剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Ahh, right. I wasn't actually referring so much as warning.
啊, 对, 其实我是想警告她
I was thinking, uh, we might work together, you know, juggle some cases, maximise the market.
我在想, 啊, 我们也许可以合作 你知道, 操纵一些案子, 最大化这个市场
Actually, Vinnie, we're not-
实际上, Vinnie, 我们不会-
Ah, you're on the fence, okay, okay, okay but I have ten cases,
啊, 你又来这套, 好的, 好的 好的, 可我手上有十个案子
five hundred a day, I can't handle them all.
500美元一天 我一个人没法忙得过来
I'll farm them to you for three, I'm talking no-brainers, free of major ethical issues.
我分三个给你, 我说的是不用动什么脑筋 也没有什么主流道德标准的案子
Easy money. Win-win.
很容易挣的钱, 大家双赢
Just saying.
我说完了
Think it over.
考虑一下
Get ready for your dinner.
去准备好参加晚宴
I've been dreading it for weeks. Two hours at the Kane estate
我已经为这事烦恼好几周了 在Kane家的豪♥宅♥里
with the top five ranking juniors and seniors trying not to gag
和高二, 高三两个年级排名前五的人 一起呆上两个小时
as they talk about the scholarship they're offering in Lilly's name.
尽量试着不要在他们谈论着以Lilly名义 赞助的奖学金的时候感觉反胃
It's been a year and a half since I stood outside this door
自从上次站在这门外
and watched my best friend's body carried away.
看着我最好的朋友的尸体被人抬走 已经过去一年半了
A year and a half's worth of questions only I know
这一年半来的疑惑只有我才知道
and only someone in this house can answer.
也只有这间屋子里的某个人才可以解答
Veronica, I didn't, uh
Veronica, 我不知道, 啊
Welcome.
欢迎你来
Thank you, Mr Kane.
谢谢, Kane先生
Come in, the others are already here.
进来吧, 其他人都已经到了
It's hard to be back knowing what I know now and not wonder.
当我现在知道怎么回事并不再怀疑的时候 让我去回忆过去, 使我非常得难过
Celeste Kane has plenty of reasons to hate me.
Celeste Kane有很多理由来恨我
And before Lilly died I got the distinct impression she'd learned one of her mother's reasons.
而在Lilly死之前 她知道她妈妈恨我的一个原因 使我印象非常深刻
Maybe Celeste over reacted.
也许是Celeste反应过度了
Lilly, she cannot come back here, ever.
Lilly, 她再也不能回这里来了, 永远
Chill out, Mommie dearest.
冷静点, 亲爱的妈咪
That's no way to treat your stepdaughter.
你不能那样对你的继女
I think Duncan might have already slipped Veronica
我想Duncan可能已经有点躲开Veronica太多了
a bit too much of the old Kane hospitality.
以我们Kane家的好客来说
I am proud to announce an annual award in the name of our daughter.
我很荣幸以我女儿的名义 来宣布这个年度奖学金
Starting this year, Neptune High's Valedictorian
从今年开始 Neptune高中致毕业辞的毕业生 (一般是全校第一名)
will receive a full-time scholarship to the university lucky enough to have him or her.
将得到能够有幸得到他或她的 那所大学的全额奖学金
So, best of luck to this year's seniors. May the best scholar win.
所以, 祝今年的所有毕业生好运 希望最应得的人最后能赢
And, for next year's seniors,
而且, 对于所有明年的毕业生
I only hope that this adds to your fantastic motivation,
我只是希望这能无限增加你们学习的动力
although, uh, I might add that we'll be paying for one of this year's junior honourees either way.
尽管, 啊, 我必须说明, 今年你们这些快毕业 的人中的一个不论怎样我们都得付他的这份钱
He doesn't look like a killer
他看上去不像个杀人犯
but you don't get to run a Fortune 500 company without a killer instinct.
但如果你没有做杀手的本能 你也不可能经营起一家财富500强的公♥司♥
And what if Lilly finally succeeded at getting her parents' attention.
而且, 如果Lilly一旦成功地 引起了她父母的注意
You're blocking my sun.
你挡着我晒太阳了
Who the hell are you?
你究竟是谁?
Me, I'm no one, I was just going.
我, 我谁也不是, 我正要离开
You were having sex with my daughter?
你在和我女儿做♥爱♥?
Not right now.
不是现在
You think you can make a fool out of me?
你以为你可以这样耍我吗?
Daddy, stop it.
爸爸, 不要
Breathe a word and I promise you, you'll take the fall.
你敢说出去一个字, 我向你保证 这黑锅你就背定了
Come on over here, let's chow down. It's rack of lamb tonight.
都到这里来, 我们开始入席吧 今天晚上有烤羊排
Veronica.
Veronica
Come on, dorkus.
快点, 亲爱的
My god, worse party ever. What are you doing at nerdfest.
我的天哪, 再没有比这更糟的晚会了 你在那帮讨厌的家伙中间干什么呢?
I had to come back.
我必须回去了
Something's wrong, they're hiding something.
有些事不对劲 他们在隐藏些什么
Please. Veronica. They have their faults but they are hardly murderers.
求求你了, Veronica 他们是都有问题, 可他们不是凶手
Wow, you've got some imagination.
哇, 你还真挺有想象力的
Then who did it?
那是谁干的?
You okay?
你没事吧?
So, who are you hiding from?
那么, 你在躲谁呢?
No, really, I was just? Relax.
没有, 真的没有, 我只是? 放轻松
I come here sometimes too. To think about her.
有时候我也会到这里来 过来想想她
At first I begged my parents to sell the house.
刚开始我求我父母把这房♥子给卖♥♥了
Couldn't even walk by this spot, imagining the last thoughts that went through her head.
我甚至不能从这附近走过 因为会不停地在想她最后时刻脑子里会想些什么
But now, it's kind of nice.
可现在, 这里看上去不错
Peaceful.
很平静
When I'm here, I feel like she's still with me.
当我在这里的时候 我觉得她好像仍然在我身边
Come on, inside.
好了, 进去吧
We don't bite.
我们不吃人
What's wrong, Sabrina?
Sabrina, 怎么了?
I?was just exhausted.
我? 我只是精疲力竭了
All of this crap.
所有这些没用的东西
I got an 86 on the AP Bio exam.
我AP生物考试只得了86分
AP Bio is a killer, a "B" isn't-
AP生物考试是个杀手, 可一个"B"却并不是-
I lost it, the top GPA, the Valedictorian spot.
我失败了, GPA的最高分, 作为毕业生代表去致毕业词的资格
Because of one test?
就因为一次考试?
I had a hundredth of a point lead and now I'm a hundredth behind.
我本来领先一个百分点 可我现在却落后了一个
Why have you gotten him to stop?
你为什么就不能阻止他呢?
Sabrina, it's not Caz, I'm sure.
Sabrina, 不是Caz做的, 我肯定
Wait, who's in first place now?
等一下, 那现在谁是第一名了呢?
Him.
他
Hamilton Cho?
Hamilton Cho?
Yeah.
对
Since I'm checking on new GPA champ, Hamilton Cho,
因为我要来查我们的新GPA冠军, Hamilton Cho
I might as well expand my gastronomical horizons.
可能同时我必须得增大我的食量才行
I'm actually a little hurt this is your first Cho's pizza, Veronica.
我真的感觉有点受伤 这竟然是你吃的第一个Cho家批萨 Veronica
What can I say? I lack pizza imagination.
让我说什么好呢? 我缺乏批萨的想象力
So, hear you got into Oxford. Congrats.
恩,听说你被牛津录取了,恭喜你了
Yeah, sweet. If I can come up with about a billion dollars or so.
是啊, 谢谢 如果能有人提供我十亿美元什么的
Well. I hear you've edged into the lead for Valedictorian now.
哦, 可我听说你现在 在毕业生致词代表上正领先着呢
If you don't blow it in the next nine weeks, that Kane scholarship will pay for Oxford entirely.
如果你在接下来的九个星期里不出问题的话 那么Kane奖学金将会支付你所有在牛津的学费
So, Sabrina? Ah, the teenage witch.
所以, Sabrina? 啊, 那个小婊♥子♥
You don't like her. Do you? Does anyone?
你不喜欢她? 你喜欢吗? 有谁喜欢她吗?
She's had it pretty tough this week.
她这星期挺倒霉的
Boo hoo. You know how many breaks she's had?
Boo hoo, 你知道她有多幸运吗?
She got AP credit for a school sponsored trip to Rome.
她得到AP的学分 可以被一所学校赞助去罗马旅行
Her mom is the School Board President.
她妈妈是校董事会的主席
I mean, how can I compete with that?
我是说, 我和这些东西怎么竞争?
I work twenty hours a week, no tutors, it's just the way it is here.
我一周工作20个小时, 没人辅♥导♥ 这就是这里的规矩
Money talks, etcetera, etcetera.
钱说了算, 等等, 等等
You know what I'm talking about.
你知道我在说什么吧
Hamilton. This order's ready.
Hamilton 这些订的批萨已经准备好了
Gotta run.
必须得走了
Pop, I'll be back in ten.
爸, 我十点前回来
Of course I agree, Hamilton. The world is unfair.
当然我同意, Hamilton 这世界就是这么不公平
That's why I don't feel good about putting a tracker on your car.
所以放一个追踪器在你车上 让我感觉也不太舒服
Can I help you?
有什么事吗?
Mr Mars.
Mars先生
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you knock.
对不起, 我没听见你敲门
I must have been in the shower.
一定是因为我在里面洗澡
Well, come on in, I'll fix you a cup of coffee.
快进来吧, 我给你冲杯咖啡
It's been a while.
有阵子没见了
It has.
是有阵子了
What brings you to my door?
是什么让你到我这来呢?
Looking for someone.
找某个人
Her name is Amelia DeLongpre.
她的名字叫Amelia DeLongpre
Geez. You mean the head of a corporate security team came to a little old PI like me?
天哪, 你是说一个这么大公♥司♥的安全主管 来找像我这样的又矮又老的私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
I'm flattered.
我很荣幸
I'm two fifty a day.
250美元一天
I had thought maybe you knew already where she was.
我原本以为你已经知道她在哪里了呢
Company has some important information for her.
公♥司♥有些对她很重要的事情要告诉她
We thought perhaps
我们以为也许
she might even be staying with you.
她可能会和你呆在一起
In my two room apartment.
在我这只有两个房♥间的公♥寓♥
Well take a look around, Clarence.
Clarence, 你自己四处看看
God's honest truth, I don't know who that woman is
上帝作证, 我不知道那女人是谁
or why I'd have her stashed here, but knock yourself out.
或者为什么我会把她藏在这 可我会把你给赶出去
Are we done here, then?
再没别的什么事了?
Thanks for your hospitality.
谢谢你的好客
Guess who stopped by today?
猜猜谁今天来过?
If you say Josh Hartnett, I'm gonna be so bummed.
如果你说是Josh Hartnett 我一定会很失望的
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表