剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
You busy?
你很忙么?
Still working on that passport thing.
还在查护照的事
Check it out.
来看看这个
I just found Mr Heinrich's posting on the Neptune Swingles site.
我刚在海王星征友网上找到Heinrich先生的记录
Ooo, Larry, bowm-chicka-bow-bow.
呜, Larry, bowm-chicka-bow-bow.
What do you need?
你想要什么?
Ah, along the same lines.
啊, 用同一程式
How long does it take you to create a highly incriminating, thoroughly libellous, sexually explicit website?
你建一个离经叛道, 坦言性♥欲♥的网站需要多久?
Uh... forty-five minutes, give or take?
唔... 四十五分钟, 左右?
I'll get started on it as I'm done reading about how Mr Heinrich's interests
我拜读完Hernrich先生的兴趣后, 就着手干
include horseback riding on the beach, hot tubbing with special friends and
包括在海滩骑马, 和特别的朋友泡热水澡还有
"sensual" charades.
"情♥色♥" 猜字游戏
Thanks Mac. That's a mental image I'll carry with me to the grave.
谢谢你Mac. 这将是我进入坟墓时, 脑海中浮现的画面
Is that my math teacher?
这是我数学老师么?
Here's the ammo. Seth here will help you with the rest.
军♥火♥在这儿. Seth会帮你完成其余的
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗?
I'm here to offer you a deal.
我来跟你做个交易
I want my cell phone back.
把我手♥机♥还给我
Course.
没问题
Next order of business, you and Carmen are broken up, effective immediately.
交易的下一步, 你和Carmen断交, 马上
Whoa, what about yesterday?
哇, 昨天是怎么回事?
The boardwalk?
步行道?
My tattoo?
我的刺青?
It's called pretending.
那是装出来的
I don't love you anymore.
我不再爱你了
And you can't blackmail me into it.
你也不能恐吓我爱你
Look Carmen, I swear, I never wanted to hurt you.
Carmen你瞧, 我发誓, 我绝不想伤害你
You made me do it.
是你逼我的
And look, if you make me do it again-
而且, 你要是再逼我-
She'll hurt you worse.
她会让你吃不了兜着走
What's that?
这是什么?
It's Seth'S web page devoted to your forbidden love.
这是Seth为你们禁忌的爱情建的网页
Beautiful song you wrote for him.
还有你为他写的情歌♥
It's a bunch of crap.
全部是胡扯
You guys just faked that with Photoshop.
你们这群人用Photoshop做出来的
No one's gonna believe this.
没人会相信
Hey, Tad.
嘿, Tad
I can't wait until after prom for our little, ah, erotic experiment.
我等不及到舞会后我们的小小, 啊, 性♥爱♥试验
Why didn't you tell me you were into guys?
你为什么不告诉我你喜欢男人?
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑么?
I've always been curious.
我一直都很有兴趣的
Yeah, I was just always worried about my parents, you know,
是的, 我就是担心我父母, 你知道的
or the Naval Academy.
还有海军专科
They'd kick me out if they ever found out.
他们会把我撵出去, 要是被他们发现
Seen enough?
看够了么?
Whatever, who cares about what this school thinks about me.
那又怎样, 谁会在乎这学校怎么看我
I'm gone in a month.
一个月后我就走了
Actually, I was able to get the email addresses of every Plebe at Annapolis.
事实上, 我能搞到安纳波利斯每个海军下级生的email地址
On press of a button and each of your new classmates will have the link to this very special website.
只要一按键, 你每个新同学都会有这个特别网站的链接
The navy's got that don't ask, don't tell thing.
海军有勿问勿言的规矩
If we tell, they're gonna ask.
可要是我们说了, 他们会过问的
Mutually assured destruction.
相互钳制
Think hard, Tad.
想清楚些, Tad
Look, Carmen.
瞧, Carmen
I don't ever want to speak to you again.
我再不想跟你说话了
Ah, mass transit.
啊, 公共运输
But why take the bus when you can drive your very own rustbucket?
要是能开自己的锈铁桶, 干吗还要搭公车呢?
I had my dad's driver pick it up.
我让我爸的司机开来的
Full of fresh stolen parts, ready to go.
全新偷来的部件, 马上能走
Wow, I'll just try to keep this little gesture in mind this weekend
哇, 我要试着在周末记着这个馈赠
when you and Dick and the Beaver are off getting blasted and scamming cheerleaders.
当你和Dick还有Beaver在哄骗啦啦队员时
Yeah... yeah.
啊... 是啊
Actually, I had to tell Dick I'm not available, 'cause I have other plans.
事实上, 我要跟Dick说没空, 因为我有其他安排
There are cheerleaders with low self-esteem available domestically?
当缺乏自尊的啦啦队员们唾手可得时?
Are you free Friday? Maybe we could go out.
你星期五有空么? 也许我们可以出去玩
Here? In Neptune?
这儿? 海王星?
What about our little secret?
我们的小秘密怎么办?
Well, I thought we'd try a practice run in Catalina Island.
唔, 我想可以在Catalina小岛试验一下
So what do you think about us skipping school on Friday for a little ride on Dad's boat?
你觉得周五翘课, 搭老爸的船出航怎样?
Dinner and a movie?
晚餐还有电影?
I'll pencil you in.
可以试试
So it's, uh...
那么, 这是, 唔...
what is the word?
怎么说来着?
A date?
一个约会?
Nice of your dad to let us use his boat.
你♥爸♥让我们用船真好
Yeah, yeah, I think he actually likes you.
是, 是啊, 我想他很喜欢你
When he heard that stuff about your parents, I think he felt-
当他听说你父母的事情, 我想他感到-
What? What stuff?
什么? 什么事情?
Logan!
Logan!
What the hell, man?
到底在干吗呢, 伙计?
Just, uh, there was something in the paper he saw, I don't know.
就是, 唔, 报纸上看到的什么, 我不知道
So tennish, Albacore Club, slip five.
那在tennish的Albacore酒吧间, 跳过第五堂课
Oh my god.
我的天
Seeking Lianne Mars. Please contact this number immediately.
寻找Lianne Mars. 请立即和以下电♥话♥联♥系♥
Legal proceedings have begun in your name.
将以你名义进行法律活动
I know what entrapment is.
我知道什么叫诱捕
Actually, Loretta, I don't think you do.
事实上, Loretta, 我想你不知道
Yeah, it's Cliff.
是, 我是Cliff
Yes, I'm always available for you.
是, 对你我总有空的
This is entrapment.
这就是诱捕
Oh, and if that's Tamara, tell that bitch she can beg all she wants, I'm testifying.
哦, 如果是Tamara, 告诉那婊♥子♥, 她要什么尽管讨吧, 我会作证的
Miss Cancun, please, you're not helping yourself.
Cancun小姐, 行了么, 你这没用的
Veronica, what do you need?
Veronica, 你要什么?
Why would someone place a notice of legal proceedings in the classified section?
为什么会有人在分类版面登一个法律活动的通知?
Well, it could be anything. Could you be more specific?
嗯, 有很多事情. 你能说得清楚些么?
Like, say, a man seeking the whereabouts of a woman.
像是, 唔, 一个男人寻找一个女人的下落
Could be child support, uh, civil suit, divorce.
可以是抚养孩子, 啊, 民事诉讼, 离婚
You just sign right here dear.
在这儿签字, 亲爱的
Divorce?
离婚?
"Screw you, pig." Nice. Okay, like a big girl now?
"你搞去吧, 猪." 很好. 好. 现在像个大姑娘了?
Yeah, California law, you have to run a notice for seven days
是的, 加利福尼亚的法律, 你需要告示七天
before you can file for divorce on grounds of abandonment-
以离弃为名义申请离婚前-
I gotta run, V.
我要挂了, V
One, two, three,
一, 二, 三
four, five, six.
四, 五, 六
One more day before whatever is happening happens
再过一天, 什么事都阻止不了了
and Lianne Mars returns clean and sober to a home that no longer has a place for her.
Lianne Mars清白地回家, 却发现在没有她容身之所
Classifieds.
分类版
Hi. This is Veronica, Keith Mars' assistant
嗨. 我是Veronica, Keith Mars的助理
who placed a legal notice in your paper at the start of the week.
他这周起在你们报纸登了一个法律告示
Well, Mr Mars' legal situation has changed
嗯, Mars先生的法律事务有变
and he won't be needing to run the ad tomorrow.
明天他不再需要等这则告示了
Good thing you called, we're an hour from deadline.
幸好你打来了, 我们离付印只有一个小时了
Uh, if you could just confirm Mr Mars' address, credit information
唔, 请你确证一下Mars先生的地址, 资信讯息
and Mr Mars' account password, we'll take care of that for you.
还有Mars先生的帐户密♥码♥, 我们就帮你办理
Account password.
帐户密♥码♥
Of course, they have to have something sensible like a password
自然了, 他们总要有些凭据, 好比密♥码♥
to prevent people like me from doing what I'm trying to do.
来阻止像我这样的人, 想要干的事情
Miss-
小姐-
I might feel a little uncomfortable about tracking my dad's cell phone
追踪老爸的手♥机♥, 我感到有点不安
if he hadn't done it to me first.
在他没有这么对我♥干♥之前
A hotel. Great.
一家酒店, 好吧
Suddenly I'm feeling a little queasy.
突然我感到有点恶心
I'm sorry. We have no one under Mars or Fennel staying with us.
抱歉. 我们没有客人以Mars或Fennel登记的
And trying all the Mr and Mrs Smiths is out of the question?
要试所有诸如Smith先生夫人样的假名字是不可能的?
Thanks anyway.
多谢
Okay, Dad, I get it.
好吧, 老爸, 我明白了
You're happy.
你很快乐
Good morning.
早上好
It is good, isn't it.
不错吧, 是吧
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表