剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
你们知道90%的盗窃都是受害人的亲戚干的?
That's an interesting fact. At least I think so.
非常有趣的事实 至少我认为是
But you know what? No one cares what you think Veronica Mars.
但是你知道么?没人在乎你怎么想了 Veronica Mars
Not any more. Not since you stabbed all your friends in the back.
不在乎了 自从你伤了所有朋友的心
You seem to care a bit what I think.
看起来你还是在乎一点我想什么
Tell the truth Veronica.
说实话,Veronica
Did you just sign up for newspaper so you could be around Duncan.
你加入新闻组是因为想在Duncan身边么
No. I'm here so I can be closer to you.
不 我在这,是因为可以接近你
In fact they're thinking of putting me in your 4th period government class.
事实上他们想把我加到你们第四节的政♥治♥课
We've got computer lab 4th period.
我们第四节上计算机操作了
Oh shoot. My loss.
哦,我的天 我的失误
What'cha got there, V?
拿的是什么?
I printed out the entire browser history from Logan Echolls' computer
我打印出了第四节计算机课上
in his 4th period computer lab class.
Logan Echolls电脑上的所有浏览纪录
So, is he guilty?
那么,他有嫌疑?
Well of wanting desperately to see pictures of Alyssa Milano naked, yes.
嗯,绝对看过Alyssa Milano的裸照
But of making bogus credit card charges, I don't think so.
但是还没有伪造信♥用♥卡♥的迹象
Wait, the Neptune Grand.
等一下,Neptune Grand
Logan visited the Neptune Grand Hotel website. He didn't make reservations online but
Logan访问了Neptune Grand酒店的网站 他没有在线订房♥间但是
But
但是
But there's a charge on the credit card for the honeymoon suite.
但是有一个用信♥用♥卡♥支付的蜜月套餐
Bummer
真糟
Flat?
瘪了?
Just as God made me.
就像上帝愚弄我
Are you always this persnickity?
你总是这么难缠么?
Sometimes I'm even persnickity-er.
我有时是一个难应付的人
I'm supposed to be taking surf competition photos in Gold Coast in 30 minutes
我本打算30分钟后到黄金海岸拍一组 冲浪比赛的照片
and this is my second mysterious flat since school started.
而这已经是我这学期第二次神奇的瘪胎了
Well here, I mean, let me help you.
好吧,这样,我是说我来帮你
I'm Troy, by the way.
嗯,我叫Troy
I'm Veronica.
我叫Veronica
Really. Veronica. OK, yeah, that-that does make a lot more sense.
真的?Veronica,听起来很有感觉
M-makes more sense how?
有什么感觉?
Aaa, it's nothing. I just, uh, should never listen to those guys.
啊,没什么 只是,喔,不要听那帮家伙
I mean really, who names a daughter Trampy McBitch.
我是说,居然给女儿起名 Tranmpy McBitch
Hey -Nice ride.
嗨 真漂亮
Hey munch, how ya?doin?
嗨,怎么样?
Good. -Two miles on there.
不错 才2公里
I know. It's new.
恩,是新的
It's cool. Been round school all day?
酷 整天在学校周围么?
What's Troy doing talking to Veronica?
Troy跟Veronica谈什么呢
What do you care?
谁知道
I don't, I just?Has anyone told him?
我也不关心,只是,有人跟他谈过么?
Hey Veronica, you need a ride? If we don't go now, we'll miss it.
嗨,Veronica。带你一程么? 现在不走就来不及了
Go ahead. I'll finish this up and throw the tools in the trunk.
去吧。我会把这个弄完然后扔到后备箱里
Chivalry not dead. Good to know. I'm right over here.
骑士精神还活着啊。对阿 我在那边等你
I should have walked to Gold Coast.
我该自己走到黄金海岸
It's only 30 miles but with the awkward silence, it feels like 300.
仅仅30分钟的路程却尴尬的像300一样
In five seconds, I'm just going to do the Charlie's Angel roll
5秒钟内,我打算学查理天使打滚
right out of the moving car.
跳出这个开动的车子
Five?four?three...
5?4?3...
Lilly loved this song.
Lilly喜欢听这个曲子
Yeah
恩
Why'd you join Pep Squad, Veronica?
你怎么不加入活力小组,Veronica?
Umm, the PE credit. You?
唔,体能问题 你呢?
Veronica, I suffer from too much pep. I needed a pep outlet.
Veronica,我受够了那么多活力了 我需要释放一下
Plus Sassy says girls who join a club really get the fellas.
另外Sassy说 加入俱乐部的女孩很吸引小伙子
‘Cause you really need a lot of help on that front.
因为你在那真的需要很多帮助
Well, you know what my mom says. You have to kiss a few toads
你知道我妈妈说 你不得不要跟很多癞蛤♥蟆♥接吻
That's it. That's her entire philosophy.
就是这样 这就是她的全部哲学
All your mom ever says to me is:
你妈妈跟我说的唯一一句话是
“Veronica, shouldn't you be getting home soon??
Veronica,你该回家了吧?
That sounds like her.
听起来像她
Why does she hate me?
为什么她讨厌我?
Um, it's not your fault.
唔,不是你的错
She would hate anyone she thought that Duncan might love as much as her.
她会恨任何她认为 也同样那么爱Duncan的人
Friendly advice. Watch her. She'll break the two of you up if she can.
给个友好的建议,小心她 她会把你们俩拆开,如果她可以的话
Slow down.
慢点
Wonderful.
有好戏了
Licence and registration.
驾照和登记证
Can I have the two of you step out of the car.
你们能下车么?
Is there a problem?
有什么问题么?
Got an impound notice on this vehicle.
发现了一个罚没通知 是这辆车
Bunch of parking tickets and a moving violation dated October 3rd.
一堆停车票和一次违章, 在10月3号♥
They want to impound the car. Guess there were a bunch of tickets.
他们想要扣下车 估计有很多罚单
No. Not mine. Lilly's.
不,不是我的 Lilly的
Just outside of town on the PCH. About a mile from the Real Inn.
就在PCH镇外面,大约离Real Inn一英里
It's a long story. I'll tell you when you get here.
说起来话长 等你来了我告诉你吧
Pull it round the front.
把它拉到前面
Ready to go.
准备走
Yeah. I've already got it in neutral.
是的,我已经把它设空档了
Officer! Officer, ah, have you called this into the Sheriff?
长官! 长官,唔,你通知警长了吗?
Aah, no sir. We generally don't call in routine traffic violations.
没呢,先生 一般的交通违章我们不通知他
Well, all right, why don't you give him a shout.
哦,好的 为什么不喊一声他
Duncan? Did you get everything out of...
Duncan,你把每件事都...
Hello Veronica
你好Veronica
Mr Kane.
Kane先生
The last time my dad and Jake Kane were in the same place at the same time,
上一次我爸爸和Jake Kane在同一个地方
was in a Sheriff's Department interrogation room.
是在警署审讯室
When Jake finished his story,
当Jake说完了他的事情
Dad told the most powerful man in town that he was sure he was
爸爸告诉镇里最有权势的人 他确信
somehow involved in his own daughter's death.
他某种程度地卷入了自己女儿的遇害
Jake went to the press, the adoring press,
Jake告诉新闻界,高尚的新闻界
tears in his eyes and told the world how much he missed his baby
眼含泪光地告诉这个世界 她多么想念他的女儿
and how he was wrongfully accused.
他被指控是多么的冤枉
The fine people of Neptune gathered their pitchforks and torches,
Neptune的好人们义愤填膺地
stormed the County Commissioner's Office and ran Dad out of office.
冲进了郡委员会,把爸爸扫出了办公室
My friends got on the bandwagon as well.
我的朋友们也随大流
They gave me a choice. I could stand by my dad
他们给我了一个机会 我是站在我爸爸的一边
or stand by Duncan and my dead best friend's family.
还是Duncan和我死去最好的朋友家这边
I chose Dad. It's a decision I live with every day.
我选择了爸爸 一个影响了我现在生活的决定
And you want to know the kicker?
你现在想知道怎么回事?
I don't even know what's true anymore.
连我也不知道事实是什么了
Maybe everyone else is right.
或许其他人是对的
Maybe Dad screwed up the investigation.
或许爸爸执著于调查
Maybe I gave up my circle of friends, my life over an error in Dad's judgement.
或许我因为对爸爸的判断错了 而放弃了我的朋友圈
Hold on, we're not going to move the car, okay.
等等,我们先不要挪这个车了吧
So sorry Mr Kane, I had no idea.
刚才真抱歉Kane先生,没办法
Thank You
谢谢你
So? What's up?
哦,那么说
You and Duncan starting to hang out again?
你和Ducan又好上了?
Yeah, I'll tell you the details of my personal life if you tell me why
看,我会告诉你我个人生活的细节
you went after Jake Kane when to everyone else he was a heart-broken father.
不过你要告诉我为什么 每个人都认为Jake Kane是个伤心欲绝的父亲
Honey? Are you and Duncan star...
宝贝?你和Duncan又...
No. School assignment, that's all.
不。学校的作业而已
Can we stop by the Neptune Grand?
我们能在Neptune Grand停一下么?
What for?
干什么?
The Navarro case. I need a little help.
Navarro的案子 我需要一些帮助
Isn't that already solved? I thought that they had the confessed criminal in jail.
不是已经解决了么? 我以为他们已经把供认犯投入监狱了
Oh, all right. Fine. What do you need me to do?
哦,好吧 那么,你要我做什么?
Excuse me.
不好意思
We need to talk to somebody in security right now.
我们现在要跟保安部的人谈话
Right now!!
马上
Dad! Will you just back off and let me handle it?
爸!你可以往后点让我来处理吗?
You handle it or I handle it but we're gonna get to the bottom of this, right now.
你来或者我来,都行 不过我们要解决问题,现在
No! You just stand over there. You're scaring people.
别,你站在那边吧 你把人吓坏了
Hi. I'm really hoping you can help me with this.
嗨,我真的希望你能帮我
What seems to be the problem?
有什么麻烦么?
I came in here about a month ago with a guy
一个月以前我和一个人来过这
Long story short, I'm pregnant.
长话短说,我有了
O-kay?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表