剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
That car is registered to one Lianne Mars.
车的登记人是Lianne Mars
Bored.
无聊
Wanna call it a day, maybe catch a movie or something?
休息一天吧 去看场电影怎么样?
Explain to me again why we're dropping the Kane case.
我再问一次 为什么我们要放弃Kane的案子
Look.
好吧
I... I did run those plates and... it's what I thought.
我... 我调查过那个车牌... 我是这么想的
Corporate espionage stuff.
是间谍公♥司♥之类的
And it's dangerous, you know.
这很危险 你知道的
We don't get paid enough, so...
我们的佣金不够多 所以...
Let's just drop it, okay?
让我们放弃这个案子吧 好吗?
Okay.
好吧
Movie? Can't.
电影? 不行
Well maybe we can rent something. What are you in the mood--
也许我们可以租点片子 你想看什么...
Veronica! Ah, little Veronica, how are you? How's your father?
Veronica! 啊 小Veronica 你好吗? 你父亲怎么样?
Fine, Inga, we're both fine. I haven't seen you since...
很好 Inga 我们都很好 很久没见你们了 自从...
Since... Been a while.
自从... 等一下
Can you tell me where the Cortez/Winn prelim is?
能告诉我Cortez/Winn的审讯在哪里吗?
Courtroom three. Thanks.
三号♥审判室 谢谢
The last time I was here?
上次我来这里
Come on, Inga.
拜托 Inga
That's easy.
这很简单
Veronica! What happened to you?
Veronica! 你怎么了?
I need to report a crime.
我要报案
Is there anyone in particular you'd like me to arrest?
你想让我去抓谁?
Or should I just round up the sons of the most important families in town?
或者我该把镇上所有贵族家的儿子都关起来?
I've got not a shred of evidence to work with here, but that doesn't really matter to your family, does it?
我一点证据也没有 不过这对你的家庭来说根本无所谓 不是吗?
Oh, look at this.
噢 看啊
She cries.
她哭了
I'll tell you what, Veronica Mars. Why don't you go see the Wizard?
我告诉你怎么办 Veronica Mars 你为什么不去找巫师?
Ask him for a little backbone.
让他帮帮你
When we find them, they've still got twenty bottles stuffed in their pockets.
我们发现他们时 口袋里还装着20瓶酒
They say they bought the beers, but we've got it all on tape, so...
他们说这是他们带进来的 但我们有录像带 所以...
Your honor, can we show the tape? Let's see it.
法官大人 我们能放一下录像吗? 好的
Alright, what you're gonna see here are the two defendants over there. They enter and--
好吧 你们将看到那边的两位被告 他们走进...
What are we seeing here, Sheriff?
我们看到的是什么啊 镇长?
Uh, Your Honor, I've--
厄 法官大人 我...
Sheriff Lamb, is this one of your officers?
Lamb镇长 这是你的官员吗?
Is this how you run your department?
你就是这样管理你的部门的?
Ah, Your Honor, is this an appropriate time to ask for a dismissal in People vs. Loretta Cancun?
啊 法官大人 现在是不是可以申请解雇Loretta Cancun以及跟她在一起的人?
Got a present for you.
有礼物给你
I owe you, big time.
我欠你一个人情
I had my own reasons for doing it, trust me.
我这么做有自己的理由 相信我
Oh, no, you don't.
噢 不 你不是的
You really think I'm gonna let you get away with that?
你真的以为我会让你把这个带走?
That might play with the masses.
那会变得一团糟
But underneath that angry young woman shell, there's a slightly less angry young woman
不过那个生气的女人不见了 剩下的是一个不那么生气 而又苗条的女人
who's just dying to bake me something.
她渴望给我烤饼干
You're a marshmallow, Veronica Mars.
你是棉花糖 Veronica Mars
A twinkie.
一块蛋糕
Okay, how do I make it loop de loop?
好的 怎么让它翻跟斗?
Uh, Veronica.
厄 Veronica
Yeah?
什么?
Your car.
你的车
Hey. Veronica Mars.
嘿 Veronica Mars
Do you know what your little joke cost me?
你知道你的玩笑让我损失了什么吗?
Well, I'm pretty sure you won't be getting your bong back.
我肯定你拿不回那个东西了
Wrong answer.
回答错误
Would you care to guess again?
你想不想再猜一次?
Clearly, your sense of humor.
显然 你很有幽默感
Nope. You're usually so good at pop quizzes.
不 你不是很擅长小测验吗?
No, the correct answer is, my car.
不对 正确答案是 我的车
That's right, my Daddy took my T-Bird away.
是的 我爸爸把我的T-Bird没收了
And you know what I won't be having?
你知道我想做什么吗?
Fun, fun, fun.
有趣 有趣 有趣
Uh, Logan?
厄 Logan
What do we have here?
这里发生了什么?
Vandalism? No, no, no.
搞破坏? 不 不 不
The only vandalism that happens in this town goes through me.
在这个镇里 只有经过我的允许才能搞破坏
Listen, man, I don't have a problem with you.
听着 伙计 我跟你无怨无仇
That's where you're wrong.
你错了
Hey, yo! Is this O-Town any good?
嘿! 这些人有用吗?
I mean, my little sister likes 'em, but she likes ponies and juice boxes, too.
我是说 我妹妹喜欢 她也喜欢小马和果汁
I suddenly feel like I'm in a scene from The Outsiders.
我突然觉得自己像个外来人
Be cool, Sodapop.
冷静点 Sodapop
Hey, that's not his car, that's my mom's car.
嘿 这不是他的车 这是我妈妈的车
She can bill me.
她可以寄账单给我
That's it. Head for the hills.
好了 我们出发去山上吧
I'm not gonna say it twice.
我不想说第二遍
Except for you.
除了你
You, say you're sorry.
你 说对不起
Rub a lamp.
去你的
I said, say you're sorry.
我说了 说对不起
Kiss my ass.
去死吧
Now. Let him go.
现在 放了他
Are you sure? I could do this for a while.
你肯定? 我可以再折磨他一会儿
I don't want his apology.
我不需要他的道歉
So that surveillance tape just, poof?
那么那盘录像带就?
That's fortunate.
他很幸运
My uncle has a body shop on the highway.
我叔叔在高速公路旁有一个修理厂
If you come in, you know, I could make sure your body gets the full service treatment.
如果你去那里 我可以保证你的车能够得到全面的修理
Okay, now you apologize.
好吧 现在你可以道歉了
I'm sorry, was that too dirty? 'Cause Not to me, dork. To him.
对不起 那是不是太脏了? 因为... 不是对我 对他
Right. No. Fine.
好吧 不 很好
He has the only copy of the Sac and Pac video.
他有Sac and Pac的录像带
Wallace, let's go decide what to do with it.
Wallace 我们来想想怎么处理那个吧
Okay, okay, wait, wait, wait. Look. I'm sorry, man, for taping you to the flagpole.
好吧 好吧 等等... 伙计 我很抱歉把你绑在旗杆上
Alright.
好吧
Can I have the tape back now?
现在我能拿回录像带了吗?
Nope.
不
This morning when I woke up, I had one person in the world that I could count on.
今天早上我醒来时 我在这个世界上有了一个可以依靠的人
But if there's something I've learned in this business,
如果我在这件事中学到了什么
the people you love let you down.
那就是你爱的人欺骗了你
Dad doesn't think I know where he keeps the combination to the safe.
爸爸并不知道 我知道他把文件藏在哪里
He's wrong.
他错了
Of course, I've never needed to use it.
当然 我从没想过要利用它
Oh, my God. The Lilly Kane murder file.
噢 上帝啊 Lilly Kane谋杀案的资料
What's Dad been up to?
爸爸在干什么啊?
Some of these notes are less than a month old.
有些记录还是这个月更新的
The confessed killer is already on death row, but Dad still hasn't given up on the case.
那个凶手已经被处死刑了 但父亲仍然没有放弃这个案子
My surveillance photo from the Camelot? Why is it in the Lilly Kane file?
我在Camelot拍的照片? 为什么这个会在Lilly Kane的档案里?
What was Mom doing there, and what business did she have with Jake Kane?
妈妈在那里做什么 她与Jake Kane又是什么关系?
And the million dollar question:
最关键的问题是:
Why did Dad lie to me?
为什么爸爸要骗我?
What are you doing back here? I saw the light.
你在这里干什么? 我看见灯亮着
I forgot a few of my books.
我忘了拿我书
So up and at 'em, Adam Ant. Come on, it's Family Fun Night.
快走吗? 晚上还有家庭活动呢
I called out to Mama Leone's. I rented the South Park movie.
我打电♥话♥给了Mama Leone 我租了"南方公园"
My favorite.
我的最爱
Hey... Who's your daddy?
嘿... 你♥爸♥爸是谁?
You are.
你
I have to make a stop, so I'll meet you at home?
我还有事 我们家里见?
Okay. Hurry up.
好的 快点
I worry about you.
我会担心你的
Yeah, you do.
是的 你会的
Okay, he lied to me, but I've gotta believe he has his reasons.
好吧 他骗了我 但我相信这是有原因的
He's probably trying to protect me.
他可能是想保护我
That's what dads do.
这是父亲的职责
Still, I've got too many questions swirling around in my head to wait until he's willing to share.
我仍然有很多问题 等着他来告诉我
These questions need answers.
这些问题需要答案
That's what I do.
这就是我要做的
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表