剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
求你了,让她知道
I don't know, sometimes she's really-
我不知道,有时候,她确实
Veronica! Come on. San Diego's waiting.
Veronica,快点,San Diego在等呢
In or out, Veronica? In or out?
你还走不走,Veronica,你还走不走?
I swear, he kissed me.
我发誓,他吻了我
It didn't go anywhere.
别的什么事情也没有干
I don't want to blow it here.
我不想我们的关系就这样没了
You should have known better.
你应该知道的
Do I tell my dad that his fiercely non- conformist daughter caved to peer pressure
我该不该告诉我爸爸 他的顽固的非教♥徒♥女儿,为给自己减轻压力
and left a totally cool person on her own in a new school?
而把一个好人留在一个陌生的学校里
Hey, we need to talk.
嘿,我们需要谈谈
It came an hour ago.
1小时前
They want a half million if I am ever to see Yolanda alive again.
他们要50万,如果我想再活着见到Yolanda的话
I know this is hard to believe but the note at this point is very good news.
我知道这个很难理解,但是这是很好的消息
This is strange.
这太奇怪了
Strange how?
奇怪么?为什么?
Well usually you get that ransom demand and they give you the details of the drop
通常你给他们价钱 他们在最后的时候给你详细的结交地点!
at the last minute so you can't stake it out but this guy,
这样你不能监控到他们 但是这个人
he gave it all. The time, the place
他给了详细的时间和地点~!
That's because he's stupid, man. Look at the top.
那没有什么,这个男的比较蠢 看看上面
"If you want little Miss Princess
如果你需要小公主
back home? Yeah, that's what we heard on the bug.
回家? 是的,是我们听到的
Little Miss Princess.
小公主
It's Dime Bag.
那是Dime Bag
Hey, if I don't get my daughter back,
嘿,如果我不能把女儿救出来
somebody's gonna die.
有些人会死的
That the money?
钱准备好了?
Five hundred plus the GPS tracker and the dye pack you put in here.
50万美圆还有你告诉我要放的GPS跟踪器
Bastards won't even make it a block.
那帮狗♥杂♥种♥跑不出一个街区的
Look, Mr Hamilton, I know we talked about this
听着,Hamilton先生,我知道我们谈过这个了
but I think we should involve the police.
但是我想我们该让警♥察♥介入
And I have already told you I have no use for the police.
我已经告诉过你 警♥察♥对我来说没有用
I have my justice right here.
我有我的正义
Look. This is not the way to deal with this.
听着,不是这么处理的
If you care about your daughter, you'll go to the cops.
如果你担心你的女儿 就该去找警♥察♥来
Hey. If the cops were so great, why aren't you still one, huh?
嘿,如果警♥察♥这么好,为什么你还是孤身一个?
Mr Hamilton. I can't be party to this.
Hamilton先生,我不能参与近来
Then you have done you're bit.
你的部分已经做完了
Cheque's in the mail.
支票已经寄过去了
Load it up. Let's roll.
停在这里,我们出去
I thought that you were fired. Why are we even here?
我以为你被开除了 我们到这里来干什么?
Trying to save the girl.
设法营救那个女孩
This is either the dumbest kidnapper ever or the smartest.
这个不是最蠢的绑匪 但也不是最聪明的
I mean, he gives the drop location in advance and it's the worst spot possible.
我是说,他事先给了接头地点 也许是最糟糕的
There's no escape routes. It's totally open to surveillance.
没有办法逃出来 而且完全被监视
I mean, getting away with the money will be impossible.
我是说,带钱走是不可能的
Maybe not totally impossible.
也许不是完全可能
Ah, Veronica... this is really grasping at straws.
哦,Veronica,这只是临时抱佛脚
Make yourself useful. Get those things in a row.
好好动脑筋 理出个头绪来
Any signal yet? Yeah, take this right.
有信♥号♥♥了么? 好的,拿好这个
Yeah.
好
你看到街区尽头的出租车了么?
Yeah, I see it. I got the money.
是的,我能看见,我带着钱
到垃圾桶那里,你会找到一个塑料足球
I got it.
找到了
你先留着你的钱 把那个25万美圆的戒指放进去
把戒指塞进足球,然后扔到下水道里
我正看着你呢,除非你这么做了,否则免谈 现在就做~!
All right, it's done. Now what?
好的,做完了 然后呢
Hello!
喂
Hello!
喂
It's the car. Get that car.
是这个车,到车那里去
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Damn!
该死
Hey, Bryce.
嘿,Bryce.
How'm you guys find me?
你们怎么找到我的?
Whoever did this was either really dumb or really smart.
这样做的人,不是太聪明就是太蠢了
You're really smart.
你真的很聪明
Yeah, so are you.
是的,你也是
So she was never kidnapped? No. She just ran off.
所以,她从来没有被绑♥架♥ 不,她只是离家出走
How do you know?
你怎么知道的?
She always thinks I'm not around but I hear things.
她总是认为我不在旁边但是我能听到些东西
Eavesdropping again, huh?
又偷听了,恩?
She was on the phone talking about meeting someone at the club,
她在电♥话♥上说要在酒吧见个人
running off forever.
永远地离家出走
I rode in the trunk when she left Gabrielle's for LA.
当她离开Gabrielle的时候,我在车上
Drove the car back, made it seem like she'm been abducted and that was that.
我把车开回来,把它伪造成她被绑♥架♥的样子
God, Bryce, why?
很好,Bryce,但是为什么呢?
Trust me. You would not understand.
相信我,你不会理解的
But Yolanda, is she okay?
但是Yolanda,她没事吧
As far as I know.
据我所知
I think she tried to get my dad's attention.
我想她是想引起我父亲的注意力
I may have stolen some of her thunder.
我也许抢了她的风头了……
So she's okay.
所以,她没事?
No kidding.
别开玩笑了
Thanks Tom.
谢谢Tom
Bryce! Where have you been?
Bryce,你去哪里了?
Mrs Hamilton, Mr Hamilton, I think there's something Bryce wants to tell you.
Hamilton先生,我想Bryce有些事情能够要告诉你
You lost your ring.
你丢了你的戒指
Your daughter wasn't kidnapped. She's just run off.
你的女儿没有被绑♥架♥ 她只是离家出走了
Bryce here's the one who wrote the note.
Bryce是写这个纸条的人
Well, you can be mad, Dad.
哦,爸爸,你也许会发疯的
But you can't call me soft.
但是你不能说我是软弱的
No. I guess I can't.
是的,我想我不会说
Bryce, my god, where's Yolanda?
Bryce, 天那,Yolanda在哪里?
See for yourself.
你自己看吧
She can see you. The pinhole at the top of the screen is a camera.
她能看见你,顶上的针孔是一个摄象机
妈妈?爸爸?
有一个好消息
我很好,
而且我嫁人了
What?
什么?
我现在是Benjamin夫人了.
这就是我从这里告诉你的原因
除非你和benjamin的爸爸和好如初
我们现在还不回去
Okay, look here baby girl.
好了,看看这个小女孩
How many times do I have to tell ya that I didn't order that drive-by.
告诉过你多少次了,我没有指使那次枪击
你让每个人都相信是你指使的,因为你从中获利了
不过没关系,因为他使我和Bryce走到了一起
祝福我们吧
我们会回家的
等蜜月度完就回去
好的,就这样吧
Veronica?是你么? 你怎么?
I just wanted to say congratulations on the marriage
我只是想祝贺你的婚礼
and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I should have been a better friend.
我应该是更好的一位朋友的
Veronica, 如果我是你,我也会那么做的
Logan, what are you doing here?
Logan, 你在这里干什么?
I want you to find my mother.
我想你帮我找到我妈妈
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表