剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表
Previously on Veronica Mars...
Veronica Mars 剧情回顾
Duncan Kane. He used to be my boyfriend.
Duncan Kane 他是我以前的男友
Then one day, with no warning, he ended things.
然后有一天 没有任何前兆 他离开了我
Is Duncan my half-brother?
Duncan是不是我的同母异父的兄弟呢
Meg, you're the last good person at this school.
Meg 你是这所学校仅剩的好人了
You do have friends, Veronica.
你有朋友的 Veronica
Lilly Kane was my best friend.
Lilly Kane 曾是我最好的朋友
Did you know that the head of security at Kane Software
你知不知道Kane Software的安全负责人
was the one that made the tip call that got Abel Koontz arrested?
他打了那个电♥话♥使得Abel Koontz被捕
Veronica, I know you have a million questions but everything will make sense when the time is right.
Veronica 我知道你有很多问题 不过时机成熟的时候一切都会明朗了
Have you heard from your sister? She sent a telegram.
有你妹妹的消息吗 她给了我一封电报
I know you blame me for your mother's death.
我知道为了你母亲的死 你一直在怪我
They didn't find a body because she's not dead.
他们没有找到尸体 因为她还活着
I guess I should be grateful that my mother didn't leave her car on a bridge.
我想如果我妈没有把她的车留在桥上 我会乐观很多
Logan, what are you doing here? I want you to find my mother.
Logan 你在这干嘛 我希望你能找到我妈妈
Your mom had fourteen credit cards in her name at the time of her disappearance.
在你母亲失踪的时候 她名下有14张信♥用♥卡♥
This is the only one that's been active.
这是唯一一张可用的
No-limit platinum card.
无限制的白金卡
Be my mom's weapon of choice.
这是我妈妈的武器
This is also the only one that is still registered under her maiden name, Lester.
这也是唯一一张仍以她娘家姓注册的信♥用♥卡♥
Maybe it's just a coincidence.
也许这只是一个巧合
Or maybe she's trying to hide, huh?
或者她打算躲起来
It's hard to know for sure.
要确定很困难
There's only been one purchase so far, a rental car.
目前为止 只有一笔消费 一辆租车
There was no surveillance tape from the point of sale but I ordered a copy
销♥售♥点没有监视录像 不过我申请了一份持卡人
of the card holder's signature. It might take a couple of weeks.
签名的复印件 这可能需要几个星期
What kind of car?
什么类型的车
Benz. Red... convertible.
奔驰 红色的 可变形的
I'll let you know if she strikes again.
如果她再刷♥卡♥的话 我会通知你的
Hey, Veronica, uh...
嘿 Veronica 厄
Thanks for helping out with this.
很感谢你能帮我的忙
I know what it's like.
我知道那种感受
Don't be stingy with the glitter. Remember.
闪光的东西不要放的太少 记住
It's an eighties dance.
这是个八十年代的舞会
You know, if I didn't know better,
喂 如果我没看错的话
I'd swear I just saw my best friend ask you to 'Total Eclipse of the Heart'.
我发誓我刚刚看到我最好的朋友 邀你参加'Total Eclipse of the Heart'
No, no one's asked.
不 没人邀请我
But I'm pining away by the phone waiting for that special boy to call.
只不过我已经不想再等待某人的电♥话♥了
You never know.
你不会懂的
Come on, Duncan. You know as well as I do, my heart was totally eclipsed long ago.
好了 Duncan 你和我一样清楚 我的心很早以前就碎了
I mean, sure, once upon a time that special boy did call
我是说 那个男孩曾经打过电♥话♥
and the spring dance was the crowning moment of my fairy tale-esque teen girl life.
而春季舞会是这个伤心女孩童话故事的最美时刻
But now I know better. It felt like love but maybe it was just-
但现在我知道了 我觉得那是爱而那也许只是-
Veronica!
Veronica
Hey! Hey. I really need to talk to you.
嘿 嘿 我需要和你谈谈
Sorry, girl emergency.
抱歉 女士优先
What's up?
怎么了
I think I have a secret admirer.
我觉得我有个秘密的仰慕者
Hello.
喂
Hello.
喂
Oh hi, nice breathing.
哦 嗨 声音很不错啊
Yep, just keeps getting better and better.
对的 就这样越来越好
Has your secret admirer been calling you all week and hanging up without speaking?
你的仰慕者一直 打电♥话♥给你然后什么都不说就挂了吗
No. Hmm, lucky you.
不 嗯 真幸运
So tell me about it.
那就跟我说说吧
On our way back from our last away game, I got this weird text message.
在我们最后一次外地比赛回来的路上 我收到了这条奇怪的消息
So I looked around and saw two guys on their cell phones.
我看了看四周 发现只有两个男孩在用他们的手♥机♥
Caz is always flirty with me but that guy would flirt with a trash can if it had boobs.
Caz对我总是很轻浮 不过如果垃圾桶有性别的话他也会对着它调情的
Then there was Martin.
还有一个就是Martin
He's sweet but a little moony, if you know what I mean.
他很可爱但是有点糊涂 如果你明白我的意思
Or it could be some maladjusted freshman
或者是某个不适应环境的新生
who likes to lurk outside your bedroom window with binoculars and a bag of pork rinds.
隐藏在你卧室窗口外 带着望远镜和一大袋零食
Come on, Veronica.
好了 Veronica.
You gotta help me find out who it is.
你要帮我找出那个人
This could turn out to be my soul mate.
他也许会和我兴趣相投的
When I've had my fill of soul mates, glitter and puppy love,
当我周围都是志趣相投的人 拥有美丽短暂的爱情
I always find a private detective's office a refreshing change of pace.
我总是会找一家私♥人♥侦♥探♥社 调整一下生活的节奏
Here's my assistant now.
我的助手来了
I'm swamped with this insurance fraud thing but we could use this fee.
对于这次的保险欺诈我已经应接不暇了 但是我们可以挣这笔钱
Can you take her information, charge her a straight 75?
你记录一下她的信息 直接要75元
Shouldn't take more than a half hour online.
不要超过半小时
Sure. Thanks.
没问题 谢谢
Nothing soothes the nausea, headache and occasional dizziness of a romance overdose
没什么能减轻过度浪漫造成的恶心 头疼和偶尔的头晕眼花
like a glimpse of the aftermath. The custody battles, the affairs
就像能看到的后果的一样 秘密 风流韵事
and what I'm guessing is a trophy wife looking for her golden parachute.
我猜测这是一位失落的妻子在寻找他的丈夫
She'll take your info and I'll get right on it.
她会记录你的信息 然后我会直接调查
So, how can I help you... Miss...
那么 我怎么帮你呢 你
Lenova, Cat-ta-rina Lenova.
Lenova Cat-ta-rina Lenova
I made mistake. Involving love.
我犯了个错 关于爱的
I didn't know what a good thing I had and I lost him.
我没有意识到我拥有多好的一个男人 然而我已经失去他了
You must help me find him.
你必须帮我找到他
He was my soul mate.
他是我的精神支柱
Ah, zat's Tom.
他叫Tom
Two years ago I came here from Brask in Russia to meet zis man.
两年前我从俄♥罗♥斯♥的Brask来到这 为的是见这个男的
Like a mail order bride thing?
听上去像信件新娘
Not mail anymore. Internet.
不是信了 是Internet
We exchange message and, uh, I came to Chicago as his fianc?
我们聊天 我作为他的未婚妻来到Chicago
That's a brave move.
真勇敢
Not if you've seen Brask.
不是的 如果你见过Brask的话
All the boys there, as zey say, are beautiful, like a princess.
那所有的男孩 就像他们说的 都很漂亮 像王子一样
Maybe I am expecting a prince.
也许我也在期待一个王子
When I meet Tom, I am disappointed; he's not what I imagine.
当我见到Tom时 我很失望 他不是我想象中的那样
In his picture he was not, um, how you say...
在这张照片里 嗯 你们怎么说的
Bald. Yes.
秃顶 对了
Before we are married I had zee cold feet, so I leave him after some time here,
在我们结婚前我已经失望了 所以到这一段时间后我就离开他了
alone, I realise I made mistake.
一个人 我发现我错了
He is good man and he is gone.
他是个好男人 而他走了
I look it but, but with him changing his name...
我找他 不过他换了名字
Why would he change his name?
他为什么要换名字
He does plays in Chicago.
他在Chicago是演话剧的
He always talk about come to California, be an actor.
他总是说要到California当一个演员
What's wrong with Tom?
Tom有什么不好吗
Oh, his last name, ah, c-r-u-z.
哦 他的姓 c-r-u-z
I guess it's too much like zat actor, you know... Tom...
我想和那个演员很像 你知道的 Tom...
Cruise. Yes, I see the problem.
Cruise 是的 我知道怎么回事了
Ah, what makes you think he's here?
那么为什么你认为他在这呢
Za last I hear from him, several months back iz zis postcard.
这是最后一次我有他的消息 几个月前从这里寄来的一张明信片
"Catherine, Thank you for the good days, but I need to move on. I won't be in touch again."
"Catherine 很感谢你带给我的美好时光 但我要走了 我不会再联♥系♥你了"
Postmarked Neptune, California.
邮戳是Neptune California
All right, well this shouldn't be too hard.
好吧 这不会很困难的
Ah, $75 and Mr Mars should have something for you in a couple of days.
啊 75美元 Mars先生会在几天内找到线索的
How hard can it be to find an actor named Tom Cruz?
要找一个叫Tom Cruz的演员有多难
Tom Cruise?
Tom Cruise
Not as good a private eye as I thought.
我觉得不比当私♥家♥侦♥探♥好
No. C-R-U-...
不 C-R-U-...
Never mind.
没什么
Okay.
好
I'm hanging out.
我先休息一会
Hey, you're on the basketball team, right?
嘿 你在篮球队 对吗
You obviously haven't seen us play.
很明显你没看过我们的比赛
I am the basketball team.
我就是篮球队
Can you do something for me?
能帮我做点事吗
You just stopped hanging out again.
你又不休息了吗
It's a favour for Meg.
这是帮Meg的
She's got this secret admirer; he's been text messaging her.
她有个神秘的仰慕者 他发送端消息给她
You know Caz and Martin on the team?
你认识队里的Caz和Martin吗
How 'bout you sneak a peek at their cell phones and see if they dial Meg's number?
你偷偷看一下他们的手♥机♥ 看看他们有没有拨过Meg的号♥码
What is it with you girls and your girly-girl drama?
你们女孩到底怎么回事 还有你们那种少女的梦想
What are you now? A love detective?
你现在干嘛 一个爱情侦探
Wallace,
Wallace
剧集 | 美眉校探(2004) | 导航列表