剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
What, like will we ever hang at the mall and
哪些, 像是在商场里约会
hold hands and buy each other teddy bears with hearts that say "I wuv you bear-y much"?
牵着手, 给对方买♥♥画着心的Teddy小熊, 写着" 我好喜欢你噢"?
Yes, exactly that.
对, 就是那样
Except I want my bear won through some sort of demonstration of ring tossing ability.
除了我希望我能通过证实摇铃能力, 赢到我的小熊
Well, secrets are kinda hot, too.
唔, 保密也挺刺♥激♥的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Well, I didn't realise you had company.
唔, 我不知道你有伴儿
Hello, Veronica.
哈罗, Veronica
I thought you were out.
我以为你出门了
Yeah, well, Silvio cancelled so I, grabbed some swordfish,
是的, 唔, Silvio取消了, 所以我, 买♥♥了些旗鱼
I thought I'd try that Lime Tequila Marinade.
我想着试试做莱檬龙舌兰腌汁
You know, uh, I think I'll get out of your guy's hair, uh,
你知道的, 唔, 我想我还是离开你们这儿吧, 唔
there's chips if you're hungry.
你们要是饿的话, 有薯条
Blue corn, really good.
蓝玉米, 很不错
Oh my God.
我的天
Did I just get caught by my dad making out on the couch?
我刚刚是不是被我爸撞见在沙发上亲热?
Yeah, you got caught by your dad.
是啊, 你被你♥爸♥撞见
I got caught by the star of "Breaking Point" and "Beyond the Breaking Point".
我被" 转折点" 和" 越过转折点" 里的明星撞见了
That's weird.
挺奇怪的
Um, and I have lipstick on my teeth.
唔, 我牙齿上还沾着口红
Logan! Look who showed up.
Logan! 看看谁来了
Dick and, um? Ah, Kes.
Dick 和, 唔? 啊, Kes
Beaver. Beav!
Beaver. Beav!
This is why you couldn't surf?
你就是因为这不能冲浪?
You had something to do on the couch?
你要在沙发上干什么事情?
I'm sorry, dude, I just
抱歉, 伙计, 我只是?
Dude, you got a chick here?
伙计, 你弄了个姑娘在这儿?
No, that's Trina's.
不, 那是Trina的
She's without her lip gloss.
她没带唇彩
It's possible she's suffering out there.
她可能正在外面受煎熬呢
Oh, right, and, uh, I'm supposed to take that to her.
哦, 不错, 唔, 我正要把这带去给她
Yeah.
是的
Actually I was-I was going to go with you.
事实上我也要跟你一块儿去
Dude, no way! You already blew us off in the water.
伙计, 不行! 在水里你已经放我们鸽子了
We got business to discuss. This weekend. Mexico.
我们有事要谈. 这个周末, 墨西哥
Annual surf and chick fest.
年度冲浪和美女盛宴
Beav talked to these cheerleaders
Beav和那些啦啦队员谈天?
Yeah, it turns out they have a retreat outside Rosarito
是的, 发觉他们在Rosarito外受挫
and they just got second in this regional contest.
只在地区赛得了第二
Beers, waves and weak-willed cheerleaders right next door.
啤酒, 海浪, 就在隔壁间的意志薄弱的啦啦队员
Sweet.
亲爱的
Looks like Logan is gonna be stuck for a while.
看来Logan要被缠上一段时间了
Ride home?
载你回家?
So, how are you Veronica?
嗯, 你怎么样 Veronica?
Embarrassed.
很窘迫
Uncomfortable.
不安
Ohh, don't be. I was a teenager once.
噢, 不用. 我也曾是个少年
The thing I really want to ask
我很想问的是?
how's Logan.
Logan好么?
I think he's
我觉得他是在?
coming to terms.
经历一些阶段
He was such a good kid.
他曾是个好孩子
When Lilly died, he became
当Lilly死了, 他变得?
Difficult?
难搞?
Well,
是,
maybe it's in the genes.
也许是基因决定的
I can be difficult from time to time.
我时不时也会变得很难搞
But whatever, I don't know if you guys are serious or, um,
不过, 我不知道你们是认真的还是, 唔
casual or, or just talking but
临时的还是, 还是只是交谈, 不过
your secret's safe with me, you know?
我会保守秘密的, 你知道的?
Look, I just appreciate whatever you're doing to help him through it.
瞧, 我只是很感激你帮助他渡过难关
Sure.
应该的
Thanks.
谢谢
Veronica.
Veronica
I'm glad you two are together.
我很高兴你们俩在一块儿
I like what I see in him when he's with you.
我喜欢他跟你在一起时的样子
The talk with Dad.
和爸爸交谈了
I guess that means my relationship with Logan is officially off the ground.
我想我和Logan的关系是正式定下来了
Just in time for Tad and Carmen's relationship to crash and burn on the boardwalk.
同时, Tad和Carmen的关系在步行道上粉身碎骨
Jeez! How much vodka did you put in this thing?
天! 这里面放了多少伏特加?
Hi.
嗨
How much do you love me?
你有多爱我?
I don't know what it is about you Carmen that makes me feel plumb loco.
我不知道是你的什么让我蠢得像个垂直火车头
Do you wanna try something really crazy?
你想试试真正疯狂的事么?
I want you to go talk with Seth.
我想你去和Seth谈谈
Why do you need fashion advice?
怎么, 你需要时尚建议?
I heard from that drama chick, Gina that he has the best X in school.
我从戏剧科的女孩, Gina那里听说, 他是学校里做♥爱♥最厉害的
I don't know, I thought, maybe on prom night,
我不知道, 我想, 也许在舞会晚上
you'd wanna experiment with me after the dance?
你会想在跳舞后跟我试验一下?
This is why I love you.
就是这让我爱死你
Be right back.
马上回来
Hey, Seth, hey
嘿, Seth, 嘿?
All we need now is a soundtrack.
现在我们就差个音轨
Be natural.
自然些
Be intimate
亲密些
and let Tad do the talking, he will tie his own noose, guaranteed.
让Tad多说说, 他会束手就擒, 肯定
Home stretch, girlfriend.
放松, 女朋友
Hey, Tad. I had such a great time today.
嘿, Tad. 我今天过得真开心
Me too, baby.
我也是, 宝贝儿
I wish I had you here right now though in my bed.
我希望你现在就能在我床上
I can't wait until after prom for our little, ah, erotic experiment.
我等不及到舞会后我们的小小, 啊, 性♥爱♥实验
I had no idea that you'd be so into dropping X together.
我不晓得你这么热衷做♥爱♥
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑么?
I've always been curious.
我一直都是很好奇的
Yeah, I was just always worried about my parents, you know,
是的, 我就是有点担心我父母, 你知道
or the Naval Academy.
还有海军专科
They'd kick me out if they ever found out.
他们会撵我走, 要是被他们发现
Well you sure you're ready for me?
唔, 你肯定你为我准备好了
Big time.
一流时光
Nighty night.
晚安
So how was that?
这个怎样?
That was a little scary.
有点儿吓人了
So remember, we'll meet for lunch tomorrow?
那记住, 我们明天午饭后见?
And don't forget Tad.
别忘了Tad
Hi honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Good news, it's Chicken Kiev night and this time-
好消息, 今晚有小鸡Kiev, 这回-
Next time. I gotta run.
下次吧. 我赶着走了
The mystery bag. On a Tuesday?
这神秘的包包. 在星期二?
My own dad has lost total libidinal control.
我自己老爸完全丧失对性♥欲♥的控制
Are you sure?
你确定?
There are some important teen issues we could discuss.
有些重要的少年人问题, 我们要讨论
Ooh, the car Duncan bought?
哦, Duncan买♥♥的车?
Just got a tip.
刚得到个提示
It was spotted outside Tijuana.
车被发现在提华纳城外
Yale, baby.
耶鲁, 宝贝
He's in room what? In the middle? Mucho.
他在房♥间里? 中间的? Mucho.
Gracias. Andale.
Gracias. Andale.
Room service.
客房♥服务
It's about time you came home, Dunc-
是时候回家了, Dunc-
Duncan, what are you
Duncan, 你在干吗?
The, uh, car out front, the Impala?
那辆, 唔, 门外的车, 那辆Impala?
Eh, Impala, si. Is yours?
唔, Impala, 是你的么?
It's a bust, sweetie. The car was abandoned outside the bus station,
计划失败, 亲爱的. 那辆车被遗弃在汽车站外
a case of beer in the seat and a sign in Spanish saying: Free Car.
座位上有一箱啤酒, 和一西班牙文告示: 车子免费
A decoy.
一个圈套
Maybe Duncan's smarter than I was giving credit.
或许Duncan要比我想象得聪明
Well he did ace his PSATs.
嗯, 他在学业能力倾向初步测验中成绩一流
So I'll see you at home for dinner?
你晚饭时回家么?
Raincheck, honey. Alicia and I-
改期吧, 亲爱的. Alicia 和我-
Are going out, right. I'll see ya when I see ya.
要出去, 好么. 你回来我就见着你了
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表