剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Who would want to sully the reputation of the nicest girl in school?
谁会想要玷污学校里最好的女孩的名声?
Cole, the sexually deprived boyfriend?
Cole, 没得到过满足的男友?
Pam, the type-A tightass debutante?
Pam, A血型,小心翼翼的交际花?
Lizzie, the oversexed overlooked little sister?
Lizzie, 欲求过多,发育过度的小妹妹?
Or single white female, Kimmy?
还是单身白人女性,Kimmy?
Hey, Kimmy, check this out.
嘿, Kimmy, 瞧这个
I followed our IT guy around last night. Guess where he ended up.
我跟踪了我们的IT工,猜他最后去了哪?
Oh my god.
天啊
I heard the purity test website is gonna start posting pictures to illustrate the questions.
我听说纯洁测试的网站会贴出照片来举例说明问题.
Wouldn't these be perfect? Look.
这些不是正好?瞧
Number 23, have you ever touched it?
第23题, 你是否曾摸过
Well, I guess you have.
我猜你有
This here's a stellar example of number 78 and this one, whoa,
这还有一个78题的好例子,还有这个,哇
I think my score went down just looking at that.
我想光看就能让我的分数降低了
Although it would be hard to score below a 14, wouldn't it Kimmy.
不过想比14分还低是很难的了,对吧Kimmy
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要怎么做
Because you messed with the wrong person.
因为你搞错了对象
You don't even know me and you posted that test for me.
你根本不认识我,你却提交了我的测试
No, I didn't. Stop lying.
不,不是我 别撒谎了
I know you got my password from Rene.
我知道你从Rene那弄到了我的密♥码♥
You know, he's 23, you're 17.
瞧, 他23, 你17岁.
I don't think they allow conjugal visits in prison.
我想在监狱里他们是不会让你们有夫妻探访的
Please, it wasn't me.
求求你,那不是我做的
Then who was it?
那到底是谁做的
It was Pam.
是Pam.
Pam posted the test for you.
Pam提交的你的测试
She hates you because Duncan is still hung up on you.
她讨厌你因为Duncan仍然为你心神不定
I only posted Meg's, I swear.
我只交了Meg的, 我发誓
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
She gets everything I want. Everything.
她得到了我想要的一切. 一切
The lead in the musical, cheerleader, the anchor job.
音乐剧的主角,拉拉队队长
Thanks, Kimmy.
谢谢, Kimmy.
What did you-
你做了什么
Oh, god.
天啊
So, your boyfriend was the one running the purity test website, right?
你男朋友就是运行纯洁测试网站的人,对吧?
No!
不
Kimmy, why do you insist on pissing me off?
Kimmy, 你为什么一定要惹火我?
You and Pam aren't smart enough to pull that off.
就你跟Pam没那么聪明能做得到
Seriously!
真的
He didn't even know why I wanted the passwords.
他根本不知道我为什么要密♥码♥
I don't think he even knows the purity test exists.
我根本不认为他知道有纯洁测试这回事
Wait, what are you gonna do with that tape?
等等,你会拿这带子做什么
This is the debate club piece, the school board meeting and the lacrosse team.
这是辩论会的带子,学校董事会的和曲棍球队的
Okay, no problem.
好的,没问题
Hurry Meg.
快点,Meg
Any you're live in five, four, three, two
倒数5,4,3,2
Last night's victory continued the winning streak for the Pirate lacrosse team.
海盗曲棍球队昨晚继续胜利
Kevin Stockland has a story.
Kevin Stockland为你报导
Please, it wasn't me.
求求你,,那不是我做的
Then who was it?
那到底是谁做的
It was Pam.
是Pam
Pam posted the test for you.
Pam提交的你的测试
She hates you because Duncan is still hung up on you.
她讨厌你因为Duncan仍然为你心神不定
Note to self, cue tape for client.
为自己,也为客户的带子
I only posted Meg's, I swear.
我只交了Meg的, 我发誓
Why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
She gets everything I want. Everything.
她得到了我想要的一切. 一切
The lead in the musical, cheerleader, the anchor job.
音乐剧的主角,拉拉队队长
Thanks, Kimmy.
谢谢, Kimmy.
What did you-
你做了什么
You dumb wanna-be freak show.
你这蠢人以为是整人秀吗?
I had to tell her.
我必须得告诉她
Of course you did. Because you're spineless.
你当然是了,因为你没骨气
Please start crying 'cause you're not pathetic enough already.
请开始哭吧,因为你现在还不够悲惨
Nice hair cut by the way. Does Meg know you bring her picture to Fantastic Sam's?
发型不错啊, Meg 知道你把她的照片带去Fantastic Sam's发型屋吗?
Very dramatic, Kimmy.
真生动, Kimmy.
Very Meg.
非常的Meg.
What?
什么?
All fours, huh, Dick?
四只着地, Dick?
You mess with the bull.
你搞错人了
There was really only one person smart enough to set up the purity test.
只有一个人够聪明能做出纯洁测试
How can I resent someone who took sex-crazed 09ers for their allowance money?
我怎么能够怨恨一个为了津贴拿走性疯狂的富家子弟钱的人?
I was looking for a white horse.
我在找一匹白马
Ooh. So now I'm your knight in shining armour?
现在我是你的在灿烂光辉中的白马王子?
Pretty much.
差不多了
All of a sudden everyone's running up to me saying how they never believed I did those things.
突然所有人都跑来跟我说他们从来不相信我会做那些事
Cole, even. Not that I care.
甚至Cole.我已经不在乎了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
Funny. No one's come running up to me.
好笑. 怎么没人跑来找我
It's because people are afraid of you.
因为大家都怕你
Then something's working.
那就有效了
Getting tough?
变顽强?
Yeah, that was good advice.
是的,那是个好主意
And I needed that.
我真的需要
The getting even part?
但说到扯平
You might want to rethink that one.
你可能还得在想想
You do have friends, Veronica.
你是有朋友的, Veronica.
Duncan, hey.
Duncan, 嘿
Hey.
嘿
Somebody stole my computer password and used it to sent fake emails from me to you
有人偷了我的电脑密♥码♥,用它冒充我发了封信给你
so I don't have VD, I've never had VD
所以我没性病, 我从来没有过
and I don't still love you.
还有我没有仍然爱着你
Just so that you know.
只是来澄清一下
Good. 'Cause, I'm not, you know, still hung up on you or anything.
很好,因为我也没有,你知道的 因为你或者任何事坐立不安
I never thought you were.
我从来没认为你有
Wait. You don't have VD?
等等,你没有性病?
'Cause I keep getting this thing on my lip
我嘴唇上老起泡
and I'm not sure who I could've gotten it from
我都不确定我可以是从谁那里感染的
So. My tenant moved out.
我的房♥客搬走了
Wallace said I have you to thank for it.
Wallace说我得谢谢你
I know how the law works. Slowly.
我知道法律是怎么办事的. 迟缓
And I was-I was worried. For Wallace.
而且我担心,担心Wallace.
The fact that you helped me,
你帮助了我
even though I was awful to you,
虽然我对待你很糟糕
you're a very decent man.
你是个很好的人
Yeah, I'd like to think that but really I just like tossing people out, it's kind of a hobby.
我也愿意那样想 但真的我只是喜欢把别人赶出去,这是种爱好
I don't know if you've heard some of the things they say about you.
我不知道你是不是听说过别人是怎么说你的
Oh, I know, trust me.
我知道的,相信我
I barely let me socialise with myself. I'm a bad influence.
我几乎不让自己和自己社交,我是个坏影响
Do you have any sugar? Oh, yeah.
你有糖吗 哦,是的
They say the truth will set you free.
他们说真♥相♥会让你自♥由♥
And I'm looking for the truth in a maximum security prison.
现在我要在一间保安措施最好的监狱里寻求真♥相♥
Don't worry.
别担心
The irony isn't lost with me.
我还是有能力讽刺的
Ellen.
Ellen
Well aren't you a breath of fresh air.
你真是股新鲜的空气
I want to thank you for taking the time to meet with me, Mr Koontz.
我要谢谢你愿意花时间见我,Koontz先生
It's always nice to chat with a hometown girl.
跟一位家乡来的女孩聊聊天总是让你愉快的
Do you ever get back to good old Stallingsburg for the pear blossom festival?
你回到Stallingsburg去看过梨花节吗
You mean apple blossom.
你是指苹果花吧
Of course.
当然了
Just bought my tickets for May.
给我带来了五月的门票
You know, you remind me of someone.
瞧,你让我想起了某人
How old are you, Ellen?
你多大了,Ellen
Twenty-two.
二十二
She must have been the same age when I knew her.
我遇见她的时候她一定也是这个年龄
Hmm. I shouldn't bore you with ancient history.
我不该拿这些古早的事来烦你
Now, what shall we chat about?
我们该谈些什么呢
Well, I found these photographs online.
我在网上找到这些照片
I think they could prove you didn't take Lilly's shoes the night of the murder.
我想这些能证明谋杀当晚你并没有拿走Lilly的鞋
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表