剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
I feel like I'm on a movie set or something.
我觉得自己就像在电影外景地或什么里一样。
Thank you so much for inviting me Miss Mills.
太谢谢你邀请我了,Miss Mills。
Ah, around here I'm just Holly.
呃,在这儿我是Holly。
And as far as you can see is all ours.
你所能看到的这些都是我们的。
You should take some time later, wander around and get a feel for the place.
你可以稍微从容一点,四处转转可以让你对 周围的环境有个印象。
Just stay out of the barn;
就是别去谷仓;
you do not want to go in there, trust me.
你不会想要进去的,相信我
Hey, way to throw me off your trail, Holly.
嗨,想把我骗离开你们的秘密,Holly?
"Wander freely, don't go in the barn, whatever you do"?
“自♥由♥的转转,不管你做什么,只是别进谷仓,?”
Maybe I should play this needy, despondent waif card more often.
也许我应该用用这个迷惑,多需求的招牌。
Come meet my man.
过来见见我的男人。
Well, really he kind of owns all of us.
呃,其实他拥有我们所有人?
Hey.
嗨。
Forbidden barn? Check.
禁止的谷仓?一勾。
Implied polygamy? Check.
暗喻的一夫多妻?一勾。
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a cult.
女士们先生们,我们有一个邪教了。
Veronica, this is Josh.
Veronica,这是Josh。
Hey there.
你好。
Hi.
嘿。
Help.
救命。
I knew I should have included a few discreet lesbian overtones in that poem.
我想也许我该在诗里面隐喻一些女同性恋情结。
Hey, Veronica.
嗨,Veronica。
I heard you were coming but I had to see to believe.
我听到你会来,但只有看见你了我才相信。
Yeah, I don't blame you. This is卭ff my beaten path a bit.
是的,我不怪你。这一切来的太突然了。
But now that I think about it, it makes perfect sense that you'd wind up here sooner or later.
但现在我多想了想, 其实迟早你都会来的。
Yeah.
是的。
Cool, well I'm sure I'll be seeing a lot more of you
很好,我肯定以后会在这里多见到你
and I'll catch up with you later, okay?
待会儿再聊,怎么样?
Veronica, it's only a few hours 'til dinner time.
Veronica,过不了多久就是晚餐时间了。
Why don't you stay and join us.
你留下来和我们一起吃饭吧。
As you can see, the gardens have really blessed us this year.
就像你能看到的,这个园子真的在保佑我们。
Sure, that would be great. I'm starving. All I had today was
是的,那太好了。我很饿了,今天吃什么?
Beef Mexi-Melt and some Cinnamon Crispas.
墨西哥牛肉和一些肉桂饼。
Those Crispas are awesome, aren't they?
这些肉桂饼太棒了,不是么?
Frankly, I'd give my body to anybody for one of those Chocolate Taco Ice Cream deserts.
坦白的说,我愿意把自己的身体献给任何能我 墨西哥巧克力冰淇淋吃的人。
Believe it or not, I think we can raise the culinary bar a bit higher.
不管怎么样,我觉得我们可以把美食水平 再升高一点儿。
As you can see, we get a lot done through team work.
你看,我们通过团队合作做了不少事情。
In fact, if you want to jump in, you're more than welcome, if you're interested.
事实上,如果你想加入的话,一定很受欢迎, 只要你想参加。
Ah, sure. Fair warning though.
哦,是的。事先警告你哦。
My idea of gourmet cooking is sprinkling on some three year old Bacos to my microwave soup.
对我来说, 美食烹饪就是把三年老的猪肉 撒在微波炉速溶汤里。
Yeah, same here actually. But most of us are just grunt workers anyways.
是啊,我也一样。但是基本上大部分人都是打下手的。
We find our satisfaction in realizing the visions of chef Django here.
我们都满足于实现Django厨师做菜设想。
The secret ingredient's love.
那个神奇的秘密配料是爱。
I'm Rain. Glad to meet you.
我是Rain,很高兴认识你。
Veronica. Likewise.
Veronica。我也一样。
So, this thing you're doing seems easy enough, even I can do it. Where do I start?
看起来你做的很容易啊,连我都能做到, 我该从哪开始?
Actually, I've just about done here but
事实上,我马上就做完了,但是
I'll hook you up with a job that's a little more fun.
我会给你分配一些有趣的小事去做。
That's a good girl, Isis.
这才是个好女孩,Isis。
See Veronica?
看到了么,Veronica?
It's pretty easy once you get the rhythm down.
当你把握住节奏就很容易做了。
Easy for you but I'm not getting a freaking drop.
你做起来很容易但我一点都没挤出来呢。
She may be a little nervous.
她可能有点紧张。
Are you nervous, sweetie?
你是不是紧张了,亲爱的?
Okay, got the youngest moonie away from the herd. Time to dig up dirt.
好了,把到这儿时间最短的人骗开了大众, 现在该搞点内♥幕♥了。
So I guess you can tell I learned all I know about country life
我猜你能看出我对乡村生活的了解?
from "Dr Quinn, Medicine Woman" reruns.
都来自于 "Quinn 医生, 女治疗家" 的节目重播。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Well, for example, I was under the assumption that
呃,举个例子,我总认为
milking takes place in, you know, a barn.
呃,挤奶是应该在谷仓里面进行的。
Well, sometimes, I guess.
嗯,有时候吧,我猜。
But I don't think there's any hard, fast rule though.
但我没觉得有个很硬性的规定。
So Josh is cool, huh?
看起来Josh很酷,不是么?
He's kind of sexy.
他有点性感。
Really?
真的?
I hadn't really noticed, but, you're right, he's a great guy.
我还真没注意,但是你是对的。他看起来不错
You're really gonna enjoy getting to know him.
你将会很高兴认识他的。
I'll bet.
我确定。
Holly says it's looking like a kick-ass harvest this year.
Holly说这看起来像今年是大丰收。
I don't think I asked what you guys were growing.
我想我还不知道你们在种什么呢。
I guess you could say it's the ultimate cash crop.
我想你可以把它称为最赚钱的作物。
Yahtzee.
Yahtzee(搞定)。
And what's that?
嗯,那是什么?
I can't even begin to describe it.
我甚至不能开始描述这些。
But it'll blow your mind.
但它会让你感触很深的。
Enough, already with this mellow incense and peppermints vibe.
够了,我受够这些薰香以及薄荷的感觉了。
Let's break out the mushrooms and dance naked!
让我们拿出幻菇然后脱裸舞吧!
Strap on the goat skull headgear, sacrifice a few infants.
带上个羊头骨帽饰, 供祭几个幼婴。
Come on, people, you're cultists. Start acting like it.
来吧,人们,你们是邪教♥徒♥。至少要看起来像啊。
Veronica, over here.
Veronica, 过来这边。
Hey, Mars!
嗨,Mars!
Why don't you come on over here?
为什么你不过来这边?
I feel like I gave you the hit and run treatment earlier.
我觉得之前带了你一下儿又跑了很不好。
Wow. It's Bizarro world.
哇哦。这是个奇幻世界。
Out here I'm Miss Popular.
在这儿我是最受欢迎小姐。
I'm serious.
我是认真的。
Look, we've been going to classes together for, what, three years?
你看,我们一起上课有,呃,三年了吧?
And?I don't think we actually ever really talked.
嗯?但我不认为我们有真正意义上的交谈过。
Lately, I feel like I've been missing out on a lot.
最近,我发现自己错过了很多东西。
Okay.
好吧。
So how was everybody's day? What's up?
那么今天你们过的怎么样?有什么事么?
I woke up scared.
我被吓醒了。
I felt like I was in a dream of peace and happiness
我觉得自己像是在一个平静而幸福的梦里。
Do not roll your eyes, Veronica. You're undercover.
不要翻你的眼睛,Veronica。你在卧底呢。
It's strange, isn't it?
这很奇怪,不是么?
How we believe more in the reality of
我们在现实社会更相信什么?
Pain.
痛苦。
卻uddenly I realised I was conscious only of my own voice and delivery.
突然我意识到自己仅仅在关注自己的声音和表现。
I was like directing myself in a play
我像是在导演自己演一场戏?
I have to watch that all the time myself.
我必须一直自己看好自己。
This is scary.
这好恐惧。
I'm 32 years old and I feel like I'll never have a better moment than this.
我32岁了,但我觉得从没有比现在更好过。
Veronica Mars.
Veronica.Mars。
Hey, how 'bout a big Moon Calf welcome for the honoured guest.
嗨,月亮牛犊们都来欢迎这位贵客。
Veronica's a writer, a poet.
Veronica是一个作家,一位诗人。
She has a unique voice I think you'd all appreciate.
她有一个独特的声音我认为你们都会欣赏的。
Would you honour us with the one you showed me earlier?
你可以为我们展示你之前给我看过的东西么?
I was just reading in last month's "Koreshian Bride" that four out of five cult leaders
我在上个月的"Koreshian Bride" 杂♥志♥里读到 说五个教会的头面就有四个
like their handmaidens nubile, flighty, and teetering on the edge of a breakdown.
喜欢他们的侍女 年青,痴呆,还有就站在 随时崩溃的边缘
Go for it, Veronica.
去吧,Veronica。
I'm sorry, I have to go.
我很抱歉,我必须走了。
There. That performance should have them asking me back.
嗯,这表演会让他们把我请回来的。
Veronica! Are you all right?
Veronica!你没事吧?
Oh, god, I'm so sorry everybody.
噢,天哪,我对大家觉得很抱歉。
I was freaked out and just wanted someplace to sit
我觉得太突兀了所以想找个地方坐下来
and pull myself together before driving.
并在开车离开前自我调整一下。
Oh, it's my fault, Veronica.
噢,这是我的错,Veronica。
I shouldn't have teased you earlier with all that stuff about the forbidden barn.
我不该跟你讲有关禁入谷仓的事。
This is a little project we're undertaking.
那是我们在做的一件小事。
One of our neighbours was going to put down Hildegard here.
我们的邻居要把这头叫 Hildegard 的牛给安眠死。
We're nursing her back.
我们在照顾她。
Slowly but surely.
缓慢但是确定的。
You're covered in mud.
你浑身都是泥。
See? That's why you make the big bucks.
看到了?那就是为什么你能赚大钱。
So what'd you find out about my boy, Casey?
那么,你知道多少事?关于我的孩子,Casey?
His ex-girlfriend confirms what his parents said.
他的前女友肯定了他父母所说的。
He's a full blooded cultist.
他是一个纯正的邪教♥徒♥。
I can't get it out of my mind.
我不能让自己的大脑忘记。
Somewhere in Pennsylvania, a lab tech is determining if I'm heir to a billion dollar fortune.
在宾夕法尼亚的一个地方, 一个试验员在决定我是否能继承上亿的财产。
It's not about the money, it's about making Jake Kane pay.
这跟钱无关,而是关于让Jake.Kane偿还。
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表