剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
It might be enough evidence to get you a retrial.
这些证据能够让你要求一次复审
Now why would I want a retrial when I could have all this?
我为什么要复审?
Somebody had to plant those shoes on your houseboat.
有人把鞋放到了你的游艇上
You never saw Lilly Kane in your life.
你这辈子根本没见过Lilly Kane
Why would you confess to killing her?
你为什么承认是你杀了她
So you're one of those.
原来你是那些人之一
What will it take for Keith Mars to let sleeping dogs lie?
要怎样才能让Keith Mars不再惹是生非呢?
Do you wanna know exactly how I bashed your friend's brains in?
你想要详细的知道我怎样把你朋友的脑浆打出来的吗
Oh. I know who you are Veronica Mars.
我知道你是谁,Veronica Mars
I knew your mom when she used to visit the office during lunch hours.
你妈妈以前在去午饭时拜访警局时我就认识她
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
You're a very dedicated young lady.
你真是位有奉献精神的年轻女孩
Certainly you didn't inherit that quality from poor scattered Lianne.
显然你没遗传到那逃走的Lianne
Unfortunately for you, that makes you your father's daughter.
对你来说很不幸地,那使你成为了你父亲的女儿
My dad tried to save your life.
我爸爸想救你的命
I meant your real father.
我是说你真正的父亲
Think about it Veronica.
想想吧 Veronica
Look in a mirror.
照照镜子
Are you the product of a schluppy sheriff
你到底是那个没用的治安官的种
or the king and queen of the prom?
还是舞皇和舞后的呢 328
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表