剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
You know, even if you keep talking, it's not gonna happen.
你知道, 就算你们不挺讨论,小偷不会自己站出来.
Oh. I thought you guys might all want your stuff back.
还有. 我认为你们想要回你们的东西.
Yeah.
是啊.
If I get my five grand, some items could magically reappear.
如果我拿回我的5000块, 有些东东就会奇迹般再现.
And if you think about it,
你们想想,
anyone who doesn't see this as a great offer is obviously the thief.
谁不肯这样做的就很明显是小偷了.
Kind of a no-brainer.
很简单.
Do you even know how to play poker?
你知道怎么玩牌吗?
No.
不知道.
But it must be really hard if all you guys play.
但这肯定很难玩,如果你们在一起玩的话.
Ho, ho... ho.
哦, 吼吼.
Allow me.
让我来.
You want a sodey-pop or somethin'?
你要汽水还是什么?
You know, I think I want something with a little more kick.
你知道吗, 我想要点更带劲的.
Hey, no.
别.
Damn, girl!
靠, 姑娘!
Mmm. Iced tea? Yeah.
呣. 冰茶? 是的.
How very musical theatre of you.
你真适合去听音乐会.
Duncan can't remember the alphabet when he drinks
Duncan 喝酒后连字母表都记不清了
let alone figure out 20% of the pizza bill.
更别说算得出批萨帐单的20%是多少.
No, he didn't play drunk to steal your money,
不, 他没有假装喝醉来偷钱,
he played drunk to win your money.
他只是装醉来赢钱.
To no avail it seems.
而且看起来好像没得逞.
Oh, and Connor isn't a drug addict.
噢, Connor 也不是瘾君子.
I know…the constant bathroom visits.
我知道他经常去洗手间.
He wasn't going for a fix.
他不是去那里抽上两口.
He was going because of the Sun Tea.
而是去喝Sun茶.
It's that diuretic wrestlers down when they need to make weight
这种茶是一种利尿剂, 摔跤选手想增肥时用的
or that actors use before their half naked on the cover of "Vanity Fair".
那些演员在《名利场》封面上半裸出镜前也用这个.
And then, there's bachelor number three.
那么接下来, 第三号♥单身汉.
And he's got it all.
他很可能.
Motive. Access.
有动机. 有机会.
Looks like an evildoer,
看上去就像个坏人,
smells like an evildoer, but surprisingly...
闻起来也像个坏人,但世事难料...
not so much. Weevil cleared him.
他不是. Weevil 替他澄清了.
He told me he searched the room
他告诉我他搜了整个屋子
but didn't go through it as much as he wanted.
但并没有特别仔细.
When I saw it, it looked like it had been raided by the FBI.
我来到这间屋子时, 看起来却像被FBI扫荡过一样.
You had to tear the room apart looking for it.
你得彻头彻尾搜查,看看能不能找到那笔钱.
So, two left.
那么, 就只剩2个人了.
The boy from the wrong side of the tracks
一个不属于这边的男孩
and the boy who lives in the most expensive house in the 09er zip.
另一个住在9人帮中最贵房♥子的男孩.
So, do you want to hear how Sean did it?
那么, 你们想听听Sean是怎么干的吗?
Ah, he's a crafty little bugger.
啊, 他这个狡诈的小臭虫.
Sean didn't bring the Big Mouth Joes because he's cheap.
Sean并没有带钱,因为他是个吝啬鬼.
He knew he couldn't leave with the money, so he didn't.
他知道不可能带着钱离开,所以他没有这么做.
What happens to garbage in the 09er zip?
9人帮聚会的垃圾呢?
He just waited for the recycling to go out the next day
他只是等着第二天垃圾被送出来
and did a little garbage picking.
小小地搜集了一点垃圾.
Sean?
Sean?
What? The guy has a chauffeur drive him to school everyday.
怎么? 这小子每天都有司机送他到学校.
Why would he need to steal? Funny story.
他为什么要干这事儿? 很有意思.
When I went to Sean's, I couldn't help but wonder
当我去Sean家时,我很吃惊
what was his dad doing at home, three in the afternoon,
他父亲下午三点在家干什么,
dressed in a suit instead of being at work?
没有上班,却穿着套装?
Friedrich先生.
Unless he was at work.
除非他就在上班.
I have to say, I was a bit miffed.
我得说, 我有点恼火.
I was this close to being able to say the butler did it.
我一度认为是管家干的.
But no, it was the butler's son.
但不, 是管家的儿子干的.
That doesn't prove anything.
这不能证明什么.
Well, that proves that you're a liar and the background check I ran on you
嗯, 这证明了你在撒谎,
proves that you've got a bit of a shoplifting problem.
我对你的调查还证明了你有偷商店的毛病.
You are really bad at it.
但你实在干得不怎么样.
I can totally pay you. I have the money, I can get it right now.
我可以全还给你. 我有钱, 我现在就能给你.
All right, why don't we take a walk
好啊, 我们为什么不出去走走
so we can discuss a few things, huh?
好好谈谈, 不好吗?
But you see I can pay you, see,
但你知道我可以还给你的,
there really is no need for physical violence.
真的没有使用武力的必要.
Mind if I deal first?
我可以先做庄吗?
It's this great winery, just outside of Ojai.
那个酿酒厂很不错,就在Ojai外面.
Right, it's ninety miles but you feel like you're a world away.
对, 只有90英里,但你会感觉到了另一个世界.
Oh, it sounds perfect.
哦, 听上去真不错.
Great.
好的.
So next fall we'll all go for the crush.
那么明年秋天我们去酿酒.
Oh, I'm so excited.
哦,我太激动了.
Make sure you stay right here for nine o'clock.
9点的时候你们一定要坐在这里.
I have a big holiday surprise for everyone.
我要给大家一个节日惊喜.
Elite餐饮公♥司♥. 我是 Martha.
The girl you fired from the Casablancas' party.
你在Casablancas派对上解雇的那个姑娘.
What was her position?
是干什么的?
她是个le trancheur.
What does a le trancheur do?
le trancheur 是干什么的?
呃, 切肉工, 先生.
Carving.
切肉.
Can you tell me what she looks like?
你能告诉我她长什么样吗?
A little impressed, aren't you?
你们有点惊讶, 是吗?
You must be really unlucky in love.
你肯定情场很失意.
Okay. I say we take a little break.
好吧. 我们休息一下.
Let the cosmos realign because obviously something's up.
重新修整一下.
I can use something to eat.
我要弄点东西吃.
Seriously, don't I just blend right in?
说真的, 我刚才是不是掺了点什么?
Come on. Where's Weevil?
Weevil在哪儿?
I think we both stand out a bit.
我想我们都强一点.
Yeah, right. You are a natural at this. Look at you.
是, 你说的对. 你天生精于此道.
I'll be right back.
我马上回来.
Will you hold this for a sec?
帮我拿一下可以吗?
You're killing me.
你差点杀了我.
So…I, uh, you know. Yeah.
嗯, 你知道. 是啊.
Sorry about the whole I've been plenty of other things.
对不起? 我已经受够了那么多.
So, we're cool?
那么, 我们和好了?
Yeah.
是的.
Bartender.
男招待.
Mars, Mars. Look, I'm not on the list.
Mars, Mars. 听着, 我不在名单上.
If you could just tell Aaron that Keith Mars is here.
你去告诉 Aaron说 Keith Mars 来了.
Not seeing you, sir. Will you listen to me,
没见到你的名字, 先生. 你能听我说吗,
this is an emergency.
这非常紧急.
I've got a question for you.
我有个问题.
Hello, Veronica.
你好, Veronica.
Does your Head of Security make it a habit of taking photographs
你们保安部是不是习惯偷♥拍♥
of high school students and drawing bull's eyes over their faces
高中学生照片,并在他们脸上画个靶心
or am I special.
还是只对我另眼相待.
Clarence Wiedman took pictures of me.
Clarence Wiedman 拍了我的照片.
Surveillance pictures.
偷♥拍♥的.
He drew a target over my face and sent them to my mother. Why?
他在我脸上画了个靶心,然后寄给我妈. 为什么?
You're not making any sense. Why?
我听不懂. 为什么?
I have no idea what you're talking about. Why would you want my mother out of town?
我不知道你在说些什么. 你为什么想把我妈赶出镇里?
I didn't. Why didn't she tell me or my father
我没有. 为什么她没有告诉我或者我爸
about the pictures instead of hiding them in a safe deposit box?
关于照片的事情,而是把它放在保险箱里?
I don't know!
我不知道!
I don't believe you.
我不相信.
…that's a surprise, that's... What did you do?
太有意思了, 那个... 你干了些什么?
What? What did you do?
什么? 你干了些什么?
Jake, I don't know what you're talking about.
Jake, 我不知道你在说什么.
Don't lie to me Celeste.
不要骗我,Celeste.
What did you do? Jake, stop it.
你干了些什么? Jake, 别这样.
Get your coat, we're leaving.
拿上你的外衣, 我们现在离开.
Well, time for us to get a drink.
我们该喝点什么了.
Everyone,
大家注意
if you could just follow the Santas outside,
如果你们跟着圣诞老人走到外面,
I have a special surprise for you.
就会有一个特别的惊喜.
Brr. I'm gonna grab my jacket.
我得穿上外套.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表