剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
我说假身份证呢 好吧
Let's pretend for a moment that this mythical head cheerleader of yours has just asked you out on a date.
我们假设你这个虚构的队长叫你去约会
In exchange for seven minutes in heaven,
为了你那欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥的7分钟
you have to get her into the hottest nightclub in Neptune or
你得先让她挑逗起来才行, 在Neptune的某个酒吧或者
at least buy her a pack of strawberry wine coolers.
最起码买♥♥杯草莓冰酒吧
The stakes are high, Wallace Fennell. Think, now.
这样就情绪很高了 Wallace Fennell,想象一下
How would you do it?
你然后会怎么做?
Hey, Veronica?
嘿, Veronica?
Yeah?
干吗?
I need you to get me a fake ID
如果现在我要你去搞个什么假身份证
so I can get some fake action from a fake cheerleader.
那我就可以从你这个假拉拉队长身上 得到感觉了
Wallace? Yeah?
Wallace? 什么?
Please find out who else at school is making them.
请帮我找到谁做了那些东西,好吗?
如果你是个人的话,你就听说过 Aaron Echolls 在他自己的圣诞派对上的事情
告诉我为什么一个娶了Lynn Echolls的家伙 会发出这样恐怖的救命声呢
就象老话说的那样, 你给我个靓妞,我就会给你个不爱靓妞的
Logan! Yeah. Be right there.
Logan 好的,马上过来
In my humble opinion, your mom's totally hotter.
以我愚见,你妈要比这靓多了
You shut the hell up.
给我妈的闭嘴
Big mistake, son.
小子,你倒大酶了
Break it up! Break it up.
分开,分开
Get off! It's enough.
防开我 够了!
To tell you the truth, I-I
实话告诉你吧,我...
I really don't remember that week.
那个礼拜的事,我真的记不清了
You don't remember being in this office?
不记得你来过这办公室吗?
You slammed the chair against the wall, Eli.
你把椅子砸在墙上,Eli
The last time that we met it seemed that Lilly's death had affected you in quite a profound way.
我们上次见面的时候, 看起来Lilly的死对你造成了很大的影响
Well, yeah. I was mad.
哦,是啊,我当时疯了
You know, the same day Lilly Kane died,
你知道,Lilly Kane死的当天
a little girl went missing in my neighbourhood.
我的一个邻家女孩也失踪了
They found her body three months later.
三个月后他们找到了她的尸体
Where were the cameras when she went missing, where was the grief counselling for her?
当时摄相机在哪?怎么没人关心过关于她的事?
What happened to Marisol Reyes was a tragedy, Eli. People do care
发生在Marisol Reyes身上的是个悲剧,Eli, 这大家其实都很关心
现在我想谈谈Lilly的事,好吗?
哦,你干吗不打电♥话♥给她的那些 富有的白人朋友谈这事?
我要你知道一些事
It's a letter you wrote.
这是你写的一封信
"You tore my heart out.
“你让我心都碎了
You can act like what we had together meant nothing to you,
你看起来对我们之间发生过的一切毫不在乎
but you can't stop me from loving you.
但你没办法使我不爱你
For the rest of your life, wherever you go, I'll always be there,
在你以后的生命中,不管你去哪里,
just out of sight, in the shadows."
在看不见的地方黑暗里为你等待
You know, I-I don't remember cc'ing you on that.
我不记得我也给过你这东西
Lilly wanted to be transferred out of your PE class last year,
去年Lilly跟你上那个体育课时,想要转班
she was having trouble with a boy.
他说他跟班上某个男生之间有问题
She gave me these to prove it.
她给了我这个作证明
I never would have hurt her.
我从未要伤害她
Look, the cops already rubbed my nose in those letters so what-what
听着,警♥察♥已经就这跟我谈过,也没什么
Lilly and Weevil?
Lilly和 Weevil?
听着, Eli,我不是要在这羞辱你什么的
I invited you in here to talk about why you wrote these things.
我只是邀请你来,问问你为什么要写这些
Her and Logan had just broken up.
她和Logan刚刚分手
And uh, Lilly swore to me that she'd never go back to him but then
Lilly向我发誓,她再也不会回到他身边,但...
one day that punk snaps his fingers and
某一天,那个废物折断了他的手指,然后...
all of a sudden it's like, like, we don't even know each other any more.
一切都那么突然, 就象我们之间什么都没发生过一样
And…she was someone I could have loved, you know?
她就是我想要爱的那种女孩,你知道吗?
And she felt it too, I know she did.
她也知道,我了解这一点
Why didn't Lilly tell me about him?
为什么Lilly没告诉我关于他的事?
Was Weevil her big secret?
Weevil就是她说的那个秘密?
Hello? Back parking lot, fourth row.
你好? 后停车场,第四排
Where are you?
你在哪?
Is anyone watching you? No, I don't think so.
有人跟踪你吗? 我想没有
Slide on in.
快进来
So where were we? Right! Who framed me?
我们上次谈到哪了? 对了,谁害我的?
They're called the Tritons. It's a secret society at school.
他们叫Tritons,是学校的一个秘密团体
Why haven't I heard of them?
我怎么就从没听说过?
Stupid question. Keep going.
蠢问题,继续
The Tritons have been around as long as Neptune High.
自从Neptune高中成立以来就有了Tritons
Six new members are inducted in junior year by the six seniors.
6个高年级的在2年级的时候引进了6个新人
Tim and I were among their pledges.
Tim和我就是其中的两个新人
Who's in charge?
谁是头?
No one even knows for sure who the brothers are.
没人知道,甚至不知道还有哪些其他人
Then who invited you to join?
那谁邀请你加入的?
Two weeks ago, I found a note in my locker.
2周前,我在柜子里找到一张便条
So this was all part of a hazing ritual? The twelve labours.
这是“受辱仪式”的一部分? 12项任务
The first few challenges weren't so bad.
一开始几项还不算坏
But on Friday when I opened up my locker,
但星期五,当我打开我的柜子
I found a fake ID with my yearbook picture on it.
我发现了一张贴有我照片的假身份证
The instructions said we were supposed to go to a bunch of bars and have a shot at each of ‘em.
任务说明写着,我们得去一大堆酒吧, 并且要喝一大堆酒
Let me guess. Twelve?
让我猜猜,12个?
Tim passed out at the eleventh.
Tim在11个的时候就倒下了
All the other pledges freaked out and left me there to take care of him so I-
其他新成员都生气了,让我在来照顾他
I threw him in the car and I took him to the hospital as fast as I could.
我把他放到了车里,赶快带他去了医院
If they're so secret, how do you know all this?
既然他们这么神秘,你是怎么知道这些的?
My dad was a Triton. So were my two older brothers.
我爸爸曾经是Triton,我两个哥哥曾经也是
教训Veronica Mars
All I cared about at that moment was staying on their good side.
当时我想只能这样顺着他们
If they found out that I betrayed their secrets, let's just say I'd be better off in jail.
如果他们知道我背叛了他们的话, 这么说吧,我比蹲监狱好不了多少
These guys will destroy your life, it's their mission statement.
这些家伙会毁了你的生活, 他们的宗旨上就是这么写的
So that's your defence? That you were just following orders?
那你就这么做了?就这么听他们摆布?
That doesn't cut it, Rick.
他们不会就这样罢休的,Rick
I know that now and I'm sorry.
我现在知道了,对不起
You've gotta believe me.
你得相信我
After what they did to Tim?
在他们对Tim这么做了后
And now his family's threatening to sue me.
Tim的家人威胁要起诉我
I can't even talk to my own dad about it.
我甚至不敢跟我父亲说这件事
He calls me a coward and a traitor for what I did.
因为这个,他会骂我是懦夫和叛徒
But how can I belong to a club that almost killed my best friend?
我怎么还能为那些 差点杀掉我最好朋友的人做事呢?
All I want now is for the Tritons to go down.
我想在要的是让Tritons跨掉
So, who are the other pledges? Anyone who's anyone.
那还有哪些新人? 任何人都有可能
The Tritons supposedly chose the best guys in everything: academics, sports
Tritons选择的是各方面有特长的人: 学擅长业的,体育的
they're pretty much the six guys you'd expect.
很可能就是你意料中的6个人
I want their names.
我要名字
Harry Diddon, Steve Argo, Matt Barron,
Harry Diddon,Steve Argo,Matt Barron
Duncan Kane.
Duncan Kane
So if I follow Duncan, I can find the Tritons.
那如果我跟踪Duncan的话,我就可以查到Tritons
Thanks, I appreciate it.
谢谢,非常感谢
Logan, let's go. How long did I get?
Logan,我们走 要多久?
You're not being suspended.
你没被留校察看
The Vice Principal wants all three of us back here on Friday for a disciplinary conference.
副校长要我们三个星期五过来接受纪律教育
Listen. I'm not happy that you were fighting
听着,你打架的事我很不高兴
but I am proud of you for sticking up for your mother.
但我为你维护你母亲这一点而自豪
You're proud of me! Yeah.
你为我自豪? 是的
Oh great. Good. I can die happy.
哦,好啊,我真是高兴死了
You keep smarting off and I'll help arrange it.
你别再耍小聪明了,我来解决这事
Is everything okay?
没事吧?
Sorry Cliff, I'm late.
对不起Cliff,我迟到了
Hi, Dad. Their case is fuzzy and circumstantial.
嘿,爸爸,这案子还有些不明确的地方
You know the odd thing? Those were also her very first words.
很奇怪吧,她开场白一向这样
I think I've got a good lead on who's making the fake IDs.
我想 就谁在做假身份证这一点上 我已经有线索了
It's a secret society at school called the Tritons.
是个叫Tritons的秘密学校团体
Rick told me that he was bullied into turning me in.
Rick说他是被迫陷害我的
I'm positive they're the ones who set the blanks in my locker.
我肯定那些人就是在我柜子里 放空白假身份证的人
Look, Veronica. The criminal case is the least of our problems.
听着,Veronica, 那个犯罪行为只是我们麻烦中的一个
Tim's parents are suing. Us?
Tim的父母要起诉我们 起诉我们?
And pretty much everyone else involved in their son's night of debauchery.
每一个那天晚上跟这件事相关的人
Every bar in town is gonna be named in the suit.
镇上的每个酒吧都会被指名
The thing could be worth millions.
这案子会涉及数百万美元
Aaron! Come on in.
Aaron,快进来
Thank you.
谢谢
So, how's it going? Do you need anything?
怎么样?来点什么吗?
Uh…yeah, some water would be good.
呃,好啊,水就可以了
So, I, uh, I guess I should have cancelled that party after all, huh?
我想,呃,我本应该取消那个晚会的,是吧?
So. How you hangin?in.
你准备怎么解决?
This I can handle but these
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表