剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
What do I have to do?
我该做什么呢?
Just pick a name.
随便选个名字
Write the name of any student on this post-it,
随便在这张纸上写个学生的名字
put it in the envelope and have one of your minions drop it into locker one-ten.
然后放进这信封,随便叫个你的什么亲信 把它丢在110号♥柜子
By the end of the day, that kid'll have a fake ID
晚些时候,那个学生就会有一张假身份证
and you'll have yourself a crook.
你就会知道的确有人在捣鬼
And I'll be sittin' over here, chillin' like a villain.
然后我就会坐在那边, 象那个坏蛋一样扫兴
Hey, Rick. I'm down at the sheriff's office.
嘿,Rick,我在镇长办公室呢
Hey, they're hauling in the real bad guy this afternoon.
嘿,他们今天下午要抓那个坏蛋
Oh, and I found out who the Tritons are.
哦,我已经查出哪些人是Tritons了
You don't want to miss it. I'm going to nail ‘em to the wall.
你会知道的,我会把东西帖在墙上
So?What was the plan?
谈谈你想要干吗?
Embarrass me?
羞辱我?
Destroy my career?
毁了我的事业?
Soften up public sentiment for a generous divorce settlement?
利用公众舆♥论♥来换取对你有利的离婚?
Turn me into Costner?
让我变成Costner?
Course, you'd think of your career and your money before you'd think of the obvious.
当然,你把事业和金钱看得比什么都重要
Did it ever occur to you, I just want to hurt you like you've hurt me?
我因为要让你尝尝我受到过的伤害
You had private detectives following me. Only on location.
你派私♥家♥侦♥探♥跟踪我? 只是在某些地方
The women here I've always known.
用了个跟我很熟的女人
Gosh, Mom. Gee, Dad. Will I be going to live with Grandma?
天啊,爸爸,妈妈, 你们是不是想要让我去跟奶奶一起住?
Listen to me.
听我说
If you try to divorce me, I will leave you with nothing.
如果你真想跟我离婚的话,我什么都不会给你
No house.
房♥子
No career. No club memberships.
工作,俱乐部会员卡
No maid and no friends-
佣人,朋友,什么都不会给你
Dad, you say another word to her and I will kill you.
爸爸,你再说一句伤害她的话,我杀了你
I cannot take this anymore.
我再也不能这样忍♥受下去了
The thing about a felony charge is,
你知道,要是真的是你做这种事的话
it doesn't get wiped off your record just because you turn eighteen.
这将一直会记录在你的档案里, 因为你已年满18岁了
It's like this black eye that you have the whole rest of your life.
就象你那个“烟熏眼”那样将伴你一生
Is he here yet? He just arrived.
已经抓到了吗? 恰好刚刚到
Uh, it's just like she said. Found the fake in his locker.
呃,就象她说的, 在他柜子里发现了这个假身份证
Process of elimination. I didn't do it.
好了,我洗脱罪名了,不是我♥干♥的
What, me? Are you crazy?
什么,是我?你疯了吗?
How else do you explain the two fifty in your wallet?
怎么解释你钱包里的250块钱?
Cough it up.
拷起来
Big deal, this money's mine. It doesn't prove anything.
老大,这钱是我的,这能说明的了什么?
Why don't you take a closer look at the one on top.
好好看看上面的那张
Read what's written over Grant's head.
读读看我们的大总统头上写着什么?
Veronica Mars is...
Veronica Mars...
smarter than me. Oh, you stop it!
比我要聪明 哦,讨厌!
So this is Rick's locker that Deputy Sacks put the envelope in this morning?
那实际上,我的人今天 是把信封投到了他的柜子里?
Not exactly.
不完全对
The night Tim went to the hospital, he and Rick were using their own fake IDs,
Tim进医院的那晚, 他和Rick用的是他们自己做的假身份证
buying their own drinks and
买♥♥酒给自己喝
enjoying the profits of their own fake ID biz.
享受用自己造的假所带来的这一切
You were never hazed.
你们其实都很清楚
You tried blaming the Tritons because you were pissed off at them.
你想让Tritons倒霉,因为你们很讨厌他们
Your dad and your brother are Tritons
你父亲和两个哥哥都曾是Tritons
but you didn't measure up, did you Rick?
但你还不够合格,是吗 Rick?
You weren't even invited to join their secret society.
你甚至没有被邀请参加他们这个秘密组织
So when you were called into the office,
所以被叫进办公室前
you dumped a bunch of blank IDs and you blamed me.
你把一大堆空白假身份证 放到我的柜子里,想架罪于我
But why me?
但 为什么是我?
Was is just because people would believe that I did it?
只是因为人们会相信这是我做的吗?
All right. Since you asked.
好吧,因为这是你自找的
Last year your dad was hired to track down a hedge fund manager for embezzlement.
去年你父亲受雇查一宗 关于某个基金经理人的侵占财产案
That was my father.
那个人就是我父亲
Only the newspapers never mentioned that his company cheated him out of his bonus three years running.
但报纸上从未报道过 三年以来 他的公♥司♥一直骗取他应得的奖金的事
They took our house, they took our cars.
他们拿走了我们的房♥子,车
Eventually, my parents got a divorce.
最后,造成了我父母离婚
You must be proud.
你现在很得意,是吧?
Hey!
嘿!
These are for you.
给你的
You look kinda cute in one of them. Surprised but…cute.
在他们中,你看起来很帅,尽管很惊讶
Your secret's safe with me.
你的秘密我会保密的
I heard that guy Tim came out of his coma. Yeah.
我听说一直昏迷的Tim醒过来了 是啊
Look, I never should have doubted you, Duncan.
听着,我不应该怀疑你的,Duncan
I'm sorry I came after the Tritons.
对不起,我上次跟踪Tritons的事
And who are the Tritons?
什么?谁是Tritons?
Another hole in Duncan's memory? At least he can joke about it.
Duncan的又一次失意? 最起码他还能就此开玩笑
To pass him in the hallway, you'd never guess that anything was wrong.
在大厅见他的时候,没发现他有什么不对劲
But I heard it out of his own mouth.
但那些话确实是从他亲口说的
So what exactly is your mystery illness, Duncan?
到底你得了什么病,Duncan?
And what other pills are you taking?
你还在服用的,到底是什么药?
喂喂,我是G12,请求援助, 可能有人从Coronado大桥跳下去了
被弃汽车是一辆红色Dodge Viper
车牌号♥是ECHOLLS 2,停在北行线上
明白了, 12号♥
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表