剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
This is so endearing.
这真可亲。
My badass, action figure daughter is afraid to draw a teensy little drop of blood.
我到处惹是生非的小混♥蛋♥女儿害怕采 一丁点的血?
You know, if you really were a good father,
你知道的,如果你真是一个好父亲,
you'd let me draw some of your blood for the test.
你应该让我采一些你的血来应付测试。
Nobody'll know the difference.
没人知道中间的区别。
Besides, you've been sexually active, I haven't.
同时,你有活跃的性生活,而我没有。
Oh for crying out loud, you're serious about this, aren't you?
哦,不会吧,你是认真的,是吧?
Let me have that.
让我来做吧。
You wuss.
你这个胆小鬼。
So those are the parents of Casey Gant, you know him?
那是Casey.Grant的父母,你知道他么?
Unfortunately, yeah.
不幸的说,是的。
He's just another slice off the loaf of shallow vapid pain-in-the-ass 09erdom.
他只是09社区那帮肤浅而讨人厌的人的后辈而已。
Hmm, well, despite your assessment his parents are still a little irked
嗯,呃,尽管你如此评价,他的父母还是感到 有些烦恼
about his decision to run off and join a cult.
因为他决定离家出走而且参加了一个邪教。
He joined a cult?
他参加了一个邪教?
What do they worship?
他们崇拜什么?
Wedgies, keggers,
平底鞋,啤酒桶,
their parents' platinum cards?
或者是他们父母的白金卡?
It doesn't matter.
那无所谓。
He's 18 so there's little the law can do.
他只有18岁,所以诉诸于法律也没什么用。
If we get him back, the Gants are offering a five grand bonus
如果我们把他拉回来,他的父母将会付给5000美元的奖金。
so it's time to focus like the proverbial laser.
所以现在是像公认的激光一样凝聚的时候了。
Target acquired and locked on.
目标获得并且锁定。
What they'd be paying us for is proof of any unlawful activity out there
他们给我们钱是想找到那里有非法活动的证据,
like firearms, drugs, kidnapping, anything'll work.
比如非法持械,吸毒,绑♥架♥,任何非法勾当都可以。
All we need is a sound legal basis for the Sheriff's Department to shut 'em down.
所以我们需要一个听起来合理的理由让警局关闭它。
I'm still with ya.
我仍然在听呢。
This boy is a classmate of yours. Maybe you can find something that'll shed some light.
这个男孩是你的同学,也许你能找到一些里面暗藏的东西。
You know, his parents say he's still showing up at school.
你知道的,他的父母说他仍然在学校露面。
For a five thousand dollar bonus, I'll get you his genetic code.
为了5000美元的奖励,我能给你搞来他的基因码。
Veronica, do not, under pain of slow,
Veronica,就是被缓慢,而痛苦的死亡而威胁,
agonising death even think about going to the compound yourself.
也不要想着自己去那个教会的所在地。
I'll run the title search, do the background check,
我将进行产业所有权搜索,执行背景查找,
take the recon shots, all of that,
拍侦查照片,所有这些
nous comprenons nous?
nous comprenons nous(你的,明白?)
Mais oui.
Mais oui。(明白了)
Gotcha Frenchie.
知道了法国佬。
Okay. So there's no health class extra credit.
好的,生理课的额外加分没了。
There is, however, an online company that does paternity testing.
但是,有个在线公♥司♥提供亲子鉴定。
I need to know, without a doubt,
我必须知道,毫无疑问的,
who my father is.
到底谁是我的父亲。
Hey. I am not ready to face Duncan.
嗨。 我并没有准备好面对Duncan。
Too many sweet memories have become chilling what ifs.
如果那样的话,许多甜蜜的回忆将变为残酷的如果了。
Hacky Sack?
踢沙包?
The final arena of unquestioned white domination.
最后一块无疑问的白人至上的地方
New crush?
新的恋情?
Hardly.
差远了。
That's Casey Gant.
那是Casey.Grant。
He sold his Porsche, joined a cult and took up Hacky Sack.
他卖♥♥掉了他的保时捷,参加了一个教会并参与踢沙包游戏。
He looks normal enough.
他看起来再正常不过了。
Not if you knew him before.
不像你以前知道的他。
The prisoners pray when they're on death row.
当死囚们排队上绞架前他们都祈祷,
Hear the angels sing.
希望能听到天使为他们唱歌♥。
The junkie cries for love but it's all run out.
这个瘾君子哭求博爱但那都用完了。
Go on, Eli.
继续,Eli。
When the angels sing, the sins of the world
当天使唱歌♥的时候,世界上的原罪
And it's cold on the streets and you're all alone
然后大街冷了起来,然后就剩你一个人
And the tears, they start to fall
然后眼泪,它们开始掉落。
When it all comes down, hear the angels sing.
当它们全掉下来了,听天使在歌♥唱.
Casey Gant! You can learn good manners or go see Mr Clemmons.
Casey.Grant!要不学乖点,要不就去Mr. Clemmons那
Eli, it's amazing work.
Eli,这是一个令人惊奇的作品。
You're doing great.
你做的太棒了。
Miss, that's not original poetry.
小姐,这不是原创诗歌♥。
That's a Social Distortion song.
这只是首 "社会变♥态♥" 乐团唱的歌♥。
Is that true Eli?
这是真的吗,Eli?
I know who'll give me all the dirt I want.
我知道谁将把那些我所需的内情给我。
Who?
谁?
His ex-girlfriend.
他的前女友。
I'm as clueless as anyone about this trip he's on.
我和大家一样不明白他为什么会这样。
I mean one day, he's totally cool, the next he's like alien lobotomy boy.
我是说某天,他非常酷,而下一天他却像个被 切除前脑的外星男孩。
Any explanation?
有任何解释么?
Nothing that made a bit of sense.
没有什么感觉合理的。
He started babbling about renouncing the toxic death style
他开始嘟囔着要断绝这些有毒而且腐化生活方式
of late-stage capitalist society and un-remembering the consumer siren song.
关于晚期资本主义以及忘掉消费者迷魂歌♥什么的。
I think compost even came up too, once.
好像有此还提起了混合肥料。
It was just so bizarre. I mean, I had to cut him loose.
这太古怪了,我是说,我必须摆脱他。
Did he talk about any new friends he'd made, before he started weirding out, I mean?
在他变得这么怪异以前,有没有谈到过 结交的新朋友?
No, but
没有,但是?
you know what?
你知道么?
I think he's got something going on with Miss Mills.
我认为他跟Miss Mills有些牵扯。
You mean, like, sexually?
你是指,像是,性方面的?
Yeah.
是的。
It got to where they were doing everything together.
因为他们基本上每件事都一起做。
He even started working for the literary magazine.
他甚至开始为文学杂♥志♥工作。
I mean, this is the same guy who's been downloading
我的意思是,这是同一个家伙持续了下载
every writing assignment since the seventh grade.
每一篇写作作业,从他7年级开始。
He used to think Cliff Notes were for the intellectual posers.
他过去曾认为克利夫名著解读是聪明人看的书。
There's no way they're not getting it on.
他们俩之间不可能什么都没发生。
Ah, how to get in tight with the lit-mag crowd.
嗯,该如何与那帮文学杂♥志♥的人混熟。
I've got it. Become one of them.
我知道了,成为他们中的一员。
The attributes and style of crap teen poetry:
年轻颓废诗人的特点和风格:
must be written in a funky colour of ink,
必须使用一种鲜艳的墨水来写作,
must include dominant themes of alienation, sexual ambivalence,
必须有隔离感和性迷惑的主题,
self-loathing, death, etcetera.
自卑,死亡,等等。
Dad!
老爸!
You're an ex-cop. You know gangland enforcer types.
你是前任警员,你知道一些黑社会的执行者。
Can't you find someone to intimidate the maintenance supe into fixing the hot water problem?
你就不能找个人来威胁楼管去解决这个没有热水的问题?
Honey, he swears he's putting all new copper pipes,
亲爱的,他保证他全都换成了崭新的铜管。
new five thousand gallon tank, the works.
崭新的五千加仑的蓄水箱, 全套服务。
That nimrod has been feeding us the same line for five months.
那浑蛋五个月来都是这么对我们说的。
Just try to tough it out.
好了,就试着忍♥过去吧。
Hey, if we get that five grand bonus, maybe we can go look for a new place.
嗨,如果我们有5000美元的话,也许我们就可以 换个好点的地方住了。
Ten-o-five, ladies and gents, time to get cracking.
十点五分了,女士们先生们,该忙起来了。
Hope y'all have those editorial content analyses I signed last week. Everybody good?
希望你们都拿到了我上周写的那些社论分♥析♥, 每个人都拿到了吧
Okay then, let's break into groups of four and start comparing notes.
好的,现在让我们四人一组来进行比较阅读。
Can you feel the luv?
你能感受到爱么?
Hey, Veronica!
嗨,Veronica!
Miss Mills, what's up?
Miss Mills,有什么事么?
I, um, read the poem you submitted for the literary journal,
我,呃,读了你向文学期刊递交的那首诗,
"I Cut Because I Can".
"我割因为我能"
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
Um, there are a bunch I thought about submitting but that one seemed more
嗯,我有一堆诗我想着投稿, 但我觉得....
I don't know, relevant to where I am now.
这个, 我想,更贴近于我现在的心境吧。
So, are you going to publish it?
那么,你将会把它发表么?
Well, you have a very unique outlook, Veronica.
嗯,你有一个独特的视野,Veronica。
You know, if you ever feel like sharing, there's a place where you're always welcome to do so.
你知道,如果你喜欢共享的话,是有一个地方 会很欢迎你的。
We're kind of like family.
我们就像一家子一样。
Yeah, I have some friends who work on your literary magazine and they say it's really cool.
是的,我有一些朋友在你的文学杂♥志♥工作, 而且他们说那里真的很酷
Actually, I'm, uh, I'm talking about the folks out at the Moon Calf Collective.
事实上,呃,我说得是月亮牛犊社区的那些人。
That's where I live.
那是我住的地方。
Something tells me you'd really enjoy visiting.
我猜你的参观会很满意的。
If you'd like I could even take you out there today.
如果你喜欢, 我甚至今天就可以带你去那儿。
How's that sound?
那听起来怎么样?
So Miss Mills lures kids out to cult headquarters?
那么,Miss Mills就这么引诱孩子去了邪教的总部?
That sounds
那听起来?
great.
太好了。
I'm ready to go whenever you are.
我随时准备上路。
Wait, what did Dad say about going out there?
等等,关于去那儿爸爸说过什么?
Come on over.
过来吧。
This is all so amazing.
这些都太令我惊奇了。
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表