剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Hey, Carmen!
嘿, Carmen!
Hi.
嗨
I was wondering if you were hungry.
我不晓得你是不是饿了
No.
没有
'Cause I thought you might want to suck on my popsicle.
因为我猜你大概想吮吸我的冰棒
Tad pressed the button.
Tad按键了
What if somebody catches us?
有人抓住我们怎么办?
No one is gonna catch us.
没有人会抓住我们的
No way!
不行!
Man you really did miss out. That Carmen is freaky.
伙计你真是要错过了. 这个Carmen真是疯癫
Hey, what's wrong with you, man, where'd this come from.
嘿, 你有什么毛病, 伙计, 这从哪里来的
Hey.
嘿
I saw your car was still in the lot.
我看见你的车还在停车场里
I was waiting for the rest of school to leave so that I could
我想等学校其他人都走了, 我才能?
sneak home without being assailed with any frozen desserts.
溜回家, 而不被什么冰冻甜食袭击
Although, I'm sure my parents have already seen the video by now,
不过, 我肯定我父母已经看过录像了
so I'm not exactly sure where I'm planning to hide.
所以我也不确定我能躲到哪里去
Somewhere they don't have computers.
在没有计算机的地方吧
I can't believe he did it.
我不相信他竟会这么做
Imagine my surprise.
想想我又有多惊讶吧
You know what? Screw it.
你知道怎样? 去他的吧
I'm still glad that I dumped that idiot loser?crapface.
甩掉了这个白♥痴♥的失败者? 疯子脸
I'd rather the whole world think I'm trashy
我宁可整个世界觉得我是垃圾
than have a guy like Tad think he can push me around.
也不想一个Tad这样的人觉得他能左右我
At least now it's over.
至少都结束了
No more waiting for the bomb to drop.
再不用等炸♥弹♥落下
That's right.
不错
No more waiting.
不要再等了
Time to strike back.
该是反击的时候了
Mutually assured destruction.
两败俱伤
The honour's yours.
你来发动神圣一击
Thanks anyway.
还是多谢
You can't let him get away with it.
你不能这样让他逃脱
Tearing Tad down isn't gonna make me feel any better.
摧毁Tad也不会让我好受多少
Carmen, I can't stress enough-
Carmen, 我可忍♥受不了-
Sorry, Veronica, I guess revenge just isn't my thing.
对不起, Veronica, 我想复仇不适合我
What if somebody catches us?
要是谁抓住我们怎么办?
No one is gonna catch us.
没人会抓住我们
It's all fun and games until one of you gets my foot up your ass.
在我踢你们屁♥股♥之前, 还是挺好玩的吧
Oh my god.
我的天
I remember those stars and Chinese lamps.
我记得这些星星和灯笼
In fact, they're about the only things I remember from that night.
事实上, 它们是我对那晚唯一的记忆
A year and a half ago.
一年半前
Shelly Pomeroy had a party.
Shelly Pomeroy 办了个派对
Could it be the night Carmen gave her boyfriend a sex show
会不会就是那晚, Carmen给她男友一个性♥爱♥表演
in the hot tub that she can't remember was the same night
在热水池里, 那个她不记得的夜晚, 是不是同一个晚上
that I was drugged and raped in a guest bedroom?
我被下了药, 在客房♥被强♥奸♥了?
I know I should have told you.
我知道我应该先告诉你
No. Your life is your business.
不. 这是你自己的生活
I just felt after a year of not knowing I wanted options.
我只感到, 一年以来, 我没意识到其实我想要另一种选择
If I ever decided to move on,
如果我决定要走出来
serving notice is just a first step and if I think I might take another
等告示只是第一步, 如果我有其他举措的话?
No more surprises, I promise.
不会再瞒着你了, 我保证
I just want you to be happy, Dad,
我只想你过得开心, 老爸
and I realise that may involve surprises.
我想那可能包括了意外惊喜
Roberto Nalbandion.
Roberto Nalbandion.
Who's Roberto Nalbandion?
谁是Roberto Nalbandion?
I have no idea.
我也不清楚
Okay, forgive me if as of yet, I'm unimpressed.
好, 原谅我还没有, 被你打动
I don't know who he is but I do know that someone purchased
我虽不知道他是谁, 但我知道有人购买♥♥了
his Argentinean passport off of eBay and had it shipped to the airport at Marriott.
他的阿根廷护照, 在易趣上, 并要送到Marriott的机场
Dad, this is Mac.
爸, 这是Mac
She knows her way around a computer. Mac, my dad.
她很精通计算机. Mac, 我爸
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
So. Argentina.
那么. 阿根廷
Roberto Nalbandion.
Roberto Nalbandion.
It's great.
太棒了
So, the bounty on Duncan, what's my share?
那, 找到Duncan的奖金, 我能分到多少?
Eight,
八
ten.
十
Ten, but you drive a hard bargain.
十, 如果你坚持的话
I meant percent.
我指百分比
You'll get your cut.
你会得到你那份的
New question.
新问题
Is there anyway to figure out when a video was recorded on someone's cell phone?
有没有办法查出一段录像是什么时候被录到手♥机♥上的?
Sure, every MPEG has an embedded time stamp.
当然, 每段MPEG都有载入时间记号♥
Okay. Carmen's video.
好的. Carmen的录像
I've got it up on the screen.
我把它放桌面上了
Sure. No problem.
好. 没问题
It says the image was captured at 3:23am, December 7th 2003.
这段影像是2003年12月7日凌晨3点23分拍摄的
I can't believe that butthead sent it out.
我真不相信这个混♥蛋♥把它散发出去了
What, does that date mean something?
怎么, 这个日期意味着什么吗?
Nothing.
没什么
Only that Carmen and I don't remember the same night.
只是Carmen和我在那天都意识模糊
No, I just have a meeting.
不, 我就有个会要开
Well, you have until 5:30 to decide chicken or fish
好, 你在5:30 前决定是吃鸡还是鱼
otherwise you lose your right to complain.
不然你无权抱怨
Bye Keith.
再见Keith
You wanted to see me, Mr
你要见我, 先生?
Clarence Wiedman.
Clarence Wiedman
I'm with security here, Mrs Fennel.
我是这里的保安, Fennel女士
I wanted to talk to you about Keith Mars.
我想和你谈谈Keith Mars
What?
什么?
I know you've been seeing Mr Mars for the past couple months.
我知道在过去几个月里, 你一直和Mars先生约会
What you may not know;
有些你可能不清楚;
he is a man with a known grudge against the Kane family and this company.
他和Kane家族还有这个公♥司♥结怨很深
I'm gonna have to ask you to stop seeing him if you wanna avoid problems with your job here.
你要不想给工作惹麻烦的话, 我要请你别再见他了
Look, Mr Weed, or wh-whatever your name is.
瞧, Weed先生, 随便你叫什么名字
I have been a perfect employee since the moment I stepped through that door
在我走进这扇门之前, 我一直是个无可挑剔的职员
and I have never done anything to raise questions as to my dedication to my job.
我从没有做过, 使我职业操守蒙羞的事
The idea that you can tell me what I can and can't do with my personal life
你居然认为你能左右我的私人生活?
Well, Clarence
好, Clarence?
Mrs Fennel. You know what this is?
Fennel女士. 你知道这是什么吗?
This is an electronic eavesdropping device.
这是一个电子窃听装置
A bug.
窃听器
I found it in that houseplant which has been in my office for the last several weeks.
我在那摆放在我房♥间几个星期的植物上发现了它
You know who delivered it?
你知道是谁安放了它?
Your son, Wallace.
你儿子, Wallace
Like I said.
像我说的
You really might want to reconsider your relationship with Mr Mars.
你真要好好考虑你和Mars先生的关系
An hour early to school is pretty brown-nosey, but even at Neptune
早一个小时到学校, 近乎谄媚, 不过就算在海王星
yachting is not a recognized excuse for a late English report.
划艇比赛也不是迟交英文报告的适当理由
How's it hangin', Tad?
挂在那里怎么样, Tad?
Let me guess: uncomfortable?
让我猜猜: 不舒服?
I guess you and Carmen got those bikers to put me up here.
我猜是你和Carmen让那些机车手把我绑起来的
I had nothing to do with putting you up here.
我可没份把你绑上去
But I might be convinced to help you get down.
不过我可能被说服, 把你放下来
What do you want from me, bitch?
你想得到什么, 臭婊♥子♥?
You destroyed my life.
你毁了我的生活
You took away the only person that I ever loved.
你夺走了我唯一爱过的人
I don't recall forcing you to send that video.
我不记得我有强迫你传播录像
No, she did. She left me.
不, 是她逼我的. 她离开了我
And what good did sending it do?
传出录像又有什么帮助?
Who's gonna wanna touch her now?
现在还有谁想要碰她?
You know, if I can't have her, no one can.
你知道, 要是我不能拥有她, 他人也休想
You are so lucky she has a better soul than I do
你真幸运, 她比我善良
because I would have taken you down with me.
因为我会把你拖下来
So what are you gonna cut me down if I apologise, is that it?
那我道歉了你会放我下来, 是这样么?
Nope.
不
I just want a simple answer to a simple question.
我只想要一个简单问题的简单回答
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表