剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Veronica Mars
上集回顾
What do you think Mom was doing at the Camelot motel with Jake Kane?
你觉得妈妈和Jake Kane在Camelot旅馆干吗?
Veronica. Please.
Veronica. 拜托.
I know all about your dad and the murder investigation.
我很了解你♥爸♥爸以及关于谋杀的调查.
No you don't. Lilly Kane was my best friend.
不,你不了解. Lilly Kane曾是我最好的朋友.
A guy confessed. He said he did it.
已经有人承担了责任. 他说是他干的.
You're dying, Abel. You didn't kill Lilly Kane.
你快死了, Abel. 你没有杀Lilly Kane.
You're just somebody's patsy.
你只是某人的替罪羊.
Did you know that the head of security at Kane Software
你知道Kane软件的保安头头
was the one that got Koontz arrested?
是抓住Koontz的人之一吗?
I think I have a secret admirer.
我想我有个神秘仰慕者.
J. Geils was right, love stinks.
J. Geils 是对的, 一股爱情味.
Mom.
妈妈.
I searched for my mother for the better part of a year.
我用一年中的很多时间找我母亲.
I doubt that Clarence Wiedman just happened to find her the same night.
我怀疑Clarence Wiedman碰巧也在同一晚找到她.
He didn't know where to find my mother.
他不知道该到哪找我妈.
He knew where to find me.
可他知道到哪找我.
I never donated to the wildlife alliance,
我从没为野生动物联盟捐过钱,
yet I kept that stupid pencil sharpener they sent.
但我还是把他们寄来的这愚蠢的削铅笔器留着.
Wiedman was listening when I booked my flight to Barstow.
Wiedman听到我订机票去Barstow.
I should have left right from the dance but I didn't want my mother to see me
我应该一跳好舞就走 可我又不想让我妈在这一年里
for the first time in a year looking like an extra from "Valley Girl".
第一次看到我时我穿的像个"乡下妹".
It seemed important at the time.
这一点此时看起来很重要.
I know who's doing it Mom, I know who's blackmailing us.
我知道是谁干的妈妈, 我知道谁在勒索我们.
He had to have seen me.
他看到我们了.
He knows I've made contact.
他知道我联♥系♥过的.
I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine.
我很好, 我很好, 我很好.
Honey, just please go. Please go, baby.
亲爱的, 你走吧. 走吧, 孩子.
I have been searching for you for a year. I'm not going anywhere.
我找了你一年. 我哪也不去.
Oh, god, I've missed you so much.
喔, 天哪, 我是多么想念你.
But this is bad. This is very bad, you shouldn't be here.
但这不好. 非常不好, 你不该在这里的.
Neither should you.
你也不该.
I'm trying, though, I'm trying to protect you and I can't.
我在尝试, 我在尝试保护你尽管我做不到.
I can't. It's just so hard.
我不能. 这太难了.
Can we get some coffee over here please?
能给这儿来点咖啡吗?
It's okay.
好的.
Mom, Mom, everything is gonna be okay.
妈妈, 妈妈, 一切都会好的.
Clarence Wiedman was listening when I booked my flight to Barstow yesterday morning.
我昨天早上订机票 去Barstow时Clarence Wiedman在偷听.
I can only hope he's listening now.
我只希望他现在也在听.
Or maybe, I want him listening.
或者,也许, 我希望如此.
Now that was just racy.
这才叫竞争力.
Respect the jumper, Jack. Respect the jumper. Kid's got rank.
你得尊重这跳跃 Jack.尊重这跳跃.孩子都懂.
Enjoy this moment, 'cause it's over now.
享受这一刻, 因为现在结束了.
I've space and opportunity.
我有空间和机会.
Ooo. That's your jock back there.
Ooo. 真正的运动健将.
Do you need to jump back and kiss yourself? 'Cause I can wait.
你不想跳回去亲亲你自己吗? 我都等不急了.
Good practice, good practice.
干的好, 干的好.
Wallace, my man!
Wallace, 好家伙!
Hey, what's up Wallace.
嘿, 好吗,Wallace.
Good game.
干的漂亮.
Wassup, player?
怎样, 球手?
They like you! They really like you!
他们喜欢你! 他们真的喜欢你!
Hi Wallace.
嗨 Wallace.
Hi.
嗨.
Who's the hoochie?
那是谁?
Nadine? She's in our grade.
Nadine? 她是我们年级的.
See, you need to socialise more, that's your problem.
看, 你需要更多的社交, 那才是你的问题.
Wait. That's my problem?
等等.我的问题?
Yeah, I know. This school hasn't always been that great to you.
是的, 我知道.这学校不是一直都对你那么好的.
The gentleman does have the gift for the understatement.
有话直说.
I-I'm just saying
我只是说说
I've met a few people around here. They seem pretty cool.
我在这儿碰到的一些人. 他们很酷.
Maybe this school isn't as bad as you think it is.
也许这学校不是你想的那么坏.
They seem friendly.
他们看上去很友好.
Veronica. My office. Now.
Veronica. 到我办公室来. 现在.
I love this school.
我真爱这学校.
When we arrived this morning, we discovered that Polly was gone.
今早我们到的时候, 我们发现Polly走了.
Missing or...?
失踪还是...?
Missing!
失踪!
Someone stole our mascot?
有人偷走了我们的福星?
Well, lets get to it.
好吧,直接点.
You know is was me and I know it wasn't
你认为是我,可我知道不是.
and now I'm suspended or expelled, tarred, feathered-
所以现在我就像悬在空中被涂满柏油粘满羽毛-
Excuse me?
请原谅?
I didn't take the bird.
我没拿走那鸟.
I'm not accusing you.
我不是在指责你.
I'm asking for your help.
我在寻求你的帮助.
I want you to find Polly.
我想要你找回Polly.
You know how out of control the rivalry between Neptune and Pan High is.
你知道Neptune中学和Pan中学的竞争有多失控.
It used to be toilet paper on trees but in recent years things have?escalated.
虽然近年没有事态的扩大 可过去曾有过贴树上的卫生纸.
If this matter isn't resolved quickly and discretely,
如果这事情不能很快的解决,
things could get ugly.
事情会很糟.
We don't really have the money to hire a professional
我们没钱去雇专业的,
but I have noticed that you have certain
但我想你能行?
skills plus as I understand it, you work for your dad in some capacity.
据我所知, 你能帮你♥爸♥爸不少忙.
I do.
是的.
And what do you normally charge for something like this?
像这种事你一般要多少酬劳?
A lot.
很多.
Yeah, it's gonna set you back.
没错, 可你能拿回不少.
How far back?
多少?
Personal letter of recommendation. I'll write it, you'll sign it.
一封私人介绍信. 我来写,你签字.
My own parking space and... a different locker, preferably in the east hall.
我的私人停车位以及... 一个特别的柜子 最好在东区.
The letter and the locker, fine.
信和柜子,好的.
But you're not getting your own parking space.
但你不能有私人停车位.
Can you get me out of PE? No.
那让我免修体育? 不.
How about a few excused absences? How about one?
那么几个缺席允许? 一个怎么样?
I'm thinking three. Miss Mars...
我想要三个. Mars小姐...
You're the one with the missing bird. Fine.
是你要找失踪的鸟. 好吧.
Two.
2个.
And this is, obviously, a confidential matter.
并且这次会面是秘密的.
It'll be our little secret.
它会成为我们之间的小秘密.
Good game, Wallace.
干的好, Wallace.
Yo, Wallace! You hear some guys from the Pan High stole our parrot?
哟, Wallace! 你听说了Pan中学的 几个家伙偷走了我们的鹦鹉吗?
Do not take this lying down.
别为此泄气.
They stole Polly? Gone.
他们偷走了Polly? 对.
I guess the secret's out.
我猜秘密已经泄露了.
And this matters to you?
这对你有影响?
I have plenty of free time as an office aide. Me and Polly, we bonded.
作为办公室助手我有充足的时间 我和Polly, 是联♥系♥在一起的.
It'll eat right from my hand.
它只吃我手上的食物.
What's up Wallace?
怎么了 Wallace?
I must say, I'm a little touched. You picked the locker next to mine.
我必须说,我很感动. 因为你挑了我旁边的柜子.
This is prime real estate. Wallace Fennel adajacent?
这是私人财产. Wallace Fennel ?
I'm telling you. This school is so much better than my old one. Look at this.
告诉你.这所学校比我过去的好多了.看看这个.
Wow, your own cookies?
哦, 你自己的饼干?
Snickerdoodles. And they just appeared in my locker, just like that.
Snickerdoodles. 还出现在我的柜子里, 真喜欢.
Open my locker, bam. Homemade cookies.
打开柜子. 自♥制♥饼干.
And that's not all.
还不只这些.
A peeled grape?
一个剥了皮的葡萄?
"Go Wallace. We love you. You rock."
"加油 Wallace. 我们爱你. 你真棒."
Wow. A snack and an ego stroke. I wish I was a baller.
哦. 小点心外加自我陶醉. 我着希望我是个球员.
Great game the other night, man.
那晚的比赛真不错, 伙计.
Eighteen points, eight assists.
18分, 8次助攻.
On the streets, we call those dimes.
在街上,我们叫它dime.
Streets! You live on the corner of Pleasant Valley and Marigold.
街上! 你住在Pleasant Valley 和Marigold的角落里.
Hey, did you cut your hair?
嘿, 你把头发剪了?
No, I'm growing it out.
不, 我只是把它披着.
Wel- anyway, it looks great.
反正, 看上去不错.
Thanks.
谢谢.
We gonna beat Pan, man? Bet on it.
我们会打败Pan的,伙计? 敢打赌能.
Can I just do something?
我能做点什么吗?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表