剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Clarence Wiedman.
Clarence Wiedman
He's the head of security for Kane Software.
他是Kane软件公♥司♥的安全主管
And for an hour after he left I sat here wondering.
等他走了以后, 我坐在这想了一个多小时
What did I stumble on that has them so rattled that they'd send over their top guy?
我究竟偶然发现了什么 使他们这么紧张地派来他们的主管?
I wasn't sure what it was but I was proud.
我不清楚到底是什么但我很骄傲
Clearly I was making them nervous.
很明显我让他们有点紧张了
Then it occurred to me.
然后这提醒了我
I didn't stumble on anything.
我没有发现任何东西
I haven't touched the case in months. Nope, I'm not scaring the Kanes.
我已经几个月没再碰这个案子了 不是, 不是我吓着Kanes他们了
My seventeen year old daughter is.
是我17岁的女儿吓着他们了
I know who he is. He's looking for Abel Koontz's daughter.
我知道他是谁 他在找的是Abel Koontz的女儿
Of course, she changed her name.
难怪, 她换了个名字
She's the one getting the payoff.
她是那个领走了赔偿金的人
And you know where Amelia is.
而且你知道这个Amelia在哪里
Do you have any idea how dangerous it is, what you're doing?
你知道你所做的这些有多危险吗?
I'm protecting her so that the Kanes can't get to her and cover up the money trail.
我在保护她, 这样Kanes的人就找不到她 不能掩盖他们付钱的痕迹了
Well who's going to protect you, Veronica?
那谁又会来保护你呢, Veronica?
Understand me. That family will do anything to make that evidence go away.
相信我 那个家庭会做任何事情来让这些证据消失的
She's willing to help us, Dad.
她愿意帮助我们, 爸爸
She's already agreed to turn over the phoney patent documents,
她已经同意把那些伪造的专利文件交给警♥察♥
that's as much of a smoking gun as we're gonna find.
那几乎就是我们所要找的无可辩驳的罪证 (Smoking gun: 意思是无可辩驳的罪证 是由共和党人巴伯·孔那波于水门事件调查期间杜撰出来的)
That girl must really love her old man if she's trading three million bucks for three months of his life.
那个女孩一定是特别爱那个老家伙 如果她真愿意用300万美元 来换他仅剩的三个月生命的话
You know about Abel Stomach cancer?
你知道Abel 胃癌?
All right Veronica.
好吧Veronica
New game, new rules.
新的游戏, 新的规则
I told you a long time ago to drop this case-
我很早以前就告诉过你放弃这案子-
Dad, I won't I know. Just listen.
爸, 我不会放弃的 我知道, 你只是给我听好
You have to promise me that you'll be more careful.
你必须向我保证你会更加的小心
That means no more surprise visits from Clarence Wiedman.
也就是说不可以再有Clarence Wiedman 他们这种突然的拜访了
I just can't make myself more clear.
我没法再把话说得更清楚了
I'll promise.
我保证
All right.
好的
I found a cell phone record showing that Jake Kane called Clarence
我找到个手♥机♥通话记录显示Jake Kane 谋杀那天晚上回家之前五分钟
five minutes before he arrived home the night of the murder.
给Clarence打过电♥话♥
So when Jake's alibi went all to pieces and I started to question the coroner's time of death,
因为由于Jake的不在场证据到处都是 我就开始怀疑验尸官所确定的死亡时间
the core body temperature just didn't match the rest of the timeline.
结果我发现尸体内部的温度与 其他部位温度所显示的死亡时间并不符合
You think Jake called Clarence Wiedman after he discovered Lilly's body?
你认为Jake是在发现Lilly尸体之后 才给Clarence Wiedman打电♥话♥的?
To do what?
去做什么呢?
Whatever needed to be done.
所有需要安排的事情
Clarence Wiedman.
Clarence Wiedman
Ex-army intelligence,
前军情人员
ex-FBI,
前FBI探员
ex-god knows what else.
无所不知的万能的上帝
Probably a good man in a bad situation.
也可能是一个没别的办法的好人
Clarence. I need your help.
Clarence, 我需要你的帮助
Mr Kane, listen to me. I need you to go to the trunk and get the rest of it.
Kane先生, 听我说 我需要你去车厢那里把其他的东西都拿过来
And then we need to decide which one of you found her.
然后我们需要决定是你们哪一个发现了她
Now show me the body.
好, 告诉我尸体在哪里
Hello.
你好
Veronica? Now it's this car alarm.
Veronica? 这里有辆车不停地鸣叫着它的警报
It's been going off outside of my window for the last two hours.
它已经在我窗户外面响了快两个小时了
We called the police twice. It just stops right before they get here.
我报了两次警 可每次就在他们到之前它就停下来了
Well, it can't be Hamilton. He's been at Cho's all night.
哦, 那就不可能是Hamilton了 他这一整晚都呆在Cho家批萨店
Veronica. I can't take this anymore. Are you gonna help me or what?
Veronica, 我再也受不了了 你还到底要不要帮我?
Get out. Go find the car and take down the licence plate.
出去, 找到那辆车 记下车牌号♥码
I'll see what I can do tomorrow.
我看我明天能做些什么
In the meantime, I need to find out when a certain ticking time bomb is set to go off.
同时, 我必须弄清楚 那颗'定时炸♥弹♥'会定在什么时间爆♥炸♥
I'd like to know when you plan on telling Duncan and everyone how I'm psycho
我想知道你准备什么时候告诉Duncan 和所有人我有多神经质
or, at least, unhealthily obsessed. I'd like to be prepared.
或者, 至少, 多不健康地受到困扰 我想有点心理准备
You know, something's been bothering me.
你知道, 有些事情一直困扰着我
About Duncan having whatever he has, that weird kind of epilepsy. Are you sure?
关于Duncan有的那些不管那是什么 那种奇怪的癫痫病, 你肯定吗?
About that? Yeah.
关于那个? 对
Yeah.
是的, 我肯定
I've know him since kindergarten, why didn't he ever mention it to me?
我从上幼儿园的时候就认识他了 他为什么从来没和我提到过?
I don't think he or his parents wanted anyone to know.
我想他或者他的父母不会 想让任何人知道这事的
I think they still want him to be president some day.
我想他们还是希望他某天能成为总统的
Does that mean that he has, like, fits or something?
就是说他得了, 像是癫痫的什么东西?
Possibly.
有可能
Other times the attacks might manifest themselves as
其他时候, 他的病情可能通过
hysterical laughter or uncontrollable crying.
歇斯底里的狂笑或者控制不住地大哭表现出来
Or a blind rage.
或者是莫名其妙的发脾气
Does any of that sound familiar to you?
这些里面有什么你觉得很熟悉吗?
I'm only telling you, okay.
我只告诉你一个人, 好吗?
Last year when
去年当-
I was over at their place, I heard screaming from the next room.
当我有一次在他们家喝醉了 我听见隔壁房♥间传来尖叫声
I heard Duncan's voice and thought someone had broken into the house
我听见是Duncan的声音 我想可能是有人闯了进来
and when I got there, I found him on the floor
等我到那里的时候 我发现他趴在地板上
and he had his hands around his dad's throat.
正用手掐着他爸爸的脖子
And I tried to pull him off.
我想试着把他拉下来
And all of a sudden he went limp and he was Duncan again.
然后突然他一下子失去了力量 他又重新变成了Duncan
What did Jake say to you?
Jake跟你怎么说?
Nothing.
什么也没说
We helped Duncan to his room and it was over.
我们把Duncan扶回房♥间 然后就这样了
I tried talking to Duncan the next day at school but
第二天在学校我想和Duncan谈谈这个
he acted like he didn't remember a thing.
可他装作什么都记不得的样子
When Lilly died?
是Lilly死的那段时候?
No.
不是
It was the week you guys broke up.
是你们俩分手那周
It's weird, huh?
很古怪, 啊?
Despite serious sleep deprivation, Sabrina remembered to get the plate on the offending car.
尽管极度缺乏睡眠, Sabrina还是没忘记 把来骚扰她的车的车牌号♥给记了下来
An '83 K-car registered to Debra Villareal
一辆由Debra Villareal注册的83年的K型车 (铃木的一款小车)
who's touring Europe as "Jasmine" in "Aladdin on Ice".
而她正像"雪中阿♥拉♥丁"里的 "Jasmine"那样正在欧洲旅游呢
So what's her K-car doing parked outside the Fuller residence?
那她的K型车停在Fuller家门外干什么?
I doubt it's coincidence that Debra Villareal was once married to Vinnie Vanlowe, Private Eye.
我开始怀疑Debra Villareal曾经嫁给过Vinnie Vanlowe --那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥, 这并不是一个巧合
Hello?
喂?
Sabrina, hi. I need to borrow some of your spirit week stuff.
Sabrina, 我需要借一下 你们搞'心情周'用的那些东西
I'm not an expert on the male mind so maybe someday
我并不是一个男性心理专家 所以可能有一天
someone can tell me what it is about chrome, glass and fake black leather
某人会来告诉我镀铬的眼镜 和黑色的假皮衣
that are supposed to represent masculinity.
原来是用来代表男子气概的
Ah, can I help you?
啊, 有什么事需要帮忙吗?
Yes! You can help me by asking if Mr Vanlowe has a second to see Veronica Mars
是的! 你可以问一下Vanlowe先生 是否有空来见一下Veronica Mars
and you can help Neptune High by buying cookies for our spirit week.
也可以为我们的'心情周'买♥♥几块饼干 当作是对我们Neptune高中的帮助
Oh, Vinnie loves these mints. I'll take one.
哦, Vinnie可喜欢这些薄荷饼干了 给我来一块
If you buy two, you get a spirit pin.
如果你买♥♥两块 你就可以得到这个代表好心情的饰物
Oh, I have to have a pin, here. That's ten.
哦, 我必须得要一个这样的饰物 给你, 这里是10块钱
Go Pirates.
加油, 海盗们
Ma, I told you a million times, if you don't order extra mayo on the tuna it gets all cr-
妈, 我告诉过你几百万次了 如果你不在金枪鱼上多涂点蛋黄酱 它就变得完全得-
Why Ms Mars.
Mars小姐, 有什么事吗?
So, uh, what can I do for you?
那么, 啊, 我能为你做点什么?
Couple of things, actually. Shoot.
可以有很多事情, 实际上 说吧
First, my dad just wanted me to come by and say he is unable to take you up on your offer.
首先, 我爸爸让我过来顺便告诉你 他不能接手你提供的那些案子
He says thanks anyway and in the spirit of mutual co-operation,
他说无论如何都应该对你说声谢谢 而且秉着互相合作的精神
he wanted to give you this.
他让我把这个给你
Mars Investigation address and phone right there on the pen.
刻着Mars侦探社的地址和电♥话♥的钢笔
Class.
很经典
So what's the number two thing?
那你来的第二件事是为什么?
I was hoping maybe you could tell me who hired you to harass Sabrina Fuller.
我想你可能可以告诉我是谁 雇你去骚扰Sabrina Fuller
Sabrina Fuller.
Sabrina Fuller
Doesn't ring a bell. I don't believe I know such a person.
听起来不怎么耳熟, 我想我应该不认识这个人
See, I think that you do.
其实, 我觉得你应该认识
Either that or your ex-wife really hates academic achievers.
要么或者是你的前妻真的 非常恨那些学习成绩优异的人
My ex-wife, Brenda?
我前妻, Brenda?
No.
不是
Masako!
Masako!
Debra.
Debra
Guess she's been having some trouble with her K-car?
我猜她的K型车一定出了什么问题?
Uh, well I don't know anything about that, I mean, I wish I can help you but I can't.
啊, 我真的对此一无所知, 我是说 我真的希望我能帮你, 可我没办法
As you can see, I'm in the middle of a job here, so if you don't mind.
正像你看到的, 我正在办一件案子 所以如果你不介意的话
Sure. Just trying to help a friend out at school. No big deal.
当然, 我只是想帮我学校的朋友一个忙 没什么了不起的
Well, tell your dad, thanks for the pen.
告诉你♥爸♥爸 谢谢他的钢笔
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表