剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
The people that say high school years are the best years of your life are usually on the yearbook staff.
那些说高中岁月是你人生最好时光的人 通常是制♥作♥年鉴的工作人员。
I just pray that bake sales and pep rallies aren't as good as it gets.
我只祈祷,烘烤销♥售♥会和赛前动员会不像看起来这样。
And that the prom isn't the most magical night of my life like it was for this golden...
舞会也不是我人生的梦幻夜晚 就好像这金色的...
Oh, my god.
哦,天哪。
So, how's life with the movie star's kid?
那么,和电影明星的儿子处得怎么样?
Ugh, he makes Juvie Hall seem like vacation.
啊,他把管教所整得像度假。
Yeah?
是么?
You should tell him you spent some quiet time with Lilly Kane, his precious girlfriend.
你应该告诉他 你和他宝贝的女友Lilly Kane度过了一段安静的时光。
I'd love to see the look on his face when he finds out you tapped that fine, white ass.
我想看看他的脸色,当他发觉你拍过那精致的白屁♥股♥。
Hey! You shut your mouth with that, man!
嘿!闭嘴,老兄!
You don't know what you're talking about and it wasn't like that, alright?
你不知道你在胡说些什么 事情也不是这样子,行了吗?
What? What'd I say?
什么?我说了些什么了?
Hey.
嘿。
Hey, what's up?
嘿,怎么了?
I've got a little Neptune High trivia for you.
我有些海王星高中的琐事告诉你。
Yeah?
是么?
Did you know that your Dad and my Mom were King and Queen of the prom?
你知道 你♥爸♥爸和我妈妈是毕业舞会的国王和皇后?
Which, I guess, means they were like a couple or something.
这,我猜,也许说明了他们曾是情侣或什么。
Did you know about that?
你晓得这件事么?
Uh, no.
啊,不。
That's weird, huh?
这很古怪,是么?
The boy does have a gift for evasiveness.
这男孩有逃避的天赋。
Last year, he broke up with me without so much as an "it's over".
去年,他甚至没跟我说“结束了”,就跟我分了手。
What's going on?
发生什么事了?
What's going on is I had lip gloss on my teeth for, like, all of first period.
发生了什么事 就是我在第一节课把唇蜜沾到牙齿上了。
Why is Duncan pretending I no longer exist?
Duncan为什么假装我不存在?
Hmm... because he's a freak.
唔...因为他是个怪人?
I don't know. I'm his sister, not his shrink.
我不知道,我是他妹妹,不是他精神病医生。
It's like he's broken up with me, but hasn't gotten around to telling me yet.
这像是他跟我分手了,不过还没跟我说。
He has been weird the past few days.
他这两天是很古怪。
Maybe his right hand finally said no.
或许他的右手说不行了。
Can you not see I'm really upset about this?
你看不出来我为这很难过么?
God, Veronica, please. Will you stop, okay?
好了,Veronica, 帮帮忙。你别这样了,行么?
He's going through like a phase or something.
他在经历某一阶段。
You two are meant for each other. He's not that stupid.
你们俩对彼此都很重要。他没那么傻。
Fine. I'll talk to him.
好了,我会跟他谈谈的。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You know, I don't know what you people would do without me.
我真不知道没了我,你们这些人该如何是好。
Is this a joke?
这不是个玩笑吧?
No, Mr. Echolls, this is detention.
不,Echolls先生, 这就是留堂处分。
I meant the car.
我说这辆车。
Oh, my God!
哦,天哪!
It's not yours, is it?
这不会是你的车吧?
Seriously, I don't think it's school policy to have students do chores.
严肃地说,我不认为学校规章有让学生做家务杂事的。
Seriously, would you like to hear the school's policy on gambling, Mr. Echolls?
严肃地说,你乐意听听学校规章 对赌博是怎么规定的么,Echolls先生?
It's considerably detailed.
可是十分具体的。
Hi, I'm looking for Sarah. Me too.
嗨,我找Sarah。 我也是。
She didn't show up today.
她今天没来。
I'm her neighbor and she's been missing since this morning. I'm getting really worried.
我是她的邻居,她从早上就不见了。我很担心。
Might wanna check with her boyfriend, Andre.
可能要问一下她男友Andre。
Do you know him?
你认识他么?
I feel like I do. She talks about him ad-nauseum.
我想是的。她说他的事,令人作呕。
"He's such a great artist. He's so down to earth. He has magic hands."
“他是个伟大的艺术家。他很实际。他双手有魔力。”
I'm sensing you don't like him very much.
我觉着你不喜欢他。
They fight all the time. And I know for a fact the guy's got a temper.
他们一直争执。我很肯定,那男人脾气不好。
A couple weeks ago she spent the night at my place.
几个星期前,她在我家过夜。
It was storming out, she didn't wanna drive. Andre absolutely flipped out.
外面下暴风雨,她不想开车。Andre完全失控了。
They fought on the phone like Sid and Nancy.
他们在电♥话♥里吵得像Sid 和 Nancy。
Thanks for the info.
谢谢你告诉我这些。
This isn't like her, you know.
这不像是她的作风。
She hasn't missed a day of work since she started here.
在这里工作以来,她没缺过一天。
Do you know where I can find Andre?
你知道我能在哪里找到Andre?
Hello?
喂?
What are you doing here? Have you seen Sarah?
你在这里干吗? 你见过Sarah吗?
Not since this morning. Why?
从早上起就没见过。怎么了?
Well, I was supposed to take her to the doctor this morning, but she wasn't around.
唔,今早我本应该载她去看医生,不过找不到她。
She didn't show up for work, either.
她也不在工作的地方。
She'll turn up.
她会出现的。
You're not concerned?
你不担心么?
This is what she does. Things get a little rough, she runs.
她就是这样。碰到困难了,她就逃。
What was the fight about?
你们为了什么而吵?
I told her I found her friends annoying.
我跟她说,我觉得她朋友很烦。
Something about you telling Sarah's mom she was pregnant?
为了你告诉Sarah的妈妈,她怀孕了么?
Well, if you know the answer, why ask the question?
好,既然你知道答案,还问什么?
Sarah's mom didn't know she was pregnant?
Sarah的妈妈不知道她怀孕了?
They hadn't spoken since Sarah left Ohio.
自从Sarah离开俄亥俄州,他们就没说过话。
I told her that Sarah was pregnant, she said she wanted to come be with her. Sarah freaked.
我告诉她Sarah怀孕了 她说她要过来陪她,Sarah就抓狂了。
Freaked and ran off? Yeah.
抓狂了,就逃走了? 是的。
So get these dark fantasies out of your head.
那么把你脑袋里的黑色幻想都抛掉吧。
She'll come back as soon as she's processed it all. It's her way.
把事情处理好了,她就会回来的。这是她的方法。
I heard a noise come from your apartment last night. A loud thump.
昨晚我听见你们房♥间传来的声响。很响的重击声。
Thump. Hmm.
重击声。唔。
Well, that must have been when I cracked her head open with a candlestick
啊,那一定是我用烛台敲碎她的脑袋
and she crumpled to the ground. No, wait.
她倒在了地板上。不,等一下。
That was Professor Plum in the study.
那是在书房♥的教授Plum。
I am seriously worried.
我非常担心。
You are seriously paranoid is what you are.
你就是严重的妄想狂。
I didn't hear a thump.
我没听见什么重击声。
Maybe I slept through it.
或许我睡着了。
Look, why don't you go back to playing field hockey or whatever it is you usually do after school.
好了 你干吗不回去玩曲棍球或是通常放学了你会做的事呢。
I can handle this.
这我能处理。
Actually, what I usually do after school is work at my dad's detective agency.
事实上,放学后 我通常在我爸的侦探事务所里工作。
You remember, he used to be Sheriff?
记得么,他以前是司法长。
He still has a ton of contacts in law enforcement.
他跟法律机构还有很多联♥系♥。
Well, la-di-da.
啊, la-di-da.
Who's the girl?
这女孩是谁?
She's the head of our neighborhood watch program.
她是我们社区监视项目的头头。
I wasn't aware this was clothing-optional!
我没留意到原来还能不♥穿♥衣服!
Let me know when you're ready for me, Picasso.
准备好了告诉我,毕加索。
See ya', Neighbor. Thanks for dropping by.
再见,邻居,谢谢你来。
Dogs. Nature's psychic detectives.
狗,大自然的精神侦探。
They know it in their bones when something is wrong.
他们从骨子里知道哪里不对了。
Now I've got the corroboration I need.
现在我有证据了。
Hey, Killer.
嘿, Killer.
Killer?
Killer?
Killer, where are you, bud?
Killer, 你在哪里,伙计?
Oh, hi.
哦,嗨。
What the hell are you doing in my apartment?
你究竟在我房♥间里干什么?
I couldn't study. The little guy was barking his head off,
我不能学习,小家伙叫个不停。
and I tried the door, it was unlocked so I figured I'd come in and check on him.
我试了试门,没有锁,我想我应该进来看看它怎样了。
I never leave my door unlocked.
我从来把门锁好的。
Oh, well then Sarah must have done it.
哦,啊,那可能是Sarah没锁门。
That's possible, right?
这有可能的,是吧?
Possible. Yeah, that's possible.
可能。是的,这有可能。
I don't know who you think you are, but you need to stay out of my business.
我不知道你以为你是谁,但你最好别来管我的事。
Am I being clear?
我说清楚了么?
Crystal.
非常清晰。
Nice chatting with you.
和你闲聊很开心。
Well, we definitely don't need this one. I have no idea who this is, so what does that say?
啊,我们肯定不需要这张。 我不知道这是谁,上面不知说了些什么。
Oh! Perfect, we have to have Doris Landers, she was Class Sweetheart.
噢!太好了 一定要有Doris Landers, 她可是班级情人。
In more ways than one. But a very nice girl.
在很多方面。都是个好姑娘。
What about Lianne Reynolds?
Lianne Reynolds怎么样?
She's my mom...
她是我妈妈...
Oh my god! Of course! Look at you.
哦 天哪!当然了!看看你。
I thought you looked familiar. You look just like her. How is she?
我觉得你很面熟。你长得跟她真像。她好么?
I love this picture of her.
我爱她的这张照片。
Oh. She was just gorgeous. And Jake. They were a beautiful couple.
哦。她美极了。还有Jake。他们是美丽的一对。
So they were a couple?
那么他们曾是一对?
No, they were the couple. Very lovey-dovey.
不,他们是一对。非常恩爱。
Practically connected at the mouth in the hallway. I'd always thought they'd get married,
在走廊里几乎嘴就是连在一起的。 我总是认为他们会结婚的,
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表