剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
也许是一位被抛弃的爱人.
I'm faithful to my wife.
我对我太太很忠诚.
As a matter of fact I was with Lynn last Halloween
实际上去年万圣节我和Lynn在一起
at the Casablancas annual costume party.
参加Casablanca一年一度的时装派对.
I'm just making sure, you understand.
我只是想确认一下,请你理解.
Well, I appreciate that.
好吧,我很感激.
Don't want to stir up any muck.
我不想翻出老账.
Well, there's no muck to stir.
没有老账可翻的.
Mr Friedrich? Good afternoon.
Friedrich先生? 下午好.
Good afternoon. Is Sean home? He's not available.
下午好. Sean 在家吗? 他没空.
It will just be a minute. Sean is not permitted to receive visitors at home.
只要一分钟. Sean 不允许在家见客.
Friedrich先生.
I spoke with Sadie Casablanca
我和Sadie Casablanca谈过
and she said you catered her Halloween party last year.
他说你去年万圣节举办了一场派对.
I cater it every year.
我每年都会举办.
Anything special about this party?
派对上有什么异常情况吗?
I really can't talk about the events we do.
我不能透露派对的事情.
It's in the contract. Is that so?
合同上规定的. 是吗?
You should know. I was told you had the bad taste to fire someone that night.
你知道的. 我听说那个晚上你狠心地解雇了某人.
She did not say bad taste.
她说的可不是“狠心”.
Like I had a choice.
好像我有选择似的.
Servers were restricted to the first floor as always.
佣人们只能呆在一楼.
But one server snuck off upstairs to find an available bathroom.
但是一个佣人偷偷到2楼找厕所.
Aaron Echolls insisted that the girl be fired.
Aaron Echolls 坚持要解雇那个女孩.
Aaron wanted her fired
Aaron 要解雇她
because she was on the second floor of somebody else's house?
因为她在二楼某人的房♥间里?
That and someone else's wife was on top of him,
另一个人的妻子正在这个人的身上,
Wait. You're saying Aaron Echolls was
等等. 你的意思是Aaron Echolls
with another woman the night of the Halloween party.
万圣节晚上和另一个女人在一起.
While his wife was downstairs eating canapés.
那时她妻子正在楼下吃烤面包.
Good morning.
早上好.
Maybe in your world.
你的早上挺好.
In mine, I am minus one Rolex.
我可是丢了个劳力士.
The criminal element found its way into my gym bag yesterday.
昨天罪犯的手伸到了我的健身包里.
Why can't we all just have nice things.
我们为什么不能有点好事.
Who behaves this way?
谁干的这事儿?
Maybe you missed that eye for an eye section in your Bible.
也许你忘了毛主席说的“人不犯我,我不犯人”.
Okay, this isn't retribution, it's thievery.
这不是补偿,这是偷窃.
Weevil didn't start this.
Weevil 没有挑头.
It's not his fault someone stole the money.
不是他的错,他的钱被偷了.
Is that so?
是吗?
This is ridiculous.
太荒唐了.
Yeah, I usually get six figures for this.
是啊, 我一般有6个.
What about you? I'm the one who got his money stolen.
你呢? 我是丢钱的那个人.
I'm thinking…crabs?
说不定是老鼠?
I told your mother to clean up.
我叫你妈打扫干净.
Guys! Play nice, huh? I'm playing nice.
兄弟们! 好好说, 好吗? 我是在好好说.
Believe me.
相信我.
Why would Weevil steal his own money?
为什么 Weevil 要偷他自己的钱?
You should really consider another profession.
你真的应该考虑其他职业.
Perhaps he stole the money before he knew he was going to win.
也许他在知道自己要赢之前就偷了.
And before Mrs Echolls got wet and wild, he was down to his last two chips.
在Echolls 太太下水之前,他只有最后2个筹码了.
I heard you weren't doing so hot either.
我听说你不是很在劲.
Yeah,
是的,
but the difference is, I don't need the money.
但区别在于我不需要钱.
So I interviewed the caterer for the Casablancas' Halloween party.
我问了Casablancas万圣节派对的举办者.
Do you mind getting that for me? Thanks.
帮我拿一下好吗? 谢谢.
Apparently, you were caught in flagrante.
很明显你被撞个正着.
Yeah.
是的.
Yeah, my memory isn't what it used to be either.
我记忆中好像你以前说的不是这样的.
Listen, it didn't mean anything. What's it gonna mean?
听着, 这不说明任何事情. 这说明什么?
I love my wife. Aaron,
我爱我的妻子. Aaron,
my job is to track down a potentially dangerous stalker.
我的任务是找出那个危险的恐吓者.
Your affair is, well, that's your affair.
你的外遇, 嗯, 那只是你的外遇.
So you're, you're not gonna tell Lynn.
你,你不准备告诉Lynn.
If Lynn had hired me to find out if you were cheating on her, I would tell her.
Lynn 雇我找出你是否在骗她, 我就会告诉她.
She hired me to protect you and that's what I'm gonna do.
她雇我来保护你,这正是我现在做的事情.
But I'm gonna need your help.
但我需要你的帮助.
This is the guest list from the Casablancas' Halloween party.
这是Casablancas万圣节派对的客人名单.
Circle the name of who you slept with.
把和你睡觉的那个人的名字圈出来.
Um, no, maybe I should clarify.
呃, 不, 也许我该说清楚.
Who you slept with at the Halloween party.
我要你圈出在派对上睡觉的那个人.
It was the night that I had the hard cider.
那已经是晚上了,我喝了点烈性酒.
That would be Monica Hadwin.
是 Monica Hadwin.
Yeah, but she's not a stalker.
是的, 但不是她干的.
She's my agent's wife.
他是我经纪人的妻子.
I'm sure she's lovely.
我确信她很可爱.
Mrs Casablancas gave me photos from the party.
Casablancas女士给了我派对上的照片.
If you could point out Monica,
请指出Monica,
and, uh, Sharon and Deborah.
还有, Sharon 和 Deborah.
There they are.
就是她们.
These three women are invited to your Christmas party.
你邀请了她们参加你的圣诞晚会.
Maybe that's not the best idea.
也许这不是个好主意.
They're not stalkers.
不是她们干的.
They're just…needy.
她们只是比较困难.
Tighter. I didn't lose five pounds for my health.
紧一点. 为了健康我得减掉5磅.
So, Mrs Hadwin Hadwin's my maiden name.
嗯, Hadwin太太? Hadwin是我娘家的姓.
I didn't want to be Monica Greenblatt.
我不想成为 Monica Greenblatt.
If there's anything else you could tell me,
如果你能告诉我写什么,
it would be helpful to the Echolls.
可能会对Echolls有帮助.
Well, what's there to tell?
嗯, 说什么呢?
Aaron's a sexy charming movie star with an ass like an 18 year old wrestler.
Aaron是一个性感的影星, 有一个18岁摔跤选手的屁♥股♥.
He's psycho-bait.
他很诱人.
You know, can we go a couple of inches higher? It's not a wake.
我们能在高个几英寸吗? 又不是去守灵.
You know who you should talk to is Deborah Daily.
你应该去找Deborah Daily.
She's always hovering around Aaron, sticking her fake boobs at him.
她一直用她那隆过的胸缠着 Aaron.
Okay, look. My life depends on looking as hot as possible in this.
听着. 我的生活就靠穿这套衣服尽量显得性感点.
You're gonna need to rally.
你还得加把劲.
Always with an audience.
你总是有那么多听众.
He's the Echolls' private investigator.
他是Echolls家的私♥人♥侦♥探♥.
Aaron has a stalker. Oh.
Aaron有个纠缠者. 哦.
I'm providing him with the low-down on the ladies
我在告诉他那些女人的内♥幕♥
that, uh, aim higher than tennis pro.
呃, 比网球运动员还要高点.
You'd think at least one part of my day wouldn't involve Aaron.
最起码我生活的一部分是和Aaron无关的.
Oh, before Aaron, his biggest client was a day player on "Boy Meets World".
在当 Aaron经纪人前, 他最大的客户 只不过是"Boy Meets World"的兼♥职♥演员
And before me,
在当我老婆前,
you sat in your underwear in a fish tank at the Standard.
你还穿这内衣呆在Standard的一个鱼缸里呢.
Breathe, Veronica.
深呼吸, Veronica.
So what? Duncan's secret diary is unaccounted for.
又怎么样? Duncan 的秘密日记又没有说明.
That doesn't mean the intimate details of our strange and steamy relationship
这并不意味着我们奇怪关系的各种细节
will become public domain at Neptune High.
会在 Neptune 高中被公布于众.
Things don't always turn out for the worst.
事情并不总是变得最坏.
After all, it's Christmas. Despite what everyone else might think,
毕竟, 现在是圣诞节. 不管其他人怎么想,
Santa knows I've been a good girl.
圣诞老人会知道我是个好姑娘.
You're gonna hurt yourself, thinking that hard.
你这样用力想会伤着自己的.
They say if you're caught in a stare it means your mind needs a break.
据说如果你一直瞪着双眼, 说明你的大脑需要休息了.
Like, that mind ever takes a break.
听起来好像大脑真的可以休息一样.
So, how's the poker case coming? Oh, it's a Christmas miracle.
玩牌的那件案子怎么样了? 哦, 那是个圣诞节的奇迹.
I think I finally found a way to send my dad to camp.
我想我终于找到把我爸送去露营的办法了.
Will you guys kiss and make up already?
你们就不能亲个嘴和好吗?
So, good news, bad news.
嗯, 一个好消息,一个坏消息.
The good news is, I know who stole the money.
好消息是, 我知道是谁偷了钱.
The bad news is, I know who stole the money.
坏消息是, 我知道是谁偷了钱.
Here's my brilliant idea.
我有个好点子.
Filled with holiday spirit, Logan will host another game.
为了庆祝节日,Logan 将再组织一次玩牌.
Will I? I'm thinking tonight.
我将? 就今晚.
Mm, no, my mother's Christmas party is tonight.
呣, 不行, 我妈的圣诞派对也在今晚.
Mm, so no BYOB. Here's how it will go down.
嗯, 那就不要自带酒. 我说明一下.
I'll tell you who did it and you'll buy me into the game.
我将告诉你们是谁干的,你们出钱让我参加玩牌.
I'll just take the place of whoever stole the money.
我就代替偷钱的那个人.
Unless you still might think you want his around.
除非你们希望小偷仍然逍遥法外.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表