剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Veronica Mars
Veronica Mars前情回顾
I need to report a crime.
我要报案
Is there anyone in particular you'd like me to arrest
有谁是你明确想让我逮捕的吗?
or should I just round up the sons of the most important families in town?
还是说我该把所有最重要家庭的儿子们都关起来?
You know what this is? A bug.
你知道这是什么吗?窃听器
I found it in that houseplant.
我在花盆里找到的
You know who delivered it? Your son.
你知道是谁把它送来的吗?你儿子
Fifty grand? Not bad.
五万块?不错嘛
Money for nothing.
金钱无用
It might not be as easy as you think.
也许不会象你想的那么容易
Duncan Kane? I think I'll be able to track him down.
Duncan Kane? 我想我能找到他
I loved Lilly and Lilly loved guys.
我爱Lilly,Lilly爱男人
It's okay. I don't have to feel guilty anymore.
没什么. 我不用再内疚了
Feel guilty about what?
为什么内疚?
What are we doing?
我们在做什么啊
Who gave you the rohypnol the night of Shelly Pomeroy's party.
那晚在Shelly Pomeroy的派对是谁给你的迷幻药?
It was Logan Echolls.
是Logan Echolls
Buenos dias
早上好
I know.
我明白
Of all the countries under military dictatorship in all the world.
在世界上这么多军事独♥裁♥国家中
So did they give you the jet to take me back home?
他们给你飞机了来接我回去了吗?
Or am I supposed to click my heels?
还是我得走回去?
It's a hell of a job you did with the fake passport, by the way.
顺便一提,你很花了一番功夫弄假护照
Do you think I killed Lilly?
你认为是我杀了Lilly?
I don't know who killed your sister, Duncan.
我不知道是谁杀了你妹妹,Duncan
I only know it wasn't Abel Koontz.
我只知道不是Abel Koontz
I know it wasn't me.
我知道不是我做的
Randy just finished shaping it for me.
Randy刚帮我整修好
Double concave bottom with the sweetest little rocker through the tail.
双凹滑行面,加上板尾最美妙的弧狀搖板
Ooh and you dinged it your first time out?
你第一次出来的时候就不停说了
What?
啥?
Dude, so not laughing. This is my child.
老兄, 一点不好笑. 这就象是我的小孩
Okay, dude, the thought of you breeding?ahh.
好吧,老兄,想到你的抚育方法?哈
Mazel tov.
祝你好运
Hey, Veronica.
嘿, Veronica.
Hey, will you stop for two seconds?
Hey, 你能停一下吗?
You see when they run away like that, it's kind of a hint they're not interested.
你瞧,当女人这样跑掉,就是告诉你她们并不感兴趣
Look, you do not want to start with me today, paco.
你今天不会想跟我捣乱,废物
Are you sure? It was in my day planner under goals.
你确定?我今天的行程表里,它就排在高尔夫球之后
How is this your business?
这关你什么事?
Well I'm just looking out for Veronica.
我正好在等Veronica
So if you think you're going to lay a hand on her the way you did Lilly...
如果你以为你可以象你对Lilly一样对她动手……
Don't you even say her name.
不许你叫她的名字!
Actually, she kind of liked it when I said her name.
事实上,我叫她名字时她满喜欢的
You think she had any real interest in you?
你以为她真的对你有兴趣?
You're a pork rind.
你这个猪肉皮
You're what people grab when they're stoned and just want garbage.
你不过是别人喝醉时随手乱抓的垃圾
What makes it worse?
怎样想更糟糕?
Thinking she had feelings for me,
想到她对我有感情?
or that she was using me for sex?
还是她只是为了性利用我?
You stay away from Veronica.
你离Veronica远点
I'm not the one she's running away from.
我可不是她躲开的那个人
Gentlemen...
先生们...
Thanks.
谢谢
What is it, buddy?
怎么了?
Hey, what is it?
怎么回事?
I'm not leaving.
我不会走的
It's kind of a bad time.
现在时候不对?
Okay.
好
So I should come back when, never?
那我该什么时候回来?再也别来?
That work for you?
你想要那样?
What did I do, Veronica?
我做了什么, Veronica?
Can you just tell me so that I can apologise or explain?!
你能不能至少告诉我,好让我道歉和解释?!
Explain. Okay.
解释。好啊
Explain to me why you were the one with GHB the night of Shelly Pomeroy's party
跟我解释为什么那晚在Shelly Pomeroy的派对 带着迷幻药的人是你?
when someone drugged and raped me.
那晚有人对我下药,迷♥奸♥了我
Explanation?
解释?
Apology?
道歉?
You were raped?
你被……?
Okay, don't! Seriously!
好了, 不要! 真的!
What happened to you?
你发生了什么事?
You tell me.
你告诉我啊
Wait. Wait a second, you think-
等等. 你以为——
I was told you were the one with the drugs.
人家告诉我你是那个带迷幻药的人
Yeah. I got some Liquid X when I was in Tijuana with Luke and Sean.
是的,我跟Luke和Sean在Tijuana市弄了些迷幻药
We were just gonna have some fun.
我们本打算找些乐子
Fun? Like sex with unconscious people fun?
乐子? 跟无知觉的人发♥生♥关♥系♥这种乐子?
No, fun like go to a rave fun.
不, 象狂欢派对那种乐子
Oh. Okay. You've convinced me. Bygones.
哦,OK,你说服我了。都是过去的事了
What can I do?
我能怎么做?
What can I do to make it better?
我能怎么做,才会好一点?
I'm going to find out who did this to me and I'm going to make them pay.
我要找出是谁对我做了这种事 然后我会让他们付出代价
Even if it was you.
就算是你
Sorry. I have to go throw up now.
抱歉. 我必须得去吐了
As a rule, people that hate you aren't that helpful.
通常来说, 讨厌你的人不会帮你的忙
There were about a hundred people at Shelly's party.
那晚在Shelly的派对大概有上百个人
Ninety-eight of them would walk over my corpse for free gum.
其中98个人会踩过我的尸体就为了拿免费的口香糖
My 09er resources are limited
我的富家子弟资源有限
but I do have a few people I can count on.
不过我还是有些能指望的人
Um, can we skip English today?
我们跷掉今天的英语课如何?
I have some sort of Hemingway related narcolepsy.
我简直得了海明威嗜睡症
You start talking about "The Sun Also Rises" and I start falling asleep.
你们一讲《太阳照样升起》我就开始打瞌睡
Don't blame Papa, blame Mrs Murphy's monotone.
别怪爸爸,怪Murphy太太的单调
Hey, you were at Shelly Pomroy's end of the year party, right?
Shelly Pomroy的年终派对你也在,对吧?
Uh, yeah, yeah for a little while.
对,只呆了一会
Did you see me there?
你在那看见我了吗?
Why?
怎么了?
I just want to know, my memories a little fuzzy about that night.
我只想知道,那晚我记得不太清楚
Yep, maybe that's a good thing.
也许这是件好事
So you did see me.
那你是看到我了的
For like a second.
只看见了一会
I was with Cole and we were just leaving.
我当时跟Cole一起,我们正打算离开
I didn't even say goodbye to Shelly.
我还没跟Shelly说再见
You talk to her like fifty times a day, come on.
你跟她每天起码讲50次话,走吧
Unless you want to stick around for some body shots.
.除非你想留下来等着玩body shot
Someone should help her.
该有人帮帮她
Come on, let's go. I'm not ending the night with Veronica Mars puking in my car.
来吧,我们走吧. 我可不要今晚 以Veronica Mars吐在我车里来做结束
We can't leave her like that.
我们不能这样留她在那
Look, someone's got her.
瞧,有人帮她
Hey, dude, you can't be the cavalry and the martyr...
嘿,老兄, 你不能既扮黑脸又扮白脸...
You don't know who helped me?
你不知道是谁帮了我?
No, so that's your big high school related embarrassing moment.
不,那这就算是你高中时代最丢脸的时刻
Everyone's got one, right?
每人都有一刻,对吧?
You got to let it go.
随它去吧
You'll make yourself crazy.
你会把你自己逼疯的
Watch your step sir.
注意脚下,先生
Mr Mars,
Mars先生
well done.
干得不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Well done.
干得不错
Maybe your daughter has a future in travel planning.
也许你的女儿在旅游策划方面能大有前途
And if she gets a discount and I travel the world, I'll be sure to send you a postcard.
如果她拿到折扣而我周游世界 我一定会寄给你明信片的
You can hang it in your cell.
你可以挂在你的小办公室里
Keith, thank you.
Keith, 谢谢你
I don't know what we would have done.
我真不知道我们该怎么办
I'm happy everything worked out.
我很高兴一切都没事了
I know you're anxious to get home so just stop by the office
我知道你急着回家,那随便在我办公室停一下吧
when it's convenient and we'll finish up.
方便的话我们完成生意
Finish up?
完成?
I'm referring to the reward.
我是指赏金
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表