剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Sure. And you-you've a little something on your face.
当然, 你-你脸上有点东西
Potato chip?
薯条?
That is not cool.
那一点也不酷
So what did you find out?
你都发现些什么?
Nothing, but I sold two boxes of cookies.
什么也没有, 可我卖♥♥了两盒子饼干
You found out nothing. So, what is the point of us even doing this?
你什么也没发现 那我们在这做这些都有什么意义?
Why didn't you tell me you got thin mints? Come in here.
你怎么不告诉我你这里有薄荷饼干? 到这里来
That's the point. Just wait.
这就是意义, 只需要等就可以了
Yeah, uh-huh, cute.
是的, 啊-哈, 很可爱
Hey, ma, whose that band I like, ooh, yeah, Hall and Oates. John Hall and Daryl Oates.
嘿, 妈, 我喜欢的乐队是哪个来着 哦, 对, 是霍尔与奥兹二重唱 John Hall和Daryl Oates
That one song. Private Eye, I'm watching you
就是那首歌♥, Private Eye, I'm watching you
and I see your every move. Yeah, Veronica Mars,
and I see your every move. Yeah, Veronica Mars
I'm watching you, Private Eye.
I'm watching you, Private Eye
I'm watching you.
I'm watching you
Hall and Oates, Veronica. They wrote the song and now you're living it.
Hall和Oates, Veronica 他们写了这首歌♥而你现在和歌♥里唱的一样
How's it feel?
感觉怎么样?
Private Eyes, watching you,
Private Eyes, watching you
watching your every move, baby.
watching your every move, baby
Private eyes, Veronica Mars.
Private eyes, Veronica Mars
Oops.
唔
Now what are we supposed to do?
现在我们应该怎么办?
Sabrina, give me a little more credit.
Sabrina, 再给我点信任
Vinnie, did you get that- What are you doing?
Vinnie, 你拿到了那个- 你在干什么呢?
Did you bring the mints? We need to get rid of that K-car.
你把薄荷饼干拿来了吗? 我们必须把那辆K型车给处理掉
Call Gary and have him tow it. Get Jim on the horn.
打电♥话♥给Gary, 让他把车拖走 然后让我和Jim通话
You wanna pizza? You just ate.
你还想吃批萨? 你刚吃完饭
Ma, it's j-it's business.
妈, 这是公事
What?
什么?
Sabrina, I know who did it.
Sabrina, 我知道是谁做的了
My son never had a fair chance.
我儿子从来就没得到过公平的机会
I didn't give him the same advantages as the kids he has to compete with.
我没办法给他别的孩子都有的优势 所以他必须什么都去竞争
You want us to believe getting a private eye
你希望我们去相信 去找一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
to harass my daughter is acceptable just because we happen to have money?
来骚扰我的女儿是可以让人接受的 就因为我们很不凑巧的比较有钱吗?
But my son didn't have anything to do with this.
但我儿子对这事一无所知
He's worked so hard and he deserves-
他这么用功地学习而且他理应得到-
All right, look. Well, it just seems like a mess.
好的, 等一下, 这看起来有点乱七八糟的
But, uh, under the circumstances, assuming that Hamilton and Sabrina
可是, 啊, 根据这些情况, 假如Hamilton和Sabrina
finish the year one-two, we are willing to split the scholarship this year.
这学期结束仍然排名第一第二的话 我们愿意让你们平分今年的奖学金
I mean, if that's acceptable to the two of you.
我是说, 如果你们两个都同意的话
No. The honour of Valedictorian belongs to my daughter.
不, 代表毕业生致毕业辞的 荣誉应该归我女儿
And so does that scholarship.
以及那份奖学金
Mrs Fuller, please.
Fuller夫人, 求你了
There's one agreement I'm prepared to make.
只有一份协议我愿意和你们达成
This young man will remove himself from the Valedictorian race
这个年轻人主动退出代表毕业生致词的竞争
and we won't press charges.
这样我们就不会起诉你们
Mrs Fuller, is that the only solution that you would consider?
Fuller夫人 这是你唯一愿意考虑的解决方法吗?
Can we Naw, I'll do it.
我们可以 不, 我愿意
What the hell?
管他呢?
Hamilton, no.
Hamilton, 不要
Hamilton, this is ridiculous. They can't force you to do this.
Hamilton, 这太可笑了 他们不能逼你这么做
They just did.
他们刚这么做了
Come on, Dad.
走吧, 爸爸
Hamilton?
Hamilton?
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Ah, it's not your fault.
啊, 这不是你的错
What are you going to do now?
你现在准备怎么办?
You know, work two jobs, take out loans. State school.
你知道, 干两份工作, 贷一笔款 去上所国立学校
Twenty years from now, she'll be working for me.
20年后, 她就得为我工作了
And Oxford?
那牛津呢?
Proust is still Proust.
普鲁斯特仍然还是普鲁斯特.
Even at UCLA.
即使是在UCLA (加州大学洛杉矶分校, 很牛的学校)
Life is fundamentally unfair.
人生从根本上就是不公平的
It takes real talent to make unfair seem cool.
它使真正的天才对这些不公平越来越无所谓
Hamilton Cho. Proof that kids love their dads, no matter how badly they screw up.
Hamilton Cho, 证明了一个孩子是多么地爱他的父亲 无论他们的生活有多糟糕
It's the exact kind of love I'm banking on from Amelia DeLongpre.
这正是我寄望于Amelia DeLongpre身上的那种她对父亲的爱
Excuse me.
对不起
Listen, do you happen to have a cell phone on you?
你身上带手♥机♥了吗?
I gotta call Triple A.
我必须给三A保险公♥司♥打个电♥话♥
Hello? Veronica.
你好? Veronica
Hey, Amelia. The papers came.
嘿, Amelia 文件寄到了
Oh, thank god. I'll be right by to make copies. How are you holding up?
哦, 感谢上帝 我马上就过来复♥制♥一份 你最近过得怎么样?
Tired of trying to concentrate on Plato and,
看柏拉图看得头都大了
all I can think about is what I'm gonna say to my dad when I finally see him.
我每天都在想的就是 当我终于能去看我爸爸的时候 我应该和他说些什么
Oh, it's my boyfriend. See you soon.
哦, 是我男朋友, 一会见
Hey, sweetie.
嘿, 亲爱的
Miss DeLongpre? Don't hang up.
DeLongpre小姐? 不要挂电♥话♥
My name is Clarence Wiedman.
我叫Clarence Wiedman
The woman you're dealing with isn't who she says she is.
正和你做交易的那女人 她在骗你
Dad, we've got it. Amelia has the settlement papers at her hotel.
爸爸, 我们拿到了 Amelia拿着文件正在旅馆呢
Good work, honey. Let's go.
干得好, 亲爱的 我们走
As it turns out, I won't be needing your services, Keith.
正如你所看到的 我不需要你的帮忙, Keith.
Where is she?
她在哪?
Gone.
走了
You took her?
你带走了她?
She took herself.
她自己走的.
Miss DeLongpre was particularly upset with you, Miss Mars,
DeLongpre小姐对你格外的不信任 Mars小姐
for failing to mention her father's declining health.
因为你没有告诉她她父亲已经快要死了
Let's go, honey.
我们走吧, 亲爱的
Where?
她在哪?
Where would you go if you had your own Swiss bank account?
如果你有一个瑞士银行的户头 你会去哪里?
Thank you for bringing Amelia to Neptune, Miss Mars.
谢谢你把Amelia带到Neptune来, Mars小姐
She just finalised her father's settlement with Kane Software.
她正好最后完成了她父亲和 Kane软件公♥司♥之间的协议
What do you do when the best chance you've had at cracking the case,
当你有最好的机会可以破这个案子的时候 你会怎么做
packs up her suitcase and heads to Biarritz or St Tropez or wherever rich people disappear to?
收拾好她的行李带她去Biarritz
Oh, hey honey, what are you doing on the floor in the corner?
哦, 嘿亲爱的, 你坐在墙角的地上干什么呢?
Dad, I Well, don't sit on the floor.
爸爸, 我 不要坐在地上
Take the chair.
坐在椅子上
I changed the combination on this thing, you know.
我改了这东西的密♥码♥, 你知道
41-54-17.
41-54-17
Random numbers? Just like you said.
随机的数字? 就像你说的那样
415 and 417. Flight numbers.
415和417, 飞机航♥班♥号♥
Our honeymoon, your mom and I.
我们的蜜月, 你妈妈和我
I never can remember the random ones.
我永远记不住随机的东西
Obviously, Jake and Celeste lied about their alibis
很显然 Jake和Celeste在他们的不在场证据上说谎了
but what made you think they were involved in covering up Lilly's death.
但是, 是什么让你认为他们都 参与了掩盖Lilly的被杀真♥相♥呢
When the call came in that Lilly had been found, I was the first one at the scene.
当发现Lilly尸体的电♥话♥打来的时候 我是第一个到达现场的
How long had you two been home before you discovered her body.
你们俩在家多长时间才发现了她的尸体?
Five minutes, um, ten, maybe.
五分钟, 恩, 十分钟, 也有可能
I knew the kids were home so I decided
我知道孩子们已经回家了 所以我决定
to check for them out at the pool
去看一下他们在不在游泳池
and that's, um, that's when I found
就是这时候, 恩, 我就是这时候发现
and that's when I, uh, that's when I found?oh.
我就是这时候, 啊, 我就是这时候发现, 哦
And where was Duncan at that moment?
Duncan这时候在哪里?
He was-he was showering.
他在-他正在洗澡
He, uh, beat us home but he hadn't gone out to the pool.
他, 啊, 在我们之前回到家 可他没有到外面的游泳池来
You doing some laundry?
你们正在洗东西?
The Kanes had two full-time housekeepers.
Kanes家有两个全天的女佣
My guess, they hadn't done their own laundry in a very long time
我的疑问是 他们两个肯定很长时间没有自己亲手洗衣服了
so give me one good reason why they would start a load of laundry
那给我一个充分的理由来解释为什么他们要在
the night they found their daughter bludgeoned to death.
他们女儿被人用硬物连击致死的晚上 开始洗那么多东西呢
Honey, it was a soccer uniform I found in the dryer.
亲爱的, 我在烘干机里找到的是一件足球队服
Duncan and Lilly were so different.
Duncan和Lilly完全不一样
They didn't always like each other, but they always loved each other.
他们并不总是喜欢对方 可他们一定是爱着对方的
He never would have hurt her.
他决不会伤害她的
But what if emotional turmoil, the same kind that drove him to attack his father,
可如果是情绪上突然失控 和他攻击他爸爸那次一样
turned Duncan into someone else entirely.
使Duncan完全变成了另外一个人
You're blocking my sun.
你挡着我晒太阳了
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表