剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
那?
Um, here's the thing.
唔,就是这样
The next part's a little embarrassing. I don't remember the guy's name.
不过接下来还有些尴尬的是 我不记得他的名字
Or what he looks like. Tequilla? Never again
或者他长什么样 Tequilla?不试了
My dad's wondering if there's any sort of surveillance video we could take a look at or?
我爸爸想知道是否有某种监视录像看看 或者...
Here's the credit card bill. He had me pay for the room.
这是信♥用♥卡♥帐单。都是他付的钱
Let me go talk to my manager.
让我跟经理谈一下
That was good.
好的
What? - You were a little bit over the top.
什么? 你看起来有些过了
You think it worked? A little bit. I can bring it down.
你认为管用么?一点点 我可以降一降
You try it. You try being bad cop. -Don't make me laugh
你试阿。你试试做个坏警♥察♥ 别逗我笑了
It's easier being good cop than it is bad cop.
做个好警♥察♥比坏警♥察♥更容易
I'm sorry but we only keep video surveillance for two weeks
很抱歉我们只保存2周内的录像
but I did get your detailed bill summary.
但是我们有你们的详细账单条目
Oh, thanks.
哦,谢谢
Guess who signed for room service in a room charged to the Echolls family credit card?
你猜谁在用Echolls家的 信♥用♥卡♥消费的房♥间上签的字
Who? - Logan's girlfriend, Caitlin Ford.
谁? Logan的女朋友,Caitlin Ford
I know it was you.
我知道是你干的
Ha, ha. What was me?
哈,哈,什么是我?
You stole your mom's credit cards but you made a mistake when you went to the Hotel Neptune
你偷了你妈妈的信♥用♥卡♥,但是 你去Neptune Grand酒店的时候犯了个错误
Grand ‘cause you let Caitlin sign for the room service tab.
因为你让Caitlin在服务台签的字
Well that's great. Prove it.
哦,好棒 那就证明看
Veronica! I want to show you something. What do you think?
Veronica!给你看样东西 你认为怎么样?
Wow!
哇!
Pretty cool, huh? -Yeah
真得很酷,啊? 是啊
Wanted man, coming through.
通缉犯,进来
I believe you misplaced this.
我相信你把他放错地方了
Tommy, go on, get him to holding.
Tommy,快把他带走
Right, let's go.
恩,我们走
You don't think we should alert the media, I mean take some pictures.
你不认为我们该给媒体打个电♥话♥么 我的意思是照点相
I thought that was standard operating procedure here now
我以为这的标准操作程序是这样呢
Hi, Inga. How are Trixie and Bud?
嗨,Inga Trixie和Bud好么?
Trixie just had puppies. There's still one left.
Trixie只有小狗了 还剩了一个
That's all.
行了
Now do you plan on cutting the reward cheque
现在你打算卡掉一部分奖赏么
personally or should I talk to Cathy down in accounts payable?
自己来还是 我让Cathy在账户里做手脚?
Shall I follow you?
我跟你一起么?
That's so typical.
很典型的
Yeah, yeah.
是,是的
How's that spare tire holding out?
那个破轮胎还能用吗?
Aah. There it is, the quid pro quo.
啊。看,果然有企图了
Hey, this great nation of ours was built on quid pro quo.
嗨。我们这个伟大的国家 就是建立在公平交换的基础上的
I am having a party on Saturday and you should come. Well, both of you.
我在周六开个聚会。到时候你要来哦 对了,你们俩
Cool.
酷
But, especially you.
但是,主要是你
Haven't you heard? I'm not allowed in the first class cabin.
你没听过么?我不被允许进入一等舱
Look. Uh, I don't believe in much but I do believe in this.
这样。嗯,我不相信这个 但是我相信
When sexy, sassy girls can't come to a shindig of mine,
当性感和时髦的女孩能来我的狂欢会
it's time for all parties involved to stand up and just admit that, hey, maybe
那所有的聚会都会起立,点头承认
I was a little bit wrong or sorry.
“嘿,或许我有些小错误,抱歉”
I mean let bygones be bygones, screw pride. Let's dance baby, let's dance.
我是说,让过去的过去吧 让我们一起跳舞宝贝,一起跳舞
That was beautiful, man.
很好看啊,老兄
We'll see.
我会考虑的
An open mind. That's all I ask.
不要心存顾虑 我只要求你做到这点
Is it that easy? Saying maybe I was wrong and get my old life back?
那容易么? 我正在错误地让我以前的生活重演?
Where you off to, superfly?
你去哪?大苍蝇
I'm gonna nail that sucker.
我要去钉那个大傻瓜
And this kid Troy, how long have you known him?
Troy这个家伙,你认识他多久了
Oh, a few years. His family has the slip next to ours down at the marina.
几年了 他家在我们这下面有个小码头
They usually come in August. Stay the month.
他通常八月份来,待一个月
They move around a lot. You know, wherever his dad has a project.
他们总搬 你知道,他爸爸到处有工程
Hey, I'm going to get a burrito. Want something?
嗨,我去弄个玉米饼,你要什么?
Nothing.
不了
Well you are in charge of your girlfriend's purse.
好,那你负责你女朋友的钱包
Hello! And thank you for calling Movieline.
你好!感谢你致电Movieline
Hello?
你好?
Yeah, hi. Uh, this number appeared on my cell phone bill and I don't recognise it.
你好,唔,这个号♥码在我手♥机♥地址里 不过我忘了是谁的号♥码了
Can you tell me who this is?
你能告诉我是谁么
It's Jesse Ford. And who's this?
Jesse Ford 你是谁?
Who's she calling at one in the morning?
她早上给谁打电♥话♥呢
Ah, hey baby. Calling me during the school day, that's-that's daring.
宝贝,上学也给我打电♥话♥啊,亲爱的
Dad, hey. Can you run a cell phone number for me?
爸爸,你能帮我打个电♥话♥么?
Baby? Hello? Baby? Ah, you want to play the silent game.
宝贝?嗨?宝贝? 啊,想跟我玩沉默游戏
Alright, baby, later we'll play a tickle game if you want.
好的宝贝,如果你想要 一会我们玩痒痒的游戏
That's cool baby, I'll just talk.
真酷宝贝,我们一会说
I know you like it. I miss you mama. I can't wait to see you.
我知道你喜欢那样。我想你的咪♥咪♥了 等不及见到你
Best watch it little girl.
最好注意一下,女孩
Confess, it's good for the soul. -What?
承认吧,对你的灵魂有好处 什么?
Moron says what. -What??
Moron说了什么? 什么??
You're busted, Chardo, do I have to spell it out for you?
你被捕了,Chardo,还要我为你拼出来么
Yeah, why don't you?
是啊,为什么不
All right.
好吧
So one day, you go to pick up your grandma at the Echolls house and
那么一天,你去Echolls家接你奶奶
she asks you to take out a bag of trash and there they are in front of you,
她让你去倒一袋垃圾 这时他们来到了你的面前
virgin, high-limit, pre-approved credit card applications.
干净的,没限制的,提前证明的 信♥用♥卡♥申请表
Just phone in the confirmation code and start spending.
只需电♥话♥确认码就可以用了
Then you use Logan Echolls family's credit cards
然后你用了Logan Echolls家的信♥用♥卡♥
to take out Caitlin Ford in the manner to which she's accustomed.
绅士地领着Cailtin Ford
Gourmet meals, five star hotels, limo rides.
吃大餐,住5星酒店,开豪华车
But the best part about it?
但是最精彩的部分是
is that your cousin Weevil takes the fall for you.
你堂弟代你受过
So you're promoted.
而你发达了
I didn't want that to happen. Weevil's like my brother.
我不想发生这样的 Weevil像我亲兄弟一样
Your brother's out picking up trash on the highway.
你兄弟还在高速路上捡垃圾呢
You know what? It's killing me, okay? But you see, I got a plan.
你知道吗?还不如杀了我 但是我有个计划
I'm all ears.
洗耳恭听
Caitlin and me. We're gonna run away.
Caitlin和我,我们逃跑
We are and once we're gone, then I'll write a confession, I'll send it back.
一旦我们跑了,我会写封坦白信 把它寄回来
They gotta let Weevil go then.
他们就会让Weevil走了
Chardo? Caitlin Ford is never gonna run away with you.
Chardo,Caitlin Ford永远不会跟你跑的
You don't know her.
你不了解她
Oh, I know her. She's a thrill seeker.
哦,我了解她 她是一个寻欢者
Doing you was like doing the do and that's all it was.
跟你做再平常不过了 这就是全部
You can't go out there because Logan knows and he wants your head on a stick.
你可以出去因为Logan知道了 他想打扁你的头
I ain't hiding, am I?
我现在躲起来了吗?
You should turn yourself in.
你应该去自首
How's Weevil gonna find out.
那Weevil怎么明白这些?
You should turn yourself in.
你应该去自首
I ain't going nowhere without her.
没有她我哪也不去
Caitlin and me, we love each other.
Caitlin和我,我们彼此相爱
So tell me why every time I see her, Logan Echolls has his hands all over her.
那你告诉我为什么每次我看见她 Logan Echolls都搂着她
I don't understand why you're doing it.
我不明白为什么你这么做
You know that Chardo gave you that pendant but you're letting Weevil do the time for him?
你知道Chardo给你买♥♥的项坠 但你让Weevil替他受过
Eli is still 17. Chardo is 18 and he's got a record.
Eli还是17岁 Chardo18了,并且他有前科
They'd send him to prison. Weevil can do four months of juvie.
他们送他进监狱 而Weevil做4个月劳♥教♥
Weevil thinks he's taking the fall for you.
Weevil认为他替你受过呢
I have dinner to fix.
我要做饭了
Do you know what he was doing with those credit cards?
你知道他用信♥用♥卡♥干了什么?
He spent all that money, thousands of dollars, taking out a spoiled, rich, white girl.
他花了所有的钱,几千美元 带回了一个娇惯的,有钱的,白人女孩
Logan Echolls?girlfriend. You must have met her. Caitlin Ford?
Logan Echolls的女朋友 你一定见过她,Caitlin Ford
Iee no, not her. Huh! She doesn't like her ice cubes made with tap water.
我的天,不会吧。哦! 她不喜欢用自来水做的冰块
You lost your job and now Weevil's doing time so that Chardo can take this girl out in style.
你失去了你的工作,Weevil还在受苦
Let me see those receipts.
我看一看那些收据
Hijo!!
Hijo
Oh, it's so good to have you home.
你回来真是太好啦
Veronica Mars, I hear you're to thank for this Kodak moment.
Veronica Mars,我听说了 谢谢这美妙的一刻
Didn't you get the memo? The bad guy was already in jail. Gimme some love.
你拿到了备忘录了么?坏蛋进监狱了 来抱一下
Hijo, I wanna make you something to eat.
Hijo,我去弄点吃的
Okay.
好的
You should know. The judge issued a warrant for Chardo after authorising your release.
你该知道 法官放了你以后就签署批捕令了
They're out looking for him.
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表