.
嘿 宝贝
Eli.
Eli
Sheriff.
Sheriff
I'm just giving Weevil a refresher for his quiz tomorrow.
我在帮Weevil温习一下明天的测验
Well, I guess I'm refreshed.
好吧 我想我已经温习好了
See you at school.
学校见
Honey, do I need to recap my Concerned Dad lectures?
宝贝 我是不是需要再重申一下 做父亲的对女儿的担心?
No running with scissors, no candy from strangers,
不要拿着剪刀走路 不要吃陌生人的糖
no smartening up the local criminal element.
不要掺合到地区的案件中
He helped me out in the past. I'm just returning the favour.
他以前帮过我 我现在只是想帮帮他
What say you call it even.
你就是说扯平了?
I'll be at home.
我回家了
With the only sane member of the Mars family.
和Mars家族唯一一个清醒的成员在一起
The one who eats from the garbage and keeps bringing me dead birds?
你是说那个从垃圾堆里找吃的 还经常给我带回死鸟的那个?
That's the one.
就是它~
Chester!
Chester!
Chester, come here boy.
Chester 过来宝贝
Come here, baby.
过来 宝贝!
Chester!
Chester!
Chester!
Chester!
Chester!
Chester!
Oh! Hey.
哦 嗨!
Hey.
嗨!
So, uh, what do you think?
嗯 你觉得怎么样?
Like... in general, or is there a specific arena in which you'd like my opinion?
比方说... 总的来说 ... 还是有什么特别之处需要我的建议?
Do you think Duncan, uh, is just cooling off or is he, like, holed up
你觉得Duncan只是去冷静一下
in some hotel room pouring peroxide on his hair and trying to file his fingerprints off?
还是躲到了什么酒店 染了头发并销毁了他的指纹?
Honestly, I have no idea.
老实说 我不知道
I got the call from Celeste today wanting to know where, uh, I thought he might've gone.
今天我接到Celeste的电♥话♥ 他想知道 我认为他去哪儿了
What'd you tell her?
你怎么对她说的?
The truth.
说了实话
That I don't know.
说我不知道
See ya.
回头见
All righty, Logan.
好吧 Logan
We'll just skip over the two minutes in heaven we had.
我们都跳过了那天堂般的两分钟不说
You wanna pretend it never happened?
你想假装从没发生过嘛?
No argument here.
没什么好争的
My lips, for all intents and purposes, are sealed.
不管怎样 我的嘴也会牢牢紧闭的
Sorry. This was on your
对不起 这在你的...?
Thanks.
谢谢
You're Veronica Mars, right?
你是Veronica Mars,对不对?
Sometimes.
有时是
Do you think I could, like, hire you, or something?
你觉得 我是不是能雇佣你?
To help me find my dog?
帮我找我的狗?
That depends. Was he cheating on you?
看情况吧 它欺骗了你的感情?
Lost dogs aren't really my speciality.
寻找失踪的狗 不是我的特长
Oh. Okay. Well, thanks anyways.
哦 好吧 谢谢你
You know maybe I could make a couple phone calls, uh, maybe help with signage.
或许我可以打几个电♥话♥ 或者做一些标志
Excuse me a sec.
失陪一下
Breaking news. Record this date in history.
惊天的消息 这一天会载入史册的
First time Wallace Fennel got the 4-1-1 before the little birdy got it to you.
Wallace Fennel第一次在你之前拿到一手消息
Do I have to tip you over or are you gonna spill it on your own?
我是不是要把你掀倒 还是你马上说出来
Clemmons just got a call.
Clemmons刚刚接到电♥话♥
Weevil broke into the Kane house last night.
Weevil昨晚闯入了Kane的房♥子
Neighbourhood security patrol caught him in Lilly Kane's bedroom.
社区的安全巡逻队 在Lilly Kane的卧室里抓到他
Hi. How are ya?
嗨 你好嘛?
Better. Now.
好多了 现在
I haven't heard from you in a couple days.
好几天没有你的消息了
About to show up at your place with my tools of restraint.
正打算用我的工具去你家看看呢
Wouldn't recommend it.
不推荐这么做
Dad usually likes to have a guy to dinner at least once before he cuffs me.
爸爸通常喜欢和人吃一顿饭 至少在他给我带上手铐之前
So what can I help you with, Miss Mars?
我可以帮你什么呢 Mars小姐?
My schedule? Sure. I'm off Thursday and Friday.
我的时间表?当然 我星期四星期五休息
Um, I'm actually here to see Weevil.
嗯 事实上我是来看Weevil的
Do you think I could get a minute with him?
我是不是能和他见上一会
What is it about bad boys?
坏男孩有什么好
Um, tattoos, leather, parole violations. Total good-girl bait.
嗯 文身 皮装 违反假释条例 女孩子就吃这套
I'm doomed.
受不了
Hey, you were here when Weevil was brought in, right?
嗨 Weevil被抓进来的时候 你也在场是不是
What did they find on him?
他们在他身上找到了什么?
The bad-ass standards, $0.17, a couple of condoms, a pen
混♥蛋♥的标准配置 0.17美金 几个避孕套 一支笔
Do you have that nail file and the J-Lo poster I asked for?
你有没有带指甲剪和我要的J-Lo的海报?
Why were you in Lilly's room?
你为什么去Lilly的家?
What better house for some B&E?
对我这样的人来说 还有什么更好的去处?
I know about you and Lilly. I know about the letters.
我了解你和Lilly 我知道那些信件
Yeah?
哦?
Well, whatever you know, that's not all there is to it.
好吧 不管你知道什么 那不是全部
I tell you that I'm close to finding Lilly's killer and two hours later,
我告诉你我马上就要找到杀死Lilly的凶手了 可是两个小时以后
you're breaking into her room. What do you expect me to think?
你却闯入了她的房♥子 你让我怎么想?
Look, I told you what I was doing there. Now if you don't wanna believe me, that's on you, okay?
听着 我跟你说了我在那里做什么 现在 如果你不愿意相信我 那是你的事情
You gonna help me or not?
你到底要不要帮我?
No.
不
All right, all right, hold on!
好吧 好吧 等等
Diamond ring.
钻石戒指
You broke in to steal a ring?
你私闯民宅就是为了偷戒指?
I was trying to get it back.
我是要把它拿回来
It's my mother's and she was saving it for me as an engagement ring.
那是我妈妈的 她帮我保管着 这是我们的订婚戒指
At one time I was dumb enough to think I wanted Lilly to have it.
那个时候我傻傻的以为Lilly 就会是那个戒指的主人了
Find it?
找到了嘛?
No.
没有
Look, uh, the Kanes want me crucified for this and now that I'm 18...
听着Kane一家想让我死 而且我18岁了
Good-bye juvie.
再见 少年犯
Hello community soap.
去劳动改造吧
Yeah.
是的
Now I see how crappy mine was.
我现在知道了我做的有多么糟糕
It was heartfelt crappy.
从内心认同的糟糕
So tell me more about the night Chester disappeared. Your front gate was open?
好吧 跟我说说Chester失踪的那个晚上 你的前门开着?
Oh, not mine, the McDades. I baby-sit their son Ryder twice a week.
哦不是我家的 是McDades家的 我帮他们看孩子 两个星期一次
They let me keep Chester in their yard.
他们让我把Chester放在他们的院子里
How far do you live from them? Far. I'm more like an 02er.
你家离他家有多远? 很远
So, you put up flyers. Did you check the pound?
所以你贴了传♥单♥ 有没有查过动物收♥容♥所♥?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表