剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
But the problem is, he's getting all the credit for sticking Mr. Daniels car on the flagpole.
但问题是,他说把Daniels先生的汽车钉在旗杆上 是他一个人干的。
All of the sudden, he's like the biggest badass...
突然之间,他变成了最厉害的坏蛋...
rad dude here at Neptune.
海王星的绝顶人物。
People are gonna be talking about that punking for years.
大家会谈论那个小痞子好几年。
I don't think I understand.
我想我不明白。
I mean, I want my share of the credit.
我的意思是,那件事我也有份。
You're confessing to helping Eli Navarro?
你是在承认你帮助了Eli Navarro?
You can't just get away with this, young man.
你不可能逃掉的,年轻人。
Yeah, I didn't think I could.
是,我知道我不能。
So, what kind of punishment are we talking about?
那么,会有什么样的处罚呢?
I'm not really understanding your question.
我不太懂你的问题。
Well, if Andre's not the baby's father, do you know who is?
唔,如果Andre不是孩子的父亲,你认为谁是?
It's not mine, if that's what you're suggesting.
孩子不是我的,如果你在暗示这个的话。
No, I'm not. But you work with her every day.
不,我没有。但你每天和她一起工作。
I thought you might have picked up something.
我想你可能会注意到一些事情。
I hate to even think this, but maybe the guy that raped her is the baby's father.
我恨这么想,但强♥奸♥她的那人可能是孩子父亲。
She was raped? Yeah.
她被强♥奸♥了? 是的。
It's one of the reasons she left her hometown, followed Andre here.
这是原因之一,她离开家乡,跟随Andre到这里。
She told you that? Yeah.
她告诉你的? 是的。
Like you said, we spend a lot of time together.
就像你说的,我们相处的时间很多。
Did she say who it was? Never.
她说过那是谁么? 没有。
I should get back to work. But if I think of anything else, I'll be sure to give you a call.
我该继续工作了。只要我想到别的什么事 我一定打电♥话♥给你。
You stole the diary!
你偷了她的日记!
What?
什么?
How did that work? She was sleeping at your house that stormy night
怎么着呢? 暴风雨夜,她在你房♥子里过夜。
and there it was, just poking out of her bag. You couldn't resist.
日记本就在那里,只要从她包里拨出来。 你无法抗拒。
You had to find out if she had a thing for you, too.
你也想知道她是不是心仪你。
You realize you're paranoid.
你意识到你有妄想症么。
I do. Everyone reminds me.
意识到了。每个人都提醒我。
But it doesn't mean I'm not right.
但这不表明我错了。
I want the journal. It's gonna help me find her.
我要那本记事簿。这能帮我找到她。
I told you. I don't have it.
我告诉你了。我没有。
Hmm. Looks like we're in a bit of a standstill.
唔,看来我们停滞不前了。
Looks that way.
看来是这样。
Excuse me?
失陪?
Hey, it's Veronica.
嘿,我是Veronica。
Hear you have some free time on your hands, you wanna do me a little favor?
听说你挺空的,能帮我个小忙么?
We heard there was sale! Yeah!
听说这里有大减价! 是啊!
Everything's on clearance!
所有都清♥仓♥处理!
What, what do you guys want?
什么,你们要干什么?
I don't know. Sometimes the girls get put off by this whole motorcycle jacket thing.
我不知道。有时候姑娘们被一身的摩托外套吓跑了。
Do you think something in suede might make me seem more accessible?
你觉得山羊皮做的衣服能让我显得容易亲近么?
Could you, could you please not do that?
请你们,请你们别这样?
Looks like the new Prada line came in.
看上去像是新的Prada战队来了。
Guys! Remember: No white after Labor Day!
弟兄们!要记得:劳动一天,衣服不白。
Nathan. Did you happen to find that journal?
Nathan,你会不会刚巧找到记事簿了?
What the hell?
糟糕?
You going somewhere?
你们要出行?
What's it to you?
关你什么事?
Seems like a strange time to be taking a trip with your girlfriend missing.
女朋友失踪了,可不是旅行的好时机。
And how is this your business?
这又关你什么事?
I was hired by her parents to find her.
她父母雇我找她。
Something tells me they wouldn't be too keen on the idea of you skipping town right now.
想来他们不会乐意,你现在逃离镇子。
Well, that's just it, pal. I'm not 'skipping town'. I'm just dropping off a friend.
嗯,没什么,老兄。我不是“逃离镇子”。 只是去看个朋友。
Can I go? They're boarding now.
能走了么? 开始上车了。
I appreciate you humoring me. Go board your train.
我很感激你逗我开心。去上你的火车吧。
I'll be right here waiting for you.
我在这儿等你回来。
Well, I'll be right back.
好,我就回来。
I would like to take this opportunity to remind you both that you're getting off easy.
我要趁此机会提醒你们两个,事情没那么轻松过去。
This will go on your permanent record.
这会记到你永久档案中去。
And you're supremely fortunate that you're not being suspended or expelled.
你超级幸运,没有被暂缓退学或开除。
Um, does it go on my permanent record that I was un-expelled?
唔,我的永久档案会不会记载,我没有被开除?
Don't push your luck, Eli.
不要得寸进尺,Eli!
I'll take this one.
我来拿这个。
Hey, man, what are you doing? What the hell is that?
嘿,伙计,你干什么? 这他妈是什么?
It's my arm, dawg. What why do you have Lilly's name on your arm?
这是我的膀子,狗。 什么 你膀子上为什么有Lilly的名字?
You really wanna know? Yeah!
你真的想知道? 是!
You really wanna know? Yeah, I really wanna know!
你真的想知道? 是, 我真想知道!
Lilly's my little sister's name, man.
Lilly是我小妹妹的名字,伙计。
That okay with you?
这行不行?
Put your hands on me like that again, you'll lose on of 'em.
你再把手放我膀子上,你就少掉只手。
Yeah, I think I just peed myself.
是,我想我都怕得小便失禁了。
I guess if you keep a diary, you have to consider the possibility that someone could find it
我想你要是有本日记 你就要想到有可能有人会得到它
and be privy to your every intimate secret.
亲密体验你每一个隐私的秘密。
At least, that's what I told myself as I pored through Sarah's private thoughts.
至少,我这样告诉自己 当我审视Sarah私密的想法。
There were no details of a sexual assault, only its aftermath.
没有性侵犯的细节,只有它造成的后果。
Sarah didn't handle it well. She felt she couldn't talk to her mother.
Sarah处理得不好。她感到她无法向她妈妈诉说。
She couldn't relate to her friends.
也不能告诉朋友。
She ran away from home and started sleeping in her car.
她从家逃走,开始在车子里过夜。
Bingo.
找到了。
The one bright spot was Andre.
唯一的光亮是Andre。
She met him in an art class and followed him to Neptune.
她在艺术课上遇见他,跟随他来到海王星镇。
Sarah?
Sarah?
You found me.
你找到我了。
Everyone's worried about you.
所有人都为你担心。
Are my parents here?
我父母来这里了?
Yeah. They're back at the apartment.
是。他们在公♥寓♥里。
I'm gonna miss all this.
我会想念这一切的。
I found her.
我找到她了.
I know.
我知道.
Word's out in the complex. They're very impressed.
complex的人都说,他们很受震动。
Think I've got a future in the biz?
看来我在这行当里有前途了?
I think you've got a future as a highly-paid, Ivy-League educated,
我认为你的前途应是高薪的常春藤联盟毕业生,
executive of some sort who never thinks about private investigation again in her perfect life.
一个高级主管,在她完美的生活中 再不去想私♥家♥侦♥探♥的事。
Now, let's do something normal fathers and daughters do.
现在,让我们做一些正常的父女会做的事情。
Buy me a pony?
给我买♥♥匹小马?
I was thinking I'd watch TV and you'd rub my feet.
我想的是我看看电视,你帮我搓搓脚。
Hmm. Yeah, that's normal.
唔。是的,那倒是很正常。
Have you seen my keys?
你有见我钥匙么?
You're not leaving, are you?
你不是要走吧,是么?
No, Sarah. I'm not the one who's always running.
不, Sarah。我不是那种总是逃避的人。
Look, I spent the last two hours making small talk with your parents.
瞧,我花了两个小时和你父母谈话。
They didn't come two-thousand miles to see me.
他们走了两千英里的路,不是来看我的。
I told you, I don't wanna deal with them.
我告诉过你了,我不想跟他们打交道。
Yeah, well, you're gonna have to deal with them sometime.
是,好了,你总是要和他们打交道的。
You're right.
说得对。
I'll take Killer for a walk. Be right back.
我带Killer出去转一圈。马上回来。
I love you. I love you, too.
我爱你。 我也爱你。
I have to say, I still really don't trust Andre.
我要说,我还是不太信任Andre。
I don't know.
我不知道。
He knows about the DNA test, the baby's not his.
他知道DNA测试的结果,孩子不是他的。
He said it didn't matter.
他说没关系。
Which in itself is all sorts of freakish.
这整件事透着怪异。
Well, it's a testament to how much he loves her.
唔,这能证明他有多爱她。
A man's gotta be pretty committed to a woman to agree to raise another man's child.
一个男人要很钟爱一个女人 才能答应抚养另一个男人的孩子。
You know who the real father is?
你知道谁是真正的父亲?
Hello? Earth to Mars!
哈罗?地球到火星了!
What?
什么?
Where did you go just now?
你刚刚想到哪儿了?
Nowhere. What'd you just ask me?
没什么。你刚问我什么?
Who the father is.
父亲是谁.
Sarah! What's wrong?
Sarah! 出什么事了?
Mom, there's something you should know.
妈, 有些事你应该知道。
Why didn't you tell me she was raped? I just found out.
你为什么不告诉我她被强♥奸♥了? 我刚刚知道。
He raped me! He raped me!
他强♥奸♥了我!他强♥奸♥了我!
You are a liar! You want to hurt me!
你是个骗子!你想要伤害我!
Shut up and listen to me for once! Your husband raped me!
住嘴,听我一次!你丈夫强♥奸♥了我!
You stay here.
你待在这儿。
No, I'm done keeping quiet.
不,我已经沉默了很久了。
That's enough.
够了.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表