剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Why does everyone keep doing that to you?
为什么每个人老那么对待你?
Seriously, it's like you're made of velour or something.
说真的, 像是你干了什么了不得的事.
Wallace, you coming or what?
Wallace, 你来吗?
I was gonna go hang out with some of the guys on the team at lunch.
我要和那些队里的家伙出去吃午饭.
And ruin the sanctity of our lunch duo?
来破坏我们圣洁的午饭约定?
You know that'll send me crying to the bathroom.
你知道那会让我躲在厕所里哭的.
Come hang out.
一起去吧.
At the cool jock table? Me?
在那个酷jock桌? 我?
Come on. They're all right.
来吧. 他们不错.
Thanks, but I have other plans.
谢了, 但我还有别的事.
Pan High, the Un-Neptune. Just 15 miles away but when those miles are heading inland,
Pan中学, 非Neptune的 只是15英里以外但是郡内的,
there are no yacht clubs and no $5 million homes with coastal views.
没有游艇俱乐部和5百万美圆的沿海视野的房♥子.
The parking lot is full of American-made cars from the nineties
停车场满是美国造的和90年代的车子.
and the vending machines don't carry Orangina.
而且贩卖♥♥机不卖♥♥Orangina.
People here hate Neptune as much as I do.
这里的人们讨厌Neptune就像我这么多.
Go to any High School in America and you can tell who the popular kids are.
去任何的美国高中都能看出谁是热门的家伙.
Who's that?
那是谁?
They travel in packs of the biggest, the shiniest, and the prettiest.
他们会用最大最炫最漂亮的包走来走去.
And much like wolves, they're always on the lookout for new meat.
更像是狼, 他们总在寻找新的猎物.
Got some room over here!
这儿有位置!
Whoever said it's a man's world had no idea how easy it is sometimes to be a girl.
任何人说这是个男人的社会的 都没意识到有时候对个女孩来说有多容易.
I was doing the first day scout. Where to sit, where not to sit.
我正做着第一天的巡查. 去哪坐, 不去哪坐.
This is a good choice, I promise.
这是个好选择, 我保证.
I'm Richie.
我是Richie.
Uh-oh. Thirteen. Is it my unlucky day?
哦. 13号♥. 是我的倒霉日?
Hardly! It's your first day and you're already at the cool table.
才不! 这是你的第一天而你 已经在这张很酷的桌子上了.
This is Curtis. How you doing.
这是Curtis. 你好吗.
And that's Zeke. Hey.
这是Zeke. 嘿.
Hi. I'm
嗨. 我是?
Betty.
Betty.
So, you guys all play basketball?
那么, 你们都打篮球?
Curtis and I do.
Curtis 和我打.
I'm team manager. Which is like being on the team.
我是管理人. 就像是队里的.
Which is like being near the team.
就像在球队身边.
I love basketball.
我喜欢篮球.
I'm kind of a freak when it comes to sports. I totally get into it.
对体育而言我像个怪胎. 我百分百投入.
Are we talking face paint?
我们在聊涂脸?
Face painting, hair streaking the colour of the school. At my old school, I was Horny.
涂脸, 把头发的颜色和学校相衬 在我过去的学校, 我很行.
We were the Rhinos.
我们曾像犀牛般.
I was the mascot.
我是福星.
And what school was that?
什么学校?
Riverdale.
Riverdale.
Never heard of it.
没听过.
Oh, but hey, did you guys hear? Someone stole the Neptune parrot.
哦, 但是, 你们听说了吗? 有人偷了Neptune的鹦鹉.
Parrot? And you thought rhino was weird?
鹦鹉? 还说犀牛奇怪?
Well, they're the Pirates.
行了, 他们是群海盗.
So, you know, their mascot's a parrot. It's
所以, 你明白, 他们的吉祥物是鹦鹉. 那是?
yeah.
没错.
Whoever stole it is my hero. Neptune High sucks.
不管是谁偷了它都是我的英雄 Neptune中学糟透了.
Believe me.
相信我.
Oh, I do.
哦, 我相信.
We beat them every year.
我们每年都打败他们.
That was then, this is now. I tell you, that Fennel kid is amazing.
那是过去, 现在是现在 我告诉你,那个叫Fennel的很了不得.
He is? Really?
是吗? 真的?
We're not gonna lose. I guarantee it. All right?
我们不会输的. 我保证.行吗?
We got something special up our sleeve for Neptune.
我们对付Neptune有一套.
Hey Richie! You're not gonna believe this. They've got our goat!
嘿 Richie! 你不会相信的. 他们拿走了我们羊!
What? Neptune, man, the stole Billy!
什么t? Neptune, 伙计, 他们偷走了Billy!
It's so on!
太过分了!
A day in the life of a human google.
充满人际搜寻的一天.
Always in search mode.
一直在探察的状态.
One moment tracking down the absurd, parrots and goats,
全部是荒谬, 鹦鹉和山羊,
metaphors for a school pride I don't possess and an hour or two later,
暗喻着学校的荣誉我不会在多用一个或两个小时,
going after the appalling, the murderer of a teenage girl.
用来被惊吓,因为一个女孩子的谋杀.
Sheriff Lamb takes an annual marlin fishing expedition.
Lamb警长开始了年度的钓marlin鱼探险.
I can't let the opportunity go to waste.
我不能浪费这机会.
Just let me know if you need something else.
让我知道你还需要什么.
How's my makeup?
我的化妆怎么样?
I wish you weren't seeing me like this.
我真希望你没看到我这个样子.
You should have seen me last night. I was wearing blue eyeshadow.
你真该昨晚见到我.我用了兰色眼影.
We had an eighties dance at school.
我们在学校开了个80年代舞会.
Oh, that sounds fun. Was that fun?
哦, 听起来不错. 是吗?
Well, I guess things don't just stop, do they.
我想事情不会就这么停止的, 对吧.
There's still birthdays and dances
总还会有生日和舞会
and Christmas.
还有圣诞节.
No,
不,
there's really not.
其实也不是.
You remember that time you wanted to shave your hair like Cyndi Lauper?
你还记得那时你曾想把头发剪成Cyndi Lauper那样的?
I know about you and Jake Kane.
我知道你和Jake Kane的事情.
I wanna know what was between the two of you.
我想知道你们俩之间发生了什么.
Were you so adamant that dad not go after Jake for Lilly's murder
当爸爸不再为Lilly被谋杀而跟踪Jake时你是那么顽固
because you still had feelings for him?
因为你对他仍有感觉?
Oh Veronica. Tell me.
哦 Veronica. 告诉我.
Jake was innocent.
Jake是无辜的.
How do you know that? I just know that.
你怎么知道? 我就是知道.
Like in your heart because you love him?
就像知道你依然爱他?
No. Because I was with him at the time of the murder.
不. 因为谋杀案发生时我和他在一起.
We were in a hotel room at the Neptune Grand.
我们在Neptune酒店的房♥间里.
Just so you know, in my mind that daydream was about me.
就想你知道的, 我的白日梦里总有你.
Oh yeah?
是吗?
I was a little surprised you had me in full armour but, whatever.
真有点吃惊这副外表下居然会这样,管它呢.
So what can I do for you?
那么我能为你做什么?
Ah, I need a favour.
啊, 帮个忙.
A big one.
帮个大忙.
Please say you need me to take care of a parking ticket for you.
请告诉我你需要我给你留意停车票.
I need you to get me the interrogation tapes from Lilly's murder investigation.
我要你帮我拿到关于Lilly被谋杀的审讯调查.
You got a weird call yesterday.
你今天有个奇怪的电♥话♥.
The bank wanted to let you know you were overdrawn.
银行告诉你你已透♥支♥了.
I thought you were squirreling away all that college money.
我以为你已经为大学学费做好预备了.
Must be a mistake.
一定是搞错了.
Forgot a decimal or something?
忘了个小数或是什么吧?
Or I blew it on dames and horses.
哦 我有分寸.
You'd tell me if there was a problem, right?
如果有问题告诉我, 好吗?
I tell you everything.
我什么都告诉你.
Maybe not everything.
也许不是所有事.
There are some things you're better off not knowing.
有些事情你还是不知道的好.
Guess you couldn't tell Dad you were in a hotel with your ex.
也许你不愿告诉爸爸你和你的前任男友在酒店.
It wasn't like that.
不是你想的那样.
I doesn't matter what it was like, Mom.
不管在那里发生了什么,妈妈.
I just went there to talk to him.
我只是到那里和他说话.
On the one day all the Starbucks were closed.
而那天所有星巴克都关门了?
Well, it had to be in private.
那,有点私人.
Everything's just not so easy to explain, Veronica.
很多事情不是那么容易去解释的, Veronica.
Could you just try?
那你就不能试试?
Do you think maybe I could have some real, actual answers?
你不觉得也许可以给我个真实的具体的答案吗?
You left us.
你离开了我们.
Well, a few days before,
那几天前,
I was in your room putting up the laundry.
我在你房♥间整理要洗的衣服.
Your phone rang, the machine got it.
你的电♥话♥响了, 答录机开始工作.
I heard Celeste's voice.
我听到Celeste的声音
Celeste Kane was leaving me a message?
Celeste Kane 给我留言?
She said she had important information involving me and her husband.
她说她有关于我和她丈夫的重要信息.
Things she thought you ought to know.
一些你该知道的事情.
She didn't want you seeing Duncan.
她不希望你再和Duncan在一起了.
So I called Jake, I met him at the Neptune Grand and I told him to tell his wife to back off.
所以我打电♥话♥给Jake 在Neptune酒店和他见面并告诉了他他妻子的背叛.
I was protecting you.
我是要保护你.
Uncool, Zeke, uncool.
太逊了, Zeke,太逊了.
It's not like that. See, now, no matter what, after the game, I'm gonna be happy.
不是那样的. 看, 现在, 无论如何 在比赛后,我会高兴的.
What's wrong, guys? Well hey, Betty.
怎么了, 伙计们? 嘿, Betty.
I just learned that Zeke here bet $200 on Neptune.
我刚听说Zeke在Neptune身上押了200美圆.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表