剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
I think this so-called cult deserves most of the credit.
我认为这个所谓的邪教起了很大的作用。
Sounds to me, Veronica, like you've been drinking the Kool-Aid.
我听起来,Veronica你象被灌了迷幻药。
I have not.
我没有。
You better recognize.
你最好承认。
Thank you for being my own personal "Springer" audience.
谢谢你做为我个人最热心的听众。
Should I check myself before I wreck myself?
我应该在毁了自己前自我检讨一下么?
All I'm saying is, is you may be getting a little soft.
我觉得,你可能变得稍微软弱些了。
Right and I'm? Hey, Veronica.
是的,我应该? 嗨,Veronica。
Listen, I've got to go visit my grandma in the hospital after school.
听着,我要在放学后去医院看我的外婆。
Do you want to come with me?
你想跟我一起去么?
Yeah, sure Casey, I'd love to.
是的,当然,Casey,我很愿意去。
Good.
很好。
Soft, soft.
软弱,软弱。
It's so hard to see her this way.
看到她这样真的很难受。
Wanna hear something sad?
想听些不好的消息么?
Sure.
当然。
My parents' fortune.
我父母的财产。
Every last nickel of it comes from Grandma's publishing company.
他们的每一毛钱都来自外婆的印刷公♥司♥。
Mom and Dad had nothing to do with it.
我爸妈什么事都不做。
Grandma provided for everything.
外婆提供了所有的一切。
Then, a couple of years ago when she started having strokes,
然而,在数年前外婆中风后,
started forgetting stuff,
她开始变得健忘,
my parents, who call her Grandmonster behind her back,
我的父母,在背后叫她老怪物,
just stopped paying any attention to her.
再也不关心她了。
It's amazing how much better they started treating me once they found out
这真的很让我惊讶他们开始对我很好, 当他们知道
that she decided to leave all her money to me.
她决定把所有的财产留给我。
So, how long have they known she was willing her money to you?
那么,他们知道她将把财物留给你有多久了?
They've known for a year.
他们知道一年了。
I wish I could come with you.
我希望我能跟你一起去。
I know.
我知道。
Thanks for spending all this time with me.
感谢你为我花费的时间。
You know, if you wanted to, you could.
你知道,如果你想,你就能做到。
Crazy thing? I do want to.
疯狂的事情?我真的想做。
Rain?
Rain?
That must be good milk.
那肯定是好牛奶。
Recognise her?
认出她了?
That's Rain. One of the girls from the collective.
那是Rain。社区中的一个女孩。
Real name, Debbie Myer.
真实姓名,Debbie Myer。
She's a runaway,
她是一个离家出走的孩子,
a minor.
一个未成年人。
So we gotta call the Gant family right away.
看来我们应该马上给Grant家打电♥话♥。
Hold it, hold it. Please Dad.
等等,请等等,爸爸。
Let's think about this for a minute.
让我们稍微这个考虑一下。
This is what we're working for.
这正是我们努力的结果。
We were praying for a break and now you gave it to us.
我们在找一个突破口,现在你为我们找到了。
Don't tell me the prospect of having new digs and steady hot water doesn't sound good to you.
不要告诉我新公♥寓♥和持续热水对你没价值。
And we can't just blow this off, Veronica.
而且我们不能放过这件事,Veronica。
They're contributing to the delinquency of a minor. It's a serious crime.
他们在对一个未成年人犯罪。这是一个很严重的罪行。
Oh, please, Dad, you've been around these people.
哦,天哪,老爸,你也到那些人中间去过。
Do you honestly think they're corrupting anyone?
你真的认为他们在腐蚀某个人?
I think they're exactly what they seem to be;
我想他们只是像他们看起来那样的,
a bunch of sweet, na飗e, sixties throwbacks.
一堆人,可爱, 天真,花童时代的风格。
That's possibly true but definitely beside the point.
那可能是真的但你绝对背离了主题。
Even if they are the Utopian sweethearts you think they are,
即使他们是你认为的可爱的乌托邦派,
we don't answer morally or otherwise to the Moon Calf Collective.
我们并不为道德,或者月亮牛犊社群做事,
We answer to our clients who pay us to do a job
我们应给提供给我们钱的客户做事
and that job is to find the information they want.
而这件事就是找到他们需要的信息。
Hey, Veronica.
嗨,Veronica。
Casey told me you were out at the farm last night.
Casey告诉我昨晚你去了农场。
I wish you could have stayed a while, it was so beautiful.
我真的希望你多待一会儿,那儿真是太漂亮了。
The moon was so bright, you could almost read by it.
月亮很明亮,你甚至可以在月光下阅读。
Holly, there's something you need to know about, right now.
Holly,你有些事必须知道,现在。
The thing is I work for my dad
这件事就是我为我父亲做事。
who's a private detective, okay, and
他是一个私♥人♥侦♥探♥,同时
Mr Clemmons just called me to his office.
Mr. Clemmons 刚叫我去了他办公室。
My grandma died this morning.
我外婆今早去世了。
Oh, Casey.
噢,Casey。
Josh, Holly.
Josh,。
I've done something I regret.
我做了一些让我遗憾的事。
I found out that Rain was a runaway. I told my dad about it.
我发现Rain是离家出走的而且我告诉了我父亲。
You have to get her the hell out of there right away.
你们必须马上让她离开那儿,就是现在。
It's okay, Veronica.
那没关系,Veronica。
We get the picture. Everything's gonna be just fine.
我们明白情况了。每件事都会变好的。
We appreciate you being up front with us.
我们很感激你对我们的坦白。
If you'll excuse us.
如果你不介意。
Ah, come join us later if you like.
嗯,如果你想, 以后可以再来。
Thanks, Josh. I won't keep him long.
谢谢,Josh。我不会跟他待太久。
I appreciated you being here.
我很感激你能来这儿。
For no reason that I can see,
不管任何理由我都相信,
you've been a real friend to me lately.
最近你真是我的好朋友。
Can you really say that after what I just told you?
等我告诉你事实真♥相♥以后你可能不会这么讲了。
I guess I don't think that you were faking the kindness.
我猜我不会以为你的好心是装出来的。
Am I wrong?
我错了么?
Well, I guess I better go have this conversation with my parents.
呃,我想最好我过去跟我父母谈一下。
They wanna hear that I'm not going to let them starve.
他们希望听到我不会让他们挨饿。
Hey, come on, what are you doing? Hey!
嗨,过来,你在干吗?嗨!
Hey! What are you doing to him?
嗨,你们在对他干吗?
Stop! Stop!
停下来!停!
Dad! We have to call the police, Casey's just been kidnapped.
爸!我们必须通知警♥察♥,Casey 刚才被绑♥架♥了。
What? What are you talking about? Kidnapped by who?
什么?你在说什么?他被谁绑♥架♥了?
By his parents
被他的父母,
and that creepy guy that was with them at the last meeting.
还有上次跟他们一起来的那个恶心的家伙。
They grabbed him in the parking lot at the funeral
他们在葬礼后在停车场抓住了他
and shoved him in the limo and drove away.
并把他塞进了一部礼宾车,然后开跑了。
They grabbed him?
他们抓住他?
So it was against his will, then? He tried to get away?
看来是违背他意愿的,那么,他开始在逃跑么?
No, it's not like he was running from them.
不,看起来不像他在离开他们。
I was kind of far away but I could tell he was surprised by what was happening.
我离得有些距离但我肯定他对发生的事感到惊讶。
Okay.
好的。
Okay. I wasn't there. You saw what you saw, I'm not doubting your interpretation
这样啊。我不在那儿。你说你所见到的, 我并不怀疑你的判断
but if I was still sheriff and somebody told me an 18 year old kid
但如果我仍然是一个警长而且有人告诉我 一个18岁的孩子
got into a car with his parents after his grandmother's funeral,
跟他父母坐进一辆车在他外婆的葬礼后
well there's nothing I could do about it.
我觉得我不能对这事做什么。
Not for a couple of days anyway so let's just hold off. See what happens, okay?
我们把这件事放一放,过几天再看看到底发生了什么, 怎么样
I wish we hadn't turned over that information about the collective.
我希望我们没有把那个教会的资料交出去。
We didn't.
我们没有。
What? You didn't
什么?你没有?
I thought about what you said, what I heard on the wire tap and, uh, you were right.
我考虑了你所说的,在听了窃听器后我觉得, 呃,你是对的。
Once you get past all the sixties theme park trappings,
当你跳过那个六十年代主题公园的表面后,
that community's a lot more wholesome and functional than,
那个社群更合理而且功能性更强,
just for example, Neptune is.
嗯,对比Neptune来说。
I also did a little checking on Debbie Myer.
同时我也进行了一些关于Debbie Myer的调查。
What a life.
悲惨的生活。
Poor kid's been in four foster homes since she was eight years old.
可怜的孩子从8岁开始转了四个孤儿院。
Reports of serious abuse in at least two
至少两个以上的严重虐待报告
and I had to admit it,
而且我必须承认,
she's a lot better off where she is.
她在那儿可能更好一点。
With each day that passes, I come more to terms with the question of my paternity.
每经过一天,我都会更多的考虑有关我的 父女关系的问题。
What's this?
这是什么?
Free Crab Rangoon with purchase of Happy Family Dinner at Wok'n'Roll. Phat.
在Wok'n'Roll买♥♥快乐家庭大餐送的蟹肉饼。 Phat。
Don't think I didn't notice the sacrifice.
别以为我没有注意到你的牺牲。
My pleasure.
我的荣幸。
I sent off for those test results because I wanted the truth.
我把检测结果提交了,因为我想知道真正的结果。
But can a lab tech really see the shape of my soul in a drunken conga line of genes?
但是一个试验员真的能从那个酒鬼的基因 序列里看出我的内在么?
Jake Kane could be my father.
Jake.Kane也许是我的父亲。
But whether he is or isn't,
但不管他是不是,
would I really claim him as such and deny the man who raised me?
我真的能接受他并拒绝抚养大我的那个人?
Veronica, wait up!
Veronica,等下!
What's up?
发生什么了?
Oh.
噢。
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表