剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
it's not my fault, I can't help it. God made me fabulous.
那不是我的错,我不能控制 上帝让我天生丽质
Well if you're ditching that means Yollanda and I will have to party for three.
如果你不去的话,就意味着Yollanda和我 必须去参加那个聚会
Which means Yollanda will have to be partying for two hand a half.
也就是说Yollanda在聚会上呆了2个半小时
Oh but we're still going to that fleet week thing in San Diego right?
哦,但是我们周末还是要去San Diego的,不是么?
It's the best! All these weird angry bands playing
那最好了,这些怪异而愤怒的乐队在演奏
and hundred of cute sailors get totaly wasted and fight on the sand...
数百名聪明的水手在沙滩上打斗
You know I'm really glad I met you guys?
你知道,能遇到你们这些人我很开心
You should be glad...
你应该高兴的
We're the best!
我们是最棒的
And I can't wait for San Diego, it'll be rockin' like dockin'
恩,我不能再等San Diego了 它会摇的像在船上一样
We got some problems here.
我们这里有些麻烦
What can I do for you? Yo, ya call that a penthouse?
我能够帮你么? 哦,你叫那个是顶级套房♥?
A pent dog house maybe.
或者叫关小狗的套房♥吧
He's saying it's small.
他是说他有点小
Oh oh. It looks like Darius Bagley a.k.a Dimebag and crew are arriving home early.
哦,看起来Darius Bagley a.k.a Dimebag 和 crew 提前回家了
Not good, if they catch dad in their room....
不好,如果他们发现老爸在他们的房♥间里
What we asked for was a big ass room! I'll get you switched right now!
我们找了一个烂房♥间 我现在就帮你换出来
Good news, they won't walk in on dad bugging their room.
好消息,当爸爸在他们房♥间安窃听器的时候,他们不会走进去
Bad news, he's bugging the wrong room.
坏消息,他安错了房♥间
Ok room 1411, our biggest?
好的,1411房♥间,我们最大的那间?
You know you all can learn a little something about VIP service.
你知道,你们可以了解一些VIP服务
Thank you so much... Sarah.
太感谢你了……Sarah
I'm Melinda you hospitality hostess, I'm so sorry about the mix up,
我是Melinda,你热情的女主人 不好意思,我弄混了
the new help doesn't always quite get it,
新来的人往往不能分清楚的
but if you gentleman would follow me, I could show you your room?
如果您跟着我的话 我可以带你去看你的房♥间
Ahhh, yeah!
哦,太好了
Now this what I'm talking about, baby.
听着,这就是我所说的
So you have your bathroom, right back there,
所以你的浴室就在正后边?
and your television, if you want to watch that.
你的电视 如果你想要看的话
Chairs, for sitting, uh, the phone in case you need to make a call,
椅子,用来坐的,哦,电♥话♥,如果你想打电♥话♥的话
would be... just like that.
可能,……就像那样
All right, it's cool.
很好,很酷
I'll have them send up some more... Is that crystal?
我会让他们多拿些……那是水晶的么?
You're damn straight Melinda.
你说对了,Melinda
Enjoy your stay...
恩,欢迎你到来
Where have you been? Didn't I say?
你原来在哪里?我没说明白么?
Bathroom brake.
浴室修理
How'd we do?
我们怎么样?
Think we're on business....
一切上路
他们给这个,让我们像傻瓜一样看高尔夫 -再给十分钟
Here, try this.
这里,试试这个
你们那个该死的女主人撒谎说是水晶
伙计,她身材不错啊,如果你喜欢瘦的
Just... please...
就……求你了
Did she leave the key for the minibar, man ? Don't ask.
她留下了信♥号♥♥发生器的钥匙了么?伙计 别问
Now wait. Need some drinks.
现在等 需要些饮料
I'll get Mr Hamilton to beg.
我要让Hamilton先生去求
I'm not scrawny.
我不骨瘦如柴
I'm not.
我不是的
Logan.
Logan.
I have a pretty good idea what's going through your head.
我有一个特别完美的主意 你想到什么了?
I know you blame me for your mother's death.
我知道你因为你母亲的死很生我的气
That's okay.
那没什么了
Our marriage had some very high highs and some very low lows.
我们的婚姻有时候有些很快乐的时光 也有些很难过的时候
And I know that this hard act you're putting on is just your way of coping.
我知道,你接受和处理起来是件很困难的事情
But let's make a deal, all right?
但是让我们做笔交易吧,怎么样?
From now on, we're gonna be team.
从现在开始,我们成为同一队的人
Our war's over now Logan.
我们之间的战争结束了,Logan.
It's what she would have wanted.
那正是她想要的
Logan!
Logan!
Picture, man, huh?
图片,先生,恩?
Something real? Here's real for you!
一些真实的东西,这里有些东西给你
Hey, that's a thousand dollar camera!
嘿,那是架1000美圆的照相机
Logan! Enough!
Logan.,够了
You know what Mom would have wanted!
你知道妈妈想要什么
She would have wanted you to not sleep with all her friends.
她想要你不要跟她所有的朋友上♥床♥
She would have wanted you to care as much about her as your career.
她想要你像关心你的事业一样地关心她
So okay, Dad, let's be honest.
好了,爸爸,你诚实一点
Maybe we both wished we'm been better. But she's only gone because of you.
也许我们现在都希望关系更好点 但是她还是因为你而去世了
Who's gonna pay for my camera?
谁来为我的照相机付帐呢?
I'll tell you what.
我告诉你
I'll get on it just as soon as I have buried my wife.
我在埋葬了我的妻子后再来跟你算账
Hey everybody! Enjoying the show, huh?
嘿,大家好,喜欢这个表演么?
They said you had PE this period.
他们说你这学期上体育课了
I dropped it for independent study.
我因为独♥立♥学习又放弃了体育课
Independent study of sand?
对沙子的独♥立♥学习?
Civil engineering.
土模工程
Soil erosion modelling in a卽rban context.
城市环境土壤侵蚀模型
Cool. I'm Veronica.
很酷,我是…… Veronica.
I remember.
我记得
Just helping my dad out with some background info, you know,
就是帮我爸爸找些背景信息,你知道
see if we can track Yolanda down.
看看我们能不能找到Yolanda的线索
Track her down?
找到她的线索?
Like she just gone lost or something.
好象她走失了还是什么?
Someone's got her.
有人绑♥架♥了她
One of the other low lives Bone stepped on to get to the top.
又一个Bone向上爬的绊脚石
Whatever happened to Yolanda, it is his fault.
不管Yolanda出了什么事情 都是他的错
He is desperate to get her back.
他不顾一切地想找她回来
Then where's the police?
那么警♥察♥在哪里?
He's ashamed of me, you know.
他不以我为荣,你知道的
He's been in jail a third of my life but I'm an embarrassment.
他在我生命里1/3的时间里在坐牢 但是我不是绊脚石
State Science Fair winner two years straight but I'm soft.
国家科技博览会两年的得主,但是我太软弱
Is that why you guys stopped being friends?
那是你们绝交的原因么?
You figure out our dad was in jail?
你知道了我们的爸爸曾坐过牢?
I didn't even know about that. She never talked about your dad.
我根本不知道 她从没有提起过你♥爸♥爸
So, you just drifted apart.
所以,你们就那么疏远了
It's too bad.
那太糟糕了
She really liked you guys.
她真的很喜欢你们
And I liked her.
我也喜欢她
Girl is deadly at this.
女孩的致命点就在这里
You're letting her win.
你让她获胜
Yep, or maybe it's to let her get me drunk and she'll take advantage of me.
恩,也许是给她机会把我灌醉 然后她占我便宜。
Dream on.
做梦呢吧
Careful Logan, Lilly's just sick, she's not dead.
细心的Logan,Lilly没有死,她只是病了
Sick, my ass! She's jerking me around.
病了?该死的,她在耍我呢
She look sick to you earlier D?
与你以前相比,她病了么?
Hey, leave me out of this.
哎,别烦我了
We need to get you home. Remember the last time, Homecoming?
我们必须把你带回家 你记得上次回家么?
Gotta go, yo.
你该走了
Make like a tree, V.
像树一样
So, Yolanda seems cool.
哦,Yolanda看起来很不错
Oh is she? I have got a good eye.
哦是么?我看人很准的
Oh, shoot, my purse. I'll be right back.
哦,天那,我的钱包,我马上就回来
Hey, if you guys are still conscious, have you seen my...
嘿,如果你们还有意识…… 你们看见我的……
They what?!
他们怎么了?
It was a one second look. Let me ask Yolanda about it.
我只是不经意看了一眼 让我问Yolanda一下
I don't know a Yolanda, do you?
我不认识什么Yolanda,你认识么?
We know he has motive he was at the club and he won't talk to me.
我们知道他有动机,他那时在俱乐部 但是他不跟我我们说
He's the best lead we have right now and we need to know what he knows.
他是目前我们最好的线索 我们需要知道他知道的一切
Percy, this isn't business, this is your daughter.
Percy,想想,这不是买♥♥卖♥♥ 这是你的女儿啊
Look, I?I know this is my daughter.
听着,我不知道这是我女儿么?
Villa Marquis,需要帮忙么
Room 1411.
1411房♥间
请稍等
你说什么?这是Dime Bag
It's me, Hamilton.
是我,Hamilton
Whoa ho ho ho. Heard you got a little personal problem.
哇哦,听说你有些私人小麻烦
Man, look, I...I'm just calling to see if you know anything about Yolanda.
伙计,听着,我……我只是打电♥话♥问问 你知不知道Yolanda的事情
Yolanda, huh?
Yolanda,恩?
I may know a little something about that. Why, what's up, what's the deal?
我也许知道一点点 怎么了?
Look, man, whatever you got against me it's between me and you...
听着,伙计,不管你针对我什么 那是我们之间的问题
Bones,我只是想让你企求,我就把告诉你她在哪里
This is like me holding you out of a window.
就像我把你挂在窗外
Damn man.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表