剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Wow. Eighties fashion.
哇 八十年代的风格
Grody to the max.
到最大了
Don't spaz.
别蠢了
Aren't you totally stoked to go to this thing.
你不是就要这样吗
Oh, for sure.
哦 的确
I just didn't know the dance would be such a major couple-o-rama.
我不知道舞会会这样注重成双成对
What happened to all the girl power?
女孩能力怎么了
The we-don't-need-dates resolve.
我们不是来约会的
Reality has set in.
事实如此
Forgive me, gal pal.
原谅我 朋友
I'm weak.
我很脆弱
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
You'll thank me later.
过会你会感谢我的
Where are you going?
你去哪
My work here is done.
我在这的工作已经结束了
But you'll miss your big surprise.
但你会错过大惊喜的
I'll live.
我没事的
Would you care to dance?
跳个舞怎么样
Between getting fooled by the Russian bride and finding out that Duncan has the hots for Meg,
在被俄♥罗♥斯♥新娘愚弄 和发现Duncan对Meg有兴趣之间
I've had my fill of surprises tonight.
我今晚已经充满惊喜了
J Geils was right. Love stinks.
J Geils是对的 爱情在发酵
You can dress it up with sequins and shoulder pads but one way or another
你可以打扮得漂漂亮亮 但是不管怎样
you're just gonna end up alone at the spring dance
春季舞会后你还是会孤单一人
strapped into uncomfortable underwear.
穿着不舒服的内衣
What's wrong, Veronica?
怎么了 Veronica
Are you ready for a... a total eclipse of the heart?
你准备好参加那个舞会了吗
You look beautiful.
你很漂亮
I love the eighties.
我喜欢八十年代
Heads up. Risky business at 12:00
抬起头 12点的危险任务
Come on everyone. Let's wang chung tonight.
来吧 各位 让我们今晚尽情狂欢
What, everybody wang chung tonight.
怎么样 每个人今晚尽情狂欢
Wang chung or I'll kick your ass. Everybody!
狂欢吧 不然我踢你们屁♥股♥
Don't touch me, dude.
别碰我
Every class has one.
每个班级都有
I cannot escape Tom Cruise.
我不能忘掉Tom Cruise
Come on Logan, just give me your keys. Leo, can you follow us in your car?
来Logan 把你的钥匙给我 Leo跟在我们行吗
No. No! No. No.
不不 不不
'Cause tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999.
因为今晚我要像1999年那样狂欢
Hey, who's this dude.
嘿 这家伙是谁
As I have told you now three times, this is the friendly officer of the law
我已经跟你说过三遍了 这是我们可爱的法律卫士
who is going to overlook your underage public drunkenness.
会处理你未成年却在公共场合大醉
Crockett or Tubbs?
Crockett还是Tubbs
Logan, when did you stop wearing pants?
Logan 你什么时候不♥穿♥裤子的
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
My first night back home and I get the call, come get Logan, he's wasted.
我回家的第一个晚上就接到电♥话♥ 带走Logan 他醉了
It's like I never left.
就像我从没离开过
Is that Kajagoogoo?
那是Kajagoogoo吗
There's no point you going in there, Trina. Entertainment Tonight is not covering it.
没有说你会来这Trina 娱乐之夜还没结束呢
Bummer.
无赖
Well I guess I'll just drag your sorry little self home.
我想我必须把你拽回去
As long as you let me puke in your car.
只要你让我吐在你车里
Of course, just like old times.
当然 就像过去一样
A promising young man.
一个承诺 年轻人
Thanks for showing up tonight.
感谢今晚能露面
I assume I have Meg to thank for getting you here.
我想我应该感谢Meg今晚把你叫过来
She called but I came because I wanted to see you.
她打给我 不过我在这因为我想见你
You wanna go back?
想回去吗
Ah, no, here's not so bad.
啊 不 这里也不怎么坏
Are you going to kiss me?
想吻我吗
I was thinking about it.
我正在想呢
Cool.
酷
Hello?
喂
Your other boyfriend.
你的另一个男友
No someone keeps crank calling me.
不 某人不停的打电♥话♥给我
Star 69 them. I do but it just rings and rings.
打回去 我做了 但它就是不停的想
I am a deputy sheriff, allow me.
我是州长代表 让我来吧
I hear you're bothering my girl...
我听说你在搔挠我的女朋友
Who is this? Why do you keep calling me?
你是谁 为什么总是打给我
This is a pay phone.
这里是投币电♥话♥
You must be talking about that blonde lady.
你一定是在说那个金发女士
Blonde lady?
金发女士
A pay phone where?
哪里的投币电♥话♥
Sage Brush Cantina, Barstow.
Sage Brush Cantina Barstow
Uh, raincheck?
厄 检查
What?
什么
Mom!
妈妈
Veronica.
Veronica
Oh, my god, no. No, please.
哦 天哪 不不 拜托
I'm gonna get you out of here. No!
我要把你带离这里 不
No. I can't be seen with you. They are gonna hurt you.
不能让人看见我和你在一起 他们会伤害你的
Mom, I know who's doing it. I know who's blackmailing us. You're safe now.
妈妈 我知道是谁干的 我知道谁在勒索我们 你现在安全了
Veronica.
Veronica
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表