剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
All right. Let's go.
对 我们走吧
Be careful Be safe out there.
小心点 在外面保证安全
Ladies and gentlemen, Veronica Mars,
先生们女士们 有请Veronica Mars,
I've talked to that girl more today than I have in the past four months combined.
今天我跟那个女孩说的话比过去四个月加起来的还多
Her pain is your pleasure? Hey, hey, I'm the cavalry.
她的痛苦就是你快乐的源泉? 我是骑士
I get to save the day.
我要抓紧时间了
We are going to save the day? Right?
我们都要抓紧时间 对吗?
Hello?
你好
Oh yeah, this is Amber.
哦 我是Amber.
Oh my god, hi!
我的天呐 你好!
Of course I can meet you today, what time?
当然我今天能见你 几点?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Ah. My mother thought it would be nice
我妈妈觉得有一段Lilly在典礼上的录影
to have a video tribute of Lilly for the dedication ceremony.
是件很好的事情
What, she wanted you to do it? No my dad did.
什么 她要你那样做? 不我爸爸叫的
He wanted someone who knew her.
他想见见认识些了解她的人
Do you want me to do it, man?
你觉得我该那样做吗?
You know I'm awesome at this stuff. Come on, let me do it. I wanna do it.
你知道我在这方面很逊色 来吧 让我们干吧 我想那样做
Thanks man. Yeah.
谢谢 太好了
Is that him?
那是他吗?
I don't think so.
我觉得不是
Amber?
Amber?
Karl?
Karl?
That's me!
那是我!
You must think I'm the biggest loser, sending my friends emails, begging for money.
你一定觉得我是最大的失败者 给我的朋友发邮件要钱
I really don't know when this became my life.
我真的不知道什么时候我的生活变成了这样
Well, gambling is an addiction.
赌博会上瘾的
You know? It is, Amber.
你知道吗? 确实是那样 Amber.
Thank you for understanding. You're saving my life. Literally.
谢谢你的理解 毫不夸张地说你救了我的命
That's not him.
那不是他
But I think Karl had on the same outfit.
但我觉得Karl穿了同样的衣服
He even had the same ugly backpack.
他甚至有同样丑陋的黑背包
Stay right here.
呆在这儿
Be careful, Wallace.
小心点 Wallace.
So, just so that we're clear,
那我们先说清楚
the deal is I give you $3000 this week and you give me $6000 next week?
我们之间的交易是我这周给你3000美元下周你还我6000 对吗?
On my 21st birthday.
到我21岁生日的时候
That's the day my trust fund is unlocked.
那天我的代管遗产就解冻了
So who do I make the cheque out to?
那我把支票写给谁?
I'm sorry. Didn't I tell you that it had to be in cash?
对不起 难道我没给你说清楚我要的是现金吗?
Did you?
你说过吗?
Remember? I can't deposit anything at the bank
不记得了吗? 我不能在银行有任何存款
because all my accounts are frozen...
因为我所有的帐户都冻结着...
until my birthday.
直到我的生日那天
Okay, I'll-... it must be the hair.
那好 我会的... 那一定是那个头发颜色不同的人了
Blonde.
那个人是浅色的
Should we meet back here tomorrow?
那我们明天再在这里见面?
Tomorrow. Same time?
明天 还是这个时间?
Perfect.
对
Karl? I can trust you, right?
Karl? 我可以信任你 对吗?
You can trust me, Amber.
你完全可以信任我 Amber.
Hand to God.
我向上帝发誓
And where do conmen go when they're done conning for the day?
骗子们白天都到哪儿去行骗呢?
To a funky Bohemian theatre for an avant-garde staging of a Beckett play, naturally.
自然是到一家令人恐惧的Bohemian剧院去看一场先锋派的Beckett剧
You've gotta be kidding me.
你欺骗了我
Hey, listen, I'll catch you guys later, okay?
听着 我呆会儿找你 好吗?
Hey man, nice job. Hey, thanks man.
演得好 谢谢
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
I'm a huge Beckett fan.
我是Beckett狂热的爱好者
Hand to God!
我向上帝发誓!
Wait a minute. This is part of the show, right?
等等 这是演出的一部分 对吗?
Naw, you're not gonna get me like that. T! Liam!
你们骗不了我的 T!Liam!
You guys can come out, I'm ain't buying it.
你们快出来 我是不会相信的
So... is this a part of the same episode or am I getting paid again?
那... 这同样是个小插曲吗?或者我又可以拿钱了?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
"Duped!"
"骗局!"
What, you're telling me that "Duped!" is a show?
什么你想告诉我 "骗局!"是场演出吗?
Oh, I thought you were part of this.
是的 我觉得你是其中的一部份
Yeah, it's one of those reality shows where people get duped into doing stupid things
是的 就像现实中许多人被欺骗而做了傻事
like giving some stranger their car or a bunch of money.
比如给一个陌生人自己的车钥匙或者一大笔钱
There were no cameras!
没有摄像头!
You're not supposed to see them, that's the whole point. Right?
最重要的是你看不见它们 对吗?
There's no show, Jimmy!
这不是演出 Jimmy!
What are you talking about there's no show. I auditioned, I got cast!
你怎么会说不是演出呢 我试了音 我塑造了角色!
It's a scam. My friend, Georgia was duped about two weeks ago
这是一场阴谋 我的朋友 Georgia两个星期前就被骗了
out of $6000 by some other trust fund Karl.
被另一个有代管遗产的Karl骗了6000美元
N-no, no.
不 不
How did you find out about this?
你怎么知道的?
There was an ad in "Back Stage West".
在 "Back Stage West"上有则广♥告♥
Open call but, you know, I'm between agents right now.
公开了电♥话♥ 你知道 我正陷入调查中
They just called me today to tell me I got the job.
他们今天给我打电♥话♥说我得到了这份工作
Do you still have the number on your cell phone?
你电♥话♥上还有号♥码吗?
Now wait. You're telling me there's no show?
等等 你告诉我根本就没什么演出?
For real? This isn't a dupe?
真的? 这不是一场骗局?
There it is.
在这儿
Hey, what about my SAG points?
嘿 那我怎么办?
A pay phone that doesn't accept incoming calls. Shocker.
一个不接听来电的公用电♥话♥ 可恶
From a place called Gameland. I guess it's a cybercaf?but I'll check it out.
来自个叫Gameland的地方 我猜那是个cybercaf?但我会核实的
Naw, it's not a cybercaf? it's a gaming club.
那不是cybercaf? 是个游戏俱乐部
It's like a bunch of computer nerds trying to blow each other up.
就像是一群电脑垃圾在互相比试
Only girls they see in there are japanimated.
只有女孩子进去令他们没有防备
So, you're not going to really blend.
所以你很容易混进去
So I won't blend.
那我就不会混进去
Thanks.
谢谢
I have one word. Ownage.
我有话要说 我要赢了
I care
我听着呢
And, I just fried you again.
我要再射中你
Can you watch my stuff?
你能教教我吗?
Yeah.
当然
Grrrantula, a gamer. Email from grrrantastic-tech.
Grrrantula 一个游戏玩家 从grrrantastic技术网站发出的电子邮件
A coincidence, I think not.
我觉得只是个偶然
Gamegirl.
游戏女孩
Now lets see if I can't get Grrrantula's attention.
看能不能让Grrrantula注意到我
Stop killing your own team.
别再攻击你自己的那伙人了
Hey, cut the crap.
嘿 别再输了
Come on, loser. Show yourself.
再来 输家 表现下自己啊
Hey! I'm on your team, lamer!
嘿! 傻瓜 我们一伙的!
Wow! I'm really bad at this.
噢! 我真的不擅长这个
Ownage!
赢了!
Hey, it's not ownage, I'm on your team!
没有赢 我们一伙的!
Devlin.
Devlin的
What was the first name? Here, it'll be faster.
姓什么? 我来吧 快一点
It was hiding under the Q's.
在Q的下面
Grrrant's ID indicated he was living in Lannigan Hall at San Diego State.
Grrrant的ID暗示他住在SanDiego区的Lannigan宿舍
A university known for its liberal arts, its picturesque campus
那是一所因自♥由♥主义艺术和生动的校园而闻名的大学
and its parties.
还有就是它的聚会
It's not going to work.
不会有用的
You can't take the cool out of me.
你怎么能让我这么没有型呢?
Look, pocket protector and I'm still full of pimp juice.
看这个口袋 好像装满了果汁
Shouldn't you be a little more sombre for your poor scammed girlfriend?
你就不能为你受骗的女朋友牺牲一下吗
Now you know she's not my girlfriend
你知道她不是我女朋友
so why are you even trying to play it like that?
那你怎么还那样做?
Like what?
怎样做?
Like you wanna have this whole conversation about whether I like her or whatever.
就像你要制♥造♥这个对话表明我喜欢她或者其他什么的
Like we just got out of cheerleading practice. Guys don't do that.
就像我们刚结束了拉拉队练习 没有人会那样做的
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
嗯
If a guy likes someone, he just likes her.
如果一个人爱上了别人 那他就只是爱她而已
He doesn't need to have a five hour talk about it
他不需要花五个小时来讨论这个问题
So you like her, but we're just not having a talk about it?
那你喜欢她 但我们没有谈论过这个?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表