剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Ninth street? Is there more than one?
第五大街的? 还有其他姓Knight的么?
No.
没有
Then that would be it.
那就是这个了
Please hold for your number.
请不要挂机
Veronica Mars?
Veronica Mars?
Carrie's story is true, isn't it? It just didn't happen to her.
Carrie故事是真的,是么?只是不是发生在她身上
She copied your diary, and it was your cellphone she showed in court.
她抄写了你的日记,庭上展示的手♥机♥也是你的
You got together with Rooks the night you won the Extemporaneous Speaking Competition?
你赢得即兴演讲比赛的晚上,你和Rooks在一起
S.K. was you, Susan Knight.
S.K.是你, Susan Knight.
My parents disowned me.
我父母不认我了
I wouldn't tell them who the father is
我不肯告诉他们父亲是谁
because I knew if I did, they would press charges for statutory rape, and I don't want that.
因为我知道要是我告诉他们了 他们会起诉法定的强♥奸♥,我不想这样
There's something I'm not getting. Why would Carrie tell your story?
我还有些不明白.为什么Carrie会讲述你的故事?
Because she thought what he did was wrong.
因为她认为他做错了
Do you know when I told Mr. Rooks I was pregnant,
你知道么,当我告诉Rooks先生我怀孕了
he gave me $500 and told me I should go take care of it?
他给我500美元,告诉我去处理掉它?
It made her crazy there were no consequences for what he did.
Carrie气极了,他所作所为 什么后果也不用承担
Meanwhile, I had to run out of town in shame?
而同时,我必须耻辱地搬出小镇?
Look, it made me crazy too, but...
看,我也很生气,只是...
I can't come forward.
我没有这个冲劲
I'm just not that brave.
我也没那么勇敢
You have no idea. People have put her through hell, and she just took it.
你不知道. 人们让她如在地狱,她也就承受了
She said most people were supportive of her.
她说大部分人支持她的
They weren't.
他们没有
We weren't.
我们没有
Carrie just went to the mat for you.
Carrie 为你搞得一团糟
One phone call, and you can make it all worth it.
一个电♥话♥,你就能弥补这一切
I just happen to have the school board president's cellphone number.
我恰好有校董主席的手♥机♥号♥码
I went to see Susan.
我去看了Susan
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
A lot of good that does me now.
现在我好多了
Yo, V. You might want to talk to this freshman.
哟, V. 你大概想跟这新同学说话
He's the one who's been shooting his mouth off about Logan's mom.
他是对Logan妈妈的事守口如瓶的那个
Hope you don't mind telling that story one more time.
希望你不介意再说一次你的故事
Hey... you paged?
嘿... 你传呼我了?
It seems Hart here has something to show us.
看起来Hart有些东西要给我们看
Spill.
说出来吧
Me and my friends were filming out by the bay.
我和我朋友在海边拍电影
We were making this war movie, "Storm on the Beach."
我们在拍摄一部战争电影 "海滩风暴."
It's just on high def, but it's pretty cool.
钱不够,但拍得很酷
It's these two brothers who get sent to war and Don't care.
它讲了两个被送去打仗的兄弟 不关心
Point?
重点?
We were editing it together, and we noticed something.
我们一起编辑时,注意到一些事
Over there! Over there!
在那里! 在那里!
I see him!
我发现他了!
Did you see it? Yeah, it sucks, and...?
你看到了么? 啊, 糟透了, 唔...?
Rewind it. Play it frame by frame.
倒带.一帧一帧地放
There! Check out the right side of the bridge.
那里! 注意看桥的右边
Holy...
天哪...
The video's time-stamped 4:37 P.M. Exactly the time when...
录像的时间是下午4:37 刚好是...
she supposedly jumped.
她被认为跳下的时间
This footage better never make it out into public consumption.
这胶片最好永远不要公开
Don't worry about my boy, Hart.
别担心这Hart孩子
He knows if that happens his last movie will be a snuff film.
他知道要是那样,他最近的电影就没戏了
And he'll star in it, right?
而且是他会主演的,是么?
Come on.
走吧
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
So am I.
我也是
Logan!
Logan!
Logan.
Logan.
Logan, your mom's missing credit card was just used.
Logan, 你妈妈不见了的信♥用♥卡♥刚刚被使用了
Quiet down.
安静下来
Quiet down, please. I have an announcement to make.
请安静下来,我要宣布件事
I regret to inform you that Mr. Rooks tendered his resignation this morning.
很遗憾要告诉你们,Rooks先生今晨正式提出辞呈
I will be taking over the teaching duties in this class
我将担任本班的教学工作
until a replacement can be found by the administrat--
直到管理部门找到替代--
Mr. Rooks resigned today.
Rooks先生今天辞职了
Honey, if I were in trouble, I'd want you on my side.
亲爱的, 我要是有了什么麻烦 希望你是站在我这边的
Well, that's where I'd be.
唔,我一定会站在你这边
I'll be home for dinner. Your messages are on your desk.
我回家吃晚饭. 你的电♥话♥消息放你桌上了
So... what would you like to know now, Veronica Mars, intrepid girl reporter?
那... 想知道些什么, Veronica Mars 无畏的记者女孩?
Nothing.
没什么
This time I just want you to know what I know.
这回我想让你知道,我知道了些什么
You're dying, Abel.
你就快死了,Abel
You knew you were dying when you confessed.
当你认罪时,你就知道活不长了
You didn't kill Lilly Kane.
你根本没杀Lilly Kane
You're just somebody's patsy.
你只是被利用的懦夫
Guard?
警卫?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表