剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
I mean, wouldn't it be cool to have glasses in the kitchen that didn't have the Hamburglar on them?
我是说 厨房♥用玻璃做不是很酷吗 而且上面放的不是汉堡
Forget about the money.
忘了钱吧
I just thought it would be nice if, instead of breaking people up,
我只是觉得这要比拆散别人要好
we brought them together for once.
我们可以偶尔让他们再次在一起
Honey, we're private investigators, not the frigging Love Boat.
宝贝 我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 而不是该死的爱情船
Dad, I'm almost there, I just need to track down...
爸爸 我已经差不多了 我只需要再深入一点
Steve!
Steve
Steve? That's our guy?
Steve 就是那家伙
No, Steve's a dog.
不 Steve是只狗
It's a Catahoula Leopard dog.
这是只Catahoula Leopard狗
Who the hell names a dog Steve?
谁会给一只狗起名Steve啊
Tom Cruz?
Tom Cruz
Don't forget. You're a high school girl.
别忘了 你是一名高中女生
Do some high school girl things now and then.
偶尔做点高中女生做的事
Relax, Dad. I'm cutting pictures of Ashton out of Teen People as we speak.
放心 爸爸 就像我们说的 我正把Ashton的照片从Teen People里切割出来
You better be.
你最好这样
Gotta run sweetie.
去谈恋爱吧
Exotic Animals Hospital.
Exotic动物医院
Hi. I'm calling about a Catahoula Leopard dog named Steve.
嗨 我想问一只Catahoula Leopard狗 叫Steve的
Uh, nope, not here. Sorry.
厄 没有 不在这 对不起
Pet Hospital.
Pet医院
Hi, I'm calling about a Catahoula Leopard dog named Steve.
嗨 我想问一只Catahoula Leopard狗 叫Steve的
Brought in last week? Yes! Right.
上星期带来的 是的 没错
Uh, I met Steve on a dog beach a while back and, well,
我前不久在一个狗之家看到Steve
I have a Leopard dog, Lulu and I was looking to breed her
我有一条Leopard狗 Lulu 我想找一条可以和她配的狗
and it seemed like she and Steve has some real chemistry.
而且看上去Lulu和Steve很般配
Ah, I know you probably wouldn't give me the owner's name and number but
啊 我知道你不会告诉我它主人的名字和电♥话♥
I was wondering if you might call him and see if he would talk to me?
但是 你能不能打个电♥话♥给他 问问他愿不愿意和我谈谈
My name is Veronica, you can reach me at We've got caller ID.
我叫Veronica 找我可以打 我们有来电ID
Caller ID. How do we ever get by? Thanks.
来电ID 好的 谢谢
Hey Meg, it's Veronica.
嘿 Meg 我是Veronica
Would you mind leaving a little early for the party so I can make a stop.
你可不可以早点去晚会这样我就可以 这样我能中途停一下
No, nothing major.
不 没什么
Okay, I gotta run. I'll see ya.
好 我就走了 过会见
Hello? Sorry, the dog's owner said no.
喂 不好意思 狗的主人说不行
Oh, I see.
好 我知道了
Well, it was a long shot anyway.
那好 这本来机会就不大
Thanks.
谢谢
This'll just take a minute.
大概只占用1分钟
I still don't understand what we're even doing here.
我还是不明白我们来这干嘛
Ah-ha. It all seems clear now.
啊哈 现在明白了
This is just business.
只是公事而已
Miss Mars.
Mars小姐
You have something else to confess?
你有什么事要坦白吗
I'm just here for a little favour.
我到这来只是想让你帮个小忙
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, we have the sketch artist up from San Diego.
哦 我们有个来自San Diego的素描艺术家
Figured I'd test him out. He's not bad.
我测试他的 还不错
I don't have horns.
我没角
Yeah, I guess not.
是 我知道没有
Memory really plays tricks on people.
记忆往往会耍人的
Hey, Veronica.
嘿 Veronica
Hey Karl.
嘿 Karl
Long time, no see. What do ya think?
好久不见了 你觉得怎么样
Um, it's great. I finally feel wanted.
厄 还不错 我觉得我在被通缉
Right. Say hi to your dad for me.
没错 向你♥爸♥爸问好
I'm just here for a little favour.
我来这想寻求点帮助
You guys can get phone records, right?
你们有电♥话♥记录对吧
We can get anything. We're cops.
我们什么都有 我们是警♥察♥
Pine Veterinary Clinic?
Pine Veterinary Clinic
I need to know what numbers they called between four and four ten today.
我需要知道今天4点到4点10分 之间他们打过哪些电♥话♥
I don't know, Veronica.
我不知道 Veronica
Leo, there is a long and proud history of mutual back scratching
Leo警♥察♥和私♥人♥侦♥探♥之间有很长很骄傲的
between cops and private dicks.
互相合作历史
So when do you scratch my back?
那么你什么时候和我合作过
Well maybe I'll see you tonight when you and Sacks bust this party we're going to.
说不定今晚我会见到你 如果你和Sacks破坏我们正要去的晚会
I'm looking forward to it.
我很期待
My, Veronica, he totally wants to serve and protect you.
我的Veronica 他非常想为你服务并且保护你
Please Meg. We're looking for your man tonight.
拜托Meg 我们今晚要找你那个男人
Okay, the game is afoot.
好了 游戏就要开始了
Nice house.
漂亮的房♥子
Oh, you like?
哦 你喜欢
Your folks must be really laid back.
后面的一定就是你父母了
Oh, these aren't actually my parents.
哦 他们不是我真正的父母
This isn't my house house.
这不是我的房♥子
It's one of the model homes in my old man's cheesy new sub-division.
这是我父亲他们新建的模型房♥中的一间
But would you girls like a drink?
女孩们要点喝的吗
Umm, I'm fine. Yeah, you are superfine.
嗯 我可以吗 是的 一点问题都没有
A soda?
一杯苏打
You know, I think we're fresh out but, um...
你知道 我想我们刚喝完 嗯
So did you get a chance to go to the game last night?
昨晚的游戏你们参加了吗
I was cheering.
我很兴奋
On the sidelines.
在界外
Because I am cool.
因为我很酷
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Totally spaced.
哦 是的是的
Hey, remember when I jammed it over that Long Beach party guard?
嘿 记得我把这个浇 在Long Beach晚会的守卫身上吗
Knocked his wreck-specs off!
把他的破眼镜砸下来
Sorry.
对不起
You won't find anything in those cupboards, it's a fake house.
在那些杯子柜里你找不到什么的 这只不过是间假房♥子
Uh, right.
厄 是的
So I see you got Caz's little game recap, huh.
我看到你赶上Caz的新游戏了
Yeah, like all over me.
是 弄得我浑身上下都是
Oh, no, no, no. I don't want to ruin your sweater.
哦 不不不 我不想毁了你的外套
No, it's not mine, it's Caz's. Go crazy.
不 这不是我的 是Caz的 穿吧
Hey Martin, can I borrow your cell phone?
嘿 Martin 我能借你的手♥机♥用用吗
Sure.
当然
Oh, you have got to be kidding me.
哦 你耍我啊
Hey.
嘿
Do you know what's going on with Logan?
你知道Logan怎么了吗
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, he's camped out in a hotel lobby in LA.
他在LA的一家旅店大厅里扎了营
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的
I just talked to him.
我刚和他说完话
He's still there?
他还在那
Uh, I'll take care of it.
厄 我会注意这件事的
Martin.
Martin
There you are.
你在这啊
Did you find out anything?
发现什么了吗
I'm totally confused.
我完全糊涂了
Okay. Granted, I would look good on Caz's arm
好 我同意我比较喜欢Caz的手臂
but do you have anything available in sensitive or charming.
但是你发现了什么别的吗
I can check in the back. Good.
我会知道的 好
I'm so sorry Meg, I have to run. Can you find a ride home?
我很抱歉 Meg 我必须要走了 你自己回家行吗
Yeah, I'll be fine.
好 我没事的
No, you'll be super-fine.
不 你会很好的
I'm sorry. But the lobby's reserved for hotel guests only.
对不起 但大厅只对酒店的客人开放
So book me a room, Jeeves.
那就给我一个房♥间 Jeeves
Bring me a room service menu while you're at it.
好了以后给我拿一份酒店服务单
You know you can't sit here forever.
你知道你不能一直做在这
What do you say we smoke her out.
你觉得把她逼出来怎么样
I'd like to report my card lost.
我的卡丢失了
My name is Lynn Lester.
我的名字是Lynn Lester
That's her.
是她
Oh, hey, Logan.
哦 嘿 Logan
Did you just call me Mom?
你是叫我妈妈吗
You okay, brother?
你没事吧 孩子
You know Mom's gone, right?
你知道妈妈已经走了 对吧
Wow. You're supposed to be in Australia.
哇 我们都认为你在澳大利亚
Yeah, well that didn't work out.
是 但这不重要
Veronica, hey!
Veronica 嘿
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表