剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
What's it called? The, um Money shot?
那个怎么说来着? 恩 奖金?
Exactly. Prenup violated. Settlement for me. Bonus for you.
完全没错, 这样他违反了婚前协议 我得到赔偿金, 而你得到奖金
Sounds sweet. But if we go by the letter of the law, it's entrapment.
听上去不错, 可如果严格按照 法律字面上的意义来说, 这叫做诱骗
Dad, Mr Wilson is asking about-
爸爸, Wilson先生想要问一下-
The law? Look, if you don't want to do it, I'll take my business elsewhere.
法律? 听着, 如果你不愿意去做的话 我可以去找别人来做
Perhaps Mr Vincent Vanlowe isn't as interested in the letter of the law.
可能Vincent Vanlowe先生对法律 字面上的意义不太感兴趣
Yeah, well, just know if you go with Mr Vanlowe there's every chance you'll get the Vinnie classic.
是啊, 只是你最好要清楚 如果你找Vanlowe先生去做这事的话 那你很有可能最后得到的会是Vinnie经典的下场
And what does that mean?
你什么意思?
That means, Vinnie goes to bust your husband, gets his proof then goes back to him
那意味着, Vinnie会去突袭你的丈夫 得到他的那些证据, 然后再回到他那里去
and says for double her money, I'll tell the wife you're a choir boy.
告诉他必须付双倍他太太付的钱 不然就会告诉他的太太他只是个唱诗班的小男孩
What is it with the Mars' family?
Mars家的人都怎么了?
God, Veronica, and you really believe Lilly's murder was some sort of vast conspiracy?
上帝啊, Veronica, 你真的相信Lilly的死是某个巨大的阴谋?
I don't know what you saw. A file on Duncan.
我不知道你都看到了什么 一个关于Duncan的文件
There's a file on everyone.
这有关于所有人的文件
Yeah. It's thorough. And I'm glad my alibi held up.
没错, 是很全面 而且我很庆幸我得不在场证明很牢靠
Out of the country. Two eye witnesses, it's airtight.
你在国外, 有两个人亲眼看见你 这无懈可击
Hey, what do you think Lilly would make of you investigating all the people who loved her?
嘿, 是什么让你觉得是Lilly让你调查 所有这些深爱着她的人的?
I loved Lilly.
我爱Lilly
Maybe if I didn't I'd be able to drop this.
可能只要到我不爱她的时候 也许我才能够放弃这些
Okay, I just came to give you this.
好吧, 我只是过来把这个给你的
Hey, thanks, for, uh, you looking for my mother.
嘿, 谢谢, 为了, 啊 你替我找我妈妈
Your mom was always nice to me.
你妈妈总是对我很好
Way to think it through, Veronica. Ripping up Logan's check was a noble gesture
仔细思考一下的话, Veronica 撕碎Logan的支票确实是一个颇为高尚的行为
but who's going to pay for Amelia DeLongpre's motel room?
可那谁来付Amelia DeLongpre旅馆房♥间的钱呢?
Is this movie pay-per-view?
这的电影是每看一眼收一次钱吗?
I don't understand. These shoes.
我不太明白, 这双鞋
These shoes were photographed in Lilly's room a couple hours after the murder.
这双鞋是在Lilly死后几小时 在她的房♥间里拍到的
The same shoes were found two months later on your father's houseboat.
同样的这双鞋在两个月后 在你♥爸♥爸的船屋里面被人找到
Someone had to plant them there.
一定是什么人把鞋放在了那里
And you're sure that it was the Kanes who framed him?
你肯定是Kanes家的人陷害了他?
Who else had the money and influence to pull it off?
那还有谁有这么多钱和影响力来做成这事?
I just can't imagine someone murdering their own family.
我只是不敢想象会有人去杀死自己的家人
All three of the Kanes falsified their alibis.
Kanes家的三个人都伪造了他们的不在场证明
When I was really young, my dad
当我还很小的时候, 我爸爸
he was a normal dad.
他是个很普通的父亲
But when Jake Kane cheated him out of his streaming video patent, it just, it changed him.
可是当Jake Kane骗走了他的流动影像专利以后 这事就, 这事就改变了他
He'd lock himself in his office for weeks, not even speak to me or my mom.
他把他自己锁在办公室里几个星期 甚至不跟我和我妈妈说一句话
Said he was gonna create a program that would put Kane out of business
他说他要发明一项技术 可以把Kane的公♥司♥彻底打垮
but of course, nothing ever came of that.
当然, 那样的事情从来没发生
One day my mom brings him a cup of coffee and
结果有一天, 妈妈拿给他杯咖啡
she spills it all over his work.
她不小心把咖啡全洒在了他的东西上面
He backhanded her.
他反手就给了我妈妈一巴掌
We left the next day.
第二天我们就离开了他
Mom divorced him.
妈妈和她离了婚
Can I ask you something?
我能问你些事情吗?
Sure.
当然可以
Why do you think the money's coming to me?
为什么你会认为这些钱都会给我?
I think?it's his way of saying, you know, that he's sorry.
我想? 这是他说 你知道, 他说对不起的一种方式
Hi. Uh, I'm looking for Sabrina?
你好, 啊, Sabrina在吗?
Order, genus, species.
目, 属, 种
And the kingdoms are?
界(大自然的类别)有? (他们显然在上生物课)
Fungi, plantae, animalia, uh, monera
真菌界, 植物界, 动物界 啊, 原核生物界?
Oh, hello.
哦, 你好
It's Veronica. I said that I would tutor her.
这是Veronica, 我说过我要辅♥导♥她的
Just don't forget about your own studies.
不要忘了你自己的学习就行
Don't worry, mom.
不用担心, 妈
Se mi trattiene la chiudo nella la cantina.
Se mi trattiene la chiudo nella la cantina.
Ma potrebbe stappare il buon vino.
Ma potrebbe stappare il buon vino.
Meglio tentare per la soffita.
Meglio tentare per la soffita.
I'm late to meet your father. Lynn is sleeping so keep it down.
我和你♥爸♥的约会已经迟到了, Lynn已经睡了 所以请小点声
You forgot protista.
你忘了原生生物界
I didn't forget, you interrupted.
我没忘, 是你进来把我打断了
What do you have?
你查到些什么?
Caz Truman denies it. I put a tracker on his car just in case.
Caz Truman不承认做过那事, 为了以防万一 我在他的车上放了个追踪器
Otherwise, we just wait to see if something happens.
不然的话, 我们只能在这等着看 如果有什么事情发生的话
There is no if. Something happens every night.
用不着'如果' 这些事每天晚上都发生
Well, that's why I'm here.
恩, 所以我来这里
Yukon's still in the garage.
Catz的Yukon车仍然在车♥库♥里
Hello?
你好?
Yes, this is Miss Sabrina.
是的, 我是Sabrina小姐
Bad boy, well
你个坏小子, 恩?
Mr Greeley of Encinitas.
Encinitas的Greeley先生
Twenty grand on credit cards, two divorces and a repo'd Sebring.
信♥用♥卡♥上只有20美元 离过两次婚, 抵押了一辆Sebring车 (克莱斯勒的一款车)
You have been a bad boy.
你曾经是个坏小子
Miss Sabrina commands you.
Sabrina小姐现在命令你
Put your pants back on and get a job.
穿好裤子, 给我去找份工作
Do you know anyone with a yellow truck?
你认识什么人有辆黄色的卡车吗?
No. Why?
不认识, 为什么?
Is that yours?
那是你的吗?
Hello, Truman.
你好, '说实话的人'
Caz, it's over. Why can't you just act like a mature adult instead of-
Caz, 已经结束了, 你为什么就不能表现的 有一点像个成熟的成年人那样, 而不要-
Baby, it's not me. I'm innocent.
宝贝, 不是我, 我是无辜的
Caz, you were lurking. The innocent rarely lurk.
Caz, 你在外面埋伏 无辜的人从来不埋伏在外面
No, I wasn't lurking.
不, 我没有在外面埋伏
The thought of somebody messing with you made me nuts.
想到有人在骚扰你, 我简直都要疯了
I was watching the house figuring I could catch the guy,
我在监视这房♥子, 看能不能让我抓到那小子
be the hero, get you back.
做一次英雄, 然后重新得到你
What is with the junkie old truck?
那你那辆破卡车是用来干什么的?
It's the gardener's. So Sabrina, I would never hurt you.
那是园丁的, Sabrina 我是绝对不会伤害你的
You know, if you asked, I would jump off the roof.
你知道的, 如果是你让我去做的话 我愿意从屋顶上跳下来
Can I get you to stop that?
你能以后都不要说那句话了吗?
Ask him to jump.
让他去跳.
The door? Who's knocking on my door at eleven o'clock?
有人敲门? 谁会在晚上11点来敲我的房♥门?
Let's get this party started, whooo.
让我们开始狂欢吧, whooo
You're in the wrong place.
你来错地方了
Have you consider that maybe you're in the wrong place?
你们难道没想过是你们来错地方了吗?
Keep it rolling all night. 23 Emperor Court.
让这里彻夜摇滚, Emperor Court23号♥
Where did you get that? Sultans of Acid.
你是从哪拿的这个? Sultans of Acid(酒吧名)
The guy was handing them out. Said we'd all be rocking and rolling.
那人把这些发给我们 说我们得不停地摇滚
Sultans of Acid yielded nothing but hundreds of spaced-out weirdoes
Sultans of Acid那里到处都是行为古怪的人
who couldn't answer a simple question.
而他们也都无法回答这个简单的问题
Complete dead end.
看来我是走到了死胡同
Who is it? It's me.
谁啊? 是我
I brought some brain food.
我给你带了些'智力食品'
Snowballs!
雪球!
Oh, I talked to my mom. Sorry I freaked out.
哦, 我和我妈妈谈过了 对不起我有点失常
She was just visiting her sister in Squirrel Point.
她去松鼠角(地名, 在缅因州) 探望她姐姐去了
She says she's gonna mail that stuff tomorrow.
她说她明天会把那些文件给寄过来
Great.
太好了
Veronica? Could you arrange a visitation with my dad?
Veronica? 你可以安排我去见见我爸爸吗?
For the first time I can remember, I really want to talk to him.
这是我长这么大以来第一次 真的想要去和他谈一谈
Yeah. Sure, uh, it may take a few days.
当然可以, 啊, 需要个几天的时间吧
Just long enough to get the proof of the Kane payoff.
只要这时间够得到Kane家付钱的证据就行
Shouldn't you be getting ready for your Achiever Dinner?
你不是应该在准备你的获奖晚宴吗?
Scholastic Excellence, I will.
如果我是那些表现杰出的学生 那我才需要去准备
Miss Mars.
Mars小姐
Mr Vanlowe.
Vanlowe先生
I, uh, hope you're not thinking of dying that hair because when you come work for me,
我, 啊, 希望你不会认为把头发染成那样 是因为当你来为我工作的时候
you'll find that straying husbands are most likely to chase skinny blondes.
你会发现那些四处闲逛的丈夫们 最喜欢去找你这样的身材娇小的金发女孩
No, I'm kidding, of course. They'll chase anything. But seriously, don't dye that hair.
不, 我当然是在开玩笑, 他们谁都会喜欢 不过说真的, 以后别染那颜色了
No hair advice for me, Vinnie?
没什么染发建议给我吗, Vinnie?
Actually Keith I was just coming by to say thanks.
实际上, Keith 我就是顺路过来跟你说声谢谢的
You know, uh, once you set up shop here, I got a little nervous,
你知道, 啊, 自从你在这里开业以来 我一直都有点小小的紧张
um, a former detective, sheriff, uh, law enforcement machine,
恩, 一个前警探, 警长 啊, 执法机器
hitting the Neptune PI scene,
整顿我们Neptune的私♥人♥侦♥探♥市场
working the whole B-movie, back alley vibe.
解决所有B级电影(辅♥导♥级, 少♥儿♥不♥宜♥) 和后巷里那些肮脏的问题
Clients love that.
客户们都喜欢那样
I thought I was toast but here we are sending each other referrals.
我以为我会任人摆布 可现在我们开始互相转接案子了
Referrals? Did I send you a-
转交案子? 我转给过你什么-
Red-head, with the husband problem.
红头发, 老公有问题的那个
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表