剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
他们都在找他
Yeah, well. They won't be the only ones.
恩,不会只有他们找他的
Logan and the 09er's are after Chardo too. You should find him before they do.
Logan和09一族也在找他 你应该在他们之前找到他
We'll find them.
我们会找到他
Baby, it's me. I'm outside. This is it.
宝贝,是我 看外面,是我
It's time to go, it's what we talked about.
是时候走了 就像我们说好的那样
Caitlin! Look outside your window. I'm here.
Caitlin,看窗外,我在这儿
What's wrong, baby?
怎么了,宝贝?
Is everything okay?
一切还好么?
Well. If it isn't the bad apple thinking he can steal my girl.
哦,这不是那个 认为可以偷我女朋友的坏蛋么
I already stole your girlfriend. You're just too dumb to know it.
我已经偷了你女朋友了 你太笨了才知道
Check it out man [indistinguishable].
检查一下
Sweet music, huh?
音乐很甜啊?
Hold him.
按着他
Don't move.
别动
Well, I guess this is what they call inevitable, huh?
哦,我猜这就是所谓的 不是冤家不聚头,啊?
Hey look, you even got home court advantage.
看,你甚都先用家庭法庭了
Let's talk.
我们谈谈
What's up with that, man.
没事吧
Let him go.
让他走
Logan! -I said let him go.
Logan! 我说让他走
You're the man, you know what I'm saying. You were there for me.
你们真是男人。知道我什么意思么 多亏了你们
I like that. I appreciate it, you know what I'm saying.
我喜欢,我欣赏,知道我说什么吧
Most of all to you man. I'm sorry you had to take the fall.
我最对不起的就是你了 替我受过
I was gonna get you out. You and me, we're brothers.
我要补偿这些 你和我,我们是兄弟
You're out. Out of the club. Out of my life. And you know what that means.
你出局了。离开俱乐部,离开我的生活 你知道什么意思吧
Weevil, come on! Cous! Hey, let me make it up to you. Eli! Eli!
Weevil,不要啊!Cous!嘿,给我个机会 Eli!Eli!
Pull them off before they go too far.
看着点儿他们,别太过了
You got it boss.
没问题
Dad?
爸爸?
Yeah, honey.
怎么宝贝?
What made you go after Jake Kane?
是什么让你调查Jake Kane的?
What makes you ask?
那你为什么问呢?
Other than that question defines our very existence?
除了这个,我们就没别的了么?
I think if I knew more about the case and the evidence?
我认为如果我知道更多事情和证据
Honey, it's ugly. I want thoughts of Lilly's death out of your head.
宝贝,这件事太丑陋了 我想让你忘掉Lilly的死
I don't wanna pour more into it. -I can handle it.
我不想你再掺合了 我能处理好的
Let's look at it this way.
让我们这么看问题
If I knew what would happen to us, that your mom would leave,
如果我知道我们会发生这些 你妈妈离开了,
that school would get tougher for you, I never would have pursued Jake Kane the way I did.
学校给你带来的麻烦, 我永远不会这样调查Janke Kane
I still wanna know.
我仍然想知道
I know you do. Let's go home.
我理解 我们回家吧
A couple of weeks before Lilly was murdered and Dad was still Sheriff,
在Lilly被谋杀几周前,爸爸还是警长
she and I snuck into the backroom and made ourselves fake IDs so we could get into clubs.
她和我偷着进了密室,作了张假身份证 而混进了俱乐部
I had them sent to my house.
我让他们送到我家
The arrived days after her body was discovered.
她的尸体被发现以后才收到
I stuck them in a drawer and forgot about them until the deputy mentioned Lilly's October 3rd ticket.
我把它们封在了抽屉里。直到他们提到了 Lilly十月三号♥的罚单我才想起来
The good thing about visiting the Sheriff's Department on a Sunday,
在星期日去警♥察♥局的好处是
is that most of the people who work on weekends don't remember me. They're new.
大多数在工作上班的人不认识我 他们是新人
Is there something I can help you with?
有什么我能帮你的么?
Yeah, the insurance company called my dad and said we had an outstanding ticket.
嗯,保险公♥司♥打电♥话♥给我爸爸 说我们有张明显的罚单
Um, there's the licence number.
唔,这是证件号♥
OK and can I see your ID?
好,我能看你身份证么?
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么?
I'm just paying off a ticket.
我只是付清票♥据♥
Hey, any luck finding Chardo Navarro?
嘿,找到Chardo Navarro了么?
No? You should talk to my dad, he's really good at that sort of thing.
没呢?你应该跟我爸爸谈谈 他真得很善于这种事
You got a smart mouth, kid.
你的嘴真甜啊
Yeah, I don't think there's any wiggle room on this one.
我不认为这个有什么回旋余地
Thanks. I'll mail in the payment.
谢谢。我会寄出付款
All right, Miss Kane. Sorry ‘bout the bad news.
好的,Kane小姐 抱歉告诉你这个坏消息
I haven't gone more than 30 minutes without glancing at the ticket.
我走了30分钟一直没看这张票
One of those automated intersection cameras caught Lilly running a red light at 6:02PM,
一个交叉口的摄像机捕捉到了 在晚上6:02的闯红灯镜头
almost two hours after her supposed time of death.
几乎是在她被推断死亡后2个小时
I don't know if it's the photo of Lilly,
我不知道这是不是Lilly的照片
singing and smiling on the final day of her life that's been haunting me
在最后一天和她唱歌♥微笑的场面 缠绕在我心里
or the fact that suddenly none of the Kanes have alibis that hold up
或者是Kanes一家突然不在场的事实
Jake, Celeste, even Duncan. Dad was right. The case doesn't add up.
支持了Jake, Celeste,甚至Duncan 爸爸说得对,案情说不通
I made a choice a long time ago. Stand by Dad or stand by the people tearing him down.
我很久以前做了个选择 站在我爸爸这边还是站在哭泣的人们一边
You didn't make it Saturday night.
你周六晚上没来
I guess I didn't feel I was even a little bit wrong or sorry.
我感觉我不是 让人“犯了些错误,抱歉”的人
Well a wise man once said that a ‘No?is like a ‘Yes?
一个智者曾经说过 “不是”跟“是”不一样
except with different letters and arranged in a different order and spoken out loud but,
除了字不同,顺序不同,发音不同
you know, it disappears on the wind.
你知道,它消失在风里
There goes the neighbourhood.
我来挨着你坐
They just put Golden Tee in at Sac-n-Pac.
有一场Golden Tee高尔夫,Sac和Pac
You need to go there ‘cause your not going to get your free game-
你要去那,因为会有免费游戏
Guys. Look.
大家看
Hate to be her
讨厌像她那样
Yeah, that would suck.
恩,令人恶心
I've never played Golden Tee but I'm pretty sure I can kick both your asses.
我没玩过Golden Tee高尔夫游戏 但我十分确信我可以踢开你们两个家伙
Lead the way. - I'm just saying?
带路 我正说呢
I think we got a competition?
我认为我们要竞争了
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表