剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Let's go for a ride.
咱两去兜风风,怎样?
Make a left at the next stop.
下个转弯口左拐
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
Well, you should know. You must have followed me there.
你应该知道吧,你跟踪我去了那
The Camelot?
Camelot?
Yep.
没错
I'll say this, Veronica. You're a pesky one. You're screwing everything up.
我说,Veronica,你还真麻烦 把什么都弄得一团糟
Listen, I really think you're making a mistake, I don't know anything.
听着,我想你搞错了,我什么都不知道
Quiet. I need to think for a minute.
闭嘴,我得想想该怎么办
My dad's a private detective. If I don't check with him after school, he freaks.
我爸爸是个私♥人♥侦♥探♥, 如果放学后我没跟他联♥系♥的话,他会知道的
There will be people looking for me, armed people.
然后就会有全副武装的人来找我
I wanna show you something.
我要给你看点东西
Why can't we do it someplace public. Frappacino anyone, my treat?
干吗不在公众场合给我看?还绑着我
I know you think you're being a hero, but a lot of people might die 'cause of you.
我知道你在逞英雄,但你要知道 很多人会因为你而死掉
Logan, stop.
Logan,停手
He's a federal agent.
他是个联邦调查员
You're undercover at Neptune High?
你在Neptune高中做卧底?
Is it all right if he goes outside?
能不能让他出去?
I'd like to talk to you.
我得跟你谈这事
Dream on, Jump Street. I'm not leaving you alone with her.
别做梦了,我不会让你跟她单独在一块的
Logan, he's the real thing. Just give us a minute, all right.
Logan,他是真的探员 给我们一分钟,好吗?
Fine. Don't close the door all the way.
好吧,但别关门
Yeah, I'll be right out here.
好吧,我就在外面
So why Neptune?
为什么来Neptune?
Well, part of my job at the ATF is monitoring internet traffic.
我在ATF的工作之一就是监视英特网
Norris kept a website that was troubling.
Norris搞了一个有问题的网站
We discovered countless emails he'd sent to other students, lots of red-flag words.
我们发现他给其他学生发送了 大量的包含危险信♥号♥♥的电子邮件
Red-flag words?
危险信♥号♥♥?
Retribution, bomb, arsenal, gun show,
报复,炸♥弹♥,枪炮
fertilizer, Waco, Columbine.
火♥药♥,Waco,Columbine
We think that he's the leader of scores of likeminded misfits
我们认为他是某集团的精神领袖
who are waiting for his signal to attack.
一些人正在等他发出袭击的信♥号♥♥
Is this signal a countdown clock?
就是网上那个倒计时的信♥号♥♥?
If he's such a threat, why haven't you brought him in yet?
既然他是个威胁,你们怎么还不抓他
Having too much fun smarting off to teachers, cat killing, kidnapping.
他很怪,捉弄老师,杀野猫,骗人
Cat killing?
杀野猫?
I hear things.
听说而已
If there's been any cat killing, Norris has acted solo.
如果真的有这样的事的话 Norris肯定已经一个人开始行动了
It makes sense though.
还算讲得通
Sociopaths normally get their start taking out their aggression on animals.
这些不爱社交的人一般都是从 攻击动物一点点开始的
Why don't you just pick him up?
你们干吗不把他抓起来?
Oh, I will bust him.
当然会抓他
Be sure of that.
我肯定
I've got more arrests on my record than any ATF agent my age, ever.
ATF里象我这么大的,我的任务最重
Failure's not an option.
不容失败啊
Wow.
哇
Problem. If we pick him up now, we can hold him for 48 hours,
问题是,现在就抓他,顶多关他48小时
then we either have to charge him or release him.
然后要么起诉他,要么就放他
Now I either need evidence that he's hoarding banned weapons
所以我现在要么 得掌握他私藏武器的证据
or I need to get my hands on the list of the names of the people he's been corresponding witP?
要么就得到他那些同伙的名单
Why are you telling me all this?
为什么你要告诉我这些?
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to get close to him.
我要你去接近他
Isn't that your job?
这不是你的工作么?
I pushed him too hard.
我追他追得太紧了
Spooked him.
惊动了他
Now I'm screwed if I don't get him off the streets by tomorrow.
如果明天之前不能抓到他的话我就完了
I've been to his house but I haven't been in his bedroom or the garage.
我去过他房♥子,但没进卧室和车♥库♥
And how do you expect me to swing an invitation to his bedroom and/or his garage?
你怎么知道他一定会邀我去他卧室和车♥库♥?
Easy. He likes you.
很简单,他喜欢你
He likes me?
他喜欢我?
"Likes me" likes me?
总有人喜欢我?
Yeah, he's mentioned it on more than an few occasions.
是的,在不同的场合,他不止一次提到过你
Veronica, your school needs your help.
Veronica,你的学校现在需要你的帮助
Your government needs your help.
政♥府♥需要你的帮助
If you need an in,
需要个突破口的话
he loves talking about his ancient weapon collection.
他喜欢谈他那些古老的武器收藏品
You okay.
你还好吗
Thanks for doing this, Norris. My dad's really been struggling with this case.
谢谢你, Norris,我爸一直为这案子头疼
It's no problem at all.
没关系
I brought some pictures of the stolen weapons if that helps.
我带了那些被偷的武器的照片过来 或许可以帮上忙
My parents are a little nosy.
我父母有点爱管闲事
It's probably more effective than the "Mind Your Own Beeswax" sign I have on my door.
比我门上写的“请勿打扰”要管用多了
Although it does have a picture of an angry kitty on it.
尽管上面还有个生气的KITTY猫
So, this is my weapon collection.
我就是我的武器收藏品
You must feel really safe at night, when the dragons come.
如果有恶人晚上来犯,你肯定不会害怕
Uh, here are the pictures.
呃,照片在这
Do you, uh, wanna sit down?
你,呃,你要坐下来吗?
Are you kidding? I wanna look at these weapons.
开玩笑啊,我想看看那些武器
They're so pointy.
他们真的很尖啊
This one's very "Braveheart".
这个好象在《勇敢的心》里见到过
That's a replica of William Wallace's sword.
那是主角William Wallace的那把剑的复♥制♥品
I've seen that movie like 50 times.
那部电影我看了不下50遍
Anything you recognise?
认出什么来了吗?
Yeah, the Tachi Sword.
有,那把Tachi剑
I'll write down the price.
我来写下价格
Is that wireless?
你那是无线的吗?
Yeah. My dad's a programmer over at Kane Software,
是啊,我爸爸在Kane软件公♥司♥当程序员
so we get all the latest technology.
所以我们总有最新的技术
We were one of the first household in the country to have Wi-Fi.
我们是这地方上第一批无线局域网用户
I have a replica of this.
我有这东西的复♥制♥品
It's, uh, it was right over there but I think it-I think it fell.
就在那边,可能掉下去了
I'll look for it.
我去找找看
Now if I were a pipe bomb, where would I be?
如果我是个炸♥弹♥,会被放在哪呢?
Great! I'm his type.
哈,我果然是他喜欢的类型
Ah, actually, don't even worry, I'll find it later.
啊,没事的,过会我来找
Maybe he keeps his arsenal in the garage.
可能他真的把那些东西放在车♥库♥了
So how do I get into the garage without playing dungeon with this whack job?
怎么才能到他的车♥库♥去呢?
Uh, you ever throw one?
呃,你玩过那个吗?
Can't say that I have.
称不上玩过
I got a target in the garage if you wanna try it.
我车♥库♥里有个靶子,你可以到那边试试
Huh. That was easy.
哈,好象很容易么
I think it, it happens.
所谓“心想事成”就是这样的吧
Detention? Me?
想拘留?我?
I think not, Mr Clemmons.
我想不是吧,Clemmons先生
Try filling out that form left handed.
试试瞄准左手边的框子
How come these are rubber?
这怎么是橡胶做的?
Um, they're just for practice.
呃,只是用来练习练习的嘛
Uh, next time, I'll let you try a real one.
呃,下次,给你玩个真家伙
Am I crazy or is bomb boy flirting with me?
我是疯了还是这个炸♥弹♥男主动在跟我调情?
No question about it, the Japanese have the coolest weapons.
毫无疑问,日本人有最酷的武器
Shall I just put these in here?
可以放在这吗?
No, you can just hand them back to me.
不,把他们直接给我就对了
My dad said that if I keep my grades up, I can tour Japan this summer.
我老爸说了,如果我学习继续进步 今夏我就可以去日本旅游
You know there's a Kurasawa retrospective over at the Paragon this weekend.
这周末在Paragon电影院有个仓泽电影回顾
You think, maybe you'd like to go?
你觉得是不是要跟我一起...
It's cool. It can just be like a friends thing.
这没什么,就象普通朋友那样
Okay, I came up empty on the weapons search but
好啊,虽然武器没搜到,但...
there's one place I can check for his address book.
还有一个地方可以查到他的通讯录
If I can access the Clayton family wireless system from out here, I'm gold.
如果有办法进Clayton家的无线网络的话, 我就成功了
Excellent.
很好
Hello?
你好?
Hey, Mac, it's me. I need you to walk me through something.
嘿,Mac是我,我要你帮我一个忙
What did you ever do before you met me?
在你跟我见面之前?这么急?
Ever see the first ten minutes of "2001: A Space Odyssey"?
有没看过《2001 环游太空》的开场10分钟?
It was a lot like that.
跟那很象
Monkeys clubbing each other-
帮我入侵
No, I ... I got it.
不,我,我知道你想做什么了
Mac, if you were planning the Apocalypse on Friday,
Mac,如果你星期五要去看《现代启示录》的话
would you ask someone out on a date for that weekend?
你想有个人陪你吗?
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表